Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 24, 2020 9:23 AM

Dec 2016
swordmaster2551 said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Also it is government who chooses students, so they could easily pick out more "naive" kids because I highly doubt that there isn't someone with bigger "kill count" than puppy girl who can only heal people.

The potential kill count thing includes indirect damage like her healing someone with destructive potential or perhaps a feasible mutation to the power. The kill count stuff is pretty hokey though.

maybe... but I consider that "kill count" as pure BS made up by government only to better control Nana and people like her.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 24, 2020 11:41 AM

May 2012
This anime is extremely underrated. It keeps me at the edge of my seat all the time.

Best anime this season in my opinion
Nov 24, 2020 1:36 PM

Sep 2020
Wow, the beginning of this episode LOL. Besides Michiru, all other female characters have to be sluts apparently, and the dialogue between Kirara and Hiragi... I died laughing, ngl.

That part aside, this episode was pretty good, it seems like Nana finally got cornered so I can't wait to see what will Kyouya do after coming up with all those theories about the murders.
Nov 24, 2020 4:16 PM
Apr 2020
I think I want in ending
That is nana's brutal gruesome death
Nov 24, 2020 4:34 PM
Apr 2020
AkeZZZ said:
This episode is really Among us one. Someone found the corpse then call an emergency meeting, everyone gathers and start to find the sus.

Nana is in a bad situation, again and again, almost every episode. I've wondered what Kyouya will find inside the pocket, maybe it's something else other than the cellphone, and what Nana will do for making her escape from this situation.

I think nothing will happen because 5 episode are still remaining.
Nov 24, 2020 9:15 PM
Apr 2020
Nana is on a killing spree! If Habu's talent is to turn his body fluids into poision, she could've at least some poision resistance and will not easily die by that trick.

Welp, Kyouya is genius! He saw right through all bitch Nana's planned murders. But, wtf, Michiru is so naive. Stop contradicting Kyouya, everything he's saying is correct. So annoying. Nana will surely not kill her yet coz she's defending her. smh

Nana is just a blind follower, accomplishing missions without thinking of what actually happened. A twist could be her regretting what she did. Welp, when that happens, it's TOO late. She already killed and most probably will kill a lot. Welp, regret for the rest of her life. lol

Nov 25, 2020 1:30 AM
Jan 2020
npandey said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

Well it's simple, she probably being brainwashed to think that the evil ones are talented(Enemies of humanity) and those estimated kills are the toys that government want her to believe so she can continue killing. I bet government are the main villain/antagonist all this time

Exactly..........i said that before, right............these types of manga generally have this cliched trope...............BUT I AM SAYING THAT EVEN IF NANA IS BRAINWASHED, THE FACT THAT SHE HAS TAKEN INNOCENT LIVES DOES NOT CHANGE............

Yup I agree. But at least, I wanted to see Nana realised and repented from her sins for killing her friends
Nov 25, 2020 1:35 AM
Jan 2020
Ao_Blue said:
Nana is on a killing spree! If Habu's talent is to turn his body fluids into poision, she could've at least some poision resistance and will not easily die by that trick.

Welp, Kyouya is genius! He saw right through all bitch Nana's planned murders. But, wtf, Michiru is so naive. Stop contradicting Kyouya, everything he's saying is correct. So annoying. Nana will surely not kill her yet coz she's defending her. smh

Nana is just a blind follower, accomplishing missions without thinking of what actually happened. A twist could be her regretting what she did. Welp, when that happens, it's TOO late. She already killed and most probably will kill a lot. Welp, regret for the rest of her life. lol

But I still wanted to see her to regrets everything she has done and want to stop killing. I think the ED in this anime is telling everything about Nana's regrets and sadness(judge from translation) because just hearing it I feel sadness and despair. If she really do that, then it's her big character development.
Nov 25, 2020 6:19 AM
Oct 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
Ao_Blue said:

But I still wanted to see her to regrets everything she has done and want to stop killing. I think the ED in this anime is telling everything about Nana's regrets and sadness(judge from translation) because just hearing it I feel sadness and despair. If she really do that, then it's her big character development.

tHIS! This is exactly what the author wants!

Nana is a murderer............whether she regrets her actions or not has little relation with the fact that she is a monster under human skin(not many people have the ability to take the lives of those who place their trust and affection on them.........yet, she killed nakajima and shibusawa without hesitation)..............IF SHE TRIES TO IMPROVE AND REGRETS HER ACTIONS, SHE SHOULD RECEIVE THE CHANCE TO PROVE HERSELF...........

but then, this gives rise to a huge contradiction...............WHICH IS THAT IF NANA(A MURDERER) CAN BE GIVEN A CHANCE, WHY WERE THE PAST TALENTEDS NOT GIVEN ONE??

If a pedophile regrets their actions, will you give him/her a chance? (I personally would).................The thing i hate about such stories is this biased mechanism.............................some are given the chances to improve themselves, while others are not............
Nov 25, 2020 10:24 AM
Jan 2020
npandey said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

Nana is a murderer............whether she regrets her actions or not has little relation with the fact that she is a monster under human skin(not many people have the ability to take the lives of those who place their trust and affection on them.........yet, she killed nakajima and shibusawa without hesitation)..............IF SHE TRIES TO IMPROVE AND REGRETS HER ACTIONS, SHE SHOULD RECEIVE THE CHANCE TO PROVE HERSELF...........

but then, this gives rise to a huge contradiction...............WHICH IS THAT IF NANA(A MURDERER) CAN BE GIVEN A CHANCE, WHY WERE THE PAST TALENTEDS NOT GIVEN ONE??

If a pedophile regrets their actions, will you give him/her a chance? (I personally would).................The thing i hate about such stories is this biased mechanism.............................some are given the chances to improve themselves, while others are not............

I thought you already knew the possibility that she was brainwashed? The reason she didn't give the chance to previous persons that she killed was because she didn't realised it was wrong and she feels it's okay to do it, for justice. Humans tend to regret after taking actions yes? I think the one who we should called monster under human skin to the person who frame her to murderer and probably brainwashed her.
Nov 25, 2020 12:45 PM
Sep 2018
Just finished binging this series to the most recent episode let me just say I am trying so hard not to run to the manga. Honestly I have no idea what to expect for how this is going to conclude. I can say for sure that this story is far from perfect, but I don’t understand what it is getting so much hate for. Except for the lack of character development(which I am kind of happy for based on the fact that character keep getting killed off), the plot is pretty solid and it keeps you on your toes. Definitely excited for the next episode
KerrosNov 25, 2020 12:49 PM
Nov 25, 2020 3:02 PM
Nov 2020
mangwyd said:
Just finished binging this series to the most recent episode let me just say I am trying so hard not to run to the manga. Honestly I have no idea what to expect for how this is going to conclude. I can say for sure that this story is far from perfect, but I don’t understand what it is getting so much hate for. Except for the lack of character development(which I am kind of happy for based on the fact that character keep getting killed off), the plot is pretty solid and it keeps you on your toes. Definitely excited for the next episode

They hate it mostly because MC is evil and kills kids and always gets away because of luck (which is not mostly true). I have read some negative opinions about the show which were like: "Show is shit, but if the last episode will be just Nana being tortured and then killed I would give it 10/10" LMAO
There is also one about side Ch. dumb which IMO is both yes and no. I described it more in the "Is it worth watching? Should i give it a try?" section here on MAL, feel free to check it out.
Nov 25, 2020 6:19 PM
Oct 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
npandey said:

I thought you already knew the possibility that she was brainwashed? The reason she didn't give the chance to previous persons that she killed was because she didn't realised it was wrong and she feels it's okay to do it, for justice. Humans tend to regret after taking actions yes? I think the one who we should called monster under human skin to the person who frame her to murderer and probably brainwashed her.

i think that nana is just as responsible as the government AS FAR AS THE MURDERS ARE CONCERNED.......but this is my opinion, so no offence........
Nov 25, 2020 8:50 PM
Jun 2019
Poor girl, she just keeps protecting Nana no matter what.

Now how will Nana get out of this one?

Also there is a guy called marine123 who just came up with this:

there is a hole in Nana`s story about Yuka`s death. Nana said that she told someone the secret of Yuka`s ability and Shinji. Kyoya should have asked who did Nana tell the secret to. that would have exposed her on the spot....just saying. also Kyoya could have just used Kaori`s phone to texts Habu`s phone and if Nana has it on her. then she will be exposed but i doubt she will she must have hid the phone in her room between Habu`s murder and entering Habu`s and Kaori`s room.

Anyways looking forward for more!
Nov 25, 2020 10:02 PM
Aug 2017
CHECKMATE! that was a power move by kyoya, Nana probably still has something up her sleeves tho!
Nov 26, 2020 6:12 AM

May 2014
XselfesterX said:
there is a hole in Nana`s story about Yuka`s death. Nana said that she told someone the secret of Yuka`s ability and Shinji. Kyoya should have asked who did Nana tell the secret to. that would have exposed her on the spot....just saying.
You make a good point, but Nana could claim that she told it to Habu, which makes the story unfalsifiable. That said, it would still look suspicious and might encourage Kyoya to examine the zombies.

XselfesterX said:
also Kyoya could have just used Kaori`s phone to texts Habu`s phone and if Nana has it on her. then she will be exposed
But what if the phone's sounds and other alarms are off? And they probably would be. Even so, Kyoya might want to send the text anyway just in case he somehow misses the phone when doing the search and the phone's sounds are still on. Unlikely but possible.

Nice to see constructive analysis though.
Nov 26, 2020 10:27 AM

May 2009
Death by poisoned contact lense is horryfing.
TheDeedsOfMen said:
That said, it would still look suspicious and might encourage Kyoya to examine the zombies.

That's why she convinced them to burn them all.
Nov 26, 2020 11:39 AM
Dec 2017
XselfesterX said:

there is a hole in Nana`s story about Yuka`s death. Nana said that she told someone the secret of Yuka`s ability and Shinji. Kyoya should have asked who did Nana tell the secret to. that would have exposed her on the spot....just saying.

I think that this was probably a miss translation with the subtitles, because in the manga, Nana just says that she discovered Yuka's secret. She doesn't metion anything about having told that to someone.
Nov 26, 2020 11:49 AM
Dec 2017
Btw, i've seen a lot of people complaining that Habu died by poison when her power is poison, but they've seem to have forgotten that Habu's poison can only paralyze people, from what Michiru said.

And even if her poison could be venomous, the source of her poison is reptiles, while the poison that Nana made is made of plants. So no, Habu dying from Nana's poison is not a plot hole.
Nov 26, 2020 12:05 PM
Dec 2017
Nieznajomy43 said:
swordmaster2551 said:

The potential kill count thing includes indirect damage like her healing someone with destructive potential or perhaps a feasible mutation to the power. The kill count stuff is pretty hokey though.

maybe... but I consider that "kill count" as pure BS made up by government only to better control Nana and people like her.

I agree that the "kill count" is probably send to Nana to control her better and make her not feel guilty about killing the Talented. But i don't think that the numbers are BS.

Like they said, the kill count is calculated when a talented comes to the island, and is based on the power of the talented, and a database, that probably have the amount of people that were killed in the past by a talented with a certain power. It has nothing to do with the personality of the Talented, which is the main complaint with the whole kill count thing.
How could Nakajima have 1M and Michiru have 150k, when their powers are Nullifying Powers and Healing and they are good people, right?

But remember that their powers can evolve in puberty. A can see a people that takes time from her own life to heal other people evolve her power to do the opposite too, drain life force from others. And if a person like that is in the database, than the "Possible Kill Count" of every talented with a healing-like power is gonna grow.

So i don't think that the kill count is entirely BS. But it could still be all BS, considering that we don't know much about what happened.
Nov 26, 2020 12:21 PM

Dec 2013
This is just Among Us now. I'm so down for it!
Nov 26, 2020 12:54 PM

Dec 2016
LinkHueBR said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I agree that the "kill count" is probably send to Nana to control her better and make her not feel guilty about killing the Talented. But i don't think that the numbers are BS.

Like they said, the kill count is calculated when a talented comes to the island, and is based on the power of the talented, and a database, that probably have the amount of people that were killed in the past by a talented with a certain power. It has nothing to do with the personality of the Talented, which is the main complaint with the whole kill count thing.
How could Nakajima have 1M and Michiru have 150k, when their powers are Nullifying Powers and Healing and they are good people, right?

But remember that their powers can evolve in puberty. A can see a people that takes time from her own life to heal other people evolve her power to do the opposite too, drain life force from others. And if a person like that is in the database, than the "Possible Kill Count" of every talented with a healing-like power is gonna grow.

So i don't think that the kill count is entirely BS. But it could still be all BS, considering that we don't know much about what happened.

Interesting, I didn't consider this possibility.

I could agree with you if those numbers weren't this high... like really, Nakajima 1M and Michiru 150k?? When two bombing in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed in total between 129,000 and 226,000 people (including burns, radiation sickness and other injuries in following months).
To make those estimates somewhat accurate there should be like maybe billions deaths caused by talented.

Nieznajomy43Nov 26, 2020 12:57 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 26, 2020 1:21 PM

May 2014
LinkHueBR said:
XselfesterX said:

I think that this was probably a miss translation with the subtitles, because in the manga, Nana just says that she discovered Yuka's secret. She doesn't metion anything about having told that to someone.
Oh, you're right. I read the manga just last week, but I never spotted the difference.

LinkHueBR said:
Btw, i've seen a lot of people complaining that Habu died by poison when her power is poison, but they've seem to have forgotten that Habu's poison can only paralyze people, from what Michiru said.

And even if her poison could be venomous, the source of her poison is reptiles, while the poison that Nana made is made of plants. So no, Habu dying from Nana's poison is not a plot hole.
Yes, it is more realistic that a poison talent does not protect against any arbitrary poison. Then again, maybe the talent plays by weird rules and makes her immune, whatever that means in practice. The talents operate strangely sometimes.

...But Nana didn't really have time to test all the possibilities regarding Habu's ability.
Nov 26, 2020 1:45 PM

Nov 2019
She's so goddamn annoying, I can't stand her.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Nov 27, 2020 7:56 AM
Jan 2017
The way I see it, the show can only go in 2 directions:
-1 Nana doesn't have the phone (she used some timed message or took the sim in her own phone and used to send messages the garu, or some shit) and the show goes on the usual route.
-2 the interesting route: Nana HAS the phone and is clearly identified as the murderer, however a third enemy enter the scene, either helping Nana or going against both Nana and the students.
Why this theory? Simple: if you have noticed, Nana doesn't know why the island is filled with corpses. We, the audience, would have simply explained them away as the previous cycles of super-kiddods being murdered (and it would really make more sense than the alternative); however, by pointing out that Nana doesn't know why there are corpses, makes me think that the author is planning to pull off something.
Also, there's always the professor for front of the OP that hasn't apared yet, so I bet he will enter the scene pulling some shenanigans to cover Nana's ass. (Probably he acts as an undercover backup in case the first assassin fails?)

And while the characters in this show are dumber than rocks, foreshadowing and logic trips are things the show always did pretty nicely, so I expect something.
Nov 27, 2020 4:18 PM

Mar 2017
I feel like this could've been a fantastic psychological thriller but it seems like the plot can't keep up with itself; Nana will do something really shocking and clever and then an obstacle caused by her action will arise and instead of an equally clever solution to that obstacle (or just one that makes sense), it's covered with a weak plot point like the other students being so stupid that it defies any logic

And by this reoccurring pattern, Nana will get out of the seemingly impossible situation she's in next week.
Nov 28, 2020 12:40 AM

May 2018
Kyoya’s finally living up to the hype! I’m sure Nana has a plan already tho. I hope she gets some consequences next ep, like the class being suspicious so she has to earn back their trust. Michiru is so annoying :/ I know she’s there to be a Morality Pet for Nana but she’s such a one note character....
Nov 28, 2020 1:48 AM

Aug 2018
Kyouya : *drinks poison, instantly feels & looks sick, asks for help*

Hiiragi : *opens the window* "Are you ok now ?"

I just laughed right there...

Now hoping the phone will be in her pocket but I doubt it since there are still 4 episodes left (and they seem to appreciate this weird hunt)
Nov 28, 2020 6:13 PM

Oct 2008
This is so great! Kyouya Onodera has now the upper hand! what are you gonna do Talentless NANA!?!? bwahaha! this is so satisfying!
5/5.

Nov 28, 2020 10:38 PM

Nov 2012
Ok going back to ep1 ... Did we ever find out who sent the wind attack through the forest at Nana? I'm trying to figure out if I missed something or maybe forgot. I'm still suspicious of their teacher.

jaeheek said:
Wait, i Have a theory. Do you guys think that the corpse with the twintails that Nana used to trick Yuka last episode in the shed is Kyoya's sister? Because they mention this episode that Kyoya's sister may be among the corpses so its possible that was her corpse. Kyoya mentioned in one of the earlier episodes that his sister looked liked her so there is a connection there. Just food for thought

Yes. I don't think she resembled NaNa just to throw off Yuka.
Nov 30, 2020 6:35 PM
Oct 2018
When Nana is going to fuck, that i want to see. At least her death
Dec 4, 2020 5:43 PM
Sep 2012
That was such a great crime-solving episode. Both sides playing their cards to reveal/conceal the mystery behind the murder. Totally giving me the Death Note vibes. A lot of thought have been put into the investigation parts of this anime, none of it feels like bullshit
Dec 6, 2020 6:32 AM

Aug 2017
That was an amazing deduction on Kyoya's part!!!

I just hope Nana has Habu's phone with her.

Because if not, no-one will believe Kyoya the next time even if he has solid evidence.
If you fail once then it's all over.

Dec 6, 2020 7:34 AM

Nov 2019
very intense episode, the psychological warfare was just brilliant

Nana sure's in trouble
Dec 18, 2020 12:39 PM

Aug 2017
I can't wait to see how Nana manages to escape from that situation. I'm sure that she doesn't have Kirara's phone. Can someone kill Michiru please?
NurguburuDec 18, 2020 12:50 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 12:26 PM

May 2015
I cant stop grining watching this series.

I get the feeling by the end of this kyouya and Nana will be friends. If Nana does get a team switch because of some external factor then kyouya and Nana would be such good team mates together. Seeing my top 2 favourite characters in this series on the same team would be interesting. (But seeing them fight each other is more interesting)
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 2021 3:59 PM

Jul 2015
Quite the mind games going on. Nana really slipping up here, with Kyoya having an edge by playing his checkmate move. I'm curious to see how Nana is going to escape this predicament

Mar 27, 2021 6:13 AM

Jan 2014
it's about time Kyouya uncover the truth. I get tired of Nana though. but let me say this, I predict in the next episode the phone could not be found in Nana pocket because of the plot.
Apr 11, 2021 8:14 AM

Oct 2010
both gyaru died too easy, I kinda wanted to see them more. I very much enjoy the mind games but I would love to know more about the administrative organisation of the island, we know there are no cops, no state officials but what about the teachers, it's only this glasses loser who smirks in the op, that it?
Looking forward to next episode but they can't uncover Nana so soon
Oct 15, 2021 4:40 PM

Jul 2021
Finally, Kyouya exposed Nana to the rest of the class. I was getting bored of nothing happening around that. Also the two gyaru girls died way too easily and got like not even a minute of screentime, makes it hard to really care that they got killed off.

Also something I noticed is Kyouya seems to tell his theories without explaining his thought process or how he got there, and really I just wish he'd explain his thought process whilst explaining his theory tbh.
Nov 30, 2021 1:06 AM

Dec 2013
Kyouya really is smart. Although I'm already assuming Nana got rid of the phone somehow. No idea how she would do it but she definitely did it somehow.
Feb 12, 2022 5:36 AM
Mar 2016
Just posting an out of context pic
crx07Feb 12, 2022 5:40 AM
Jun 15, 2022 6:01 AM

Sep 2014
I love it when shows take my thoughts into consideration, like Nana wondering if she should have made Yuka tell her about those corpses.

Did she kill the poison girl ... with poison?

oh well she did blame Yuka after all.

Highly convenient that the hobby detective is the immortal one.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 15, 2022 6:33 AM
Nov 2020
@Comander-07

She actually more of a snake girl then a poison girl. And yes you can kill snakes with a poison. Otherwise i guess that having a poison injected directly into her blood stream is a different instead of digesting it story for her.

Kinda... Good thing that she came up with the whole ''controled by EoH'' thing, cuz if she would have directly blamed her it could sound pretty inconsistent for some students incl. Kyouya considering what happened between her and Tsunekichi.

Well at least there is someone going around suspecting her.
StrykerynoJun 15, 2022 6:37 AM
Jun 15, 2022 7:18 AM

Sep 2014
Strykeryno said:
@Comander-07

She actually more of a snake girl then a poison girl. And yes you can kill snakes with a poison. Otherwise i guess that having a poison injected directly into her blood stream is a different instead of digesting it story for her.

Kinda... Good thing that she came up with the whole ''controled by EoH'' thing, cuz if she would have directly blamed her it could sound pretty inconsistent for some students incl. Kyouya considering what happened between her and Tsunekichi.

I just think that having the only antagonist be basically untouchable on top of beeing plot device levels of smart is kinda meh. Imagine Death Note but L was immortal. I wouldnt have minded if the show was just about Nana infiltrating the class without a clear enemy. As I said in an earlier ep, the problem is he is just a side character and not a main antagonist so we dont see his pov. I mean the gloomy friendless new dude hanging around the girls dorm all night? Now thats suspicious
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 15, 2022 10:27 AM
Nov 2020
Comander-07 said:
Strykeryno said:
@Comander-07

I just think that having the only antagonist be basically untouchable on top of beeing plot device levels of smart is kinda meh. Imagine Death Note but L was immortal. I wouldnt have minded if the show was just about Nana infiltrating the class without a clear enemy. As I said in an earlier ep, the problem is he is just a side character and not a main antagonist so we dont see his pov. I mean the gloomy friendless new dude hanging around the girls dorm all night? Now thats suspicious

How to reply without spoiling anything? Yes, you're right he is side character that excluding Nana has the most screen time. Rather then a main antagonist he's more of a constant pain in the ass for Nana even though their relationship keeps developing throughout the entire story.
Despite him being immortal there a big drawback to his power which is a reason why he's such a (likable)weirdo and why he's also more ''rational'' and suspicious then others.
Aside from battle of wits i wouldn't really compare this show to Death Note. This show simply isn't entirely about Nana vs Kyouya.
Jul 7, 2022 4:53 AM

Jul 2016
ZdloraH said:
CHECKMATE! that was a power move by kyoya, Nana probably still has something up her sleeves tho!

It will be an asspull. Much like everything else in this show.
Aug 22, 2022 10:31 AM
Dec 2021
I really hope he finds the phone so the class stops blindly believing Nana for once. It's getting unrealistic how she always gets away with it all
Nov 13, 2022 4:22 PM
Nov 2022
5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra 5ra
Jul 17, 2023 10:34 PM
Feb 2022
kyouya a big brained gigachad fr
its pretty crazy seeing nana's complex plans being unmasked like that
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

264 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.