Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 19, 2012 5:47 PM

Dec 2009
Eh..it went downhill for me from the moment Kaiji stepped on the tissue box and came up with his flawless plan. Overall an 8/10 for me.
Aug 30, 2012 11:50 PM

Dec 2011
I knew that last decision Kaiji made to kill Hyodo Wachamacallit was a foolish mistake, and in some way he deserves the defeat for his such impulsiveness.
I hate this ending -- a lot -- but I also like it. If Kaiji were to win, there would be no reason for the 2nd season to come up :P
... So good the manga series is going to continue after the hiatus.
Sep 24, 2012 9:50 AM

Sep 2008
So he lost in the end. His behavior was way too stupid and the powerful mafia boss would never fall for such a cheap trick. Seriously, betting 100 million in such lottery WAS suspicious to begin with.

They really cut his fingers. But first HE cut his off ear. That's really rewarding for him, especially with the debt staying the same. A complete loss but hey, it's an anime, and in most of the cases, the hero emerges victorious at the end of the whole story. The answer as to whether is will be that way lies in the second season.

I give Kaiji a 9/10. It was a really good psychological anime with some interesting thoughts about human nature and society.
Sep 28, 2012 12:15 PM

Mar 2012
You reap what you sow, Kaiji. At least it looks like he'll take what he learned to probably get his revenge. Plus it sets up the second season.

Kaiji's gonna have one hell of a hospital bill to pay off.
Oct 2, 2012 2:25 PM
Jul 2009
That ending was disappointing but Kaiji brought it upon himself. He could have walked away with 20 million, payed off his debt and been in the clear but instead he got greedy and lost everything.
This series was overall fantastic! It was unique. interesting, thrilling, and unpredictable. Glad to see there is a second season.

I'd give this series a 9/10

RedFlameHazeOct 2, 2012 2:30 PM

Nov 6, 2012 2:04 PM

Mar 2012
Even now when I have watched 26eps I still hate the art but everything else is fine.
Mar 3, 2013 5:55 PM

Aug 2012
Kaiji is a dumbass...typical gambler.
Mar 19, 2013 11:02 PM

Nov 2011
Manly tears were shed!

Kinda weak ending though. Oh well, still enjoyable. 7.5 rounded to 8/10.
Jul 22, 2013 8:15 AM

Jan 2012
Kaiji lost 4 fingers, 20 mill and an ear. Can't wait to watch season 2 :(
Aug 25, 2013 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
This anime kicks ass. Saddens me it´s not as popular as it should be.
Dec 9, 2013 3:35 PM
Nov 2013
First, I have no idea why this anime is not popular! It's really nice! I mean, yes, the last gamble did not really get me going all woohoo-bring-it-on like all the others did but overall this series is definitely one of my top 5.
Jan 9, 2014 12:53 PM

Jan 2013
Wow. Hyoudou is really sharp.....Anyway, I'm kinda glad kaiji lost. Should've taken the money brah! On to the second season!!
Feb 20, 2014 3:01 AM

Apr 2013
What a fool.

Even tough I enjoyed and still enjoying the show, I'm kinda disappointed to have started this show really. It's all the same. No progress. Kaiji gambles, loses. He never manages to pay his debts or anything. I wished it was a more "personal" show. The only progress will probably be when the show ends, end of 2nd season, which isn't a progress anyway since we won't be seeing anything after that.
RememberTheCantFeb 20, 2014 3:05 AM
Open to chat about any storytelling related subject as long as it's clever and respectful.
Myanimelist
Mar 3, 2014 10:36 PM

Aug 2012
Finished this a few days ago but what the hell, a belated comment is better than not leaving a comment.

The season finale was excellent. It's a near perfect cap-off of this show while being a great lead-in for the next (which I'll probably start up next month). The final scene in the limo is one of my favorite scenes in the series, great stuff.

That however, doesn't detract from the fact that the Tissue Box Lottery arc was by far the weakest of the series. Honestly, I felt the show peaked with the Bridge of Life arc. Outside of being one of the most evil things I've ever seen, it's was undeniably compelling & had me glued to the screen. Glad I could finish that arc in one sitting. Though I'm still not sure how I feel about the glass staircase twist.

The other two arcs, E-Card & Restricted Janken, were good as well. Hindered a bit by predictability & some poor characters (though honestly, outside of the Bridge of Life arc [and that arc had it's flops too], only Kaiji, Hyodo & Tonegawa are worth talking about), they were still both extremely enjoyable. I'd probably rank them . . .

Bridge of Life>E-Cards (sacrificing his ear was obvious waaaaayyyyy before they revealed it but it doesn't change the fact that it was awesome)>Janken (Kaiji saving himself from that room may be my favorite moment of the show)>Tissue Box Lottery.

Outside of the story, Kaiji is a really great lead & easily my favorite from the series. I myself, rather liked the art style, very distinctive. And the OST was fantastic. My favorite track is one called "Beginnings" but I also really like "Wish" & "Memories" to name a few.
Mar 18, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2010
Prequel said:
What a fool.

Even tough I enjoyed and still enjoying the show, I'm kinda disappointed to have started this show really. It's all the same. No progress. Kaiji gambles, loses. He never manages to pay his debts or anything. I wished it was a more "personal" show. The only progress will probably be when the show ends, end of 2nd season, which isn't a progress anyway since we won't be seeing anything after that.

yea i agree, he never get anything, loses everything

but that is how gamble life is !
Jun 27, 2014 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
That was a damn good series. Originally I thought this was going to be a comedy since I dont look at the genres, but once I saw the first ep I knew this was something more. Cant wait for season 2.

Before, I thought Kaiji should have added the condition that the winning lot couldnt have a crease in it because I suspected Hyoudou to crease it, but I guess it was better not to since this could have been a disadvantage to Kaiji as well. If he pulled out the lot at wrong angle he could have unintentionally creased it and if hyoudou did know about the hidden lot then he could have just taken it. And hyoudou could have taken it a step further by telling kaiji the black suit has to hold the box. I like how Hyoudou's mind works. I wish I could think like that.
Jul 21, 2014 6:51 PM

Oct 2010
Kaiji was blinded by his success at E-card and high on the adrenaline rush of high stakes gambling....not to mention he lost alot of blood from cutting off his own ear lol.

It was obvious that the old man was going to beat him for those very reasons, Kaiji wasn't thinking with a level head. He should've known that such a simple trick wouldn't work against him. But the old man manipulated the situation (and Kaiji) perfectly.

From what I've read I seem to be in the minority that prefers the 2nd arc to the first.

Looking forward to S2.
Sep 11, 2014 4:19 AM

Nov 2013
Was gonna give it a 9 but those last 3 episodes really killed it for me.

Dec 21, 2014 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Whoa. Kaiji got so outsmarted. At least it turned out not to be the King's luck bullshit.
What a great anime. It's sad NGNL is rated higher than this. They might be similar but Kaiji is on a whole different level.
Dec 24, 2014 6:50 PM

Jun 2014
So fucking obvious that it was creased the moment he pulled it out.

I really liked the character development in Kaiji. But parts of the plot were... i dont want to say predictable, but it was obvious that some things happened long before the moment is revealed or explained. (such as, it was obvious the chairman removed Kaiji's extra win lot, but he doesnt realize until the end of the show)

7/10
Dec 29, 2014 3:24 AM

Nov 2011
Zawa--zawa--zawa/10

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 8, 2015 4:38 AM

Dec 2012
Bakaiji, You could have won if you weren't baka.

Feb 16, 2015 11:21 AM

Jun 2014
10/10 anime , one of the most fiendish villains ever
Feb 23, 2015 9:02 PM

Aug 2014
Should have just ran off with the 20 million and start a new life...
Feb 23, 2015 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
fantastic series
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Mar 4, 2015 8:06 PM
Mar 2009
Suprise ending, totally taking that risk and even more, coming out of it even more confident.

Inspiring in a way.

A few choice quotes and concepts along the way, like "the will of the living takes priority over the dead", and many others which don't come to mind immediately.

Like this way more than Akagi, because Akagi started strong but got sort of bland, but this one started with a weak character who quickly grew, and the surprise ending emphasizes how obsessed he is now with "beating the house".

Will have to make time for the sequel but might re-watch this one first, at least, certain episodes (1, and 23, for sure).

Overall though I'll still leave it at 8/10. It was awesome for me but not the over-the-top immersive experience that some anime are.
Mar 14, 2015 11:08 AM

Jan 2015
Whats with the ending didn't expected that to happen really i was left with Scratching my head
Gambling just put him in more debt how can such a person can come back after losing so much after what happen to him even thinking about it also make me shiver
It one of the best endings I have ever seen
Apr 28, 2015 2:35 PM

May 2014
Bad ending. Overall 9

May 8, 2015 3:48 AM
Nov 2014
Good shit.
VirginAmirulDec 7, 2015 1:40 PM
Jul 28, 2015 8:43 AM
Jun 2014
That ending is pretty unusual, but that's why Kaiji is an interesting anime.
I'm gonna watch second season.
Sep 16, 2015 8:01 PM
Apr 2015
I thought that one of the conditions was that the mark couldn't be bent or crumpled, maybe it was a translation error.
Sep 30, 2015 9:21 AM

Jan 2012
It seems to me that he keeps getting screwed over because he gets way too emotional when things don't go as expected. When Kaiji is in control of himself, he is exceptionally clever, both at reading other people, creating innovative strategies, and good at rallying new allies. Its not about him relying on other people, its about being clear headed and relying on himself. I wish he would realize that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2015 12:02 AM

Jun 2015
Great series! Off to second season
Oct 24, 2015 8:33 PM

Aug 2013
Some lose an arm and a leg, some lose an ear and four fingers... :/
Damn, he lost all he won that night. Kaiji, you're such a fool :'(

That was one hell of a ride. That's what is so great about psychological anime, they keep you on the edge of your seat, without being overly gory. Such an amazing show, I'm pumped for the sequel.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 7, 2015 4:41 AM

Jan 2013
This got to be one of the most enjoyable anime I've ever seen. (Completing a two cour anime in a period of 4 days means a lot, considering I'm such a slow watcher)

Kaiji's got to be one of the realest MC around there too. The guy has suffered so much throughout the series and unfortunately just sank lower at the end of the series.

The first Espoir arc was pretty awesome and the following arc did not disappoint too, with the exception of the last part. I mean, it was so pointless for Kaiji to challenge the director. he didn't only lose his 20 million he suffered so much to get (even sacrificing one ear), but he also lost four fingers. Im surprised to see how he's still alive lol. But yup the last few episodes were pretty pointless, but still they should be relevant to the grudge Kaiji holds against Hyodo.

Aside from all that, this is definitely good stuff. Nine out of ten
Dec 21, 2015 1:18 PM

Nov 2012
It was so obvious Hyoudou folded the paper back when he took his hand out after Kaiji.

Good but expected this show to be better 7/10.
Dec 23, 2015 5:53 AM

Jul 2013
As expected, Kaiji's lost was inevitable, the 2nd draw he didn't care about anything else beside the ticket at the side, still can't reach Hyodo's level yet. Kaiji has lots to learn.
Jan 1, 2016 9:16 AM

Feb 2015
Great representation of reality. Greed will be your undoing.

Seriously, Kaiji was never rooting for more, since the first gambling when he won, it will only suffice, until now.

Truly his 'flawless' plan backfired when he was truly overconfident.

And lastly, I liked that last quote - "No one can save you but yourself."

Hyoudo will replace one for my favorite characters!
Feb 11, 2016 11:37 PM

Dec 2012
That didn't even remotely go the way I imagined. I'd have thought Kaiji would have caught on during the match, scored the dough, and been a high roller up until the next season. I tried to envision losing my fingers. Trying to move the area where my hand and fingers connect without moving the joints. It paints a far more gruesome picture about what was lost. Now that Kaiji is truly at rock bottom, I get the feeling he'll become an even more dangerous gambler as he's realized what it is to truly have nothing left to lose.

Wow, this series really took me off guard. Admittedly the art was the main reason I avoided it up until this point. It put me off during the first 3-4 episodes, but ended up adding a certain charm to the dark, morbid tone of the show. The designs were like Attack on Titan, only every character looked like a titan instead of a person.

Ah but jabs aside (excluding the ones made by Kaiji's nose), this really sucked me in shortly after the Rock/Paper/Scissors game took off. When they formed that 3 man team, I thought it was going to be a cheesy story of losers making it big together. Instead, it presented a pragmatic and cynical glimpse into human nature. This also occurred in the games that followed. The beam race delved into fear, E-Card emphasized the social caste as well as observation skills, and the tissue lottery was the proverbial incarnation of "thinking outside of the box." It also highlights the realities of gambling and how very often it leads to ruin and regret.

It feels beyond screwed up to say this, but in some ways Kaiji has actually grown stronger as a human being by surviving each of these trials. Through pain and hardship, he's faced demons that he never would have encountered from his car hood collection or dead beat lifestyle. In a way, these games saved him from stagnation. Although with that said, the sheer malice involved made all of this beyond fucked up. And hey, Hyodo may be the complete embodiment of evil and psychological sickness, but you have to at least give him credit that he always sticks by his word. He doesn't rescind the rewards even though he has the power to do so.

Anyway, I'm all Kaiji'd out at the moment. I'll definitely pick up the second season in the near future, Kaiji's growth has been extraordinary and I'd love to see him sweep lady luck away from Hyodo next time. 9/10
ZekkenshinFeb 11, 2016 11:41 PM
Feb 23, 2016 8:13 AM

Mar 2010
E-Card arc dragged a bit, but other than that - wow. This series is amazing, it was first time since JoJo's Bizzare Adventure where I actually HAD to see what happens next.
And first time since Higurashi where I will have to directly start watching the second season.

That's some signature, eh?
Feb 25, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2014
Well poor Kiaji... Well I think he deserves it ... From what I see the Man is too Much Greedy
Feb 28, 2016 4:32 PM

Mar 2012
Great series, did not expect him to actually lose though :o Kiaji isn't an idiot or greedy, he's just too obsessed with revenge and attempting to outsmart the chairman at gambling would be the only way to do so. It's not like he could go to the authorities or attempt to kill him, now that would be stupid since it wouldn't end well.

Looking forward to S2.
Jun 11, 2016 6:01 PM

Aug 2014
The ending isn't bad at all but it was easily predictable, an anime like this better be unpredictable, Kaiji was dumb in these last two episodes, i dont know why.
All of this could've been avoided easily, seems to me like it was forced drama.

My personal Evaluation;

Animation: it is 2007, the animation isn't good imo, its level was the same as 2001-2002 animation. Not bad either. Strange this was animated by Madhouse!

6/10

Art: Well the character design is ugly, but its unique in its own way, however the rest aren't very detailed, why so many tears?????. Not much use of colors either.

7/10

Sounds: Good sounds, could've use more variety of OST, voice acting is fine, effects are good too.

7.5/10

Story: Great!, the suspense, the strategies, the mind games, no time is wasted, pacing is great, addicting, filled with a nice points about the modern society.
My only issues; some forced drama at the bridge arc, the first arc (how they helped the guy for no good reason), the obvious and predictable ending.

8.5/10

Characters: Kaiji the main character is a well written character, he develops well, and interacts well wit the surroundings, and i like him.
However... the other characters are pretty average or bad.
The evil director laugh was really childish and annoying, the so much crying was also annoying.

7/10

Enjoyment: It was very addicting, fun and smart. 9.5/10

The directing wasn't very well handled, i saw some mistakes in the directing, for example there was this scene with Tonegawa when he played the slave card and from the next scene it was shown that he still had it in his hand.

So unfortunately, No Bonuses!

Overall: A very enjoyable ride, i really liked it, if it was better in "Technical aspects" i would've rated it +1 more.

My Final Rating: 8.4/10

This anime is underrated, and i recommend it to anyone who likes mind games and thriller genre.

Will watch the 2nd season later.
Aug 30, 2016 7:26 PM

Mar 2013
Like NHK with gambling. Really resonates with me since i can sympathize with Kaiji, and used to be a strong poker player back when i played.

Good job capturing despair and being lost in life and constantly down with little to no hope of breaking out of the downward spiral.

10/10 for me, even if the lottery arc initially didn't seem brilliant, i think it did the most it could have. Kaiji needed to get a (Seemingly) sure way to win, and the "simple" lottery strategy was great improvisation in such a short time frame and with limited resources. Not to mention missing an Ear and having bled out...

I only wish they would have shown the severing of the fingers. Not because i enjoy gore, but because it would have amplified and cemented how devastating the loss was. Thinking back they showed us numerous shots of what COULD happen, but most of us thought this was just to build tension, and that it was very unlikely to happen (Whether due to kaiji winning, or some other unforeseen occurrence).
Sep 16, 2016 3:01 AM
Feb 2012
How very foolish Kaiji was at the end-- instead of taking the money and leaving like a champ, he felt this silly desire to exact some sort of revenge; but instead of it being for his fallen comraded- which more or less had been avenged at that point- it was for his ear (a wound that was still treatable).

And he lost big time. Poor chap.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Oct 5, 2016 8:50 PM

Sep 2014
I like how flawed Kaiji's character is. Very enjoyable and thrilling series, glad I the second season is already finished for me.

This anime was pretty good with psychological aspects as well, pushing everyone to the brink of destruction.

Even though this season setup a perfect continuation for the second season, I think if it goes at the same pace the charm of the show might wear off some. Good anime overall.
Oct 17, 2016 3:46 PM

Jul 2012
What a downer. Can Kaiji ever catch a break? Each time he falls into a hole, he only plunges deeper. I suppose it's realistic in regards to gambling addiction. But it's draining to watch Kaiji destroy himself.

The OST was awesome tho.
Nov 24, 2016 10:31 AM

Jan 2013
Davyu said:
Eh..it went downhill for me from the moment Kaiji stepped on the tissue box and came up with his flawless plan. Overall an 8/10 for me.

I agree, except it's closer to a 6-7 for me, and I absolutely loved the show up until the tissue box, it honestly feels really frustrating. The whole scenario is idiotic enough, but the way in which Kaiji fails so completely is unrealistic. He's so blinded by the 100 million that all logic and common sense just go out the window? He gives Hyodo an easy opening to mark the winning piece of paper, and he puts all his faith solely into the fake he hid inside the box.

He's so devastated when he finds it missing that he can't apply any of the logic he used to flawlessly defeat Tonegawa. I'm not at all surprised he loses when it feels so artificial. Calling the ending of this anime anti-climactic is a huge understatement. I understand this isn't the end of the manga/anime, but it's contrived, poorly written and just a very lazy setup altogether.

7/10

...and that's being generous
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Dec 1, 2016 3:04 AM

Nov 2014
I guess Kaiji's decision to challenge the Director is still the dumbest things that he did in this anime.. Fortunately, the last arc give us more insight about Hyodou's character as a whole and i admit that i grew to like him more given that he isn't just some random despicable guy but also smart and cunning ones..

As the anime itself, it's a great series tbh.. The cliffhanger is insane, one of the best ones that i've ever seen.. And the games while simple yet can produce a lot of great psychological moments which is nice to see.. I guess my only problem with this anime is how Kaiji as a character is too naive and too often to take a dumb decision (he's pretty clever in the E-card games though)..

Overall a great series and will definitely watch the sequel soon since i can't wait to see more of these intense games of Kaiji..

8/10
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Dec 22, 2016 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
First arc was great but it all went downhill from there tbh.

- The way Kaiji saved Ishida was soooooo forced. Up until that point Kaiji has been painted as a pretty smart delinquent that fucks with other people's cars because he can't have them. Any friends he tried to make at the boat betrayed him at the end. Not to be selfish but I extremely doubt anyone, much less someone in that level of psychological pressure would give a fuck. If he wasn't forced by the "mah plot" to set up the "mah sad def", I'm 100% he would've gotten the fuck out of there with the money (maybe sell one star he didn't need for cheap) and actually live his life. But whatever, turns out Kaiji is a good-goody that just happens to steal car brand plates. Let's continue...
- Everyone acts so stupid! They were trying to set up some kind of psychological there with the characters acting stupid and while it works for a while, it completely fails at a certain point because you KNOW they're acting stupid! I'm not the biggest fan of Higurashi but even Higurashi knew how to do it right. In the first arc of Higurashi, Keiichi is completely paranoid and bullshitting his way with everyone, but it is actually bearable here because you don't know that! You're always seeing things in Keiichi's fucked up point of view, and what is actually happening is only explained much later. Imagine how much more interesting and terrifying Sahada's death would be if we were actually following his PoV. As he opens the window, you can only faintly hear Kaiji's warnings in the background (heck, depending on you, you might not even hear them), symbolizing that Sahada has already lost grasp on reality. You can not see the people behind the window because Sahada himself is not seeing them. Only after the window opens and he is blown away do we catch a glimpse of the crowd, and Kaiji's warnings slowly increase in volume. Much more interesting isn't it? The series even attempts to do this a bit during the E-Card arc by showing the game from Tonegawa's perspective towards the end (when he is cornered), but while it does this well it is much less effective because the result is obvious.
- This is very very very very minor, but I was almost sure that the glass staircase was an hallucination and that Kaiji would die right there. How in the hell was that thing just there 72 meters into the air and no one even noticed it? Even if I buy into the bullshit that they didn't notice it even when they were perfectly calm in the other side of the building, that thing is not connected anywhere besides the two windows in the main building. The moment Kaiji stepped on it, it should've come tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down. If it didn't before, that is. I still think Kaiji just having unknown psychic powers is more believable.
- Everything is so padded out, even though this is adapting 158 chapters of manga. The first act is the most noticeable one, but it only is affected on the very end. They spend 20 minutes on the last 5 minutes of the timer, most of which is real-time talking speed! This completely takes out any tension I may have had as it gives me the impression they can continue this all day long no matter how much they say otherwise. Or maybe they have until the countdown that ticks 3 seconds every 5 minutes goes to 0. After the end of the first arc, this continued through-out
- The bridge part was boring af. Apart from the characters acting stupid, and it being super padded out, the psychological is way too IN YOUR FACE, and the narrator does not shut the fuck up for a single minute. The entire "push him" part I was screaming "JUST DO IT! DO IT! YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW SO JUST DO IT! DO IT FAGGOT". If you've seen any other better psychological horror/suspense movie or show you will immediately know almost everything they say. Heck, if you actually go out of your room and live for a bit you will know immediately almost everything they say.
- I didn't shed a tear for Ishida. Not even Mari Okada is that forced, fuck off.
- The entire fourth arc (with the box) was so stupidly obvious and just so stupid overall that if I went to every single thing wrong with it I would spend decades writing this comment. Anyone who watched the show knows what I'm talking about. It's a forced way to make Kaiji poor again even after he wins that wasn't thought all the way to the end. They didn't even need to do that as finding a reason for Kaiji to lose whatever remained of his money (He would only have around 2 million yen left anyway after all the distribution from paying his debt to paying Ishida's debt) would be super easy. It makes the viewer leave with a bitter taste.
- Tonegawa was best boy and more people need to acknowledge that.

Disappointing because the first arc was very interesting and the soundtrack is fenomenal. I see a lot of people calling this a 10/10 show and saying they cried during several parts and I'm like - "did I watch the same thing as everyone else??"

Would give this a 6/10
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 25, 2007

76 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 14, 2007

90 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 12, 2007

67 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 8, 2007

125 by DevilsMayMew »»
Mar 30, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Nov 23, 2007

136 by DevilsMayMew »»
Mar 28, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.