Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 15, 2020 3:57 PM
May 2019
Why is everyone so dumb in this show? This is so ridiculous .
For the first time , i will give a score under 4 or less .
Maybe even 1 score when this shit anime end !
Nov 15, 2020 4:23 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Zeoraimer said:

Maybe... Plot twist - Nana is a clone the government sends in time and time again?

Well, maybe, there is always a possibility ....
I don't even read the manga, so yeah, its really blank me out there. I hope it will cover those thing at the future episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 15, 2020 4:55 PM
Mar 2019
HaXXspetten said:
_cenjoo said:
I again want to bring up the fact she was about to kill Michiru because she has a possible 200,000+ kill count. How how can somebody who heals people kill 200,000 people, on what logic can somebody do that lol, not even taking her personality into account.
The only thing I can think of is in an indirect sense. She could use her healing abilities to save the lives of other people with abilities; people who might already have high kill count estimations. In that case by saving them, her actions would indirectly lead to their deaths, whereas if she hadn't used her powers then they would all survive in the end

If it's supposed to showcase that she could kill 200k people with her own powers though then... yeah I'm not sure how that would happen

it is still a very bad logic, it is like saying we should not find a cure for cancer because it could save criminals
Nov 15, 2020 4:57 PM
Sep 2019
This show is so good.
Lot the plot

Nana = best girl this season
Nov 15, 2020 5:23 PM

Jun 2017
CeddyyBearr said:
badabass said:

Yes and you know, there was a corpse that looks like Nana, or i am wrong there xd ....

You're definitely right, that corpse which Yuka thought was Nana trying to blend in really looked just like her, the resemblance was creepy as hell XD

I thought she intentionally made one of the zombies look like her so Yuuka would believe she was there all along waiting to pounce, which she did think in the end.

Zeoraimer said:
CeddyyBearr said:

You're definitely right, that corpse which Yuka thought was Nana trying to blend in really looked just like her, the resemblance was creepy as hell XD

Maybe... Plot twist - Nana is a clone the government sends in time and time again?

Hmm that's a pretty interesting theory. I also found it odd that Yuuka found tons of corpses littered around the island. Maybe this whole gather talented there and send someone to kill them was going on for a very long time.
Nov 15, 2020 6:09 PM

May 2018
BlakexEkalb said:

Predictable does not equate bad.

No, but idiocy and predictability does equate to bad
Nov 15, 2020 6:12 PM
Jul 2018
Yuka and a psycho guy this episode was fun what will happen in the next episode

Nov 15, 2020 6:15 PM
May 2020
I’m loving this anime so far! I can’t wait until episode 8! Also, Nana is clever as shit!
Nov 15, 2020 6:28 PM

Jan 2012
I see they are trying to redeem Nana by making her second guess her mission. I don't have any problems with that on the surface but often times I see stories where they try to redeem a killer by making them lose the heart to kill. As if simply not desiring to murder alone makes the character a good person and even empathetic. I am not saying this will happen, but it is an easy trap to fall into and I see signs of it already.

Another concern that I have is that they may try to make Nana into an "anti-hero" by turning all of the Talented she incidentally kills into a bad people before or during the moments of their demise as they did in this episode to retroactively put Nana on the moral high ground.

I also foresee that they will have some flashback to a tragic past where the government used Nana's righteous anger toward certain Talented who gruesomely wronged her as a weapon against all Talented and the real enemy is society, authority or some other ambiguous idea which I would find ultimately unsatisfying especially if they try to give this ambiguous idea a face in the last few episodes and lie all of the narrative stakes and our feelings at the feet of this last minute twist villain who we have not come to be invested in.

For the sake of offering a constructive solution I can provide a counter-offer.

What if Nana is indeed wrongly motivated and deeply convinced of her ideas. So much so that a few moments of thought to herself or a moment that defied her explanations would not deconstruct her entire worldview. Perhaps the Talented are indeed a threat to the Untalented and visa versa but ultimately anyone placing Nana (or anyone else for that matter) as the frontrunner for their ideology is cruel and the task impossible. So naturally Nana defects under the pressure, not because she is a good person but because she realizes the Untalented's problems should not all fall on her shoulders.
Nov 15, 2020 7:15 PM

Mar 2020
Well, Nana won again in an interesting way. I thought she had made another door in the cabin door hole but that was not it.
I just didn't like that ending, wanting to "justify" Nana by killing someone else. Not counting those death estimates that should be explained as they are done or maybe in the future they will show this?
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Apr 2020
The pacing felt too fast in this episode ngl. But Yuka's character reveal was really surprising. A yandere biatch killed Shinji from jealousy. That explains why Shinji looks pale from the start.
Nov 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Jan 2013
Nana is insanely strong at mind games, i honestly thought that she was done, but no, she even tricked her, x2 or even x3 lmao And where is Kyouya when we need him...

Damn, so she wasn't his actual girlfriend, she was just a stalker who killed him, omg!
Still, it seems that Nana is finally starting to realize that they are innocent, would be good if she didn't kill many more :/

Like we still have 6 episodes but i feel like they will rush the ending.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 15, 2020 7:49 PM
Aug 2020
I haven't read the manga, but judging from his suspicious face and smile in the opening and ending theme song, I think Tachibana might be a foe as formidable as Kyouya, or maybe somebody even helping Nana. Just Speculation though.
Nov 15, 2020 8:36 PM

May 2020
Bruh this series has so much potential its insane. These first 7 episodes have been dope and nana's character is really interesting and fun to watch, but all the places they could go with this especially hearing her little comment at the end of the episode about maybe not killing whats her face if her hypothesis was wrong. Also it was nice hearing her explain her strat for beating someone to their face with that shit eating grin just flexing on them.
Nov 15, 2020 9:23 PM

Oct 2016
Well, that whole episode was tense as fuck. Brains > talent, if they don't have the brains to use what they have then they can never defeat Nana. Only Kyoya has the potential to best Nana.

But, damn I almost felt bad for Yuka, well I am but, not as much as she turned out to be some yandere stalker. Nana almost felt bad too for Yuka, that means she still has a heart. I think she's not as heartless as she was in the beginning.

Looking forward to the next episode Talented vs Talentless part 3 let's go.
Nov 15, 2020 9:52 PM

Sep 2019
How tf did she manage to kidnap Shinji's corpse and get it to the Island/School if she's just a stalker? No one stopped her? Lol
Nov 15, 2020 10:15 PM

Feb 2016
There were so much wrong things in this episode ejecution it's amazing... Yuka could have killed her so many fkng times, and yet she didn't do it, lol.

Kyouya told Nana she reminds him of his little sister that came to this island... dude, the corpse Nana used as a distraction, the one with the pink twintails, could that girl have been Kyoya's sister? idk but I don't think it was just some random thing (pls manga readers don't hurt me if we actually get to see her sister in some moment and I'm wrong).

Oh, and in the very last escene, I was hopping to see something unexpected like Nanao being alive, looking at Nana kill Yuka from below the cliff, but I didn't got anything and I felt kinda sad lol.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 16, 2020 12:31 AM
Oct 2017
At this point I bet she can kill one of the students in front of the class and she still won’t be suspected. The story is just weak now with plot armor saving her from anything.
Nov 16, 2020 1:29 AM

Apr 2015
MomoSinX said:
CeddyyBearr said:

I thought she intentionally made one of the zombies look like her so Yuuka would believe she was there all along waiting to pounce, which she did think in the end.

True, Yuka did say she predicted Nana to run to that cabin and lock herself up. So it could have all been according to Yuka's plan. So changing a corpse to look like Nana was not a bad strat, Nana outsmarted her either way.

Zeoraimer said:
CeddyyBearr said:

I love this theory and when I think about it, it could very well be possible. That would be quite the twist.
Nov 16, 2020 1:30 AM
Dec 2010
Couldn't even make it through this episode. I was hate watching it just to hopefully see Nana finally lose. Sadly it's not worth it.

The fact Nana convinced Yuuka that literally MURDERING people is comparable to the necromancy lie was just too much. Especially with so much evidence stacked against her.

The moment Nana brought up mind reading while being pinned I had to close it and drop the show. Had they given Nana ANY power that wasn't so absurdly easy to disprove through the smallest amount of effort, I might've been able to believe she has maintained their trust and outwitted people.

I can't take even one more facepalming monologue from Nana. The creators of this show treat the audience like idiots.
Nov 16, 2020 1:42 AM
Dec 2017
When someone tries to murder you several times. What do you do after you capture them?

Step 1) ALWAYS LET THEM GO

Step 2) Never ever tell anyone else that she's the murderer.

Step 3) Look for a quiet isolated space with no witnesses. Go there and prepare to die.

Repeat steps 1-3 until the entire island is dead.
Nov 16, 2020 4:07 AM

Jan 2018
This is it for me. I just can't stand how every character except nana is retarded.
whats a signature
Nov 16, 2020 4:48 AM

Aug 2020
At first I thought, "this is getting more predictable and being a bit mid" but I totally didn't expect Yuka to be a stalker. Thats... creepy bro.
Nov 16, 2020 7:26 AM

Dec 2018
Yuka power is so dangerous but too bad its only work during night time. Yuka should just kill Nana when Shinii pinned her but she's to stupid to believe she can win against Nana.

If only Yuka thinks harder, she can win against Nana... Well of course Nana will win anyway since she's the main character.
Poor Shinji to died earlier just because someone jealous..

Nov 16, 2020 9:02 AM

Apr 2019
So Yuka was just a stalker in the end huh...

Nov 16, 2020 11:51 AM
Mar 2015
Really very little drama since your know Nana will win She is running out of people to kill When she is done her bosses will simply send more Talented to the island and more people to hunt them down like they have in the past
Nov 16, 2020 12:10 PM

Jul 2014
Necromancer got her brain eaten, and then she died, dood.

Anime remains as dumb as ever, with new dumb leaps of logic and dumb stuff from the dumb talented ones, dood.

Even when Nana "outsmarts" her enemy it still looks so dumb.

Nana:"I got inside the cabin so you cannot enter" (dumb)

Necromancer: "Welp, gotta wait until sunrise and then until tomorrow night" (ultra dumb, just burn the house, dood, if you leave her alive she could scream and someone would hear). Also dumb that she completely took her time talking when sunrise was so close, dood.

Nana: Doesn't scream since she's not really trapped.

Nana after: "I thought I'd get trapped in cabin, therefore I only made it seem as such so that you thought you were trapping me" (dumb since she couldn't predict if necromancer would try and burn the house down or anything, dood).

Couldn't help to fast-forward the episode. The amount of new information was practically none dood.

I am surprised how Nana still relies on luck to barely win to such dumb characters dood.

skipped said:
This is it for me. I just can't stand how every character except nana is retarded.

She's also retarded dood. Being braindead is not much of a win versus lacking a brain.

Nikmomo93 said:
Yuka power is so dangerous but too bad its only work during night time. Yuka should just kill Nana when Shinii pinned her but she's to stupid to believe she can win against Nana.

If only Yuka thinks harder, she can win against Nana... Well of course Nana will win anyway since she's the main character.
That's completely unfair. It applies to everybody. If anyone could think just a little harder Nana would have lost already to anyone besides Nanao, dood (who was unlucky enough to not be able to show us how dumb he was).
LeviathanTheEspNov 16, 2020 12:32 PM
Nov 16, 2020 4:49 PM

Nov 2016
Another episode as boring and senseless as every other.

They really had "An isolated island with probablye thousands of corpses" and a Necromanther that can restore their bodies ar night and make em rememember their past, and said "Yeah, how about we make the necromanther a stalker and we give 0 fucks about the island"

So fuckin bad

Also, here we go again with the "Death recount" stupidity, A girl that only can heal: X deaths, A boy that can NULLIFY POWERS: X deaths, a guy that has night vision: X deaths (assuming that they killed him for the same dumb reason that Nana is killing people).
AlvaritoterreosNov 16, 2020 4:56 PM
Nov 16, 2020 9:32 PM

Jun 2020
Well that was a creepy backstory, wasn't expecting Yuka to kill Shinji.

This episode was really good, Nana explaining all the plot holes on Yuka stories was the best part but I wonder how is Nana gonna cover the body since it's gonna be too obvious for Kyouya and gonna start suspecting her again.
Nov 16, 2020 11:02 PM

Aug 2019
This episode just highlights one glaring issue I have with this show as a whole, which is its inability to actually validate the deaths of the characters that Nana is murdering. We're on episode 7 and this is the *only* time I can confidently say I'm actually glad Nana killed someone this time.

Each student up until now has been kind of just a normal person, but with superpowers. Unless you wanna count the camera dude for being skeevy and a perv, literally every single death up until now hasn't really been deserved. And I don't mean that in a plot-driven kind of way. The plot definitely has given these characters a reason to die, but the actions, writing, and motivations of the characters haven't actually convinced me that the plot gives a good enough reason.

Like yeah, sure, Nana has to kill them all because the secret shadowy government said so, but does that mean that I'm convinced that's a good enough reason for the main character to go through with it? No. Maybe if Nana were a heartless murdering unempathetic psychopath (which she really comes off as) I don't believe she *is* that type of person, because she seems to be doing what she's doing out of some slight sense of justice, that by murdering these student's she's saving the lives of millions of people.

If nana *were* an evil psychopath who cared nothing for the people she works for, kills, and "protects" I could easily go "well they may not deserve it, but there's a good enough reason for it happening" (that reason being Nana's character is uncaring about the lives and well being of people different than her). Maybe if Nana had some other motivation outside of "The government told me to do it" I'd be totally on board with her doing this, and even rooting for her.

Another way they could get me to root for Nana, without even having to do much writing for her part, is to just make the students she's targeting assholes. If this series started off with us learning about Nanao more, and finding out about him doing some sort of messed up stuff with his powers, it'd make that number she gets on her phone valid in the eyes of the audience. I'd go "ah yes, that explains why Nanao had such a high potential kill rate/why he's a danger to society." In this episode, they actually did a pretty good job of showing how someone like a necromancer could have a kill count that high, and her actions and backstory were so awful I actually ended up rooting for Nana *just a little bit*.

If they continue this trend with the rest of the students, then this show will...well it won't get better, since there are other more glaring issues with it, but it'd go from an "Unbearable watch" to a "Tolerable watch"

Other than that, this show is still trying to act like its Death Note or Liar Game with its "100 I.Q Monologues and tricks" but this has to be the dumbest death ever, simply because it was so drawn out all because Nana wanted to test some girls power.

Dumb Shit that makes me mad that happened this episode:

1. The Necromancer spent way too goddamned long swooning about her boyfriend to Nana that she just decided to *not* kill her for some reason, and even let her go so that Nana could "read her dead boyfriend's mind".

2. The Necromancer is *shocked* to discover that the person who just revealed they murdered a bunch of people and lied about it is a huge fucking liar and *didn't* read her dead boyfriend's mind.

3. Nana lies about being able to hear the voices of dead spirits and well...I guess everyone just believes her now.

4. Nana throws the "You aren't actually strong the others would want to test your power" thing at the Necromancer, which is infuriating because that's *all* anyone needs to do with Nana to find out she's a fraud and a liar, but nobody ever decides to do that for some reason. If you've been paying attention, all the times she "reads" the minds of her classmates, she always points out things that the *classmates* have been gossiping about. Like how she pointed out the Ice dude had a girlfriend (Everyone knows he cheats on his girlfriend, it's literally a gag in the show)

5. This island they're on is fucking *littered* with dead bodies and nobody seems to give a shit I guess. Or even seems to have found them. Not even the one student who thinks there is a killer among them. He totally hasn't decided to scout the farther surrounding area just to make sure there are no other dead students hidden there? Also, THE ISLAND IS LITTERED WITH DEAD BODIES, HOW DOES THIS SCHOOL KEEP ITS GODDAMNED DOORS OPEN WITH SO MANY DEAD KIDS.

6.Was the thing with the shed really the *only* way Nana could've figured the thing with the zombies out? The Necromancer is a dumbass who just decided to blab about how her powers work to an assassin trying to kill her, Nana really only had to just continue talking and egging her on for her to go "Ah yes, my powers one weakness is the sun!" and that'd have been the end of the episode. Also, Nana is smart enough to deduce that this girl was a crazy stalker from her odd story about how she and her "boyfriend" met, but not smart enough to just connect the dots and go "the zombies only work during the day".

7. The Necromancer just continues to chase after Nana even though the sun is coming up, and now there's probably like 12 dead bodies in one place. They're rotted as well, how did nobody smell these corpses? Dead bodies reek you'd be able to smell them from like miles away with that many in one place??

Nov 17, 2020 4:28 AM

Dec 2018
LeviathanTheEsp said:

Anime remains as dumb as ever, with new dumb leaps of logic and dumb stuff from the dumb talented ones, dood.

Necromancer: "Welp, gotta wait until sunrise and then until tomorrow night" (ultra dumb, just burn the house, dood, if you leave her alive she could scream and someone would hear). Also dumb that she completely took her time talking when sunrise was so close, dood.

Nana after: "I thought I'd get trapped in cabin, therefore I only made it seem as such so that you thought you were trapping me" (dumb since she couldn't predict if necromancer would try and burn the house down or anything, dood).

Couldn't help to fast-forward the episode. The amount of new information was practically none dood.

I am surprised how Nana still relies on luck to barely win to such dumb characters dood.

skipped said:

She's also retarded dood. Being braindead is not much of a win versus lacking a brain.

Nikmomo93 said:

That's completely unfair. It applies to everybody. If anyone could think just a little harder Nana would have lost already to anyone besides Nanao, dood (who was unlucky enough to not be able to show us how dumb he was).

Yes it's unfair but all main character always get defend by plot armor
LeviathanTheEsp said:

skipped said:

Nikmomo93 said:

Yes, it's unfair but Nana got the plot armor. She will win until the writer said so🤣
It is annoying when everyone is so stupid in that island. The plot will get better if someone else helping killing those students rather than letting Nana alone doing it, I guess...

Nov 17, 2020 5:48 AM

Nov 2013
Marathoning 7 episodes today and I was like ......

Everything is so dumb; the writing, the plot, the characters. I'm still trying my hardest to find the positive, I guess the redeemable points in this series is I'm still curious about the mystery of the island and some backstory from the characters are not as sweet as they told and had creepy facts behind it.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 17, 2020 6:02 AM

Jul 2014
To be honest it's been several episodes that I'm thinking that this anime characters are just incredibly dumb. The author wants to create tension by putting Nana in bad situations but the whole process is wasted because of the fact that the characters are simply stupid.

It's like watching an Among Us party full of 4-years old players with one adult as impostor. It's getting more and more boring and I am at a state when I don't even know if I'll be able to get interested enough to get through the ending of this season. It had potential but it just looks like the author didn't knew how to develop his story and had to protect Nana with a plot armor. What a disappointment.
Yuya-NoboruNov 17, 2020 6:06 AM
Nov 17, 2020 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
Nikmomo93 said:

Yes it's unfair but all main character always get defend by plot armor

Plot armor dood? You don't need plot armor when you're against a bunch of dumbasses dummies dood. Unless you're dummy Nana, in such case you do need plot armor dood.

Nikmomo93 said:

The plot will get better if someone else helping killing those students

No way dood. You need a smart person in each side dood, otherwise it will be overkill dood.

Yuya-Noboru said:
It's like watching an Among Us party full of 4-years old players with one adult as impostor.

That's actually a nice comparison dood. When I play Amoonguss I like to misdirect the other crewmates to believe, first, that some other crewmate is the impostor, and then to believe I am the impostor (when I'm not) dood.
It's actually really easy dood. You know you're dealing with kids when everyone believes you and it's only the third time you frame an innocent one they actually start to suspect you dood. The difference being... in Amoonguss you cannot show true proof of what you say. Everything is in the testimonies. In an anime (or any kind of literature) with no such restrictions, that kind of trustiness shouldn't exist. But it's even worse. Even in amoonguss most of the time I get expelled after making them expel an innocent crewmate.

Dood.
LeviathanTheEspNov 17, 2020 5:14 PM
Nov 18, 2020 1:04 AM
Twintail Expert

Feb 2019
The revelation that Yuka was just a stalker yandere is disappointing. I think there is a pretty good sense of moral ambiguity in the show (The Talented are just teenagers, but with abilities we can reasonably believe would kill several hundred thousand people, and so Nana has legitimate reason to kill them, but she is still ultimately killing innocent teenagers).

But finding out Yuka was not only lying, but is who actually killed Shinji, strips any of that moral ambiguity from her death, and the dialogue and Nana holding on to the test scrap after even acknowledges that. But maybe it is a set up for things to come instead.
_FRB_Nov 18, 2020 1:13 AM
Nov 18, 2020 10:41 AM

Feb 2019
She deserved to die, she was just a murderer who lost her mind for a boy.
so pathetic.
Nov 18, 2020 10:52 AM

Feb 2019
To be honest it's been several episodes that I'm thinking that this anime characters are just incredibly dumb. The author wants to create tension by putting Nana in bad situations but the whole process is wasted because of the fact that the characters are simply stupid.

It's like watching an Among Us party full of 4-years old players with one adult as impostor. It's getting more and more boring and I am at a state when I don't even know if I'll be able to get interested enough to get through the ending of this season. It had potential but it just looks like the author didn't knew how to develop his story and had to protect Nana with a plot armor. What a disappointment.

these silly characters deserve to die for being idiots, in others animes are idiots but the story want you to thinks they are heroes. The power makes you arrogant.
Nov 18, 2020 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
i have some theories after watching this episode but first im gonna speak out my opinion about what the show is lacking right now. in 2020 with that kind of animation, i feel like it's too rough. but well, if it's low budget, it can't be helped. and last, they talk too much or maybe should i say, the show need more background sound. when they talked to each other in a long time with no sound at the background, it feels empty or underwhelming imo.

and i just realize it by reading some of the post above, when i watch the series, it somehow felt boring at some point, and i finally know what it is. The killing scenario isn't that impressive imo. it didn't give me that much thrill aside when the dud who can see the future show the picture of nana pushing nanao to his death. or when one dud can go back to the past, when someone can control the ded, but it actually the girl, or when the corpse look like nana. that shock me. yes nana is smart, imo. but i feel like the talented is too dumb either. and the joke, aren't working for me. that are the minus to me for this series imo. im more interested in the concept of the story.

here's the theories. it's kinda long so i put spoiler on it.

tbh, if that yandere girls wasn't yandere and killed him i would seriously hate Nana, because i felt so bad for here before about her backstory with her crush, almost became one of my favorite character actually, but when her other side came out, motherf*ck*r caught me off guard.

i think the reason why some people think the character is too dumb and nana has a plot armor is because that some of us still see her as the villain. she is the bad guy. some of us doesn't like it when the villain keep wining especially for 7 episode long including me. it's different than overlord tho and i dont know the difference. what keep me watching the series however is the concept of the story.
YizelTroNov 18, 2020 12:46 PM
Nov 18, 2020 7:12 PM
Mar 2019
im really irritated with this show but this episode is decent since it was well-explained, tho ofc the side characters are just purely dumb.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Nov 18, 2020 10:15 PM

May 2019
DannyTheDonkey said:
Marathoning 7 episodes today and I was like ......

Everything is so dumb; the writing, the plot, the characters. I'm still trying my hardest to find the positive, I guess the redeemable points in this series is I'm still curious about the mystery of the island and some backstory from the characters are not as sweet as they told and had creepy facts behind it.

Yeah i did the same right now, and i feel the same.

The plot is overly stupid, but i'm okay with that in anime IF the story can entertain me.

Well, since the 5th episode this is trying to make us believe that Nana is an anti-hero, that she is one of Amazon Prime's "The Boys" (lol) who is legit killing scum Supes.

I've already seem too much anime to know where it is going to:

- Nana realizes that the Talented are not all evil and her organization is not all right.
- Onodera realizes what is happening in the Island, but don't see Nana as an enemy.
- Uprising aggainst the system? Runaway from the Island?
- And SURE, the necessary plot twist that the one behind the Human "talentless" organization... is the worst Talented.

No it is is not spoiler, i have no ideia about the source material, but it just seems too predictable.

Nov 19, 2020 12:55 AM

Aug 2012
People make mistakes. People always make mistakes. People learn from their mistakes but sometimes they don't. I'd say most of the time because they keep repeating the same mistake over and over. It affects both talented and talentless. You shouldn't expect them to do the right thing at the right time. Especially if they're crazy in the head.
Nov 19, 2020 6:40 AM

Oct 2020
An excellent end.It really shocked me that Sasaki led to Shinji's real death.I considered them as an exemplary couple before.However,it's just a unrequited love...Feel sad for both of them.

Some points which still need improving.Always we have a stricter request to anime which have a subject of wit competition.Sometimes if it has a unsatisfactory plot ,people will make more criticisms to it because we think our IQ has been humiliated.Opposite characters are important in this kind of anime.Only when their IQ are equal to main characters ,people can enjoy the plots fully and delightly.But here Nana has used only simple tricks to fool others.Maybe the way of Nana getting out the cabin was difficult to think of but after the result was exposed it was just a simple cover-up.It's the fourth time that Nana killed her classmate.Every dead student was with Nana at the end of his life.Everyone has the evidence to suspect Nana.Please don't be throughout stuck in searching for her motivation of killing.In another word,don't use the question of Nana's motivation to get rid of her suspicion any more.
[/url]
Nov 19, 2020 7:11 AM
Aug 2018
Actar said:
Darkluminance said:
NGL, but at this point, it is kinda getting annoying seeing her clutch in the end everytime. It's like every episode you try to kill someone, the hunt finds her out, but she somehow wins in the end. Same thing over and over again. It's not like I hate the show, but the loop feels kinda dissatisfactory at this point of the show.. :(

The fun is not "whether she'll get away", it's "how she'll get away". Same for super-repetitive shows like Sakamoto-san, One Punch Man, Death Note, etc...

That's one way to say it but her character doesn't seem likeable to me personally..... The anime is interesting i'm not denying that though...
Nov 19, 2020 8:10 AM

Jun 2019
Yuka was a stalker. Lol
But the show still hasn't convinced me enough to like Nana.
Nov 19, 2020 6:45 PM

Oct 2008
Nana you sly intelligent bastard! i wonder how long you could survive there...
5/5.

Nov 20, 2020 2:39 AM
May 2020
HaXXspetten said:
Wew, well as nutty as Nana is, somehow her victims end up being revealed as even weirder in the end

well except the time travelling dude. poor guy
Nov 20, 2020 5:50 AM

Mar 2016
So, Shinji wasn't even her bf...... huh. Well, stalker like Yandere( same thing 🤣 ) dealt with. Nana makes another win.
Nov 20, 2020 12:24 PM

Mar 2017
Well shit. I was really loving the tragic romance between Shinji and Yuuka... and now you're telling me it was all a lie?! After the reveal that Yuuka was a stalker who Shinji hated and then reanimated his body so she could live out her sick fantasies I'm fucking glad that Nana got that bitch!
Nov 20, 2020 2:20 PM
Aug 2018
tomarwan said:
Sondfer said:

More power - less caution, i guess.

Exactly, their overconfidence (or arrogance) makes them an easy target. Kyouya is suspicious of every thing because of his sister.

However, What I find annoying is that almost everyone knows there is something odd about this island, yet they keep their opinion to themselves.

speaking of his sister did anyone notice anything about the dead body in the shed that looked like Nana? i feel like they dropped a huge nugget of knowledge on us, and a spoiler? flag?(cant seem to find the right word) on what might happen in the future.
Nov 24, 2020 11:52 PM

Mar 2009
This show is just stupid now.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

263 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

284 by sonsofliberty »»
Feb 5, 3:48 PM

» Going down, down, and down…

RudeRedis - Jan 15

15 by RudeRedis »»
Feb 2, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2020

156 by Talamare »»
Jan 11, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.