Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 4, 2020 6:30 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Shark is really relentless towards his enemies...and M-21 is truly under scrutiny for all things that DA-5 still wants to extract from him by torturing Regis, Shinwoo and Ik-Han. And of course, being Noblesse, Seira, Frankenstein and Raizel (with his ramen obsession) come springing into action.

Takeo and Tao being second thoughts to DA-5 leader Crans and not leaving traces behind, that's the mark of a ruthless leader. But M-21 going as far to protect the trio still shows some resemblance to M-24's promise, and keeping his sanity. Selfish, but selfless at the same time.

Crans really taking his plan seriously to fool the others of DA-5 by being his exponential magic vessel (at least by absorbing Shark)...and this can only call for Raizel to take the stage.

Lots of action this episode with Takeo vs. Frankenstein, Seira vs. Hammer and M-21 vs. Shark, with the ever so illsuive cliffhanger of the enhanced Crans vs. Raizel.

Can't wait for next episode...?
KANLen09Nov 4, 2020 7:16 PM
Nov 4, 2020 6:31 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Well, next episode starts the big showdown. As we are only not even halfway through the season, I doubt that these villains will be fully dealt with just yet. Although the most annoying one, Shark, has been dealt with.

The big bad boss, Crans, apparently was just using everyone...that came out of nowhere. I don't recall any instance in the show where the show even hinted or let on that he was just one of those cliche villains that uses pawns and then disposes of them. Still not so sure why he did this, besides for just becoming more powerful. They all work for the same agency, no? So not sure what the deal is with that yet.

Seira fights Hammer a little and will probably continue next episode. Frankenstein has a little trouble with Takeo who powers up, and that will continue next episode as well. Meanwhile, Raizel fights Crans next episode. So within an episode or two, these battles should wrap up and then we will see where the plot will move from there.

M-21 continues to be the focus character, which is nice, but I would like to see some other characters more, besides Regis, who also got a good amount of screen-time this week.
anime-primeNov 4, 2020 6:35 AM
Nov 4, 2020 6:47 AM

Aug 2008
Well if i recall in the webtoon dr aris created da5 to have data and power up only one guy which is crants
Dont know if she will be here considering dr crownbell is not lol
So the climax is next week of the arc and then is starting the lukedenia one ohhhhh
The spider is watching
Nov 4, 2020 6:51 AM

Nov 2019
This is probably the episode where I thought that this anime finally picks up. Looks like the fight animation here looks on par with the prequel OVA.

Also, the scene with Raizel eating uncooked ramen was out of nowhere, and I love it.
Nov 4, 2020 7:07 AM

Aug 2013
Finally... Raizel is here. We need to see him in action. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Nov 4, 2020 7:15 AM

Jun 2015
Fuck me every which way! Damn the cliff hanger. Last week I said I suspected it was going to get wild, but damn, I didnt even appreciate how wild it could get!

I really liked the closing scene with M-21 pretty much dead and the sound of the footsteps as it brings it right back to the original OVA from before the season. That's some sound story telling and direction right there.

I live for Wednesdays and new episodes of this show!
Roch2001Nov 4, 2020 7:19 AM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 4, 2020 7:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The fights are still very tense and that end of episode (before the ending credits because the last scene with the noodles was weird xD) is really interesting, I can't wait for the next ep
Nov 4, 2020 7:29 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, Crans seemed tough, but didn’t expect him to be savage enough to kill his own mans. Luckily Rai is here to save the day(I hope). Good action packed episode, show’s starting to pick up a bit these last few weeks. Wish it got more love.

That post credits scene of Rai eating ramen was hilarious
Nov 4, 2020 7:48 AM
Nov 2017
Omg 6 episodes before we get to see him fight damn I mean unless Crunchyroll is going to continue showing the entire source from start to finish I don’t see how we’re ever going to find anything out and want to read the source ourselves. Are they really going to do all season one one group
Nov 4, 2020 7:54 AM

Oct 2017
Whew about time we get to see Rai in action, next episode will be lit.
Nov 4, 2020 7:54 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Good the Rai has appeared because Crans is even more OP after absorbing Shark. We finally get to see how powerful these modified humans are with those enhanced drugs.

Nov 4, 2020 8:29 AM

Mar 2017
Finally, things are really taking off! I guess it was worth sticking with this anime because next weeks episode is gonna be lit 🔥

I was super impressed by Seira; she's a badass and I hope we get to see more of her in action. Regis is pretty awesome too with the way he effortlessly fucked Shark up, but he definitely met his match with Crans. I don't think anyone but Rai will be capable of stopping him!
Nov 4, 2020 8:42 AM

Mar 2020
A lot of fighting and beatings in this episode.

As soon as Krantz got his super drug from his so called buddy, Raizel shows up. Sorry Krantz your time is most likely up for Raizel shall demolish you.

Big battle next episode :)

Ok episode :/
Nov 4, 2020 8:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. That after credit scene mostly became my absurdest scene i've ever seen. Seriously, Rai??

Ah, ofc, its got a cliffhanger again. No way they could wipe them out in one episode. So, really looking forward to see whats Rai can do against Crans that went crazy after revealing his true intentions.

Takio fights against Franken was surprised me. I hope Takio didn't get any much harm fighting Franken. I knew he would do an all out attack. Or else, it might be so much shame knewing his intentions kinda pured among the others. Tao? He just stood up like that? At least helped your damn little brother out of that miserable place! And for Regis, well, his last attack indeed a fine thing before he got a punishment. Should i care Shark? Ofc not. What about Seira? I hope she revealed her true power true against those fatty. Well, thats it for this!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 4, 2020 9:54 AM
Mar 2019
I just have to say f u to this anime, I have been patiently waiting for 5 weeks now for a good fight as we had in the prequel. The pacing is so god damn slow I would recommend anyone who wants to watch it to just wait for it to be complete and then just fast forward all the episodes that are out now(first 5).
Nov 4, 2020 10:48 AM

Sep 2019
Rai is going to destroy them.
Nov 4, 2020 1:13 PM

May 2019
Finally some action.

The adaptation is pretty decent actually. But the problem is, Noblesse heavily follows the 2000s shounen formula so it feels outdated because it's nothing we have never seen before. The anime should've been made 10 years ago.

This being said, I still enjoy Noblesse much more than the other 2 Crunchyroll webtoon adaptations. It's cliche but at least it's watchable. Sad that it's the lowest-rated one.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 4, 2020 1:13 PM

Feb 2013
z00nex said:
Rai is going to destroy them.

I'm sure he will do it in an instant.
Nov 4, 2020 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
Okay episode, a bit of an introduction to the fights but the art/animation looks so awkward that I can't really get engaged in them. The pacing was oddly slow given how much unnecessary focus they put on the internal conflict between M-21 and Regis. They really wanted to end the episode with Rai appearing at the end, huh. Well, next episode should be hype. As always, the post-credit scene was hilarious. Rai x ramen is the best ship.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 4, 2020 2:13 PM

Apr 2019
im literally so close to dropping this

Nov 4, 2020 4:06 PM

Mar 2010
Dat cliffhanger was just so fucking good mate.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 4, 2020 4:35 PM

Jun 2019
The art is still not good. The writing is still not good. The action is still not good. Yet, none of it is bad enough to make it unwatchable. If I read the source material then I would probably hate this below-mediocre adaptation, but it is watchable enough that I will probably stick with it.
Nov 4, 2020 5:23 PM

Dec 2014
I'm just waiting for Rai to walk upto Crans and be like "Kneel". xD

Decent episode on the whole, would be nice if the action sequences had more flair to them, they are missing a certain wow factor.
Nov 4, 2020 6:50 PM

Jul 2013
As expexted we got a more wilder episode and a lot of beating happened. I'm glad M- 21 decided to protect the kids even if it means he most likely won't ever hear the names of his comrades. The fight scenes were decent. I was surprised about Takeos strength. Should be interesting to see what Frankenstein will do next now that Takeo took a D pill.

So Krantz kills Shark when he took the D pill, absorbs him to get stronger? That came out of nowhere. But I'm fine with it. Shark was such an annoying character, he won't be missed. Regis got just fucked up by the new pumped up Krantz.

The transition was nice when you only could hear Rais footsteps. I'm pretty sure Rai will destroy him in an instant. His fight in the OVA was so badass. So looking forward to next week.

PS: The ending scene was hilarious. I guess Rai would die for Ramen :D

Nov 4, 2020 8:14 PM

Mar 2020
Takeo is surprisingly strong, Frank should not be distracted.
We will finally have Raizel next week.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 4, 2020 8:36 PM
Mar 2020
finally getting good! looking forward to next week
Nov 4, 2020 8:52 PM

Aug 2020
Seira is pretty cool. The fight scenes were not bad. Not a big fan of the slow pace I mean it will take 6 episodes for the mc to do something. I watched the ova and it was fine ig. I still have some hopes for this though.
Nov 4, 2020 9:55 PM
Apr 2020
Wth. Shark was used as Crans' "fertilizer." lol

Crans vs Raizel
Seira vs Hammer
Frankenstein vs Takeo

Raizel should be a ramen endorser. lol. Wanna see more! Next episode will surely be great!

Nov 4, 2020 10:00 PM

Jun 2020
Will Raizel have dialogue next episode? He had no lines this ep lmaoo, good ep tho

Also lmao at that post-credit scene
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 4, 2020 10:19 PM

Mar 2010
Dang,I forgot how crazy Cran was. Cran seemed chill but I can see now why he is the leader of that union group. Seira , Rai and Franken action next epidode!
Nov 4, 2020 11:03 PM

Oct 2008
friggin' cliffhanger! RAI come-on! activate your bloodfield!
lol at the small bit of comedy at the end...hahaha
5/5.

Nov 5, 2020 12:19 AM

Oct 2016
Really good episode again. Good for M-21, there are other ways to find the names of your brethren but, right now the children's lives are more important. Gaddamn, basically all of DA5 is basically fodder for Crans, hopefully Tao and Takeo lives and not get absorbed.

Let's go I am really hyped for next episode, show them who's boss Rai. And that after credits scene lmao, I thought it was gonna be some important shit but he just ate uncooked noodles. Never change Rai, never change.
Nov 5, 2020 12:25 AM

Jun 2014
Second episode in a row where Rai had no lines lol.

Next week it looks Rai is about to fuck shit up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 5, 2020 12:28 AM
Jul 2018
I'm actually looking forward to Rai mopping the floor with them in the next episode. :)
Nov 5, 2020 12:59 AM
May 2020
Finally the mc have screen time in next episode
Its like the side character is the major character
Nov 5, 2020 5:45 AM

May 2019
It really is the best time of the week when Solo leveling chapters, kaguya-sama chapters and noblesse eps come out all within a day or two of eachother.

It seems like the best moment for Raizel to step in, I was just hoping that Regis could see it

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Nov 5, 2020 6:55 AM

Apr 2017
This show is really not that good. However I'm enjoying it because I'm biased.

Next ep gonna be awesome :3
Nov 5, 2020 7:23 AM

Dec 2017
To be honest at this point it looks so inferior to the source that it is hard to even compare the quality of those two. Anime is so lacking in every aspect possible that this is not even funny.
Nov 5, 2020 9:25 AM

Oct 2017
thebrentinator24 said:
Second episode in a row where Rai had no lines lol.

Actually, Rai doesn't talk much, even in the manwha. You can go through pages and pages without seeing a dialogue from him.
Nov 5, 2020 11:05 AM

Apr 2012
Regis is such a drama queen he deadass waited till the last moment to break those handcuffs lmao

In the next episode, we will finally see Rai's power, I'm hyped
Nov 5, 2020 11:22 AM

Aug 2008
That ramen snack break had me in stitches at the end. xD
Nov 5, 2020 1:24 PM
Oct 2019
What a good episode this week....
Hopefully next week will be better with Raizel in action
Nov 5, 2020 7:48 PM
Jul 2020
TheCeeJayz said:
This is probably the episode where I thought that this anime finally picks up. Looks like the fight animation here looks on par with the prequel OVA.

Also, the scene with Raizel eating uncooked ramen was out of nowhere, and I love it.
agreed, now i feel the anime is picking up the pace
Nov 5, 2020 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
Jesus I can't wait for the next episode, why do I have to wait until thursday
Nov 6, 2020 2:49 AM

Jan 2020
Didn't expect Crans to beat Regis that easily. Raizel will finally get the chance to show his power, though, which I'm really excited for.

By the way, that scene at the end of Raizel eating raw noodles was quite funny. He did just what I had expected him to do in that situation.
Nov 6, 2020 7:50 AM

Jun 2019
Good episode. Got to see some dope ass action. Regis fought well as well as M21.
Wanna see what Rai will do next week.
Nov 6, 2020 10:17 PM

Jul 2017
I'm excited to see some Rai action. Glad to see Regis & M-21 fighting together too. Rai even had his ramen snack, which was pretty great to watch. Can't wait for next ep to come out :)

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 7, 2020 9:26 AM
Jul 2020
Finally Raizel pulls up next ep will be the best so far or atleast it should be
Nov 7, 2020 10:01 AM
Jan 2011
_Goldee_ said:
This show is really not that good. However I'm enjoying it because I'm biased.

Next ep gonna be awesome :3

Its not THAT good but its good. I admit I also do enjoy it more than it deserves.

I dont think next episode is gonna be awesome. As others pointed out already, the animation is always awkward and it has something to do with timing, pacing and sound. This is unlikely to change and will keep making the drama underwhelming.

I think it is better to consider this a heartwarming story show than a cool fight show, despite the source being the exact opposite. I think the producers also bet on that card and it was a good move. On the other hand, that does not excuse the uninteresting action and the show does suffer because of it.

In my opinion, they should condense the action a lot. With the same animation effort it would make for much more engaging action scenes, get rid of the stiff repeating dialogue that breaks into it with no sense and give more space for extra stuff.

Like srsly, how many more times is Regis gonna look at M-21 with an internal conflict within the span of 1 minute of actual show time? How many more times is M-21 gonna look away guilty. How many times is Shark going to threaten the kids and how many times is Crans gonna play Beethoven in his head off screen to give buffer to all these kids blabbing about who's gonna kill who and who's not gonna kill who, when the only clear solution (from his point of view) is to kill everyone in 2 seconds.

Basically this episode was waste of time and could be reduced to 5 minutes of screen time. Such approach is ok with slice-of-lifey parts, but not in action. Padding out the fights with dialogue NEVER works and Noblesse joined the group of dumb shows that go to the extreme to prove it. It's sad, because in some aspects the source material has been proliferated well, even improved imo, but this was bad.

Fortunately, due to being action-heavy and dealing with the uninteresting minions, this episode was probably the hardest to get right, so I think its the lowest we will see of this show - at least I believe so.
Nov 8, 2020 4:22 PM

Apr 2018
Wow, the fight scene was actually really good. Waiting for Master to fuck some shit up. Shark really just got Sacrificed for Cran's Power.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.