Forum Settings
Forums

‘Anything but Chinese’: Domino’s Pizza slammed for racist advert

New
Jan 14, 2021 6:55 AM

May 2018
Domino’s Pizza has been called out for a “racist” advert in the UK.

In the advert, three women are seen deciding what to order when one says “anything but Chinese.” One woman suggests ordering from ‘Madagascan Halloumi’ but envisages the ordeal she would go through in tracking the order.

Commenters on the advert’s YouTube clip called out the pizza delivery service for “singling out the Chinese.”

Full link: https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/01/anything-but-chinese-dominos-pizza-slammed-for-racist-advert/

Full advertisment video:

I know this will take two sides but since the advertisment is unclear to what it is meant by "Anything butChinese". It can mean good and bad which I feel its been poorly written.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2021 7:00 AM

Jun 2016
I don't see any racism in this. The only offensive part is how unfunny it is.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jan 14, 2021 7:03 AM

Apr 2013
so nowadays you aren't allowed to dislike non white country's cuisine, because it's racist, huh.
You can dislike Italian or French cuisine I'm sure (you can count on it that if she said "anything but French" no one would have said a word), but non white? naaah.
Jan 14, 2021 7:04 AM

May 2018
Theo1899 said:
I don't see any racism in this. The only offensive part is how unfunny it is.

Yep the ad is not funny at all and the issue can be hinted be like saying "Dont want anything that is Chinese"

Jan 14, 2021 7:07 AM

May 2018
Zefyris said:
so nowadays you aren't allowed to dislike non white country's cuisine, because it's racist, huh.
You can dislike Italian or French cuisine I'm sure (you can count on it that if she said "anything but French" no one would have said a word), but non white? naaah.

THe problem is, the dialogue is not explained clearly enough and some would feel racist. It depends how the dialogue is taken into
Shouldnt the ad be addressed to something more that is clearly explained better: Anything but chinese because we have had too many chinese food than along the lines of Anything but chinese...

Could mean

1. Racist
2. Have been having too much chinese food.

Jan 14, 2021 7:09 AM

Jun 2016
Zefyris said:

Reminds me of that guy who posted that he didn't like indian food on twitter and british news thought it was important enough to be featured on their websites.
Stupid thing to get angry about.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Jan 14, 2021 7:13 AM

Apr 2020
Jesus imagine if the actors were white.
Jan 14, 2021 7:14 AM

May 2018
Theo1899 said:
Zefyris said:

Reminds me of that guy who posted that he didn't like indian food on twitter and british news thought it was important enough to be featured on their websites.
Stupid thing to get angry about.

During COVID times, an increased racism to east asians due to the pandemic and you further it with this disgusting subtle racism here.

Jan 14, 2021 7:18 AM

May 2018
Kaasfondue said:

I dont think the issue lies with actors/actress

Who ever, done the dialogue has really missed up on making a clear dialogue. Many takeaways are affected and having this line is just adding fire

Jan 14, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2013
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
Zefyris said:

THe problem is, the dialogue is not explained clearly enough and some would feel racist. It depends how the dialogue is taken into
Shouldnt the ad be addressed to something more that is clearly explained better: Anything but chinese because we have had too many chinese food than along the lines of Anything but chinese...

Could mean

1. Racist

uh no? They're talking about food. She just doesn't want chinese food. The context is clear, peoples are downward retarded to see any form of racism in food preference.
Jan 14, 2021 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
lol all i can say is that its a delicate and sensitive time we are living in especially with the pandemic originating from China
Jan 14, 2021 7:28 AM

Oct 2020
Definitely not racist but maybe they could have had her word it differently since people like to get mad at everything nowadays, It's pretty clear she's just talking about Chinese food.
Jan 14, 2021 7:38 AM
Oct 2020
some people want to make sure that there is no uyghur meat on their pizza
Jan 14, 2021 7:41 AM

May 2018
Zefyris said:
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:

Could mean

1. Racist

uh no? They're talking about food. She just doesn't want chinese food. The context is clear, peoples are downward retarded to see any form of racism in food preference.

Yes it is under food reference. Though context can hint why she does not want chinese food for a particular reason?

An increased racism to east asians due to the pandemic and with this dialogue , this could add more fuel to fire to racism.

Jan 14, 2021 7:46 AM

May 2018
deg said:
lol all i can say is that its a delicate and sensitive time we are living in especially with the pandemic originating from China

Definitely agree and withmany fast food places affected with pandemic, it is somewhat uncalled to make it more worse than it should. Fast food places are still under a recovery stage in time.

Jan 14, 2021 7:46 AM

Apr 2020
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
Kaasfondue said:

I dont think the issue lies with actors/actress

Who ever, done the dialogue has really missed up on making a clear dialogue. Many takeaways are affected and having this line is just adding fire

It would garner more controversy for sure

Free market and shit innit epic wars between fastfood chains don't hate the player hate the game
Jan 14, 2021 7:57 AM

May 2018
onceexisted said:
Definitely not racist but maybe they could have had her word it differently since people like to get mad at everything nowadays, It's pretty clear she's just talking about Chinese food.
ysphyr said:
I feel like it's white people who are getting offended on behalf of Chinese population. But I might be wrong though as Chinese people tend to be offended by the weirdest things - remember D&G ad backlash?.

I feel like if the character had expressed some sort of reason behind the line ‘anything but Chinese’ i.e. not liking a certain dish, or being bored by the cuisine, then I might have been willing to look at it from different perspectives. But this reads as purely insensitive.

Jan 14, 2021 8:10 AM

May 2016
Did you see the KFC blm ad they put up months ago? No way they thought that was a good idea.
Jan 14, 2021 8:34 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
That is my usual answer when the sex shop staff asks me what I am looking for.

RightwingMilluki said:
some people want to make sure that there is no uyghur meat on their pizza

I know that is supposed to be an edgy joke but it is also tragically accurate.
149597871Jan 14, 2021 8:38 AM
Jan 14, 2021 8:37 AM

Apr 2013
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
Zefyris said:

Yes it is under food reference. Though context can hint why she does not want chinese food for a particular reason?

An increased racism to east asians due to the pandemic and with this dialogue , this could add more fuel to fire to racism.

no nononono, no, no, NO. This is 100% retarded. Like I said, if she said "anything but french" you wouldn't have any problem with it, even though she'd be a non white denying white culture food.
You folks need to chill out and stop seeing bad things where there isn't, and stop "defending " peoples who never asked you to defend them and don't need you especially against illusory attacks. Many peoples do NOT like Chinese cuisine, especially the kind we find in Occident (which is usually quite different from the real Chinese cuisine you'd eat directly in China), and Covid 19 and recent event have got nothing to do with it.
This is RETARDED. period. No way around it, no discussion about it, nothing.
Jan 14, 2021 8:53 AM

May 2018
Zefyris said:
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:

no nononono, no, no, NO. This is 100% retarded. Like I said, if she said "anything but french" you wouldn't have any problem with it, even though she'd be a non white denying white culture food.
You folks need to chill out and stop seeing bad things where there isn't, and stop "defending " peoples who never asked you to defend them and don't need you especially against illusory attacks. Many peoples do NOT like Chinese cuisine, especially the kind we find in Occident (which is usually quite different from the real Chinese cuisine you'd eat directly in China), and Covid 19 and recent event have got nothing to do with it.
This is RETARDED. period. No way around it, no discussion about it, nothing.

I undestand what you mean. Everyone has different point of views and some may find "anything but french/chinese/indian" is offended.I feel like if the character had expressed some sort of reason behind the line ‘anything but Chinese’ i.e. not liking a certain dish, or being bored by the cuisine, then I might have been willing to look at it from different perspectives. But this reads as purely insensitive.

It is more to do how the reply/wording is used. I don't have a problem but its more to how its being said/worded

Jan 14, 2021 9:21 AM

Aug 2018
It's not raciest to have personal tastes
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 9:29 AM

Aug 2018
Atlos said:

If I stated I wouldn't date a black person, in an ad commercial, would that be racist?
Jan 14, 2021 9:33 AM

Aug 2017
Lol Imagine getting triggered if u don't like food from other country.

Opticflash said:
Atlos said:

If I stated I wouldn't date a black person, in an ad commercial, would that be racist?

Racial sexual preference exists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_sexual_preference
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 14, 2021 9:35 AM

Jul 2016
The advert is racist against British people, as they are the native population and they are 75% (used to be 99%) of the UK population, yet they receive no representation whatsoever.

Indian adverts have Indians in them, Chinese adverts have Chinese people in them, yet in the West, it is fine to have no Western Ethnic representation whatsoever.

Also why is saying British food is bland okay, and emphasizing how terrible it would be without the ethnic fastfood, such as Italian, Indian and Chinese.

Or constant criticism of European-American food as bland and unseasoned.

Chizuru_Mizuhara said:
Domino’s Pizza has been called out for a “racist” advert in the UK.

In the advert, three women are seen deciding what to order when one says “anything but Chinese.” One woman suggests ordering from ‘Madagascan Halloumi’ but envisages the ordeal she would go through in tracking the order.

Commenters on the advert’s YouTube clip called out the pizza delivery service for “singling out the Chinese.”

Full link: https://www.weareresonate.com/2021/01/anything-but-chinese-dominos-pizza-slammed-for-racist-advert/

Full advertisment video:

I know this will take two sides but since the advertisement is unclear to what it is meant by "Anything but Chinese". It can mean good and bad which I feel its been poorly written.

In a Detective Conan episode, there was a character that absolutely hated Western cuisine, and used very harsh language to describe the food, should that just be seen as racism against White Europeans? No, because they were talking about the food, similar to the Dominos advert talking about Chinese food.

Kaasfondue said:

In a European country's advert, how absurd, how ridiculous.

Zefyris said:
Chizuru_Mizuhara said:

Could mean

1. Racist

Part of multiculturalism is not being able to criticize foreign foods, as it offends some sections of the multicultural population.
Jan 14, 2021 9:45 AM

Aug 2018
Opticflash said:
Atlos said:

but this is referring to food. Someone could say this with a racist intention but say not Chinese in refrence to a takeaway isn't inherently racist
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2018
Nurguburu said:

Opticflash said:

Racial sexual preference exists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_sexual_preference

There's a difference between having your own preference and declaring your preference in a commercial.

Atlos said:
Opticflash said:

but this is referring to food. Someone could say this with a racist intention but say not Chinese in refrence to a takeaway isn't inherently racist

So so can be said for one claiming they wouldn't date black people in a commercial. In this case it only harms black people wanting to date (outside their ancestry) and for the Chinese case, it would be detrimental to Chinese businesses at the very least for no reason. It's not racist, but it's inappropriate.
Jan 14, 2021 9:55 AM

Jun 2008
Oh god...fucking BritBongs...

I don’t even care if it’s racist or not, take it down just because of that!
Jan 14, 2021 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
Opticflash said:
Nurguburu said:

There's a difference between having your own preference and declaring your preference in a commercial.

Atlos said:

So so can be said for one claiming they wouldn't date black people in a commercial. In this case it only harms black people wanting to date (outside their ancestry) and for the Chinese case, it would be detrimental to Chinese businesses at the very least for no reason. It's not racist, but it's inappropriate.
I agree it would be a detriment to Chinese businesses but different people enjoy different flavours. You can't really compare it to that dating anology as they are two wildly different things
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 10:33 AM

Aug 2018
Atlos said:
Opticflash said:

I agree it would be a detriment to Chinese businesses but different people enjoy different flavours. You can't really compare it to that dating anology as they are two wildly different things

But you can on the basis that it hurts two groups of people for no reason; blacks who want to date (outside their ancestry) and Chinese restaurants and owners and employees of those restaurants.
Jan 14, 2021 10:34 AM

Jul 2016
Opticflash said:
Nurguburu said:

Atlos said:

So commercials can't discourage Chinese food, because it's bad for Chinese owned businesses. This is multicultural imposed mercantilism.
Jan 14, 2021 10:35 AM

Aug 2018
Opticflash said:
Atlos said:

But you can on the basis that it hurts two groups of people for no reason; blacks who want to date (outside their ancestry) and Chinese restaurants and owners and employees of those restaurants.
But black people are still the same people just with a different skin colour but Chinese food is quite different from other types of food
AtlosJan 14, 2021 10:42 AM
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 10:38 AM

Aug 2018
Atlos said:
Opticflash said:

BUt black people are still the same people just with a different skin colour but Chinese food is quite different from other types of food

It hurts the businesses (usually run by Chinese) and hence Chinese owners and employees.
Jan 14, 2021 10:42 AM

Aug 2018
Opticflash said:
Atlos said:
BUt black people are still the same people just with a different skin colour but Chinese food is quite different from other types of food

It hurts the businesses (usually run by Chinese) and hence Chinese owners and employees.
Yes but what if they just don't like Chinese food? Sure it hurts Chinese people but I doubt it was said because of that
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 10:47 AM

Aug 2018
RuneImperialist said:
Opticflash said:

So commercials can't discourage Chinese food, because it's bad for Chinese owned businesses. This is multicultural imposed mercantilism.

Race doesn't matter in this, as this isn't racist, but it's inappropriate. If Pizza Hut made a commercial defaming KFC, they may be liable for damages done to KFC. It's stupid from a business standpoint of view. However, there will be some (very small) subset of people who will act with racial discrimination against Chinese.

Atlos said:
Opticflash said:

Yes but what if they just don't like Chinese food? Sure it hurts Chinese people but I doubt it was said because of that

The actors were told to act on a script. If the script says "anything but Chinese" on a commercial, it discourages others to try Chinese restaurants and only hurts the businesses and who runs those businesses. The end result is the same; it hurts some group of people whether they were targeted directly or indirectly.
Jan 14, 2021 10:50 AM

Aug 2018
Opticflash said:
RuneImperialist said:

Race doesn't matter in this, as this isn't racist, but it's inappropriate. If Pizza Hut made a commercial defaming KFC, they may be liable for damages done to KFC. It's stupid from a business standpoint of view. However, there will be some (very small) subset of people who will act with racial discrimination against Chinese.

Atlos said:

The actors were told to act on a script. If the script says "anything but Chinese" on a commercial, it discourages others to try Chinese restaurants and only hurts the businesses and who runs those businesses. The end result is the same; it hurts some group of people whether they were targeted directly or indirectly.
I doubt that people wouldn't have Chinese just because a character in an add didn't want it
_______I like rocks__
Jan 14, 2021 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
Opticflash said:
RuneImperialist said:

Race doesn't matter in this, as this isn't racist, but it's inappropriate.

A major point of your argument why that Dominos advert that criticizes Chinese food is bad, is because it diminishes the economic prospects of Chinese owned businesses.
Jan 14, 2021 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
As if peoples who want to eat chinese food are going to stop eating some because of some adds, or that peoples who don't like chinese food that much are suddenly going to order some because you change an add. *smh*
Jan 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Aug 2018
RuneImperialist said:
Opticflash said:

Race doesn't matter in this, as this isn't racist, but it's inappropriate.

A major point of your argument why that Dominos advert that criticizes Chinese food is bad, is because it diminishes the economic prospects of Chinese owned businesses.

But the focus wasn't the race, it was the businesses themselves. If the ad said "I'd never want KFC" it's inappropriate from a business perspective.
Jan 14, 2021 12:36 PM

Nov 2020
Oh, another topic that reactionaries will flock to in order to avoid actual discussion on policy and self-reflection.

This new site cites literally fucking 2 twitter accounts with utmost 150 retweets and likes combined put together about this minuscule topic. It's literally outrage-bait for people with simplistic brains that feed off of it. Even as a somewhat progressive person, I know that this commercial isn't racist not even in the slightest; the intentions are pretty obviously talking about Chinese Take-Out. Though, @OpticFlash raises a good point about a corporation making a commercial that slights smaller businesses or local take-out.

One thing that upsets me is the fact that ass-hats in this thread would use this as an excuse to be racist towards Chinese (or Asians in general) people for the fault of their Government's actions (remind you of another group of people that are going through the same thing).

Also, @RuneImperialist, isn't about time you moved off of the "icky browns make a country worse because I watched 2 hours of Fox News everyday (but bri'ish)" talking point?
Jan 14, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2018
So it's racist if I don't want to order dog meat ?
Jan 14, 2021 1:01 PM

Mar 2018
This is naught but utter lunacy. Finding yourself offended by such a thing ought to land one in front of a firing squad.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jan 14, 2021 1:07 PM

Jul 2016
slightycognizant said:
Oh, another topic that reactionaries will flock to in order to avoid actual discussion on policy and self-reflection.

This new site cites literally fucking 2 twitter accounts with utmost 150 retweets and likes combined put together about this minuscule topic. It's literally outrage-bait for people with simplistic brains that feed off of it. Even as a somewhat progressive person, I know that this commercial isn't racist not even in the slightest; the intentions are pretty obviously talking about Chinese Take-Out. Though, @OpticFlash raises a good point about a corporation making a commercial that slights smaller businesses or local take-out.

One thing that upsets me is the fact that ass-hats in this thread would use this as an excuse to be racist towards Chinese (or Asians in general) people for the fault of their Government's actions (remind you of another group of people that are going through the same thing).

Also, @RuneImperialist, isn't about time you moved off of the "icky browns make a country worse because I watched 2 hours of Fox News everyday (but bri'ish)" talking point?

Fox News used to air in Britain, and I would occasionally watch it.
However, I hate the news, and always avoid it.

RuneRemJan 14, 2021 1:10 PM
Jan 14, 2021 1:17 PM

Nov 2020
RuneImperialist said:
slightycognizant said:

Please show me where any FOX pundit advocates for "multi-racial working class" nonetheless Republicans. You guys constantly demonize it in the first place.
Jan 14, 2021 1:27 PM

Oct 2015
I wish the online left wouldn't try to transform every other nothing-burger into a culture war. At best, it's material for reactionaries to jerk each other off at "how irrational libruls are" and at worst people feel less inclined to entertain progressive ideas.

Just for the record this is obviously nonsense. There's nothing inappropriate in this ad, let alone racist. It is also not analogous to Pizza Hut defaming KFC, as both are brand names while Chinese cuisine are types of food.
Jan 14, 2021 1:30 PM

Jul 2016
slightycognizant said:
RuneImperialist said:

Please show me where any FOX pundit advocates for "multi-racial working class" nonetheless Republicans. You guys constantly demonize it in the first place.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/republicans-hispanics-democrats-bobby-jindal-west-anderson

"Republicans proved they can build an aspirational, multi-ethnic, culturally conservative, working-class coalition."

@Auron

The Progressive-Reactionary dynamic is just narrowminded.

Progress for one people is regression for another.
RuneRemJan 14, 2021 1:41 PM
Jan 14, 2021 1:52 PM

Nov 2020
RuneImperialist said:
slightycognizant said:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/republicans-hispanics-democrats-bobby-jindal-west-anderson

"Republicans proved they can build an aspirational, multi-ethnic, culturally conservative, working-class coalition."

Wait, you finally give me links for your claims? Finally.

Many of these articles are opinion pieces and Mario Rubio opinion on what the Republican Party should be but you did provide links that prove your claims.

Though, this article doesn't actually cover what you are trying to convey. The Republican Party always goes down this route every time a Democratic Candidate gets into office. It's kind of like a Motte and Bailey type approach, "oh I am worried about the amount of government overreach and spending (for social programs usually)" but when in power, the GOP usually becomes highly nationalistic, isolationist and imperialistic (see: Reagan, Nixon, Trump and Bush). This grift happens every time. It's this type of hook that religious minority groups that grab onto every time but leech off of because of the racism from the party after they get into power.

Despite this, I will concede this point because you provided sources that debunked my doubt of your claim. Maybe you could do the same for our past debate(s).

slightycognizantJan 14, 2021 1:57 PM
Jan 14, 2021 2:00 PM

Jul 2016
slightycognizant said:
RuneImperialist said:

Many of these articles are opinion pieces and Mario Rubio opinion on what the Republican Party should be but you did provide links that prove your claims.

Though, this article doesn't actually cover what you are trying to convey. The Republican Party always goes down this route every time a Democratic Candidate gets into office.

Trump got a higher % of "minority" voters and lower % of white votes in the 2020 election, so this is clearly the new Republican election strategy,

but when in power, the GOP usually becomes highly nationalistic, isolationist

You are describing the GOP election rhetoric, not their administration policy.

Maybe you could do the same for our past debate(s).

I was on my phone, hence why I didn't provide sources.
Jan 14, 2021 2:51 PM

Nov 2020
@RuneImperialist

Though, this article doesn't actually cover what you are trying to convey. The Republican Party always goes down this route every time a Democratic Candidate gets into office.

Trump got a higher % of "minority" voters and lower % of white votes in the 2020 election, so this is clearly the new Republican election strategy.

I don't really think this is a counter to my point but I do agree with you somewhat. It's not the new strategy but a shift in how they deliver their rhetoric. In 2020, Trump played more off of his bullshit "establishment outsider" status than his more "spicy" rhetoric in 2016. This is notably the reason why Trump gained more support in minority communities in 2020 but still less than most republicans presidents in the past 50 years. It's not new for republicans to do the Motte and Bailey trick constantly.

see:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/08/roy-blunt/blunts-wrong-trump-did-not-get-highest-minority-vo/ (covers the minority vote thing but doesn't debunk your claim or anything of the sort)

but when in power, the GOP usually becomes highly nationalistic, isolationist

You are describing the GOP election rhetoric, not their administration policy.

Rhetoric often reflects in your positions and in this case is no different but the thing is their shift in rhetoric. Both Trump's 2020 and 2016 policy are quite the same, the only thing different is his messaging more so attacking the democrats as the establishment instead of targeting immigration, Walls etc. So, it would be more so the GOP election rhetoric that has changed and not the administration policy as his policies still are still quite nationalistic and isolationist.

https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2016
https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020

Maybe you could do the same for our past debate(s).

I was on my phone, hence why I didn't provide sources.

Even though the process to post links on the phone is somewhat more intensive, I don't think it is an excuse to make baseless claims without proof at all.

---

The Progressive-Reactionary dynamic is just narrowminded.

Progress for one people is regression for another.

"When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality seems like oppression."

Also, I'll ask another question but it's off topic so I'll DM it to you later.

Jan 14, 2021 3:31 PM

Dec 2016
I mean, I would get why people would be offended if it was a dick size joke but it isn't anything really
heh.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.