Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 16, 2020 2:12 PM

Aug 2019
_Nette_ said:
@mikerjw That's a shame because I am religious, but I admit not the best. Now I feel bad tbh.
"Let no temptation take hold on you, but such as is human. And God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that which you are able: but will make also with temptation issue, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

"You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of devils: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?..." (1 Corinthians 21-22)

Jul 16, 2020 4:21 PM

May 2013
mikerjw said:
_Nette_ said:
@mikerjw That's a shame because I am religious, but I admit not the best. Now I feel bad tbh.
"Let no temptation take hold on you, but such as is human. And God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that which you are able: but will make also with temptation issue, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)

"You cannot drink the chalice of the Lord, and the chalice of devils: you cannot be partakers of the table of the Lord, and of the table of devils. Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?..." (1 Corinthians 21-22)

Ah, well I personally find Paul's credentials dubious to say the least. I am not particularly fond if him and the old testament.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jul 16, 2020 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Good in the short run, bad in the long run.
Jul 16, 2020 5:17 PM

Mar 2008
SadAkko said:
Btw I forgot to mention another great thing about weed vs alcohol ๐Ÿท

You can’t overdose on weed. It has never killed anyone. If you have too much you just sleep it off. Alcohol on the other hand is toxic to the body. It can cause you to vomit ๐Ÿคฎ it can kill you!

Hypothetically you can overdose on cannabis in right conditions such as an enclosed space like a car or one of those gas mask bongs or with edibles. It's just the overdose amount isn't known. They don't really compair in feeling.
traedJul 16, 2020 5:37 PM
Jul 16, 2020 5:49 PM

Jan 2009
its bad for mental illness like we have girl lol be careful you might regret it worsening your symptoms later
Jul 16, 2020 6:10 PM

Mar 2018
Alcohol is quite an interesting contrivance. Drink beer and you'll be pissing for an entire night without enough effect. Go for whiskey and your throat will burn all while the effect will be felt. Try and find the middle ground with wine and it'll wait in shadows before hitting you in the back with a baseball bat. There's a saying about the latter in my place. "Drink and I'll catch up."

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Jul 16, 2020 9:39 PM

Jun 2015
Alcohol tastes disgusting and getting drunk doesn't sound like fun at all when you can barely control yourself, only to have a massive headache afterwards.

It's really all just bad to me and I don't get why people would do it to themselves, especially as a coping mechanism.

๐Ÿ’– ๐ผ'๐“‚ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒโฃ ๐Ÿ’–

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš ๐Ÿ’ ๐’ฏ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿ’ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ฏ๐“Š๐’ท๐‘’ ๐Ÿ’ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†
๐Ÿ’ ๐‘€๐“Ž๐น๐’พ๐‘”๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿ’
Jul 16, 2020 9:47 PM

May 2013
@deg I already regret it, I just like alcohol too much T,T

@Luchse Reminds me I used to get wine drunk alot, eventually I went too far and it was really really bad.

@haydenluvsanime The appeal of alcohol is tough to describe because trying to makes it sound awful lol. The appeal though is the lack of inhibition. Hell, last night the lack of inhibition did me alot of good.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jul 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Mar 2019
Most of the time I don't think it's worth it. Also you have to be responsible when driving ie don't endanger other people and yourself. I've considered getting a breathalyzer just so I know what my BAC is. Different type of alcohol, different BAC. To a point I also think it's stupid people get blackout drunk/drink till sick.
Jul 17, 2020 1:13 PM

Apr 2015
Ngl I usually drink while logged in MAL, like currently. Yesterday drunk seasonal cucumber beer now some Czech beer.

I'm just alone at home getting drunk. No going out for me, shit is expensive and there are other people, two things I hate. Getting wasted is sometimes fun, but I admit my problem often is me being unable to stop when I start. Even after vomiting if there's still something to drink I will drink it no question. But I don't get that drunk often, just getting a bit tipsy now and then. Last time I was more drunk than usual was in Midsummer I think.

Worst hangover experience I have had was me drinking alone one cheap wine bottle empty while watching some movie. I went to sleep after that, but then I woke up vomiting all over my pillow and bed sheets so I ended up cleaning in middle of night while having awful headache. First time that happened. This the reason why I drink spirits more these days.
Jul 17, 2020 1:28 PM

Jun 2015
i only drink when alone and depressed

so, basically every night

Jul 17, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2018
I don't drink and I already make a fool of myself without a beer.

I recommend not mixing it with driving please.

ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใช่€ƒใˆ
"JUST KILL ME."
ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒžใ‚คใƒณใƒ‰
Jul 17, 2020 7:44 PM

May 2013
@konkelo I need to drink and post here more often for sure, would probably be hilarious.

@Ladie I wouldn't dream of drinking while driving, although I have drove under the influence of prescription pills... Never again though that was awful.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jul 17, 2020 11:28 PM
Jul 2018
Ladie said:
I don't drink and I already make a fool of myself without a beer.

I recommend not mixing it with driving please.

You are just the type of person I like to get high and horny with. Or tipsy with if they don’t smoke or do chems. Nice new forum set btw.
Jul 18, 2020 12:11 AM

Oct 2018
Drunk me is fun me.wit a side of extra dancing
Jul 18, 2020 12:19 AM
Jul 2016
I don't get drunk ever. For me it goes like this:

I drink ->I get Dizzy->I vomit->I get Drunk

I hate to vomit so i never get to step 3....

Anyway, alcahol is not that good to be honest. I prefer apple juice, Schweppes and water. Way better drinks. Plus i don't even belive in the effects of drinks on people, especialy on men. Like people pretend that u cant control yourself when u drink and some other stuff. I call bullshit. I remember i was at a party once where i drank until i got Dizzy, and people keept telling me i am drunk, and i went home alone on the streets. Nothing happened to me, it was quite a pleasent walk of like several kilometres.

But it is fun to get a bit Dizzy and see how your brain has delay of reaction. Its allmost like the world slows down or smthing.
Jul 18, 2020 12:45 AM

Dec 2018
I live a healthy life. I mean I have been through hangovers before and it honestly is the most short-term entertainment I have ever experienced. It's the worst shit ever. And the next thing you know is... well actually nothing. You're tired and unproductive and can't do anything and begins to ponder upon your miserable life, then 'fuck gotta drink to forget'. It's miserable, honestly.

It's ok, though. You're like all of my university friends ever. But in recent years I've been declining all of these activities and found alternative ways to maintain a lot of these connections (because if I can only maintain it through drinking then it would obviously be too shallow), and I'm happier than ever. I mean, shit sucks. Drinking renders almost to nothing good. I'd rather do just about anything else.
. . .
Jul 18, 2020 4:08 AM

Dec 2019
Im living in Germany so i got in touch with alcohol at a young age. I personally think it is fun the be drunk sometimes, but im not drinking every week ^^
Jul 18, 2020 4:53 AM

Jul 2011
Never get drunk, i think is just stupid like smoke
Jul 18, 2020 4:54 AM
Jul 2018
Not something I would ever do, but I don't mind if others engage in that behavior.
Jul 18, 2020 5:23 AM

Nov 2013
I never have and am not very interested in trying.
I don't like the idea of numbing my mind with substances. It's sort of a phobia of mine.

I can see you

Jul 18, 2020 5:35 AM

Dec 2018
Not a big fan of it to be honest

But I do like the taste of the Christmas special moonshine they sell in the neck of the woods around here . Gingerbread, Candy cane and stuff like that. So smooth and taste so good

Yuri-CrusaderJul 18, 2020 5:49 AM
Jul 18, 2020 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
I know of someone who unwittingly signed their business over while drunk.

also, alongside children, drunk people are the most honest or so they say.

on a personal note, I do not like the feeling of being drunk to the point of CNS depression like not being able to walk straight across your yard and taking forever to do so because it seems like the postbox is a million miles away...
I also avoid low amounts of certain alcohol because I am prone to anger in general.
Jul 18, 2020 7:08 AM

Oct 2017
SinOfSlothKing said:
Plus i don't even belive in the effects of drinks on people, especialy on men. Like people pretend that u cant control yourself when u drink and some other stuff. I call bullshit. I remember i was at a party once where i drank until i got Dizzy, and people keept telling me i am drunk, and i went home alone on the streets. Nothing happened to me, it was quite a pleasent walk of like several kilometres.

Alcohol has a well documented effect on the prefrontal cortex among many other things that do impair decision making and reasoning abilities. So it certainly has an impact on how a person may behave, but the entire "I couldn't control myself cause I was drunk" is just an excuse people use to justify and/or an attempt to have their shitty behavior overlooked. "I'm not a shitty person it was the alcohol talking" etc.
Jul 18, 2020 7:48 AM

Mar 2012
If someone wants to get drunk then that's their choice, just don't come anywhere near me till you sober down. I've only drunk alcohol once in my life when I was 2, all I can remember was a weird bitter taste, my mother still holds it against me. I'd rather have fruit juice :)
Jul 18, 2020 8:46 AM

Apr 2016
It sometimes happened to me to get drunk when I was with my friends but it's not something I usually do.
Jul 18, 2020 8:51 AM

Oct 2016
Personally never gotten drunk and probably never will. I'm afraid I'll end up angry drunk and causes trouble towards other people and next thing you know, you'll forget about everything you done.
Jul 18, 2020 10:09 AM

Oct 2014
As much as I love alcohol, I'm not a big fan of getting drunk. Being drunk can be fun if you're around the right people, but it's not something I usually seek out. I also don't respect people who get drunk too frequently. Seems kind of sad.
Jul 18, 2020 10:26 AM

Oct 2019
Its all good as long as you dont do stupid shit so you should atleast have some sort of limit.
Jul 18, 2020 10:31 AM

Jun 2020
Drinking is not a problem, getting drunk is not a problem, blacking out is not a problem unless you have no common sense and do it around strangers. Unless you are an alcoholic none of these things is wrong, people saying otherwise just love to shame to feel better about their own choices.

You have one life, if your life is more fun, enjoyable with drinking, you should drink and billions do every week.
Jul 18, 2020 10:52 AM
Jul 2018
My opinion on getting drunk: I do it all the time :P

When I was in college (in which I didn't really drink that often), alcohol would get me buzzed and then I'd feel good and have fun, and sometimes I'd get hammered. But nowadays I don't really get buzzed, instead of getting buzzed, it just kinda soothes me a little (in a toxic way...) but yeah. These days I can't handle liquor at all so I don't drink it at all. The strongest stuff I drink is sake (15-16%) and I'll just drink at home, relax a little, and then act dumb in ppl's Twitch chat. It's all in good fun. These days I pretty much never get blackout drunk, even if I drink a lot. Not sure if it's because I've gained weight, or if I naturally pace myself when drinking, or if I've developed a high alcohol tolerance, or all of the above. I kinda look forward to when I'll actually have things to do in life so I'll probably drink less often. Oh, and as long as I don't drink liquor, or sugary drinks, I don't get hungover at all, no matter how much I drink. Maybe that's a good thing or a bad thing :P
Jul 18, 2020 1:12 PM
Jul 2018
I think it's stupid, sorry. I drank alcohol once on accident and got super sick from it, but I'll admit it wasn't really the full experience. But I just don't want that, I see no purpose in that. Like you're not even really enjoying yourself from what I can tell.
Jul 18, 2020 1:22 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
I haven't reach the "getting drunk stage" to begin with. But I disagree about it as it will bring out your worst personality to the people around you.

I wanted to drink for socialize purpose and networking of course. But sadly, I learned I have allergic reaction with itchiness all over my whole body after consuming alcohol.

There are two types of DRUNK people.

Good: Fall asleep people
Bad: Violence people that cursing and breaking stuffs around them
Jul 18, 2020 1:28 PM

May 2013
i don't enjoy being drunk but i do enjoy having a few drinks with friends. it's like liquid courage, conversation flows easier, things just seem funnier and sillier, i don't think it's stupid to drink, unless you make a bad habit of it and start to be aggressive

Jul 18, 2020 1:37 PM

Oct 2017
I'd rather not have my liver damaged while I walk in front of a car or something.
Jul 18, 2020 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
I have a very good opinion on getting drunk and I respect anyone that drinks large amounts of alcohol. Booze is fun, it connects people, it even makes you more courageous when you try to hit on a girl.
Jul 18, 2020 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Alcoholic use, unless in moderation, can have serious consequences, that, yes, can even be life-threatening. Drinking to the point of getting intoxicated, and doing this frequently, can put a lot of bad shit into the brain, such as toxins, which in turn, can increase anxiety levels, and other mental health related issues. It also does decrease intellect, yes.
Jul 18, 2020 2:32 PM
Nov 2019
Not the biggest fan of getting drunk. The effects are nice if you don't overdue it but hangovers and forgetting a whole night isn't my favorite thing. Compared to other drugs as well alcohol is kinda meh.
Jul 18, 2020 3:38 PM

Aug 2018
Here in Denmark you can legally buy alcohol at age 16, so many teenagers naturally get familiar with alcohol at an early age. Personally I first got drunk at 14 drinking some rum with my grandpa lol. I never drink when I’m alone, it’s always been a social thing for me. Nowadays when I drink I usually only drink a beer or two - unless it’s hammer time.

So basically I think alcohol is fine, as long as you keep it at a moderate level. Know your boundaries. Especially if you’re at a party or some other kind of social gathering.
Jul 18, 2020 3:40 PM
Jul 2018
You should only drink when it gets dark, because Allah can't see you then
Jul 18, 2020 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
xkazutox said:
I haven't reach the "getting drunk stage" to begin with. But I disagree about it as it will bring out your worst personality to the people around you.

I wanted to drink for socialize purpose and networking of course. But sadly, I learned I have allergic reaction with itchiness all over my whole body after consuming alcohol.

There are two types of DRUNK people.

Good: Fall asleep people
Bad: Violence people that cursing and breaking stuffs around them

Are you sure it's the alcohol itself and not something else present? Also there can be different types of alcohol present.

Ehh there is more types than that. There is flirty drunks, funny drunks and rude drunks

Peaceful_Critic said:
Not something I would ever do, but I don't mind if others engage in that behavior.

I used to think I would never drink alcohol. Oh well.
Jul 18, 2020 8:44 PM

Dec 2013
Seeing that I'm drinking right now I don't think drinking itself is bad. But when your drunk dumb stuff tends to happen and I think it really kills whatever fun your trying to have.
Jul 18, 2020 8:47 PM

May 2013
RealMTL said:
Seeing that I'm drinking right now I don't think drinking itself is bad. But when your drunk dumb stuff tends to happen and I think it really kills whatever fun your trying to have.

I feel that, last I got drunk I killed the mood with sad bullshit lol. Alcohol does crazy things.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jul 18, 2020 8:51 PM

Nov 2011
I’m not one for drinking a ton, but sometimes it can help me feel less anxious if I’m around people I have trouble talking to. That’s just about the only upside in my opinion

Jul 18, 2020 11:47 PM

Sep 2015
I don't like it mainly because I don't like losing control over myself.
Jul 18, 2020 11:53 PM

Aug 2009
Not judging, but I don't really see the point in getting white girl wasted since I imagine that weed and shrooms are more efficient.

Jul 19, 2020 5:11 PM

May 2013
NexivSelecaf said:
Not judging, but I don't really see the point in getting white girl wasted since I imagine that weed and shrooms are more efficient.

Can confirm weed and shrooms are atleast better and more fun.

โ™ก Harder Daddy โ™ก
Jul 19, 2020 5:17 PM

Feb 2017
I enjoy drinking as an excuse to be social, or to amply a relaxing evening. Though, I very rarely drink enough to get drunk.

It's not really a conscious decision, I just stop drinking at a certain point before I'm too impaired. Although, it's also probably because drinking makes me sleepy pretty fast.

Jul 20, 2020 10:37 AM

Mar 2018
NO LAWS WHEN YOU'RE DRINKING CLAWS!
Jul 20, 2020 8:12 PM

Apr 2019
Drinking is bad for you in general. Especially when you have a developing brain (i think).
Tomoko_nepnepJul 20, 2020 8:18 PM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 14 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
4 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 6 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» What are some of your favorite animals? ( 1 2 )

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

50 by Kamikaze_404 »»
54 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

42 by Kamikaze_404 »»
2 hours ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

48 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.