Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 15, 2020 7:59 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Arnos Unitarian Fan Club is back to watch the Demon King decimate the previous winner Kuft without any effort, with a cheer song, that's quite fitting.

Ray's change of heart is just about the balls-off-the-wall thing to Arnos's face, acknowledging the discord, and the true reason: Ray's flailing sickness of an adopted mother, passed down from tradition. Being forced to be at the beck and call of another is quite bad, but Arnos being able to achieve treatment via Misa is at least a good step in the right direction.

Emilia coming at an umpteenth timing, is just like pure humiliation of another Royalty back in Episode 1, to find her revenge from what Arnos did before. The Fan Club did their best to stop her ravage in the nick of time for Arnos to appear and deal his OP powers to the limit. NGL, that felt VERY satisfying.

Time for the tournament between Arnos and Ray, it's gonna be a BIG one. Cant wait to see the showdown!
KANLen09Aug 17, 2020 4:00 AM
Aug 15, 2020 8:00 AM

Apr 2020
Anos' fan club, composed a song about Anos, and sang the song in support of Anos. as usual Anos would win easily

Really respect for Anos fans, they protect Anos's mother from Emilia sensei's attack. when Anos came, Emilia was no match for Anos!!
Aug 15, 2020 8:01 AM

Feb 2018
Kyaaaa.... Sasuga Anos-sama.

It's a beautiful magic, really. I was attracted by Anos's magic, the rainbow effect is so beautiful. The best character in the Maou Gakuin is Okaa-san maybe, those sword is so heavy xD. I didn't think that Emilia-sensei was a traitor, can i say that. A curse? Who is that brown haired girl, is it Emilia who has been reborn? somehow Emilia-sensei's scene was so sadistic in my eyes.

I can't memorize that much girl's name, xD.

Aug 15, 2020 8:39 AM

Jul 2008
Those girls protecting Anos' mom was great, and they were rewarded for it :D Those tears!

And honestly, karma finally hit sensei big time here. She lost her identity there completely and forever.

Aug 15, 2020 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
Emilia deserved what she got. Picking on some academy girls to get Anos' sword is low. I find it ironic that she became a hybrid. It's poetic justice. I was pretty disappointed in Anos' fights though. It's super obvious he was going to win but everything in this episode made Anos looked like a total boss with no sort of weakness.

Hopefully his fight with Lay will be worth watching...
Aug 15, 2020 9:29 AM

Feb 2019
The Anos fan club are the real MVP of this episode. Going to such lengths to protect Anos’ mother was commendable.

Being cursed to be reborn as a hybrid was the best punishment possible for Emilia. The people in this world are so obsessed with class and status.

Again, another episode where despite Anos being super OP, the story remains fun and exciting. The side characters are great
Aug 15, 2020 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
The sensei, Emilia, got what she deserved. And now she was reborn as a hybrid. Anos giving out harsh judgment. I would love to see what happens to her from now on tho.

Anos vs Lay is something I'm looking forward to.

Aug 15, 2020 9:37 AM
Oct 2016
An episode about two mothers. I loved this so much. Anos getting sweet justice against the teacher I was practically cheering. Lay and his mom story almost made me cry. His own parents throwing him out for her to find him and care for him, it's too precious. Lay being constrained by the royalists with that seal since they want him to beat and humiliate Anos. Who himself figured out a game was afoot fairly early after Lay suddenly switched sides in the tournament. Interesting process of Misa transmitting her own source to Lay mother so that she could survive. It must've been hard for Lay as a kid since he was always so much stronger than the other kids and had to hold back. But he's finally found someone who can challenge him and that's exciting for Lay. I'm glad he found Anos. I hope things with his mom work out.

Now the super satisfying part of this episode was of course when Anos put the teacher Emilia in her place!! She's been a nuisance for some time now in the classroom but here we see her truest colors come out. Wanting to sabotage Anos by any means necessary even if that's killing the Anos cheer squad and his mother! She was truly evil. Speaking to the cheer squad holy hell are they the most badass group ever!! I love them all so much now. It's crazy how they protected Izabella with their lives even from someone as powerful as Emilia. Having her beg for her life then still reincarnating her as a hybrid the ultimate shame in her eyes! It's perfection!! I love it. The dialogue Anos had was perfection too. It was immensely satisfying to say the least. Maybe now she can see the world from a new perspective, or maybe not but she's out of the picture now so that's good. Cannot wait to see the final match between Anos and Lay next episode!
Aug 15, 2020 9:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha Emilia is now a hybrid, Anos was just too epic xD
Can't wait next week for the fight against Lay
Aug 15, 2020 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
Damn, Emilia really got destroyed.

Also loved the singing part from his fan club. Good fan club.
Aug 15, 2020 9:55 AM

Dec 2015
This. This is power fantasy done right. No bullshit side quests. No pretentious "justice" crap. No pointless side-character development. No hair-pulling love interests. This show knew exactly what it is, and didn't waste a single second pretending to be something it's not.
Aug 15, 2020 9:56 AM

May 2016
God damn what a good episode. That was the best moment in the show when he beat that cunts ass.
Aug 15, 2020 10:13 AM

Jan 2017
So refreshing to have a Mega OP MC with balls do act as he should!
Aug 15, 2020 10:18 AM

Nov 2017
Man, the death scenes in this show are something else. So satisfying!!!!
Aug 15, 2020 10:24 AM

Dec 2013
Emilia finally got what she deserved, a punishment worse than death for her, and now the fan club was recognize by Anos, so much courage to be burned alive and yet still doing their best to protect his mom.
Aug 15, 2020 10:36 AM
May 2018
The scene where the girls sacrificed themselves to protect Anos's mother was so heartwarming, don't get me wrong, but I can't be the only who got annoyed of them singing and screaming Anos's name.

That scene between Anos and Lay was badass though, Lay just walking out nonchalantly with five holes over his heart bleeding madly.
Aug 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Apr 2010
It's always nice when revenge isn't stopped by some superficial morals.
Aug 15, 2020 10:49 AM
Aug 2020
Emilia got what she deserved still kinda felt bad but anos did the correct thing
Bruh!! Looking forward to Lay vs anos fight hope somebody just shows up in between the fight like a win win situation Can't wait for the 8th episode 🙂👍
Aug 15, 2020 10:54 AM

Apr 2020
Episode was fun but killing Emilia only once was not enough for me...
XD
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Aug 15, 2020 10:55 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Anos, well done! Emilia-sensei got what she deserved.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 15, 2020 10:59 AM

Oct 2017
I totally loved the brutality, Anos killed Emilia and then revived her as a hybrid. That was brutal af XD.

Anos's fan club girls are really great and his mom too.
Aug 15, 2020 11:20 AM
Sep 2019
Bruh this is sooo baaaaad.
Which makes it amazing
Aug 15, 2020 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
We didn't get to the main event, but we did get something wilder. Not only the resolve of the Unitarians, which even Anos recognised, but another glimpse into just how powerful he is with another showing of his resurrection ability. This time bring someone back changed.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 15, 2020 11:34 AM

Jan 2018
The interaction between anos and the teacher is what im expecting from this anime. Watching that bitch get beat up by him is so satisfying.

I wish they showed more about the first fight like how he humiliate that royalty and some reaction from that faction.

How can other student still doubt Anos power after what he have shown already..
Aug 15, 2020 11:35 AM

Apr 2015
That Anos fan club singing Sudden Death and Easy Win... Lmfao That song was something else XD The fan club was a star this episode, they did everything they could to protect Anos' mum from Emilia.. What Anos did to Emilia afterwards was brutal and I loved it, she had it coming and much deserved so! Him reviving her as a Hybrid was the cherry on top! Karma is a bitch!!
Aug 15, 2020 11:37 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Anos has his own little fan club cheering him. That's pretty hot. Anos gave Emilia a fate worse than death being reborn as a hybrid that cannot die.
Aug 15, 2020 11:41 AM

Jan 2018
Tsundere_Slayer said:
Episode was fun but killing Emilia only once was not enough for me...
XD

Agreed. I wish Anos make her suffer longer.
Aug 15, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2020
The part where Anos cursed the teacher Emilia to be reborn as a hybrid was spectacular, Yes Anos show your dark side more!! The teacher needs more punishment
Even though I like the story as it is, when I imagine Anos being an Evil protagonist I think the story would be even greater.

Anos don't you forget those 8 names, for your harem's sake.
Aug 15, 2020 11:56 AM

Aug 2018
Good episode, I expected more fights considering it was a tournament (at least a very short glimpse of the second match Anos took part of). However they decided to focus on Lay's background, especially her mother : let's hope that the tournament's finals end well on both sides !

Second mother of the episode was obviously Izabella, protected by her son's fanclub members who actually put their lives on the line. I guess they indeed deserve a reward for their courage.

Lastly, to conclude this family dedicated episode, we had Emilia who - for her brother and family's sake - decided to run a solo vendetta against Anos ; or should I say, against Hybrids. Ironically, she became one after being killed : this is actually something I would expect from a Demon Lord, so that completely satisfied me. My current expectations of her future : she'll try to come back to her family or at least Royalty, until she realizes it became impossible. Considering only Anos or perhaps Misha/Sasha will be aware of her condition (I assume she ain't going to convince anyone about her former identity), she'll eventually come to join his harem lul
Aug 15, 2020 12:01 PM

May 2018

Wlep, that's it for Emila, from royalty to a hybrid, too bad for her, cu'z she can't die even if she wants to.

So Lay is a half demon so I guessing that woman who he sees as his mom is actually his step mom who adopted him.

Aug 15, 2020 12:02 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was the best. ANOS IS THE BEST!
I was hoping so much for him killing that bitch teacher, but he did worse.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Aug 15, 2020 12:26 PM

Mar 2017
Does Emilia always have a lisp? She also sounds a little bit "cuter" than when she's a full demon, not really cute but, well, like someone who has a lisp.

That aside, this episode is good, finally, he takes action on that arrogant teacher. Izabella continues to be the best mother.

Looking forward for the next episode.
Aug 15, 2020 12:28 PM

May 2019
Anos chad being the best as always.

See villains being dealt without any hesitation is so satisfying.

And actually giving names and respect for sidekick extra-characters? Is it even allowed in Anime?

Lay and Misa ship is something real already, right?

All that pointless Misa's "origin" sacrifice was to reinfoce how she cares about Lay.

It is REALLY nice to see a parallel ship in a harem show. Is it even allowed in Anime?

(But it is also the biggest death flag)

Aug 15, 2020 12:28 PM

Apr 2017
Emilia got what she deserved
Aug 15, 2020 12:52 PM

Dec 2014
Damn, Anos went full savage on the teacher. Well after hurting Anos's Mom that's what you get. xD

Aug 15, 2020 1:02 PM
Jul 2020
I laughed when Emilia was reincarnated as a hybrid in an instant.
Instant karma. Satisfying.
Aug 15, 2020 1:12 PM
Sep 2019
That part when emilia become a hybrid, i watched it twice lmao im so happy, fuck that bitch. Also what happen to emilia after she become a hybrid, is she still a bitch? can anyone spoil me?
Aug 15, 2020 1:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
You know your harem is top quality stuff when they put their lives and bodies on the line for your beloved oka-sama.

You gotta give it to Anos. He gave Emilia the absolute worst punishment she could ever get. Very enjoyable.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 15, 2020 1:33 PM
Aug 2020
Nono imouto nono fucking imouto that was the cherry on top for me
Aug 15, 2020 1:53 PM

Jun 2019
As long as I see Misha it's a good episode. Damn you white haired anime girl's your my ultimate weakness.
Aug 15, 2020 2:15 PM
Jul 2020
Another good ep next ep will be even better everyone knows anos will win lol
Aug 15, 2020 2:16 PM

Dec 2014
anos never kills does he
Aug 15, 2020 2:32 PM
Aug 2017

Can't believe Leomon died in the wrong show LMAO
Aug 15, 2020 2:59 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
I'm a big fan of poetic justice, particularly in this case since I think it will actually help Emilia become a better person than she was before. I wouldn't have minded her dying since she did kill those girls (okay, maybe they weren't dead yet, but they would have died had Anos not shown up,) but I generally prefer justice directed to help people change instead of just punishing them for what they did.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Aug 15, 2020 3:08 PM

Nov 2012
So will Anos defeat Lay to release him or throw it to save his mom. Or has he already saved her. My first instinct was to wait until the last episode and marathon the season. Wish I had! I want to see the fight NOW!

I was happy he killed Emilia. I love he brought her back as a hybrid. She was murdering her students because Anos brought shame upon her family because murder is never shameful. Can you say flawed thinking of the insane!
Aug 15, 2020 3:19 PM

Mar 2014
Finally the bitch teacher went too far and got what she deserved. I knew Anos would revive her, but it's still so damn satisfying to watch a horrible person like that get the death they deserve. Cursing her to forever be reborn as a hybrid is such a fitting punishment too! Sasuga Anos-sama!

Major props to his fan club too. They were able to protect his mother until he got there, and he honored them by learning each of their names.

Glad we got more info about Lay's situation. So the reason he didn't ask for help was there was a contractual dagger around his source that would kill him if he violated it. What exactly was the condition though? Asking for help?
Aug 15, 2020 3:35 PM

May 2019
I kept calling this anime trash but also kept watching it because I found it entertaining but this episode was seriously good.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Aug 15, 2020 4:01 PM

Jan 2020
Discriminative sensei got what she deserved. Probablt got expelled from her royal household too
Aug 15, 2020 4:25 PM

Mar 2010
Fucking excellent episode not a moment was wasted. Was trully fun seeing anos make that bitch die and come back as that which she hates.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 15, 2020 5:14 PM

Jan 2016
Ahhhhhhhhhh soooo gooood!

Emilia got something worse than death (for the present Emilia), which is excellent because I'll be able to tolerate if she later on changes for the better.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

278 by Frank_Striker »»
Feb 22, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

122 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.