Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 22, 2020 4:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao, after watching Yuukoku no Moriarty and Met Sherlock, here i am watching another version between those twos intriguing person. But, ofc these show had a funny vibes instead of aseriousness. Omg, Sherlock Kyouya, after 8 episodes in. You finally did the right thing, tailing those pink hair sus every time. So she couldn't manipulated and dumped the evidence like the photograph future telling guy scheme. Well done! However its cost you much, because in the middle of those corpses, you might find something emotional

Now Nana, what shall you do? What kind of twist you have to reversed any accusations from Sherlock Kyouya? I believed, there must be a way for Nana to step off to those problems. Or it might be the right time for those adult to show up? And for fuck sake, Inu, can you shut up for a while?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 22, 2020 5:12 PM
Oct 2015
Finally, Kyouya has cornered Nana. If this anime is going to continue down the predictable route that it has, where Nana has managed to get through harsh situations through complete BS or blatant stupidity from her opposition... the phone will have magically disappeared (despite Kyouya literally being on Nana's backside the entire time), Nana will somehow convince the rest of the class to turn on Kyouya instead, or some event will occur to prevent Nana's trial from continuing.

With 5 episodes remaining, I have the sinking feeling that Nana won't be outed for another 2 or so, if she ever gets caught at all, so this cliffhanger probably won't amount to much. Just like actual Among Us, a tiny piece of info contradicting Kyouya's claim will likely shut down all of the claims Kyouya has been spitting out. That's my prediction.

Also hate that Michiru has evidence painting Nana as the murderer of Nakajima, but instead of believing Kyouya's claims with all of that circumstantial evidence backing the notion, she instead rushes to Nana's defense.

Also, can I just point out how conveniently the rest of the (still living) class just showed up out of nowhere to be present for Kyouya's accusations? Where did they all go during the investigation of the crime scene? Just... weird. Not a single one of them said a word, either, during Kyouya's lengthy rant.

At this point, I just really hope this cliffhanger isn't a complete waste. I want this to be the turning point, where Nana is now on the run, where the world as a whole is revealed and some outside force is required to intervene (namely the government/military). Maybe Nana will defect and work together with Kyouya against the actual "enemies of humanity". Something more than what's been going on for the last 8 weeks...

The next episode will likely decide my verdict on this show.
Nov 22, 2020 5:53 PM
Mar 2015
Nana was greedy Habu was a crime of opportunity while Kaori's killing fell into Kyouya
's trap
Nov 22, 2020 6:50 PM
Nov 2020
I'm just amazed how dumb and ignorant those talented kids can be. People dead one by one around them and there is a possibility of enemy of humanity intruding among them. Even so, they just pass time like nothing ever happened, never make a large deal out of it and never suspicious of anything. Today's ep is good, at last nana being cornered by kyoya. But surely nana'll escape with her smart plan like usual. Yeah, she is smart because other students are fucking stupid and ignorant. However, I'll keep watching cuz I'm a bit interested in how nana's going to be exposed, or maybe her killing'll still continue till the last episode without being exposed.I hope the latter won't happen.
Nov 22, 2020 6:54 PM
Apr 2019
God, I love Kyouya. Expose that bitch please. Of course, he won't succeed, but I commend him for the effort and for not being stupid.
This show isn't great, but it's pretty damn entertaining
Nov 22, 2020 6:57 PM

Oct 2016
Didn't expect those 2 gyaru's to die that easily lmao. Just realized we have 2 crime solving shows back to back with Talentless Nana and Moriarty.

This was a great episode, I enjoyed it a lot. Kyouya is spot on but, he still doesn't have solid evidence. If Nana managed to throw the phone away, then she can still get out of this predicament.
Nov 22, 2020 7:57 PM
Oct 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
White calls emergency meeting.

Every showdown needs:
- The over-the-top color-coded faces, of course.
- Dramatic music. It was actually really spot on this time.
- Dramatic wind indoors.

I also like the dramatized "cardboard theater" version of the murders. “Then she waltzed innocently into class,” with stereotypical girly walk. Charming.

It is also hilarious when she promises an antidote and opens her empty palm, followed by a twitch on Habu's face.

"Not a bad plot twist... for a manga."

so murdering an innocent person is hilarious? then tsunekichi and company would have been hilarious too, right?
Nov 22, 2020 8:02 PM
Oct 2018
Andrewapps said:
Finally, Kyouya has cornered Nana. If this anime is going to continue down the predictable route that it has, where Nana has managed to get through harsh situations through complete BS or blatant stupidity from her opposition... the phone will have magically disappeared (despite Kyouya literally being on Nana's backside the entire time), Nana will somehow convince the rest of the class to turn on Kyouya instead, or some event will occur to prevent Nana's trial from continuing.

With 5 episodes remaining, I have the sinking feeling that Nana won't be outed for another 2 or so, if she ever gets caught at all, so this cliffhanger probably won't amount to much. Just like actual Among Us, a tiny piece of info contradicting Kyouya's claim will likely shut down all of the claims Kyouya has been spitting out. That's my prediction.

Also hate that Michiru has evidence painting Nana as the murderer of Nakajima, but instead of believing Kyouya's claims with all of that circumstantial evidence backing the notion, she instead rushes to Nana's defense.

Also, can I just point out how conveniently the rest of the (still living) class just showed up out of nowhere to be present for Kyouya's accusations? Where did they all go during the investigation of the crime scene? Just... weird. Not a single one of them said a word, either, during Kyouya's lengthy rant.

At this point, I just really hope this cliffhanger isn't a complete waste. I want this to be the turning point, where Nana is now on the run, where the world as a whole is revealed and some outside force is required to intervene (namely the government/military). Maybe Nana will defect and work together with Kyouya against the actual "enemies of humanity". Something more than what's been going on for the last 8 weeks...

At this point, Nana is an "Enemy of Humanity" herself..............she has murdered humanity over and over..........
Nov 22, 2020 8:18 PM

May 2014
npandey said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:
White calls emergency meeting.

Every showdown needs:
- The over-the-top color-coded faces, of course.
- Dramatic music. It was actually really spot on this time.
- Dramatic wind indoors.

I also like the dramatized "cardboard theater" version of the murders. “Then she waltzed innocently into class,” with stereotypical girly walk. Charming.

It is also hilarious when she promises an antidote and opens her empty palm, followed by a twitch on Habu's face.

"Not a bad plot twist... for a manga."

so murdering an innocent person is hilarious? then tsunekichi and company would have been hilarious too, right?
It is possible to find something funny without endorsing it morally. I laughed at the war crime jokes in the Youjo Senki light novel too. (Yes, political satire is a thing.) A character saying something funny doesn't mean that the narrative is endorsing the substance of the statement. Sometimes, it is endorsing the exact opposite. Realizing it can be part of the fun, too.

Just plain murder wouldn't be funny though; it is the dialogue and behavior surrounding the murders.
TheDeedsOfMenNov 22, 2020 8:22 PM
Nov 22, 2020 8:42 PM

Jan 2013
Kyouya!Kyouya! What an MVP! This guy is way too good for this, if it wasn't for him, they would be nowhere, thinking that the enemies of humanity are really killing them.
He destroyed her in every way possible, now all is left is to find the phone, but i doubt she will have it or he won't find it, or even those other guys won't allow him to search her, like just look at them, especially Michiru, she can't even think about what he's saying. So Nana probably will evade that that accusations again...can't believe she already killed so many people.

That ending, seems so sad, can't wait to see the ending of this!

Go Kyouya, you tha king man!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 22, 2020 9:00 PM
Oct 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
npandey said:

It is possible to find something funny without endorsing it morally. I laughed at the war crime jokes in the Youjo Senki light novel too. (Yes, political satire is a thing.) A character saying something funny doesn't mean that the narrative is endorsing the substance of the statement. Sometimes, it is endorsing the exact opposite. Realizing it can be part of the fun, too.

Just plain murder wouldn't be funny though; it is the dialogue and behavior surrounding the murders.

But habu's murder was pretty plain, was it not? I am sure that you also knew that nana was lying about that whole antidote affair, right?
Nov 22, 2020 9:23 PM

May 2014
npandey said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:

But habu's murder was pretty plain, was it not? I am sure that you also knew that nana was lying about that whole antidote affair, right?
Antidote shenanigans are not unheard of, but they are not super-common, so it still felt like a nice change of pace. There would have been far more clichéd and boring ways to handle the murder.

Of course, I had a strong guess about her not handing out the antidote, but it wasn't in plain sight, so it was still a bit amusing to find out that I had been right.
Nov 22, 2020 9:48 PM

Nov 2013
Thankfully we already learn that Light is not gonna catched by L by episode 8 or 9.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Aug 2019
This shit is so entertaining, it always keeps me on edge.
Everyone's dropping like flies. Finally Kyouya exposes her!
Nov 22, 2020 10:05 PM
Aug 2019
This episode was a W I’m a believer again
Nov 22, 2020 10:14 PM
Aug 2019
z00nex said:
Kyouya finally used his brain and tried to prove that Nana's the killer with some "evidence". I don't think Habu's phone is in Nana's pocket but I'm glad Kyouya made some effort and cornered Nana. The previous episodes were repetitive and boring imo, this episode was better than the rest. I hope "Nana kills dumb kids" plot won't come back, or at least I want the "talented" people to get a little smarter.
This sums up everything I’ve thought of this show up to now. It started off as a really thrilling show but IMO as time went on the writing limited just how fulfilling each episode felt after you watched it. I thought Nana using the second guy’s time powers against him was genius but after that it really felt like she was just squeaking out of these situations thanks to the low IQ and incompetence of the other kids. It truly felt as thought the writers wanted to back Nana into a corner but didn’t want to put in the effort to write a plot line that actually payed off. This episode was great and I hope it gets better from here.
Nov 22, 2020 11:12 PM

Jul 2020
The cliffhangers man..
Kyoya knows everything Nana did. Now the question is whether the phone is still in Nana's pocket. God damn shit's getting more and more intense
Nov 22, 2020 11:32 PM
Oct 2018
TheDeedsOfMen said:
npandey said:

Antidote shenanigans are not unheard of, but they are not super-common, so it still felt like a nice change of pace. There would have been far more clichéd and boring ways to handle the murder.

Of course, I had a strong guess about her not handing out the antidote, but it wasn't in plain sight, so it was still a bit amusing to find out that I had been right.

Hmm.......all right
Nov 23, 2020 2:11 AM
Jun 2017
next episode please... im so excited about what will happen in next episode
Nov 23, 2020 3:08 AM

Aug 2020
despite all the plot holes, I enjoyed it especially when Nana's stupidity gets caught lol.
Nov 23, 2020 3:24 AM
Feb 2018
when will

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags.
KuuroNov 24, 2020 2:25 AM
Nov 23, 2020 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
what will happen in the next episode i'm looking forward to the next episode.

Nov 23, 2020 4:36 AM

Jan 2016
THANK YOU, KYOUYA. Also dog girl stfu.
Nov 23, 2020 7:17 AM
Sep 2008
I'm unreasonably mad that he didn't just call the phone and is instead searching her body. She could have easily dumped the phone when she opened the window
Nov 23, 2020 7:55 AM

Feb 2016
Everyone is damn stupid The anime, but some are way more stupid than others.

It took Kyoya 8 damn episodes to realize how Suspiciously dumb Nana was being.

Also, how is it that the character that has poison as an attribute doesn't have an antidote for poison herself? Or more than that, be immune to it, Nana has been jebaited countless times already, this was the one that would have made more sense, but no, conveniently for Nana, this time her victim didn't have a trump card behind her sleeve even tho the chances of her having a one was higher than the rest lmfao.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 23, 2020 8:59 AM
Jan 2020
npandey said:
Andrewapps said:

With 5 episodes remaining, I have the sinking feeling that Nana won't be outed
for another 2 or so, if she ever gets caught at all, so this cliffhanger probably won't amount to much. Just like actual Among Us, a tiny piece of info contradicting Kyouya's claim will likely shut down all of the claims Kyouya has been spitting out. That's my prediction.

At this point, Nana is an "Enemy of Humanity" herself..............she has murdered humanity over and over..........

You are wrong, the talented ARE "The Enemy Of Humanities" that Nana and government believes. So all this time, the talented are being manipulated to the island, so they can be killed stealthly. But I assumed that the REAL "Enemy Of Humanities" are the peoples who ordered Nana to do such cruel things like this
Nov 23, 2020 9:04 AM
Jan 2020
Bebo10 said:
all what im thinking about is how "Nanao Nakajima" is a main character in this anime !!!

he died in the first episode and now we are on the 8th and yet he haven't been mentioned at all xD

although he is on the official anime poster xD

Well why do think that he still labelled as MC in both anime and manga?

If you are thinking about possibilities that may happened to him, then I don't need to give you spoiler cause you may already know why he is still labelled as MC in the first place.
Nov 23, 2020 10:13 AM

Jul 2016
AdolZeppeli said:
Everyone is damn stupid The anime, but some are way more stupid than others.

It took Kyoya 8 damn episodes to realize how Suspiciously dumb Nana was being.

Also, how is it that the character that has poison as an attribute doesn't have an antidote for poison herself? Or more than that, be immune to it, Nana has been jebaited countless times already, this was the one that would have made more sense, but no, conveniently for Nana, this time her victim didn't have a trump card behind her sleeve even tho the chances of her having a one was higher than the rest lmfao.

It didn't take him 8 eps at all, it took him that long to finally have some possible evidence.
Nov 23, 2020 10:28 AM
May 2016
swordmaster2551 said:
I'm unreasonably mad that he didn't just call the phone and is instead searching her body. She could have easily dumped the phone when she opened the window

but she hadn't texted yet if I'm remembering correctly
Nov 23, 2020 10:55 AM

May 2020
I love seeing nanas reactions when she thinks she made a mistake or when she has a good plan. She an interesting character to me because she doesn't just carry out her mission, she talks shit to the person shes duping in her head and that happened this episode too.
Nov 23, 2020 12:50 PM

Feb 2016
Hero_Luka said:

It didn't take him 8 eps at all, it took him that long to finally have some possible evidence.

Anyone with a brain would have seen through her shitty façade a long while ago, but this anime conveniently turns it's cast into idiots so Nana is left unnoticed through plot armor. Let alone the convenient talents that would have exposed her already.

Makes it hard to believe humanity send her as the best assassin to get rid of the talented. How someone is able to commit such obvious acts that would lead to be discovered easily is beyond me. At this point I don't know if this anime is comedy or parody, because I really can't take it seriously.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 23, 2020 1:22 PM
Sep 2008
NG_Chloe said:
swordmaster2551 said:

She did, that's why the fake text was there, it's the whole reason he's searching her body right now.
Nov 23, 2020 1:25 PM
May 2016
swordmaster2551 said:
NG_Chloe said:

She did, that's why the fake text was there, it's the whole reason he's searching her body right now.

I am aware why he's searching her body right now, but from what I remember, she opened the window before they went back outside, and I thought that's when she would've sent the text(may need to rewatch, probably will)
Nov 23, 2020 4:12 PM

Oct 2016
Really makes you think
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Nov 23, 2020 4:16 PM

Dec 2016
Ok... it took me too long to realize that in ED characters who have the same uniforms are those who are and most likely will die... xD

CeddyyBearr said:
This is edge of the seat stuff right there. So intense, especially the second half.

I think Nana was a bit hasty to kill Habu and Kaori already. Including Yuka who also already is dead and Nana being gone for a long while, it really made Kyoya suspicious of her.

That cliffhanger though, fuck! I want to see more.

Murajsam5673 said:
I think Nana put the phone somehow in Kyoya's pocket so he will be made a killer or Nana could've simply toss the phone away from window when she opened it we will see next week im hyped!

The latter is where I will put my money on, would have been a smart move to ditch the phone there. I do like the first theory too, make the accuser the suspect.

Especially since Kyoya took off his clothes when while he was affected by poison, so Nana had a chance to do that.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 23, 2020 4:22 PM

Dec 2016
NG_Chloe said:
TheDeedsOfMen said:
That is literally how Death Note works.

How is Light smart anyway? He hands out mountains of incriminating information for no reason even when simple inaction would work better and relies on astronomically unlikely predictions coming true. A Death Note owner should realistically never get cornered, period.

L also hands out free info and relies on unreliable guesses based on vague psychological profiling and so on.

Why are we pretending that Death Note has god-tier tactics, again? Hasn't it been debunked over and over again? It is smart compared to maybe 90 % of anime, sure, but that is a low bar and this show also easily passes it.

And the characters in Nana aren't THAT dumb when we consider that they don't know what we know, and they've been fed lies that they believe

Also it is government who chooses students, so they could easily pick out more "naive" kids because I highly doubt that there isn't someone with bigger "kill count" than puppy girl who can only heal people.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 23, 2020 5:59 PM
Oct 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
npandey said:

You are wrong, the talented ARE "The Enemy Of Humanities" that Nana and government believes. So all this time, the talented are being manipulated to the island, so they can be killed stealthly. But I assumed that the REAL "Enemy Of Humanities" are the peoples who ordered Nana to do such cruel things like this

I am sorry but you are wrong............The previous talented WERE the Enemies of humanity..........or to be more precise............they MIGHT HAVE BEEN the enemies of humanity.....................

But the current TALENTED ARE IN NO WAY THE ENEMIES OF HUMANITY............THEY ARE JUST FRICKIN' "SUSPECTED" TO BE THE ENEMIES OF HUMANITY............the difference between suspicion and reality is like that of between heaven and hell................and the filthy suspicion that NANA+COMAPNY has against the CURRENT talented DOES NOT JUSTIFY THEIR DEATHS............IT DOES NOT.............

Also, Nana is not a robot...........she is a FUCKING HUMAN................that means everything that bitch does is done by all her five senses..........Yes, I know the plot of such manga................later on, they will show taht Nana actually suffered a lot due to some past trauma or whatever..............but that does not entail the CURRENT talented.................even if she suffered on the same level as SUBARU.......it still does not justify her killing the innocent people, just for some stupid ass predictions............

Then again, this is my opinion..............
Nov 23, 2020 7:13 PM
Sep 2008
NG_Chloe said:
swordmaster2551 said:

I am aware why he's searching her body right now, but from what I remember, she opened the window before they went back outside, and I thought that's when she would've sent the text(may need to rewatch, probably will)

She sent the text sometime when they were in the woods to give her an alibi but I would have to rewatch to see if there's a clock somewhere to give reference.
Nov 23, 2020 7:16 PM
Sep 2008
Nieznajomy43 said:
NG_Chloe said:

And the characters in Nana aren't THAT dumb when we consider that they don't know what we know, and they've been fed lies that they believe

Also it is government who chooses students, so they could easily pick out more "naive" kids because I highly doubt that there isn't someone with bigger "kill count" than puppy girl who can only heal people.

The potential kill count thing includes indirect damage like her healing someone with destructive potential or perhaps a feasible mutation to the power. The kill count stuff is pretty hokey though.
Nov 23, 2020 11:38 PM
Jan 2020
npandey said:
Kur4y4m1 said:

I am sorry but you are wrong............The previous talented WERE the Enemies of humanity..........or to be more precise............they MIGHT HAVE BEEN the enemies of humanity.....................

But the current TALENTED ARE IN NO WAY THE ENEMIES OF HUMANITY............THEY ARE JUST FRICKIN' "SUSPECTED" TO BE THE ENEMIES OF HUMANITY............the difference between suspicion and reality is like that of between heaven and hell................and the filthy suspicion that NANA+COMAPNY has against the CURRENT talented DOES NOT JUSTIFY THEIR DEATHS............IT DOES NOT.............

Also, Nana is not a robot...........she is a FUCKING HUMAN................that means everything that bitch does is done by all her five senses..........Yes, I know the plot of such manga................later on, they will show taht Nana actually suffered a lot due to some past trauma or whatever..............but that does not entail the CURRENT talented.................even if she suffered on the same level as SUBARU.......it still does not justify her killing the innocent people, just for some stupid ass predictions............

Well it's simple, she probably being brainwashed to think that the evil ones are talented(Enemies of humanity) and those estimated kills are the toys that government want her to believe so she can continue killing. I bet government are the main villain/antagonist all this time
Nov 23, 2020 11:45 PM

Feb 2016
Best chapter so far.
Lots of mindgames, Nana finally killing more than one person at a time (not counting Shinji who was already death). I loved how she killed Habu, she just found her at a random moment and without hestitation killed her almost inmediately.
Sadly, I think it's obvius she doesnt have the cell phone on her pocket, still, I really hope Kyouya wins something out of this acusation, but is most likely everyone will hate him now because of this and that sucks... btw I thought he was going to call from Kaori's cell phone instead of straight up checking if Nana has it. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 24, 2020 12:22 AM

Jan 2012
I am not sure that I like this anime changing from a thriller into a standard detective anime. I would be fine with the change if I enjoyed the detective elements but the mysteries themselves are not terribly interesting to me. I think this is because we can see all of the elements at play. The only thing we don't know is how much of it Kyouya knows.

Where are the stakes?

I'm asking myself where the stakes in this anime lie, and unfortunately, I think the theory that I made last week is coming to fruition. The writers are painting all of the students that Nana kills to be unlikeable and unsympathetic while at the same time being mostly harmless (As in they don't really harm anyone unjustifiably). Since we don't know anything about Nana aside from "The shadow government offered her to kill these people" and she accepted by the way, we don't really have a basis for sympathizing with her either.

Nana?

What are the stakes for Nana? What if she gets caught? She will probably go to jail depending on who finds out first, at this point the only feasible option would be Kyouya which makes that option the most likely. Maybe she would die if someone with the motivation to kill her found out but again, no one aside from Kyouya is smart enough for that.

The other characters?

What are the stakes for any of the other characters? If Nana continues on her path, she will kill everyone in the school, but there is not anyone who I am invested in. Michiru has this "shoot the dog" trope waiting to happen to her just when the story needs to create some drama. The real issue is that Michiru is no less 2Dimensional than any of the other characters here. I wouldn't be able to dredge up much more than a superficial sentiment at best.

It's entertaining nevertheless.

Having that said, I still love this show. The concept alone is just a really fun "What would happen" sandbox to me and the idea that Nana has gotten away with her nefarious behavior for as long as she has is extremely entertaining to watch. Again, the only thing that is putting a damper on even this is the fact that her victims are progressively becoming less and less sympathetic making Nana feel less nefarious but no more sympathetic herself.
Nov 24, 2020 2:21 AM
Feb 2017
I'm dropping this, characters are stupid af n that healing girl is so so annoying!
Nov 24, 2020 2:26 AM
Sep 2020
Holy shit that episode was absolutely crazy and it makes the students look retarded as hell (especially the healing girl) for not noticing these massive red flags but overall, liked it.
Nov 24, 2020 4:08 AM
Sep 2019
This anime is so overrated
Nov 24, 2020 4:10 AM
Sep 2019
nits_ said:
I'm dropping this, characters are stupid af n that healing girl is so so annoying!
im ok with healing girl, but yeah i agreed characters except kyouya are stupid as f
Nov 24, 2020 4:46 AM

Dec 2018
Go go Kyoya! But, I don't think Nana is that stupid to put her hand inside her pocket when Kyoya is around. She must have some trick to send the message on that time.
Michiru started to get annoying... She's lucky to still be alive.

Nov 24, 2020 6:47 AM
Jan 2020
Lol some of people is hating because Michiru-chan interefences in this episode and how stupid the characters are. But I guarantee you that your opinion about her probably be changed and the characters? Do you all not making possibilities that there will be exist characters who pose same threat as Kyouya and probably even more? This anime is filled by plot twist so far, let's looking forward to next episode!!
Nov 24, 2020 7:15 AM

Apr 2012
All Michiru has to do was to tell Kyouya that she saw a picture of Nana pushing Nanao on the same cliff where the necromancer girl allegedly jumped into and the discussion is over. I really want them to catch Nana now but we still have 5 episodes left so I doubt that Kyouya will expose Nana next episode.
Signature removed. Please check your inbox
Nov 24, 2020 8:39 AM
Oct 2018
Kur4y4m1 said:
npandey said:

Well it's simple, she probably being brainwashed to think that the evil ones are talented(Enemies of humanity) and those estimated kills are the toys that government want her to believe so she can continue killing. I bet government are the main villain/antagonist all this time

Exactly..........i said that before, right............these types of manga generally have this cliched trope...............BUT I AM SAYING THAT EVEN IF NANA IS BRAINWASHED, THE FACT THAT SHE HAS TAKEN INNOCENT LIVES DOES NOT CHANGE............
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

264 by mo_lave »»
Apr 25, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

131 by TheMaster-- »»
Mar 1, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.