Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 4, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nothing more relaxing than enjoying time in a spring bath...especially with Mount Fuji in sight.

Another very comfy episode with some delicious food and friends hanging out. Glad to see the characters enjoy their time with new equipment and relaxing near that lake.
Feb 4, 2021 6:29 AM

Feb 2018
Well it begins with an invitation from Chiaki's message. Is that the gate of Fuji-san station? A little doubt it's the main station for the Fujimyu area, idfc. I don't know why the tourist attraction on Yamanaka Lake features a few bus queues even though visitors are so busy, especially in winter. Ma, at least they have to be patient for the bus queue. Fuji Tour Bus Stop (Fujiyoshida / Oshino Hakkai Yamanakako) Mt. Fuji radar dome mae. When they got there they were really welcomed by deer-san. They want to buy something, even though I can't tell the difference between wood and plastic. Hold on sec, how much weight is that hammock? Isn't that too hard to climb a mountain? Even so, Deer-san is the mascot of the Caribou sports market.

Really like that Onsen scene but too sad no oppai scene for Aoi-chan. I feel like someone blew on an ice cream, but that ice cream was cold, lol. Shaved ice is suitable for summer but eating shaved ice in winter is so strange.

Nadeshiko appears as a master of nabe dishes. Thanks for Kiritanpo tips, really. If you want to cook Kiritanpo just baked it on sesame oil, nice idea Nadeshiko-chan and yeah you got nice title Nabe Shiko-chan.

Most of the facilities on Lake Yamanaka are closed in winter, So in the end they just see the lake Yamanaka and set up tents at Oma Misaki Campsite. It was boring but very nice with a view of the lake freezing because of winter. Maybe there are some places where tents can't be set up but enjoying a lake like this isn't bad either, Little scene by Shimarin.

SyureriaFeb 4, 2021 6:42 AM
Feb 4, 2021 6:30 AM

Apr 2020
Ena, Chiaki and Aoi's trip to Yamanaka!

Chiaki's wooden bowl is used for cactus pot lol, and Kiritanpo is delicious when cooked with Nabe tbh

Nabeshiko :3

"If you don't have it, make it" LOL
Feb 4, 2021 6:57 AM

Apr 2010
A nice episode about a time when shops where still open and you didn't have to wear a face mask every time you entered a supermarket.

Anyway it was relaxing as always and i liked how the girls where enjoying their trip.
Nadishiko being called a wife was funny as well, it seems she is already claimed so any guy aiming for her is to late!!
Feb 4, 2021 7:02 AM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
Nabeshiko!! I love to go Lake Yamanaka, so I enjoyed this episode a lot. Also, “Suiyo Doudeshou (Japanese popular TV show)” members were there!! It’s great!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
pretty nice episode with ena chiaki and aoi, it was a fun following them on their trip around. rins dream was so funny too lmao

they just chilling ~w~

Feb 4, 2021 7:49 AM

Apr 2014
Such a calmful and beautiful episode. Nabeshiko is so cute in her part-time job uniform. I hope to see more of her.
As Aki said, if you can't decide which one you want to buy, just buy both of them. Then you will have two camping chairs.
Poor poor Chiaki's wooden bowl. At least it got a new job. 🤣
Yamanakako is a very peaceful and beautiful lake to visit. The water looks freezing. Camping on the cape is quite dangerous with the water level. So, stay in the main camping area might be safer.

The locations in this episode.
Fujisan Station. As they said it quite a big loop on the train from Minobu. - https://goo.gl/maps/A8sbr4YBB7MrG42S8
Mt.Fuji Rader Dome Museum and the Caribou shop is actually Montbell shop located nearby. - https://goo.gl/maps/NDC83bN1DsxasvEh8
Yamanakako Onsen Benifuji no Yu - https://goo.gl/maps/LfSVLYvjmUws4x1n7
Ogino supermarket - https://goo.gl/maps/XY4goFeyP3wc3r1J6
Hammock Cafe - https://goo.gl/maps/hTDRZQ931GbkfvC58
Misaki Camping Ground - https://goo.gl/maps/BuYFDQNZDDqwEmDi8

Syureria said:
I don't know why the tourist attraction on Yamanaka Lake features a few bus queues even though visitors are so busy, especially in winter. Ma, at least they have to be patient for the bus queue. Fuji Tour Bus Stop (Fujiyoshida / Oshino Hakkai Yamanakako) Mt. Fuji radar dome mae.

As for Oshino Hakkai, I also hope they will visit too. Maybe also with the Chureito Pagoda on the way back.
The reason why the bus is infrequent maybe because Yamanakako is located quite far from the 'main' tourist area. Most of the tourists are going as far as Oshino Hakkei and some of them also rent a car and drive themselves to Yamanakako. The bus to Motosuko also not that frequent.

http://bus-en.fujikyu.co.jp/heritage-tour/detail/id/2/
AkeZZZFeb 4, 2021 7:54 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 4, 2021 7:51 AM

Jun 2019
Another relaxing episode. Aoi, Ena, and Chiaki went on a trip.
A nice view of Mt. Fuji from a hot spring never hurts anybody.
Chiaki's hugging was so dramatic. LOL XD
Feb 4, 2021 8:13 AM

Feb 2018
AkeZZZ said:
As for Oshino Hakkai, I also hope they will visit too. Maybe also with the Chureito Pagoda on the way back.
The reason why the bus is infrequent maybe because Yamanakako is located quite far from the 'main' tourist area. Most of the tourists are going as far as Oshino Hakkei and some of them also rent a car and drive themselves to Yamanakako. The bus to Motosuko also not that frequent.

But isn't it more efficient to take a bus than a car / more cheap.

So, they camped at Oma Misaki first then they went to Yamanakano Hirano Onsen? If looking from the route. When viewed from google maps, they will take four hours with a distance of 18 km.

So the first onsen they visited was Benifuji-no-Yu Onsen? It's confusing if I've never been there, xD.

Feb 4, 2021 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
I need a hot spring bath myself after this, especially since it's cold right now and snowing and I want to feel in heaven like those girls did. Really relaxing and cathartic stuff as usual.
Feb 4, 2021 8:41 AM

Apr 2019
No Shimarin or Nadeshiko this episode but seeing the Trio was really fun too. 10/10 episode as usual.

Feb 4, 2021 8:44 AM

Jul 2017
We are back to the very basic, core of this series ; the comfy moments together

Great eps, full of comfy, chilling moments, and simple talks. Oh and dont forget to say "Hail Nabeshiko". :3~
Feb 4, 2021 8:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Camping between Aoi, Chiaki and Ena, this is so cute, and it's nice to see an episode with the two "main" characters Rin and Nadeshiko
Feb 4, 2021 8:58 AM

Apr 2014
Syureria said:
AkeZZZ said:

But isn't it more efficient to take a bus than a car / more cheap.

So, they camped at Oma Misaki first then they went to Yamanakano Hirano Onsen? If looking from the route. When viewed from google maps, they will take four hours with a distance of 18 km.

So the first onsen they visited was Benifuji-no-Yu Onsen? It's confusing if I've never been there, xD.

I agree that a bus is cheaper than a rental car. But, if talking about the convenience, a rental car is quite better than in Fuji Five Lakes area as the buses are infrequent and don't pass in some places. The bus will be more convenient if you travel around just the lake Kawaguchi. Other than that it will be like just one or two buses per hour.

The onsen they visited is Benifuji-no-Yu. Hirano onsen is the en-route place that the foreigner asks for the direction. They did not visit Hirano Onsen. Hirano Onsen is one the way to their campsite. As the bus has two routes, clockwise and counterclockwise. The bus passes Hirano Onsen before reaching the campsite. So, they take the counterclockwise bus.

何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 4, 2021 8:59 AM
Oct 2020
I like where the part the non-living thing just suddenly talking. Its funny and comfy at the same time
I like tsundere, especially Eris :)
Feb 4, 2021 9:01 AM
Aug 2020
I can't believe that Rin-chan brutally murdered all of those poor innocent pinecones smh
Feb 4, 2021 9:03 AM

Dec 2014
Aki-chan always does the most amusing stuff. From that part where she was getting sucked by the power into hugging, the part where she stood up from the onsen into the cold weather and of course the accented foreigner Japanese. XD

Nice episode as always, but you can't help but miss Rin-chan or Nadeshiko if they aren't the focus of the episode.
Feb 4, 2021 9:10 AM
Aug 2020
Cool that we get an episode that focuses on the side trio for once. :D
Feb 4, 2021 9:19 AM

Jun 2020
That aftercredits scene really got me off guard. I thought my comfy anime turned into a horror story.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Feb 4, 2021 9:20 AM

Mar 2020
Aoi, Ena and Chiaki sat in the spotlight this episode. Miss Rin and Nadeshiko so hopefully they'll get more screen time next episode.
Feb 4, 2021 9:28 AM

Feb 2018
AkeZZZ said:
The onsen they visited is Benifuji-no-Yu. Hirano onsen is the en-route place that the foreigner asks for the direction. They did not visit Hirano Onsen. Hirano Onsen is one the way to their campsite. As the bus has two routes, clockwise and counterclockwise. The bus passes Hirano Onsen before reaching the campsite. So, they take the counterclockwise bus.
Damn, I think they passed the Nagaike Water Park route, sorry my bad xD. You're right, they take it counterclockwise. Thanks, really want to go Yamanaka.
Feb 4, 2021 9:45 AM

Oct 2017
Chikuwa looked really cute in the dog tent. The power of Caribou is truly fearsome.

Aoi, Chiaki and Ena went on a camping trip. Too bad Rin and Nadeshiko couldn't join them due to having work. I wanted to see all of them camping together but guess that'll have to wait. Anyway they finally reached at the camping site, next episode will be more relaxing camping fluff.
Feb 4, 2021 9:48 AM

Feb 2019
Can’t believe people talking about SnK and JJK for AOTY when Yuru camp right here man.

What an amazing episode as usual. The girls were hilarious today. The onsen seen was great, sad no Aoi oppai tho 😔
Feb 4, 2021 9:49 AM

Mar 2019
An episode feauturing on Aoi, Chiaki and Ena this time...didn't expect that though. But I guess work is kinda important...so sadly Nabe-chan and Rin couldn't come with them.

I miss the hot springs...they are so good in winter...it's cold outside and warm in it. Feels sooo good.
Feb 4, 2021 9:57 AM
Dec 2020
ena should join the club....
Feb 4, 2021 10:21 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Thats quite the impressive Torii at the station entrance. Ena's first camping trip was to Lake Yamanaka with Aoi and Chiaki huh. The power of the Caribou deer sure was impressive. Overall a fun little ep that did well to showcase the kind of activities that the others can get up to when Rin and Nadeshiko aren't around. After a long days work this certainly is the best cure for that tiredness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 10:29 AM

Mar 2016
What I really like about this season is how the focus has shifted around. In this episode, most of the focus went to Chiaki, Aoi, and Ena going on their own group camping instead of the usual highlights of Nadeshiko and Rin, whom are respectively busy with their own part-time jobs. It's a nice change of pace, tbh.
Feb 4, 2021 10:42 AM

Jul 2012
A bit different camping with Chiaki, Aoi and Ena. And Nabeshiko the hotpot master.

At the ED again thought about lack or Rin this week and then she ruthlessly murdered those acorns.
Feb 4, 2021 10:58 AM

Oct 2020
They went on a camping trip without Rin and leaves the planning to Aki. Also really love the ED this season.

Feb 4, 2021 11:01 AM

Jul 2017
The girls of the Outdoor Activities Club finally get their screentime. Chiaki, Aoi, and Ena, going to Lake Yamanaka in what seems to be a mix due to giving Rin and Nadeshiko too much focus.

Oh hey, hello Caribou! Such kids are they. As always, getting the right camping gear is essential for camping, but in this case, since they're close to Mount Fuji and with their part-time salaries, having to spend that much money is in careful consideration. Ena having Chikuwa with its own dog tent is nice, and Aki...STOP HUGGING Caribou!

Ice-cream snacks and food. Kiritanpo, they look like Chikuwa fish cakes if you ask me. Of course, Nade Nabe-shiko-chan comes to the rescue, another new nickname for the glutton.

Lake Yamanaka is such a wonderful place to go, except that you'd do some research and planning well, don't be like the joker Aki half-assing her way through.

The post-credits with Rin's dream of animals and wood all frightening...HEH. Shima Shima Shima Rin, a pun on Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear.

My former waifu Nabeshiko, returning to you for more food!
Feb 4, 2021 11:38 AM

Sep 2018
An example of how by changing a very small detail in the context, a very great result can be obtained, without regretting the lack of what previously seemed to be essential. The new environments only add further beauty to the narrative and the characters of Chiaki, Inuyama and Ena are appreciated more, as well as seeing how their interpersonal relationship has grown enormously in this second season.

@AkeZZZ Thank you so much for effort. :)
Feb 4, 2021 11:38 AM

May 2019
I really wanted to see that hammock made out of two chairs. I'll have to wait another week for that.
Feb 4, 2021 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
Nabeshiko is love, Nabeshiko is life! <3

The episode shifted focus onto Ena, Aoi and Chiaki as the trio made their way towards Lake Yamanaka and they had a really fun and comfy trip along the way, from buying equipment, to the hot springs and enjoying eating ice-cream afterwards.

I do enjoy this change of focus, as we get to see how much Ena, Chiaki and Aoi have grown since season 1, especially Ena, now that she's really gotten into camping.

Of course, we can't forget to mention the beautiful scenery of Lake Yamanaka itself and the view of Mt. Fuji, even from the hot springs earlier, was really clear and stunning. I do look forward to seeing more of the trio's adventures next week.

We did get a small Rin-focused short at the end of the episode, but it was her having a dream of burning the talking pine cones to start a campfire. Hearing those cute voices being burnt alive would wake anyone up in a panic. XD
Feb 4, 2021 12:18 PM

Sep 2014
This series just keeps giving and giving, haven't enjoy myself in such a relaxing manner in a very very long time. Love the Rin shorts at the end and JoJo Caribou-kun!
Feb 4, 2021 12:51 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Hiruna Hut Springs!

Uverall a pretty ukay episude =D
Feb 4, 2021 1:05 PM
Dec 2020
enjoy that beautiful smile

FernandinrFeb 4, 2021 1:09 PM
Feb 4, 2021 1:18 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Those pinecones burning are probably the best thing that yuru camp has given us so far

This is just me but I've noticed how much more I enjoy this series when I'm mentally relaxed myself- that's when yuru camp is in its peak form for me and where I find it the most soothing. Because let's take just now for example, I'm just doing my daily binge of anime before my online class starts, so I'm watching my anime and then yay episode 5 of yuru camp just gets released let's watch it! Problem is I'm in the middle of watching other anime as well so while this episode was nice as usual in the back of my mind I'm just thinking "ok I get it can we move along now I need to watch my STONE WARS!!!"

Yuru camp is best watched and enjoyed, when in the mood for it. I mean that goes without saying for any anime but I think it especially applies in this case

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 4, 2021 1:19 PM

Jun 2019
A camping trip with just the side-main characters is an interesting decision because I don’t think their dynamic is as strong without Rin or Nadeshiko. We’ll see how next episode goes.
Feb 4, 2021 2:08 PM

Apr 2015
So nice to see some focus on Aoi, Aki and Ena! These 3 have such great chemistry between them and just make anything look funny. Aki is just so funny and Aoi has a really nice charm about her.

Lake Yamanaka, knew it sounded really familiar, but I remember making a small stop over before heading towards Lake Motosu. Sadly this was on the wrong side of the lake, so I couldn't see Mt Fuji from the lakeside. Just looking at this makes me wish traveling needs to become a thing again...

Rin-chan's dream at the end was incredibly funny. All those talking animals and cones.
Feb 4, 2021 2:45 PM

Dec 2020

Based Chiaki. Aoi being like "WTF is going on?" during that scene was priceless.

It was nice to see a trip with just Aoi, Chiaki and Ena to switch things up.

I think it's funny they're keeping us in suspense over the camp chair hammock. They didn't show it at the store, then the first thing they mentioned at the camp site was setting up the chairs and they didn't get to show it then, either.

Very beautiful looking camp site, too. Looking forward to visiting it in VR.
Feb 4, 2021 2:59 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
A nice change of pace focusing on the other three girls instead. As usual, this episode is filled with laughs and great gags. Can't wait to see how Chiaki's "hammock" turns out.

So glad they finally acknowledged the talking inanimate objects gag, which is one of my favorites. It never fails to make me laugh, but hearing the poor screams of innocent pinecones as they burn alive was both hilarious and haunting.

Next week the camping portion of the trip should begin!
Feb 4, 2021 3:11 PM

May 2020
>"Then Nabeshiko will be wife to us all."

Damn it, I got tricked into watching another harem anime. Every time.
Feb 4, 2021 6:00 PM

May 2012
A nice change with seeing the supporting characters rather than Rin and Nadeshiko. They are a perfect comedy trio! Though a pity they couldn't camp where they wanted :/
Great episode.
Feb 4, 2021 6:53 PM

Oct 2008
chill episode
oh nice onsen warm water but its very hard to get out because of near freezing temps!
5/5.

Feb 4, 2021 9:25 PM

Mar 2019
Gotta admit that Nadeshiko is my Fav character... but Aoi's attitude, thinking and design fascinate me...

Also Rin's Adventures are always fun... but Chiaki's Moments are sometimes waaaaaaay funnier than the others...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Feb 5, 2021 1:40 AM

Mar 2014
Good episode this time without Nadeshiko and Shimarin. These three girls are hilarious especially in the onsen scene. I loved how they left Aki lol. Also, Shimarin's dream at the end of episode was so funny.
Feb 5, 2021 2:28 AM
Dec 2020
This is the stuff you want to watch before going to bed. It makes me feel like I am going to have a nice sleep and a nice dream
Feb 5, 2021 2:40 AM

Jul 2014
A bold move to have an episode almost entirely without both Nadeshiko and Rin, but it makes for a nice change of pace and gives Chiaki, Aoi and Ena some time to shine on their own, which as this episode proves they're more than capable of doing on both comedic and comfy levels.

The little Shima Shima Shimarin post-credits scene was pretty funny too, though I don't remember that from the manga unless it was one of the many Room Camp chapters in one of the later volumes.
Feb 5, 2021 2:46 AM

Apr 2020
No Rin or Nadeshiko this episode, but we did see the Trio having a fun time.

"I want to marry Nabeshiko"...it's a harem that everyone wins the prize, I see.
Feb 5, 2021 4:01 AM

Jul 2020
I'll gladly take Nabeshiko as my wife too ngl. Another fantastic episode. Comedy was on the spot. The visuals and the soundtrack used was great too! As the other's have already said, it's nice to see that Chiaki, Ena and Aoi-chan have their time to shine as well with this episode.

I accept random friend requests!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 18, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

95 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

96 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2021

98 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2021

109 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 13, 6:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.