Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 30, 2020 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Terminator, Star Wars, The Human Centipede...yup, Tsukasa knows her movies. Kaname is also hilarious to watch.

Looks like they gave more time for Tsukasa and Nasa to get closer at the park. Tsukasa also seems to know a bit of fashion, not that I find it surprising though. She is quite a knowledgable wife. Lucky Nasa for getting two kisses on this episode, one of the lips and one on the cheeks.

Oct 30, 2020 9:33 AM

Mar 2019
Nasa has 0 movie culture lmao, how can he live without a TV ?
I have 3 at my office.
Many movie references, I like the avatar version from this anime.
Please buy a japanese brand, best TVs on the market.

A TV and a ring ? He's loosing lots of money,

I love ducks dating
so cute
Nasa is a good worker, I like him
Jewels are expensive as hell
Oct 30, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2018
Ring is proof of my love for you but my love for you will not be enough with just a ring, idfc.

I like this episode, how Nasa is confused about choosing a ring. At least I got a kiss in this episode.
Oct 30, 2020 9:36 AM

Dec 2014
My Friday afternoon anime can't be this cute.

Tsukasa is a movie buff, turns out she was the cultured one all along. xD

Also, my heart can't take it. It's so beautiful, so pure and so adorable. Every scene with the both of them is just great. Makes me all mellow.
The park scene was great, the ring scene was great especially at the end when Tsukasa mentioned she'd remember this day forever.

Tonikaku Kawaii/10
Oct 30, 2020 9:40 AM

Feb 2019
Tsukasa knows her movies, Nasa got a lot to learn lol. Love that they kept the MCU, terminator and other references in from the manga.

As usual, the episode was diabetes in anime form. Such a sweet and wholesome experience with nasa trying to find a ring for Tsukasa. At the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts and even though it wasn’t the most expensive, the ring they settled on was perfect for her.

When’s it gonna be my turn, man https://imgur.com/a/CZdxHAH
Oct 30, 2020 9:44 AM

Jul 2017
Now the wifey WANTS A TV to watch movies, Tsukasa's a movie nut! *cues in Star Wars intro* DAYUM Nasa's just a studious nut, he sure isn't cultured enough. They missed the majority of the chapter on the Yuzaki couple finding movies...what a shame.

Spending time at a park, just the 2 of them, K-I-S-S-I-N-G under a tree (well, technically Bench-kun). Dimwits DANG that got me rolling, even worse for Chitose's servants to notice LOLs. A passionate one, and a KYUTE one at that!

But anywho...rings, a signature of the couple in question. Nasa sure has ZERO knowledge about it, no surprises there. And since he has TONS of money, spending it away on a diamond ring is A BIG NO NO (especially Honey Winston's)! Cost over marriage, that's a red flag to make even for the undying Nasa to have asymbol of love, talk about stubborn.

But his sincerity for Tsukasa is unmatched, and two kisses for that matter earned.

Another blessing of an episode!
Oct 30, 2020 9:49 AM

Mar 2015
Outstanding episode.

I really enjoyed the female being the otaku for a change and also the decision about the wedding bands. Reminds me of the rings that my wife and I wear :)
The sword that takes life gives life
Oct 30, 2020 9:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn didn't except them to kiss that much, it's cute xD well I understand him for the price of the ring... but not for the TV
Oct 30, 2020 9:57 AM
Aug 2020
I love this anime. Not only it is funny and wholesome as hell, but both our protagonists are great.

Who would have thought that she was the Hollywood geek.
Oct 30, 2020 10:07 AM

Jun 2020
Each episode gives me diabetes, how can an anime be so wholesome and sweet? I love this man! I could watch this anime for 1000+ episodes and still not get bored.

I said keep your hands on the table
Oct 30, 2020 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
Another amazing episode once again. Literally every episode is way too cute and wholesome. I actually might die.

So Tsukasa is one real big movie fan lol. And Kaname explaining that whole women thingy was too funny.

Their pond interaction was way to cute wtf. I thought Nasa might've turned into a complete Chad seeing his aggressiveness from the previous episode, but it's nice to see he's as wholesome and sweet as ever.

We are getting a lot of kiss candy. But I'm not complaining though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oct 30, 2020 10:19 AM

Apr 2019
cute episode, getting rings and they even kissed (twice!)

Oct 30, 2020 10:20 AM

Sep 2019
The ring problem is solved, now they can remember each other every time they look at their hands. Tsukasa was cute as always.
Oct 30, 2020 10:39 AM
Jun 2017
This episode is just so sweet and cute...

I am here for the 😚😚😚😚😚...

But its more than just a kiss---> its the lesson you have for this episode, and for those Lovers right there, i HOPE YOU GOT THE MESSAGE OF THIS ONE especially the ring part...

Its not based on how expensive the gift is being given to you, but its all about the EFFORT, THOUGHT AND SINCERITY...

A must watch series this season
Oct 30, 2020 10:40 AM

Aug 2013
So wholesome.

Kaname was funny to watch.

Nasa's and Tsukasa's relationship is just too sweet. Got to give some points to Nasa. He's a real gentleman.
And the rings are just perfect for them.

Oct 30, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 2017
Super relatable. I wouldn't date someone who hasn't seen/wouldn't watch How I Met Your Mother aka the best sitcom ever.
Oct 30, 2020 10:52 AM

Jul 2017
Tsukasa not mentioning Die Hard or the Godfather/Pulp Fiction anywhere these? Her taste automatically fails for me there.
Oct 30, 2020 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
CasshernSins said:
Super relatable. I wouldn't date someone who hasn't seen/wouldn't watch How I Met Your Mother aka the best sitcom ever.

If only that show didn't go downhill somewhat near the end smh. It was on a damn good run for a long time.
Oct 30, 2020 11:09 AM
Feb 2020
Ow, I don't have diabetes and I still had a problem with this episode 😊

Glad Tsukasa isn't like Kaname, looking for expensive stuff

I really like the shirt she was wearing at the park

This is the only show I can think of that you definitely 'shouldn't' marathon. My heart's having enough trouble once a week

Is it just me, or did they not actually end up getting a TV? And the rings don't appear to be in the ending 😲
BastionoOct 30, 2020 11:20 AM
Oct 30, 2020 11:17 AM

Jul 2020
Another wholesome episode. Comedy still hits right and the references were pretty funny.
Oct 30, 2020 11:22 AM
Oct 2017
animejas said:
CasshernSins said:

If only that show didn't go downhill somewhat near the end smh. It was on a damn good run for a long time.

The final season dedicated to the wedding was a drag for sure, and I blame the writers for building up R&B when they knew the ending all along. But my main pair ending up together makes me happy and there's no other sitcom in history that has produced consistently hilarious running gags like it (except maybe Brooklyn Nine-Nine).
Oct 30, 2020 11:24 AM

May 2019
This couple is too cute for my sensitive heart. It's just a huge joy to watch their lovey-dovey life :') They're just perfect for each other.

A newly married couple is a breath of fresh air in romance anime. Yeah, the premise was very stupid, they got married all of a sudden at an incredibly young age, but it has worked out really well so far.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Oct 30, 2020 11:24 AM

Jul 2020
Not surprised Nasa didn't have a clue how much diamonds cost lol

I need some insulin after how much diabetes I got
Oct 30, 2020 11:29 AM

Jul 2017
CasshernSins said:
animejas said:

The final season dedicated to the wedding was a drag for sure, and I blame the writers for building up R&B when they knew the ending all along. But my main pair ending up together makes me happy and there's no other sitcom in history that has produced consistently hilarious running gags like it (except maybe Brooklyn Nine-Nine).

I see Brooklyn Nine-Nine mentioned and I'm instantly sold with your taste lol. For me that show is one of my favorite sitcoms, along with Fresh Prince. It's gone for many seasons and delivers so much on the comedy and cast without really letting the serious development or drama drag it down at all.

How I Met Your Mother for like the first 6 seasons for me were great, shame the writers lost their way, especially in the final season, but the amount of good gags in that show with the gang were astounding. Barney still rules in 2020.
Oct 30, 2020 12:06 PM
Mar 2019
Another fun and cute episode really enjoying this so far.
Oct 30, 2020 12:29 PM

Jul 2020
just waiting for the episode were they actually get married

Oct 30, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2019
Cuuuuute. Tsukasa is really a top wife. She doesn't need any expensive things, she is happy with the things she has.

Well but Nasa willing to spend all his savings is also kinda cute...
They realllllly love each other.
Oct 30, 2020 12:58 PM
Jan 2020
WHAT A CUTE EPISODE. I KNEW THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD ANIME.

Looking at the amount of romance they added, I feel like this is a unique anime, and seeing this episode, I felt like the story is actually progressing with the two getting rings and leading a married life,
Oct 30, 2020 1:06 PM

Apr 2018
Ah yes, Nasa without having the knowledge of movies and diamonds. The thought of giving a wedding ring to Tsukasa was cute af, perfectly how the manga went.
Oct 30, 2020 1:08 PM

Oct 2014
Another heartwarming episode, featuring the cutest couple in anime. 100/10.

Nasa was prepared to spend a shit ton of money for the sake of his wife, yet she's the one who stopped him in the end. These two are too pure to exist in our world.
Some of these scenes where the characters are shouting work better in the manga, NGL.

"Could it be she's lonely because I won't be back until tonight?"
He's starting to read her mind, this man is evolving.
Oct 30, 2020 1:10 PM
Sep 2020
I am very entertained when watching this anime, very good
Oct 30, 2020 1:42 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Tsukasa really is quite fond of this show huh. But man Nasa sure is rather uncultured. Love Tsukasa's rapid costume changes though. Given that they're now married a wedding ring would indeed be something that they should get. Still Tsukasa's presentation on rings sure was insightful. Though it sure had the unfortunate effect of making Nasa try rather stubbornly to get a ring. Overall a cute and sweet ep as always.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2020 2:11 PM

Mar 2020
Nasa got a full run down on movies lol

Nasa and Tsukasa are so cute together especially in the park.

Nasa wanted to get Tsukasa an expensive ring to show how much he loves her...that's cute. They ended up getting a cheap pair of rings however it's the thought that counts.

Good episode :)

Oct 30, 2020 2:26 PM

Apr 2020
This anime is just too wholesome
Oct 30, 2020 2:30 PM

Oct 2013
Im glad Terminator was still there but big sad this wasn't included after getting the TV

Wanted to see how fast Tsukasa could say it in anime form

Also big sad my fav scene with Kaname wasn't included after they got the TV
Oct 30, 2020 2:32 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Aww. Tsukasa is a huge movie nerd just like me and I would have the same shocking reaction if I dated a person who has never watched a Star Wars film(classic trilogy only), James Bond film, or a Terminator 1 &2. Nasa stressing over the rings just shows that he still has little to no knowledge about marriage or being a newlywed and rings are very expensive. If I was him I would have saved that money for the wedding ceremony which is another thing Nasa is not aware of because he hasn't told his parents yet.
Oct 30, 2020 2:43 PM
Dec 2017
Ringare said:
Nasa has 0 movie culture lmao, how can he live without a TV ?

That is why he is so relatable to me, i rarley watch tv and i don't watch movies and i want to have romance in marriage only. until now it is 9/10 for me.
Oct 30, 2020 2:53 PM
Apr 2014
Did they reference the Vtuber Tsukino Mito in this episode or am I just tripping? I had to double take when he said he watches her online.
Oct 30, 2020 2:55 PM

Apr 2016
It was a funny episode as always. I’m curious to know more about Tsukasa’s story.
Oct 30, 2020 3:02 PM

May 2020
Tsukasa is quite cultured on the film industry, that's very cool in my opinion, whilst Nasa doesn't seem to get any of the movies she said, which takes some points out of him, that didn't last long though, the ring situation did win those points back.
I didn't think they would kiss this much, but it's still very cute for me.
Kaname is again being really funny, she's an amusing character to see.
And now we wait for next week's dose of sweetness.
Oct 30, 2020 3:36 PM

Mar 2020
Another great episode, I am surprised at how expressive Tsukasa is, her initial impression was that she was colder.
I wasn't expecting another kiss, but it was a pleasant surprise.
Loving this anime.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 30, 2020 3:53 PM

Mar 2019
Best OP of the Season.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Oct 30, 2020 4:02 PM

Jun 2020
it's always so nice to watch this show, i love it! :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry but I don't know English very well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oct 30, 2020 4:04 PM

Jan 2019
Nasa-kun is the one who will reach the speed of light before NASA does!

Best boy of the year.
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Oct 30, 2020 4:07 PM
Jul 2020
This episode just made my day a whole loot better so wholesome yet loving episode
Oct 30, 2020 4:10 PM

Dec 2019
It's so wholesome! Also, I never had thought before how much wedding rings are... I would have been just like Nasa

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Oct 30, 2020 4:10 PM

Jul 2017
ahhhhhhhhh this ep just reiterates why I love this series so much lol. Nice SoL, some funny comedy and most of all some super fukin cute shit right there. Godddddddamn it's been so long since we've had a proper fukin romance (non-yuri/yaoi)
Oct 30, 2020 4:53 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Did it bother anyone that they kept talking about diamond wedding rings? Like, that's really not how it works, most wedding bands are just simple rings of gold or silver, not adorned with diamonds. I get that they tried to explain that it's the engagement ring that usually is the expensive diamond ring but then somehow, he still ended up getting it into his head that the wedding rings had to have diamonds. I dunno, seems like he was stressing out over a misunderstanding. It all worked out in the end but there was a lot of fuss over nothing.

Whatever, I'm thinking too hard about an anime that's just supposed to be light-hearted and cute but it did bother me slightly.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Oct 30, 2020 5:13 PM

Jun 2017
Relatable, while I do have a TV it hasn't been used in years. I don't really watch movies either nowadays but even I saw the classics as a kid. Hopefully Tsukasa won't force all that on poor Nasa.
Oct 30, 2020 5:17 PM

Apr 2015
The references, Terminator, Star Wars, Avatar... I'll let the human centipede slide... but fuck is she the perfect wife alright.

I love that subtle Space Oddissey theme in the background as well.

The episode was so wholesome though, another kiss and a lot of talk about rings. That was pretty funny!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

225 by ShinigamiReichi »»
Apr 16, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

250 by RioAl »»
Apr 2, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.