Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 29, 2020 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Look like a new arc after the school battles have ended. Anos now goes outside the academy for his own research.

That Eleonore girl might be someone to watch out for and may be important this arc. Episode seems more or less like a buildup. Eleonore seems like a nice girl though, at least in terms of personality but still someone to keep an eye on.
Aug 29, 2020 7:59 AM

Feb 2018
I miss you Emilia-sensei, class feels boring without Emilia-sensei. Yuusha Gakuin seems interesting, will Anos meet Kanon... Alright, new girl Eleonore Bianca from hero academy.

I prefer those eyes, I hope Sasha and Anos had a lot of screen time.

Aug 29, 2020 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
So we don't know the fate of Emilia-sensei.

Going to the human realm for this arc. Can't wait to see Anos defeat those reincarnated Kanons.

A new character, Eleonore. I wonder what role she will play.

Aug 29, 2020 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Dawg I can’t believe this show got me to like a tsundere. It’s only 3 I’ve ever liked, but Sasha hit different, maybe because she’s just very well written? Genuinely can’t call it between she and Misha, both best girls.

“What did you do? I blinked.” Another great episode, looks like the climax of this season is going to be dealing with the hero academy and the reincarnated heroes.
Aug 29, 2020 9:38 AM

Dec 2014
Anos be putting the moves on Sasha, the madlad. xD

Anos being OP as usual but it's still entertaining. Very curious about Kanon and what happened to him.
Aug 29, 2020 9:40 AM
Oct 2016
There's a mystery afoot! Well quite a few actually now after learning a bit more about this hero academy. Good start to our third, and I'm guessing final, arc. Anos teleporting his main crew right over to the human realm in a single second. Helps to have magic that no one else does. His little day trip with Sasha around the capital was cute. She's obviously super into him especially when he looks at her demonic eyes. Which apparently rival even his own in beauty, even more so since hers still have that innocence. I would think their promise for Sasha to save him with her eyes should his be put in danger, probably see that by the end of the arc.

Looks like the hero academy also has their history messed with. Avos Dilhevia must have manipulated the whole world not just the demon realm. They also apparently believe there will be not just one but seven reincarnation of the Hero Kanon. With his seven sources it would make sense on the surface but Anos knows better. Since he after all knew Kanon personally and even if they were at odds with one another seemed friendly. Interesting to get another flashback to their time two thousand years ago. Anos going to the human capital to offer the meeting we saw a few episodes back that set the walls up. Which comes back around later in the present time since the Hero Academy thinks Kanon himself set those up. Very interested to find out how Kanon was murdered by a human all those years ago. Anos has a few things to look into along with these inter academy exams.
Aug 29, 2020 9:51 AM

Jan 2014
Ahhh revenge plots. How fuuuuun. Though I doubt it's gonna go well for them, considering how this show is.

I don't know why, but something is telling me that Kanon was killed by a human that's a slime ball. As in one that more than likely stabbed him in the back or something like that. As if there is something fishy with how he was killed.
Aug 29, 2020 9:51 AM

Jan 2020
I'm gonna put my money on Eleanore being the reincarnation of Kanon's "true source"...
Aug 29, 2020 9:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Now even the hero academy knows the real power of Anos haha the whole thing with Kanon's reincarnation seems very interesting, and apparently he was killed by a human? can't wait for the next episode I can already expect some great Anos moments haha
Aug 29, 2020 9:57 AM

Oct 2017
Why do I get the feeling that Eleonor Bianca's the one who killed Kanon lol.

Ayyyy Anos beat that dude by blinking, now that was dope.

Sasha was adorable in this episode and the gazing into each others eyes scene was cute.
Aug 29, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
So new character Eleonore, seems pretty important. I'm thinking she might be the original Kanon.

Anos defeated the reincarnation of Kanon with a blink haha. Can't wait for him to just obliterate the rest of the Kanon's.

Aug 29, 2020 10:07 AM

Jul 2017
Time for a new arc! Going to the Human Realm to figure out the Academy's mysteries, more on the Heroes side.

The history between Demon King Arnos and Hero Kanon of 2000 years past is growing to be more mistifying, rather than the ideal human-demon co-existment.

Oh, so a replacement teacher for Emilia-sensei, not surprised at all. On top of an inter-academy study exchange, there's more than meets the eye for Arnos to discover the inconsistencies of the changed future. Avos Dilhevia has not only manipulated history for Demon Academy, but for other schools as well to remove traces. That's quite the predicament to resolve a history.

The inter-personal training with Arnos for Misha, Sasha, Ray and Misa, that is an OP character worth investing into to improve their craftsmanship. Kinda like that moment to prove that Arnos isn't just OP for naught. And of course, when you need a ride, just call upon Arnos and POOF, 1 second is all it needs to transport from one place to another. Sasha getting all tsundere over Arnos's compliment over her Demonic Eyes of Destruction, talk about a ladies' man, but one truthfully in body and spirit.

A new character: Eleonore of the Hero Class, and she's quite the nice girl for an introduction. Her role in this fiasco is still unknown, so we'll see. The reincarnated Heroes of Kanon, and all it takes is: "I blinked." to decease the impending conflict, that's so Arnos.

The Hero Kanon murdered after his battle with Arnos....BY A MERE HUMAN??? I'm suspecting heavily it'd be the false God Avos Dilhevia, but it's still too early to tell.
Aug 29, 2020 10:12 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I'm glad Sasha got some more screen time and the new girl Eleanor looks interesting.
Aug 29, 2020 10:21 AM

Apr 2016
"What did you do? I blinked"

Damn son XD
Aug 29, 2020 10:26 AM

Jun 2015
I think I might of just watched something awesome and Kanon is the reincarnation of the old hero in the sword fighting guying who Anos has been sparring with, which suggests shit is seriously going to start getting wild when they start shattering this fake future some miscreants have built!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 29, 2020 10:42 AM
Apr 2016
MegamiRem said:
Why do I get the feeling that Eleonor Bianca's the one who killed Kanon lol.

I feel like it was that Jerga dude from the beginning, he seemed shady af
Aug 29, 2020 10:53 AM

Jan 2018
Anos' fans: "Sasuga Anos-sama".

Interesting Episode again. Another char that will challenge Anos. I can't wait to see the next development.
Aug 29, 2020 11:32 AM

Dec 2014
well nice to venture in the human academy
Aug 29, 2020 11:32 AM

Jan 2015
My favorite episode so far

The second half was sooooo intriguing
Aug 29, 2020 11:34 AM

Mar 2016
Really didn't expect this build up. Also keep forgetting that this is a fantasy series and not an isekai.
Aug 29, 2020 11:57 AM

Jul 2020
Yes we harmlessly got into human territory in just 1 second but not as fast as blinking to trow off your attack.

If those 2 Kanons really are reincarnated, they should remember alteast a bit from two thousand years ago or perhaps someone made them forget.

These inter-academy classes are going to be interesting and I bet some confrontation will occur.
It's Anos time to shine and show those reincarnated Kanons who's boss.
Aug 29, 2020 12:17 PM

Sep 2009
Aah~ super Loved the whole episode <3

Sasha has finally got a lot of screen time with Anos :)

From the first episode, I got interested and curious about the Hero and watching this episode, I got more curious on what really happened to him.
Aug 29, 2020 12:19 PM

Jul 2020
You know, I was a bit skeptical about this series early on, but so far I am really looking forward to this arc...
Aug 29, 2020 12:23 PM

May 2020
Looks like an interesting new arc. Eleonore seems very interesting and it seems like she could also be reincarnated from 2000 years ago. I'm excited to see what happens with the old Hero.
Aug 29, 2020 12:24 PM
Aug 2019
New arc to the human academy.
So history is also messed up in the human history this Avos demon sure seems to have change history to the world.
I hope we meet the real reincarnated Kanon because he promised to be friends with Anos those two supposed reincarnation of Kanon doesn't seem like Kanon.
So Kanon was murdered by a human I wonder if it was that Jerga guy,maybe back stabbed by him.

Aug 29, 2020 12:27 PM
Aug 2020
I am gonna keep my bet that the Eleanor might be the Hero Kanon. Idk why but i feel like he might have been reincarnated as a girl. Since I think they can become good friends. And they promised 2000 years ago to be friends.|
And she did ask whether Anos was also reincarnated
I dunno but, Kanon being reincarnated as a girl also seem a possibility and a good cliche.
But Anos displaying the op is such a bliss to watch.
Sasha is the best tsundere.
X_PotatoAug 29, 2020 1:30 PM
Aug 29, 2020 12:42 PM

Oct 2019
I now suspect that the one behind everything (the history revisionism, the change of the Demon King's name, the hijacking and brainwashing of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors, everything) is that vengeful sensei of Hero Kanon. In the first episode when Anos died to erect those walls I hadn't really understood what happened. I thought Kanon, his two companions and whoever was in that city also died, since it looked like Anos' castle exploded and took the entire city along with it. Apparently that was just a misplaced special effect scene (or not?) This was made worse by the talk about Kanon's reincarnation, as if he was dying along with Anos right at that moment...

Anyway, let's assume that this was just a silly effect and only Anos died back then. Let's also assume that Kanon's sensei survived that wound. In that case Kanon went back and reported what happened, first to his sensei, letting him also know that Anos earned his respect and admiration. The sensei, of course, freaked the frack out. He wanted Anos dead by his own hands, not heroic - "self-sacrificing for the greater good" dead! That's what selfless heroes do, not demons, let alone their freaking King who he hated his guts.

Sensei looked already over the moral edge, and that outcome must have made him take a dive into the corruption gutter. Enough to to murder Kanon (specifically his prime Source?) to shut him up and then conceive a 2,000-year old and counting plot to not just defame Anos but somehow even erase him from the history books! Or, at least, that's my speculation at the moment. If that's the case he also needed to find a way to become immortal (obviously, in the "not die from old age" sense) and he must have also worked with some demons who were unhappy with the status quo of the time (the original royals).
SharpedonAug 29, 2020 12:48 PM
Aug 29, 2020 12:46 PM
Jul 2019
So, Elenore just appeared and I kinda have the feeling that she might have something to do with that Kanon guy.
Aug 29, 2020 1:17 PM

Oct 2019
X_Potato said:
Misha is the best tsundere.

Sasha is the tsundere. Misha is a cross between a dandere and a kuudere (if she was shy / non confident she would be a pure dandere).
Aug 29, 2020 1:21 PM

Feb 2014
So Anos goes inter-school now eh? I thought the Hero realm should have been on a different world after the wall was built, but its just next door. And yet again we have even the Kannon fakes there too. Can't wait to see what Anos does next?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 29, 2020 1:30 PM
Aug 2020

Sharpedon said:

Sasha is the tsundere. Misha is a cross between a dandere and a kuudere (if she was shy / non confident she would be a pure dandere).

Sorry man. My miss.
Thanks for the reminder
Aug 29, 2020 1:39 PM

Mar 2019
Just me or was that episode literally only like 5 minutes long... that's what it felt like.
Aug 29, 2020 2:05 PM

May 2016
This show is so good. Love op MC(done right like this) beating the shit out of assholes. Wish there was more like this.
Aug 29, 2020 2:28 PM
Aug 2015
we have actually seen Kanon's reincarnation and he even became friends with Anos
Aug 29, 2020 2:35 PM

Mar 2014
This episode was super fascinating. Finally we get a bit more exploration of the wider world - the human realm.

That girl's Kanon, isn't she? I feel like that's the twist coming. Or maybe she's the descendant of Jerga... or both. As expected, the humans are more twisted than the demons, caught in an even deeper cycle of hatred and revenge. Deep enough to murder their own biggest Hero Kanon. Was it to suppress the truth? Were they blinded by hate? Or was it for money/power, to profit over his "noble sacrifice" somehow?

Props to Anos for rising above the cycle of hatred even though they killed his mother. All this reincarnation and magic is making things so complicated though... you don't know who is who, or how their memories/source have been tampered with over 2000 years!

Hope they explain more what the deal is with him having 7 sources. 6 of them were duds? I'm guessing it's connected to the spell Asla they explained earlier, and 6 people shared their sources with Kanon in a more "permanent" sense to help him defeat Anos.

Aug 29, 2020 2:50 PM
Jul 2020
Again Anos flexes by blinking and sending this man packing badass
Aug 29, 2020 3:41 PM

Mar 2010
Love that blonde bitch, hope they hook up and have babies.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 29, 2020 3:55 PM

Apr 2015
Anos and Sasha interactions are gold! I can't get enough of her Demon Eyes, they are do damn pretty together with that cute and innocent blush! <3

New girl from the visual gets introduced, not much screentime yet but I wonder what her role will be in this arc.

Even in the hero academy shady stuff about altering memories has happened...
Aug 29, 2020 5:45 PM

Aug 2018
So this is how a Demon Lord actually flirts with someone else

Well her reaction made the move worth it
Aug 29, 2020 6:38 PM

Nov 2017
This just gets more and more interesting every episode.Wasn't expecting how good it is.
Though on a bit of a gripe,is it just me or do the reviewers on the main page for this have a major downer for it?
Seriously,5's and below,and its getting a main score of 7.40?
Aug 29, 2020 7:13 PM

Jan 2011
Man this show has it's moments of just beeing stupid funny "all i did was blink"

was bound to happen going to the Hero academy, it's amusing to see how causal everyone's about reincarnations it's like some kind of cool kids club "oh you're one of Kanon's reincarnation ? which one are you neat"

though for something that started off so bad and is the most basic ass thing it still has bits of interest

money is on one of these reincarnation kanons since hes got half dozen of em being this fake demon lord falsifying history on both sides
Aug 29, 2020 7:45 PM

Jul 2017
honestly the must fun show to watch this season, gonna be one of my top shows of the year tbh
Aug 29, 2020 8:28 PM

May 2018
A hero killed by his own race ? Very Human....

But it is getting interesting, is that also means anything about battle between Kanon and Anos also got reset ? I mean, he supposed to be died together with Anos, right ?

Oooh this is why I love this series. Not only cute girls, but there is a unique taste in the story
Aug 29, 2020 8:40 PM
May 2018
Why does it seem like I'm the only one who doesn't like Sasha.

Kanon please appear I need more bromance in this show you made that promise 2000 years ago don't tell me you're actually dead.

Anos, please take revenge for the guy who killed Kanon. Also, apparently the one who killed Kanon was a human... why do I have a feeling that it's Avos Dilhevia? That guy would have to kill Kanon since the hero knew the truth about who was the Demon King and who built the walls and preserved peace... is Avos a human?
Aug 29, 2020 9:25 PM

Jul 2020
We finally see the human realm in this world. And needless to say, they also have a misconception on the "true" history and who the real demon king really is.

The interaction between Anos and Sasha is really cute. Gotta love seeing tsunderes blush man.

My favorite scene of the episode was when Anos blinked and sent the dude with the red hair flying.

Pretty decent episode. I'm really curious on why a fellow human would kill the Hero, Kanon.

I accept random friend requests!
Aug 29, 2020 10:24 PM

Jan 2020
krukrooo said:
We finally see the human realm in this world. And needless to say, they also have a misconception on the "true" history and who the real demon king really is.

The interaction between Anos and Sasha is really cute. Gotta love seeing tsunderes blush man.

My favorite scene of the episode was when Anos blinked and sent the dude with the red hair flying.

Pretty decent episode. I'm really curious on why a fellow human would kill the Hero, Kanon.

Probably because they didnt like Kanon was gonna doing peaceful talk to demons

Some person just didnt wanna forgive the demon easily like that Jerga guy
Aug 29, 2020 10:28 PM
Jul 2018
Got a feeling the new girl Eleonore is going to serve a similar role to Las in the first arc in this human realm arc, hope I'm wrong though
Aug 29, 2020 11:53 PM

Oct 2016
They are really making it hard for me to choose between Misha and Sasha they're both really great. Damn, so humans killed Anos's parents that is some very interesting piece of information. Honestly the more we go along the more interesting it becomes at first it was just really fun but, now we getting some mysteries I like it. This and Appare-Ranman are definitely the shows I am enjoying the most this season.
Aug 30, 2020 4:04 AM

Apr 2011
Gotta love the cute moment between Sasha and Anos.

Also its funny how Anos instantly teleported them to the place ruining their 'thrilling' walk.

Aug 30, 2020 4:58 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
How could Kanon couldn't survived the reincarnation system as Anos-sama had there? Such a shame. Now Anos-sama must be faced the most dissapointed matter on his life. The absence of the person he had been eagerly to be awaiting for so long should be surprised him. However, was that information a truth?

The way they talked about the past then come back again in the present, somehow keep amazed me. Its surely such a hella flashback that served so flash. However, with the time being tickled, every pieces of puzzle must be resolved. I just hope the next episode held some long and intensed battle. I beg you, Anos-sama! Otherwise, this episode still fine to me. Also, Eleanor become Anos-sama another harem's member? Why not! Lets see the next one, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

279 by Nagamasakun »»
Apr 26, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

106 by PrimeX »»
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.