Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 19, 2021 9:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The special grade Cursed Spirits are no pushover. This episode gave me the chills with how dangerous they are.

Yuuji and the team had their hands full although I found a few of the scenes kinda funny during their fights. It's kind of a weird place for a penultimate but I still find it to be a a pretty entertaining episode.

Mar 19, 2021 9:57 AM

Feb 2011
Megumi's DE and whole fight was insanely nice adapted, all the extra scenes/sequences as well. I liked how they directed this episode regarding his feelings.

Mar 19, 2021 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
MAPPA knocked it out of the park with this one, Megumi’s DE sequence was so well done. Gojo wasn’t lying when he said 3 of his students could surpass him.. MAPPA only adapted up to the end of chapter 59 tho so it’s looking like they’ll squeeze 4 chapters in one episode to end the season. At least we finally get to see Choso next week.

They gave my boy Eso some pants, what a shame.

There’s also some Gojo fanservice in the Juju scroll this week.

MAPPA doesnt miss.
Mar 19, 2021 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
MAPPA snapped as usual on Megumi domain expansion,. The direction and everything was top notch as well. Love the horror/thriller vibe they were able to create.

Look like next week we’ll end off with 4 chapters in one ep and get Choso. Hype.
Mar 19, 2021 10:37 AM

Oct 2017
Finally Megumi's time to shine, his Domain Expansion was pretty sick. Also the new villain is creepy af.
Mar 19, 2021 11:03 AM
Jul 2018
damn fushiguro was really cool in this episode, some more backstory and development for him and that fight was quite badass. just 1 episode left to go, wonder what'll happen in the finale?
Mar 19, 2021 11:08 AM

Jun 2019
Time for Megumi to pop off in the show. Mappa once again with their godly animation, Fight scenes were nicely adapted. That special grade was creepy ngl. Also, the domain expansion was lit. Looks like there's someone new here.
Just one more episode left
Mar 19, 2021 11:17 AM

Jul 2020
Fight scene's were crazy as usual, really gonna miss jjk when it ends ngl. Redefined shounen imo
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Mar 19, 2021 11:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice to get some Megumi's action moments + more of his backstory, it was kinda classic for this part but still interesting for his character development, that fight at the end was also kinda cool and it made me laugh when Yuji unintentionally saw his back at the end xD
Mar 19, 2021 11:20 AM
Oct 2016
All about Megumi in the penultimate episode. We got a massive amount of focus on him learning about his motivations and backstory somewhat. How he hates both bad people and good people for decently logical reasons. Bad people for how empty they are and good people for how falsely noble they are. Megumi used to not like his sister because she seemed like one of those supposed good people. Yet she always cared for him even though he wasn't so good. Megumi used to be a delinquent with his behavior in middle school going around beating up guys she perceived as bad. Now though he regrets that and how he treated his sister back then.

We got some small hints at his family life with his dad selling him to the Zenin clan, whom his father was a part of. Gojo stopping the sale making them both able to fund their admission into Jujutsu Tech. Which lets us know that Megumi and Gojo have a long history, something that's been hinted at by their interactions this whole season. Gojo giving Megumi some training after Megumi saw how far Yuji has come. Gojo telling him that dying to win and risking your life to win aren't the same thing.

Love the action with Megumi finally unleashing his domain expansion! We've waited a while to see and damn it was messy but awesome! Took down that cursed spirit with everything he had. Nobara and Yuji now having to deal with the other two cursed spirits whom are there trying to receive the Sukuna finger. Excited to see the finale next week!
Mar 19, 2021 11:22 AM

Nov 2020
Great episode, it was awesome seeing Fushigoro let loose and unleash his domain expansion, never thought I'd see someone as reserved as him look so psychotic. And of course knowing more about his backstory and relationship to his sister is much needed, hopefully she wakes up soon. Gotta say I'm surprised that we only have one episode left, since we still need to wrap up this min-arc and the season in general. But overall this show has been a blast and a visual treat every single week, which has been so impressive, so I'm sure it'll end with a bang. P.S. the Jujutsu Scroll was hilarious this week.
Are ya winning, diners?
Mar 19, 2021 11:23 AM
Aug 2016
Thank god the Chimera shadow garden was godly adapted. Mappa truly deserves a praise for the adaptation, it's excellent in every way possible.
Mar 19, 2021 11:26 AM

Aug 2020
Sick episode! seeing Megumi let loose and surpass his limits was great, good backstory as well.

Itadori definitely got a lot stronger, he would have had way more trouble with that cursed spirit in the past but he was able to hold his own against it and was even in an advantageous position against it.

Juju stroll was also funny af🤣
clannad is the greatest piece of fiction to ever exist.
Mar 19, 2021 11:27 AM
Sep 2015
It's good that Megumi has jump grow in this episode, but Nobara get sucked into some place again and Megumi notice that cliche too. I'm not even feminist but the only girl in the group should be treated better than this.

The short skit is when everyone is trying to cockblocking Megumi and I like Gojou idea the most! Though I applaud that Yujii get "best friendo" idea from Toudou and try to apply in this situation.

Only one episode left, I've no doubt that there'll be season 2 and so on, but I hope it'll be in this year and not next.
Mar 19, 2021 11:28 AM

Jun 2015
Damn, I didnt even realise a finger was up for grabs ive been so engrossed in the story but nice to see animal summoning dude get past his duck and advance. Bring me more savagery oh great jujitsu people!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 19, 2021 11:33 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The Gojo fan service was strong in this episode, especially in the stroll.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 19, 2021 11:34 AM

Aug 2020
We get to see Megumi’s domain expansion which was fkn awesome to see. Cant wait til he masters it!!! And the ending credits was hilarious LMAO

Mar 19, 2021 11:34 AM

Jun 2015
phantomfandom said:
It's good that Megumi has jump grow in this episode, but Nobara get sucked into some place again and Megumi notice that cliche too. I'm not even feminist but the only girl in the group should be treated better than this.

Excusing your lack of feminist credentials aside. Nobara gave a thumbs up to where she was going knowing full well what it entailed. You make a mockery of her reasoning and choice bringing gender politics into her actions like she was helpless.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 19, 2021 11:40 AM

Nov 2016
Sourire said:

MAPPA doesnt miss.

Indeed a shame that the anime didn't show him in all his glory. What's the point of having R rated anime if you censor like that lol

Anyway, Megumi domain expansion was sick and this time I was actually feeling the OST.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 19, 2021 11:42 AM

Jan 2009
is Sukuna interested in the Domain Expansion of Megumi? i cannot wait for his Domain Expansion to be completed then

damn the animation quality of the incomplete Domain Expansion of Megumi is awesome though its better than i imagined when i was reading the manga version
Mar 19, 2021 11:43 AM
Aug 2020
Damn, Megumi was insane this week. Yet another great fight scene from this show. Also Nobara being badass is always great to see. Definitely going to be sad when this ends next week but I'm definitely reading the manga.

Also, stop making Gojo look so damn hot if I moan any louder my neighbors will hear me
Mar 19, 2021 11:46 AM
Jan 2021
This end credit scene was the best of them. Gojou can pretend to be my violin playing boyfriend any day😳

Oh yeah and the episode was great too. Crazy Megumi can step on me.
Mar 19, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
Whoa it looked like a sea of shadows. A shadow domain expansion really suits him.
Mar 19, 2021 11:48 AM

Jun 2014
My boy Fushiguro kicked major ass in this episode, he honestly has felt like a damn jobber for most of the show so I'm glad at the very end he finally gets his time to shine. His DE looked cool af, even if it was incomplete, and of course MAPPA animated his fight very well, as expected. It was also great to flesh out his character more with some backstory. Just one more episode left, I have full faith that MAPPA will close this one out with a banger.

Also, that dude Nobara was fighting straight up looked like a Jojo character XD
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 19, 2021 11:50 AM

Jun 2020
But no matter how many allies you have around you, when you die, you’ll be alone. oh my god I played this scene so many times. Nakamura Yuuichi is a god.

Megumi’s domain expansion — chimera shadow garden was so sick!! This episode was AMAZING, I’ve been waiting so long for his back story. Yuuma did such a great job with the voice work♡

Also I think I was a little too happy to see Sukuna again lololllll

L O L @ this week’s juju sanpo!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 19, 2021 11:50 AM

Apr 2013
FMmatron said:
Sourire said:

MAPPA doesnt miss.

Indeed a shame that the anime didn't show him in all his glory. What's the point of having R rated anime if you censor like that lol

Anyway, Megumi domain expansion was sick and this time I was actually feeling the OST.
Eso deserves to shine in his JOJOtsu Kaisen outfit.

MAPPA saw what Malaysia has been up to with AOT and decided to follow suit
Mar 19, 2021 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
Awesome episode.

Fushiguro's Domain Expansion was really cool. To think that he evolved during a tough fight.

That half naked villain was creepy af.

The after credit scene was funny as usual.

Mar 19, 2021 11:52 AM

Jul 2013
Man Eso sure looks like a Tokyo Ghoul reject. Cannot take him seriously xD
Mar 19, 2021 11:52 AM
May 2019
Fantastic episode as usual, Megumi's domain expansion was so cool finally my boy got some shine, I wonder how his full domain will look like? I also loved how sukuna smiled, he knew Megumi used his domain, Anyway that ending part really cracked me especially Gojo, he is such a troll 😂😂😂
Mar 19, 2021 11:55 AM

Nov 2016
Sourire said:
FMmatron said:

Lol, I saw that already

Wtf is wrong with this world

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 19, 2021 11:59 AM

Jan 2021
Fushigaro's Domain Expansions looks really cool
So weird when he met Gojou the first time xdd, I hope his sister finally wakes up
I look forward to the last episode ヽ( ̄ω ̄(。。 )ゝ
Mar 19, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2017
That was probably the funniest Juju Stroll short yet lmao
Mar 19, 2021 12:00 PM
Aug 2020
Wow pretty cool episode, i wonder what will they add for the final episode of this season.
Mar 19, 2021 12:01 PM

Sep 2019
I loved Megumi’s fight. His sister was voiced by Hayamin, her voice never fails to make me smile.
Mar 19, 2021 12:03 PM

Sep 2019
Sourire said:
MAPPA knocked it out of the park with this one, Megumi’s DE sequence was so well done. Gojo wasn’t lying when he said 3 of his students could surpass him.. MAPPA only adapted up to the end of chapter 59 tho so it’s looking like they’ll squeeze 4 chapters in one episode to end the season. At least we finally get to see Choso next week.

MAPPA doesnt miss.
They didn’t want him to catch a cold.
Mar 19, 2021 12:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh man now for some reason I want to take some violin lessons and learn twinkle twinkle little star

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 19, 2021 12:06 PM

Nov 2014
the next episode actually reads "Accomplice", not sure why the translator mistranslated it on purpose

qpq said:

I've been dreading it after seeing the character design but am also excited for it. Hopefully they stayed true to the original...
ttcchenMar 19, 2021 1:41 PM
Mar 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Jan 2021
Megumi's domain expansion was very well done. MAPPA never fails when it comes to fights looking epic. And of course we cannot forget about the Juju Stroll, funny as always. I'm exited for the final episode of the season next week.
Mar 19, 2021 12:20 PM

May 2020
Gojou and Megumi are really something else ^^
The funniest juju sanpo till now xD
Mar 19, 2021 12:24 PM

Nov 2014
Sourire said:
FMmatron said:

lmao that's hilarious. I wonder if what other scanlation team did the same thing xD
Mar 19, 2021 12:32 PM

Oct 2019
Yeah yeah we got feral Megumi and his domain expansion.. But what about my man Eso?? They literally nerfed him ridding him of his thong! I'll never forgive MAPPA for denying me his ass cheeks in HD animation.

Also that Juju Sanpo... Either Gege is running out of ideas or his true genius is just beginning to show.
Mar 19, 2021 12:35 PM

Mar 2017
An entire episode focused on best boy Fushiguro ❤
He's had a tough life, one where his family sold him out and abandoned him. Makes his aloof and reserved personality understandable. So awesome when he created a Domain Expansion (even if it was incomplete) cause most Jujustu sorcerers can't even do that.

The brothers have made an appearance but the one this manga reader is waiting for has yet to arrive... can't wait for next week's episode. But on the other hand, I'm gonna definitely cry next week cause last episode 😭
Mar 19, 2021 12:39 PM

Mar 2020
Megumi looked amazing this episode!
Mar 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Jul 2020
Now I finally know who the girl in op 1 was

Mar 19, 2021 12:41 PM

Jun 2015
I always cringed when people say that every episode of JJK looks as good as Demon Slayer episode 19. It feels like they don't use their brain and parrot everything what their favourite even dumber e-celeb says.
Howeer this episode looks as good if not even better than that episode.
5/5
Mar 19, 2021 12:42 PM

Mar 2016
The man finally turnt the fuck up after holding back his potential! Way to go, Megumi! Don't just settle and fall back, risk it all!

Mar 19, 2021 12:43 PM

Jan 2018
Damn, great episode and sunghoo park with the animation...what a monster.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Mar 19, 2021 12:49 PM

Feb 2020
I didn't really expect the Fushiguro Domain Expansion, and damn, the "Chimera Shadow Garden" was amazing, I loved it!

Just a random guy who likes random stuff (ᐛ)و
Also, nice to meet you ;)
Mar 19, 2021 12:50 PM
Jan 2021
HOLY SHIT THAT EPISODE WAS SO GOOD. THANK YOU MAPPA.
Mar 19, 2021 12:57 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Fantastic action sequences as always, Megumi's domain expansion was awesome and I love how Sukuna sensed it and was excited too. He kicked some major butt, can't wait to see Megumi's powers evolve.

The post credit skit was hilarious, I laughed too much. xD
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

637 by Gingko »»
Apr 23, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.