Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2020 12:36 PM

Mar 2010
God Fucking Damnit! I really fucking love good ending! >//<
Although, isn't it just too convenient that Dolly is still alive and just sleeping somewhere? XD

I expected it to have some struggles or something and might take an arc, but that was too ez.
WaHwAMay 23, 2020 12:40 PM
May 23, 2020 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
WaHwA said:
God Fucking Damnit! I really fucking love good ending! >//<
Although, isn't it just too convenient that Dolly is still alive and just sleeping somewhere? XD

I expected it to have some struggles or something and might take an arc, but that was too ez.

That's not Dolly.It is her sister that shares the same memories.
May 23, 2020 7:21 PM

Oct 2008
The highlight of this episode is clearly the drama and reunion between Dolly and Mitori Kouzaku and of course Misaki Shokuhou!
5/5.
And the OST on that part was glorious as well!
matias067May 23, 2020 7:24 PM

May 23, 2020 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
we were too blessed with JC getting this arc done now we wait sadly , what i love about index characters is that they aren't always just bad or good even if they are fighting the main characters they usually just have motives that don't perfectly line up with each other even if their after the same thing ,i'm totally cool with this being a new trio after such a touching reunion even if it the real OG Dolly isn't here.
May 24, 2020 6:38 AM

Aug 2018
Holy Moly!!!

What a great conclusion to this arc!
Its really heartwarming i got a bit teary in their reunion.

Misaki is one of well written character in toaru series.

This was an easy 10/10 arc
Great narrative,plot and storytelling!
Overall its great af.
What a masterful adaptation.

Lmao Kuroko not in a wheelchair anymore xD

Can't wait for the next arc which the Dream Ranker Arc!
SOP-IIMay 24, 2020 6:47 AM
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 24, 2020 6:56 AM

May 2015
I'm not crying you're crying.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 24, 2020 1:07 PM
Nov 2018
damn im crying from that dolly exchange with mi and misaki. what a satisfying end to the arc.
May 24, 2020 6:15 PM

Apr 2015
quick question, remember when Touma spilled the beans to Saten and co. and how it basically became inconsistent with Misaki's alternating their memories? will it be mentioned in the next arc or something?
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 25, 2020 2:13 AM

Aug 2009
kidlat020 said:
quick question, remember when Touma spilled the beans to Saten and co. and how it basically became inconsistent with Misaki's alternating their memories? will it be mentioned in the next arc or something?
What part are you referring to?
May 25, 2020 2:16 AM

Jul 2016
ssjokg said:
kidlat020 said:

I think he's talking about the part where Saten give Touma her lucky charm....... I guess lol.
May 25, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2009
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
ssjokg said:

I think he's talking about the part where Saten give Touma her lucky charm....... I guess lol.

I wanna ask them why that becomes inconsistent but I doubt I will get an answer that makes sense.
May 25, 2020 3:51 AM

Jul 2009
This episode was really good, I am glad Dolly had a good ending
May 25, 2020 4:39 AM

Apr 2015
ssjokg said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

I wanna ask them why that becomes inconsistent but I doubt I will get an answer that makes sense.

it is inconsistent because at least it was implied that Misaki's rewriting would mean Touma and Saten never met.
kidlat020May 25, 2020 5:09 AM

May 25, 2020 5:13 AM

Jul 2016
kidlat020 said:
ssjokg said:

it is consistent because at least it was implied that Misaki's rewriting would mean Touma and Saten never met.

Why would Misaki rewrite Saten's memory about the lucky charm when it has nothing to do with the incident itself? All Misaki did to Saten is just rewrote the stuffs related to Mikoto and MEMBER's involvements from her mind.
May 25, 2020 5:58 AM

Apr 2015
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
kidlat020 said:

it is consistent because at least it was implied that Misaki's rewriting would mean Touma and Saten never met.

Why would Misaki rewrite Saten's memory about the lucky charm when it has nothing to do with the incident itself? All Misaki did to Saten is just rewrote the stuffs related to Mikoto and MEMBER's involvements from her mind.

something to do with timeline inconsistency? I'm not sure but it really bugged me when that scene played. might rewatch it to refresh myself.

May 25, 2020 6:49 AM

Aug 2009
kidlat020 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

something to do with timeline inconsistency? I'm not sure but it really bugged me when that scene played. might rewatch it to refresh myself.

All Misaki did was replace Misaka's and Gensei's involvement with some "terrorists", and make it like Misaka was in the bathroom the entire time..

Everything else stayed like it happened. They still saved Misaka's mom, Saten met Touma, Kuroko fought Mitori etc.

May 27, 2020 11:56 AM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
kidlat020 said:

All Misaki did was replace Misaka's and Gensei's involvement with some "terrorists", and make it like Misaka was in the bathroom the entire time..

Everything else stayed like it happened. They still saved Misaka's mom, Saten met Touma, Kuroko fought Mitori etc.

I think Misaki altered memory of Kuroko's fight with Mitori also. Otherwise, Judgement would come and arrest her.

But I really dislike Mitori even though she was manipulated. She was like a real villain in the previous episodes.
May 27, 2020 12:17 PM

Aug 2009
twonline said:
ssjokg said:

I think Misaki altered memory of Kuroko's fight with Mitori also. Otherwise, Judgement would come and arrest her.

But I really dislike Mitori even though she was manipulated. She was like a real villain in the previous episodes.

Misaki says she will have her turn herself in later.

finding the manga page is easier than the episode scene so here you go.
https://s3.blazefast.co/1/mangakakalot/t2/to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun/chapter_70_dolly/25.jpg

Later on when they celebrate Kuroko's recovery they discuss the event when Uiharu and Misaka's mom were hostages and from that scene we get the information that Misaki only removed Misaka from the event.

May 27, 2020 10:41 PM

Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
twonline said:

https://s3.blazefast.co/1/mangakakalot/t2/to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun/chapter_70_dolly/25.jpg

Later on when they celebrate Kuroko's recovery they discuss the event when Uiharu and Misaka's mom were hostages and from that scene we get the information that Misaki only removed Misaka from the event.

But Kuroko said this in the previous episode,

And there were no mention of Mitori at the party, or how they couldn't found her at the sewers. So their memory should be changed about her.
May 27, 2020 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
twonline said:
ssjokg said:

But Kuroko said this in the previous episode,

And there were no mention of Mitori at the party, or how they couldn't found her at the sewers. So their memory should be changed about her.

The anime messed up the sequence of events.In the manga Misaki goes to Mitori right after everything is over while in the anime it looks like everything happens way later.

There is no reason for Misaki to refer to Kuroko's achievement if she planned to erase Mitori.
May 29, 2020 9:54 PM

Jan 2013
What a fantastic episode this was! Definitely one of the most "positive" episodes of this season.
Shokuhou with the "help" of the other girl managed to save the younger sister, after all the sad episodes they finally delivered a happy note.
And that ending scene was really touching! JC did a great job.

What an episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 12, 2020 9:09 PM

Nov 2017
delayed to summer
Now Loading.....
Jun 13, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
What's the deal with all these delays?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 13, 2020 12:44 PM

Aug 2009
Janethan23 said:

It probably has to do with that human malware that is going around infecting and killing people.

I dont know...just a guess.

Jun 13, 2020 12:55 PM

Apr 2012
Thank
ssjokg said:
Janethan23 said:

It probably has to do with that human malware that is going around infecting and killing people.

I dont know...just a guess.

Thanks CHAI..NAH for ruining my anime.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jun 20, 2020 3:32 PM

Jul 2008
I think the back-story scene for Mitori would have been better placed a few episodes back (before the climax of the arc).
Jun 24, 2020 11:05 PM

Oct 2017
I totally cried when I saw the three of them together, it took em years but they're finally together.
Jun 25, 2020 1:08 PM

Aug 2019
its been a whole month how do they even have a spot on tv anymore
Jul 25, 2020 5:22 PM
Feb 2018
Academy city should be destroy and every anti skill and researchers executed including komoe and aiho they maybe good people but clearly over look the evil of the overall structure of the city
Jul 26, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2009
Paladin23 said:
Academy city should be destroy and every anti skill and researchers executed including komoe and aiho they maybe good people but clearly over look the evil of the overall structure of the city

Why should anti skill and teachers be executed?
Overlook?Yomikawa literally stopped a dozen scared armed anti skills from shooting Accel.

jfc.
Aug 28, 2020 7:28 AM

Apr 2012
Rosary_Diva said:
much better episode than last week, a very touching reunion, although she it is not the original dolly, all the clones in the network have the same memories as Dolly and want to go to the ocean?
they said that Dolly had a very short life span, but maybe her clone is an improved version? Maybe she's more like the usual Misaka clones running around.

also

If this isn't a yuri line, then I don't know what is <3 <3 <3

No, this is not a yuri line. You should learn more about Japanese women's culture and attitudes towards affection. Again, if you want to get yuri, a tag search is here for you. It will be more useful than looking for a double bottom in subtle details.
Sep 15, 2020 3:58 AM

Dec 2013
That was a surprisingly heartwarming episode. The reunion scene got me a little emotional.
Oct 19, 2020 6:36 PM

Jun 2017
This season has got some of the most touching / emotional moments in the whole series. This episode, most especially the ending with Dolly, Mitori, and Misaki. I didn't expect much of a tearjerker after the initial story but that had a lot of impact.

Great episode here!
Nov 20, 2020 8:08 AM
May 2020
This was emotional, it got my eyes wet multiple times. I already liked Misaki as a character, but this episode exceeds it all. Their past was tragically beautiful. And it looks like Dolly and MISAKA is sharing memories...
Jan 26, 2021 2:57 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
A great way to end a great arc. If they ended the arc on the last episode it would have been perfectly fine. A LITTLE rushed, but still fine. Raildex arcs tend to end slightly abruptly anyway so nothing would have been different. But they decided to end it with a touching moment and it elevates the rest of the arc so much more this way.

Though I don't want to jinx it, perhaps they should've just stop here. Remember railgun S with the s-tier sister's arc? Yeah that was awesome but then what followed was a pretty trash silent party arc. REALLY hope that's not the case here, because this daihasei festival arc was so good, I'm guessing they can't meet up to these standards and then that the next dream ranker arc that will close out this season will not be as good, or please no, be as bad as the silent party arc. Idk, just please be DECENT and enjoyable at least.

So yeah the best things to come out of the anime adaption of raildex are the sisters arc from railgun S and this daihasai festival here from railgun T. Some good stuff from index one and two that didn't involve the churches and instead focused more on the science side and had some accelerator, but they were really short and no masterpiece compared to these two. These 2 arcs are what I'm going to remember the raildex universe by. And maybe a little from the endymion movie.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 6, 2021 1:43 AM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, it's really interesting to see this side of Misaki. It all connects back again to her connection with Dolly and the importance of their relationship. To me, Misaki is a character that may be misunderstood but still a fundamentally a good person down to heart.

They also made decent use of that music too to make the episode feel impactful imo.

Kongou seemed bitch to at first no1 on misakas side liked her including misaka, awry1 was annoyed when they so her

2 misunderstood chars
Mar 22, 2021 4:08 PM
Aug 2019
Amazing ending to the arc, I cried at the scene where dolly was reunited with Shokuho and Mitori. Really enjoyed this episode
Apr 12, 2021 4:27 AM

Jul 2017
This was really good. A much needed episode too since I felt like the overall arc before this one was fine but a bit too slow and a bit all over the place with the characterization and people involved. The Dolly-Mitori-Misaki segments and their reunion with each other were great and served as a really satisfying payoff for all three of them.
Jun 30, 2021 5:40 AM

Aug 2018
Well, once again we see experimenters dicks.. Well, those, who care, I guess, just abandon such projects usually, I imagine..
lol, Konori drinks milk even at parties.. ;P Well, I guess, it's better really than some alcohol.. Just a bit unusual.. ;P I myself prefer to drink not alcohol, but some soda, juice or whatever..
Oh, that's unexpected pleasant present.. If we really can take that no shit will happen.. I mean, for Mitori and Misaki to reunite with Dolly?.. That's very sweet.. I just hope it indeed is so, and nothing bad will happen.. It will be very nice..
As well as it's chance for Misaki to get true friend right now.. Dolly as her first true friend.. And if Mitori will hang out with them both as well - Mitori can become her friend as well.. But well.. All of this - if we really are allowed to have some happiness, lol.. ;P As it feels that maybe shit can hit the fan, really.. But maybe not, and we can just be happy.. And both Misaki and Mitori will finally get something important in their lives they cherish..
Aug 2, 2021 3:10 PM
Nov 2019
Wow! Just wow! This was a truly beautiful episode, not only they managed to flip the antagonists up side down in matter of seconds, they made me root for them! I think the ending of this arc was truly beautiful.
Jan 31, 2022 7:34 AM

Apr 2013
Great episode, did not expect so much feels. Can't believe they even made me like Mi-chan now, given that she tried to kill Shirai. Misaki at least completely redeemed herself at this point.
Jul 13, 2022 1:06 PM

Sep 2017
There are numerous stories that introduce a minor antagonist, then throw in 5 minutes of backstory after they're defeated in an attempt to garner some empathy or investment in their character. So, taken out of context, the idea of almost an entire episode dedicated to the reminiscence of non main cast characters at the end of an arc, may seem like a bad idea. However this episode felt like an integral part of the story, and the arc itself would have been incomplete without it

As long as it's adapted correctly, Raildex material can utilise a large cast and a shit ton of lore extremely well. Thankfully as far as adaptations go, Railgun started well with S1 and has only improved since. I've enjoyed every minute so far, and looking forward to the next arc
Dec 17, 2022 7:59 AM

Aug 2019
the last thing i expected to hear when watching railgun was a mention of our beutiful Finland. caught me by surprise during that emotional moment i had to pause for a bit.
and this was also a very good episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2023 12:26 PM

May 2020
Now this conclusion even topped that last episode. If the last one was for Misaka and gang, this one was about the girls who were once fellow experiment subjects.. Misaki, Mitori and Dolly.

There was no one in wrong in the end, except those filth grownups who exploited these girls for their never stopping experiments. Dolly ending up dead was unfortunate, but atleast there's that sister of her, with the same memories.

The reunion and the song in between made things emotional... hard not to sympathize with Mitori and Misaki at this point. Great stuff.

Will rate this arc over the sisters one.
Jun 18, 2023 8:19 AM

Nov 2010
12:55 I must like Misaki's beautiful armpit!

Misaki is indeed The Queen! That was a touching reunion at the end. The song they used was good too.

That revelation in the end. No wonder they looked similar to Misaka. The Dolly clones are part of the Radio Noise project. It's interesting to note that Misaki & Mitori dislike or don't care about the original but are so attached to her clone.
Nov 29, 2023 6:00 PM

Nov 2023
Misaki and Dolly, but she's a good person.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2020

95 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 29, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

127 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2020

105 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:03 PM

» Season 4?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2022

10 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 3:25 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

56 by Karva1 »»
Mar 4, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.