Forum Settings
Forums

beside anime do u love seiyuu? if yes who is your favourite?

New
Mar 26, 2020 7:19 AM
Nov 2019
seiyuu also play important part in anime.

my favourite seiyuu
kamiya hiroshi (he dub many my favourite characters)
yuki kaji
nobuhiko okamoto
park romi (she has unique voice. rather than kawaiii moe voice, i love this manly voice
Mar 26, 2020 7:29 AM

Jun 2016
My favorite guys are the ones that got big in the 90s, transitioned into comedy for a period and their careers are as big as ever. These include:
Shin'ichiro Miki
Koichi Yamadera
Tomokazu Seki
Takehito Koyasu
Akio Ootsuka
Keiji Fujiwara
Akira Ishida
Joji Nakata
Rikiya Koyama
My favorite ladies include:
Maaya Sakamoto because she performed in some of my favorite roles and she's also an amazing singer
Miyuki Sawashiro because both her mature and cute voice make my dick hard
Rie Tanaka because she has the best butt
Megumi Toyoguchi because she's very flexible
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 26, 2020 7:29 AM
Aug 2018
Yuki Kaji
Hiroshi Kamiya
Kenjirou Tsuda
Mamoru Miyano
Jouji Nakata
Rie Takahashi
Aoi Yuuki
Ono Daisuke
Natsuki Hanae
Nobuhiko Okamoto
Mar 26, 2020 7:33 AM

Apr 2019
Amamiya Sora
Yuuki Aoi
Okamoto Nobuhiko
Hanazawa Kana
Fukuyama Jun
Miyano Mamoru
Minase Inori
Mar 26, 2020 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Although I do appreciate VA in anime, I don't care enough to remember the names.

The only ones I really like and remember are these three ladies:
Naganawa Maria
Takeuchi Junko
Hanazawa Kana

That's it.
Mar 26, 2020 7:43 AM

Jun 2015
Megumi Ogata

Teruhiko Aoi

Megumi Hayashibara

Maaya Sakamoto

Kana Hanazawa

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Mar 26, 2020 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
My, most favourite male seiyuu

Hiroshi Kamiya

My, most favourite female seiyuu

Saori Hayami
Mar 26, 2020 7:52 AM

Dec 2015
Sugita tomuzaku legendary man .Closest person to real life gintoki.His radio is pretty funny .And his friendship with nakamura is pretty funny as well.However idk have any female fav seiyuu i think i like rie .
Mar 26, 2020 7:52 AM

Aug 2016
Favorite male seiyuus:

Tomokazu Sugita (da GOAT)
Daisuke Ono

Favorite female seiyuus:

Rie Takahashi
Yuuki Aoi
Shizuka Itou
Maaya Sakamoto
Mar 26, 2020 8:02 AM

Jun 2019
Hiroshi komya
Yuki kaji
Sakura yaome
Hanajawa kana and the list goes on
Mar 26, 2020 8:09 AM

Aug 2018
I can't believe Rie Kugimiya hasn't been mentioned yet.
Mar 26, 2020 8:58 AM

Jan 2010
boreboring said:
seiyuu also play important part in anime.

my favourite seiyuu
kamiya hiroshi (he dub many my favourite characters)
yuki kaji
nobuhiko okamoto
park romi (she has unique voice. rather than kawaiii moe voice, i love this manly voice

YESSS. Seiyuu is important.

My favorite are:

Kamiya Hiroshi
Suzuki Tatsuhisa
Okamoto Nobuhiko
Nakamura Yuuichi
Suwabe Junichi
Daisuke Ono
Namikawa Daisuke
Yuki Kaji
Kimura Ryohei
Fukuyama Jun
Takehito Koyasu
Mar 26, 2020 9:16 AM

Jan 2017
Oh I absolutely adore seiyuu!
My top favourites are:
Yuki Kaji
Kouki Uchiyama
Takahiro Sakurai
Kensho Ono
Hiro Shimono
Miyu Irino
Akira Ishida
Yuuki Ono
Kenichi Suzumura
Tomokazu Sugita

but don’t get me wrong; I absolutely love seiyuu and I love watching seiyuu events/radios. Some other seiyuu that I like a lot because they’re funny/have an entertaining personality are Natsuki Hanae (pls check out his youtube channel - he has some hilarious uno videos with Onoken and Eguchi Takuya), Nobuhiko Okamoto, Ayumu Murase, Daiki Yamashita and Kappei Yamaguchi. There are a bunch more but, you know, I’m not about to list every known seiyuu that I like, no matter how much I like them LOL

Oh yes, and for the ladies: Sachi Kokuryu, Mariya Ise, Megumi Ogata, Minami Takayama, Sakura Tange and Megumi Han.
Mar 26, 2020 9:19 AM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
Chiwa Saito and Shizuka Itou are blessings to this world.
Mar 26, 2020 9:23 AM

Jan 2019
Mamoru Miyano and Tatsuhisa Suzuki
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Mar 26, 2020 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
I have many and (at risk of self-promotion, if you can call it that) can check the complete list here.
Now, if you want me to make a top or something, at the moment, it would be something like this:

Top 5 male seiyuus

1. Junichi Suwabe: Liked him while watching Bleach, but I fell in love with his voice when I heard his acting in Fate/stay night. A man with an epic voice that can sound badass, sexy, pleasant and even hilarious depending on his roles. Still my favorite male Japanese voice actor to date.
Some roles of him I like: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez (Bleach), Archer (Fate/stay night), Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover)

2. Hiroshi Kamiya: Probably the most hilarious voice actor I had the pleasure to heard, his acting never fails to crack me up. Very easy to recognize. Also awesome to play insane characters.
Some roles of him I like: Shinji Matou (Fate/stay night), Koyomi Araragi (Monogatari Series), Kiyoshi Fujino (Prison School)

3. Jouji Nakata: Most badass voice ever and one of the most recognizable voice actors to ever live. Especially good while acting for evil characters, but I always love to hear him in whatever role they assign to him. Surprisingly good for comedies too.
Some roles of him I like: Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night), Alucard (Hellsing), Shigaraki (Gugure! Kokkuri-san)

4. Toshiyuki Morikawa: Love him for how classy and badass he sounds in most of his roles. Just like Nakata, very good while playing villains, but also very funny in comedic roles.
Some roles of him I like: Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-man), Yoshikage Kira (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure), Bondrewd (Made in Abyss)

5. Katsuyuki Konishi: This man is one of the examples of how quick one can go from sounding badass and imposing to absolutely hilarious. Along with Kamiya, one of my favorite voice actors in what refers to comedies. Knows well to play villains despite having lots of heroic roles.
Some roles of him I like: Kenji Kazama (D-Frag!), Gakuto (Prison School), Diavolo (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)

Top 5 female seiyuus

1. Nana Mizuki: Favorite female Japanese voice actress. Not only does she have a pretty incredible range (being able to voice little girls and adult women alike) and a beautiful voice, but she’s also an excellent singer.
Some roles of her I like: Pandora (Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas), Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box), Moka Akashiya (Rosario + Vampire)

2. Rina Satou: Just like Nana Mizuki, very wide range, from cutesy to very deep and imposing contralto. Perfect for voicing tomboys, mature women or caring onee-sans. She was one of my first favorite seiyuus too.
Some roles of her I like: Punie Tanaka (Dai Mahou Touge), Kaoru Tanamachi (Amagami SS), Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)

3. Shizuka Itou: One of the sexiest voices of the industry. She’s also very pleasant to hear when she uses a higher pitch (like with teenagers or young girls). Another of my first favorites.
Some roles of her I like: Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man), Kaori Kanzaki (Toaru Majutsu no Index), Takao (D-Frag!)

4. Marina Inoue: I love how deep and sultry her voice can get, yet how cute and silly she can sound in other instances. Love her when she gives voice to mentally scarred characters.
Some roles of her I like: Sodachi Oikura (Monogatari Series), Kyouko Kouda (3-gatsu no Lion), Kana Minami (Minami-ke)

5. Yukari Tamura: I really dig her sassy, high-pitched voice and is probably one of my favorite loli voices. Funny thing is that I didn’t liked her voice much at first, but watching more and more series with her ended making me loving her voice a lot.
Some roles of her I like: Suzuha Amane (Steins;Gate), Togame (Katanagatari), Yamada (B-gata H-Kei)

This may change from time to time, but so far, things would be something like this.
IllyricusMar 26, 2020 10:14 AM
Mar 26, 2020 9:30 AM

Jul 2017
I love seiyuu, mainly because I love seeing the behind the scenes of things (hence the reason I'm studying chemistry) and the VA industry is so interesting lol

It's why I feel so conflicting right now regarding the seiyuu Okamoto Nobuhiku (Bakugo, Usui, Nishinoya) because although I love his voice and he's a funny guy, he's recently been involved in a (potential) cheating scandal towards his wife, another seiyuu Oogame Asuka
Mar 26, 2020 9:31 AM

Aug 2019
SΜΆeΜΆiΜΆyΜΆuΜΆuΜΆsΜΆ ΜΆaΜΆrΜΆeΜΆ ΜΆcΜΆrΜΆiΜΆnΜΆgΜΆeΜΆ ΜΆaΜΆnΜΆdΜΆ ΜΆ3ΜΆDΜΆ Kayano Ai
Mar 26, 2020 9:53 AM

Feb 2019
I really love the seiyuus who voiced gintama cast. It seems like they were having fun while voicing the characters. Especially sugita tomokazu and akira ishida really bought their characters to the life.

Other than that, tomoyo kurosawa and chika anzai totally nailed it while voicing kumiko and reina from hibike! euphonium.
Mar 26, 2020 10:41 AM

May 2015
Norio Wakamoto - No explanation necessary.

Takehito Koyasu - Can voice practically any role. Him voicing comedic characters are the best, especially characters like Ryo Kuroyanagi (Yakitate!! Japan) and Adam Blade (Needless).

Nana Mizuki - Excellent vocal range that can be easily recognized despite changing pitch between older and younger characters. Has a tendency to be placed in roles where her character suffers or cries, and she does a great job portraying that making her a great drama voice actress.

Mamiko Noto - Very distinguishable voice that can bring the life out of a character. Very well suited for shy and timid characters, and her voice becomes super sexy when she does an angry tone. She is unequaled when it comes to voicing a drunk female character. Her performance in Net-juu no Susume is easily one of her best. The tone of her voice does limit who she can voice though as I believe her role in Freezing was miscast and could have picked someone more suitable for it.

Yoko Hikasa - She is in like every anime made post 2010, and her voice is very expressive depending on the character.

Kikuko Inoue - The Goddess of voice actresses. While she mostly does support roles, her voice is easily recognizable. In her softer tones, her voice can melt the hearts of those who hear her, but in her more serious tones, she can strike fear in the hearts of her listeners. She is not as active now considering her age, but it's well worth checking out the anime where she lends her voice. I do hope that her daughter, Honoka Inoue, can succeed her.
Mar 26, 2020 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
Mariko Honda and it is entirely because of Nichijou, where she played Yuuko. I've never seen an actor put on so many crazy voices in quick succession and have them all be funny as hell. Runner up would be Tomoyo Kurosawa.

By the way, sometimes I feel like the I'm the one man on the planet who doesn't like Mamoru Miyano when, by the same logic, I should love him too.
Mar 26, 2020 12:23 PM
Jan 2019
Hayami, Saori

Sakurai, Takahiro

Kaji, Yuki

Kamiya, Hiroshi (The fact that he is the seiyuu of a lot of favoured characters and yet is also the seiyuu of one of the most hated characters, if not the most hated character, of the Fate franchise is kind of funny)

Naganawa, Maria (within my favourite sorta-fresh seiyuu squad)
Mar 26, 2020 12:27 PM

Jun 2019
Naoya Uchida
Unshou Ishizuka
Toshiyuki Morikawa
Nobuyuki Hiyama
Show Hayami
Ai Kayano

and of course, HanaKana and Mamoru

Mar 26, 2020 12:32 PM

Dec 2017
Hiroshi Kamiya (Yato, Levi)
Kazuya Nakai (Roronoa Zoro)
Mamoru Miyano (Okabe Rintarou)
Park Romi (Edward Elric)
Maaya Sakamoto (Ciel Phantomhive)
Mar 26, 2020 1:06 PM

Apr 2011
I don't really know VAs but I like Wataru Takagi.
Mar 26, 2020 1:38 PM

May 2018
I like Miyano Mamoru like everybody else does

Also Kino Hina, shes a new but very distinct voice actor who is just hilarious and fun to listen to.

But I just want everyone to appreciate Saori Hayami, listen to her acting please, she has such a beautiful rich voice, she is an amazing actress that actually makes the character sound like a real person, which is rare in anime. She is extremely talented and incredible at her art. Listen:
Mar 26, 2020 1:48 PM

Dec 2008
I love seiyuu, way too many to name. Mind if I just touch on the Pokemon seiyuu? They are all in my top 5 anyway.

Hayshibara Megumi and Miki Shin'ichirou I loved from their roles in other shows (especially Slayers and Virtua Fighter respectively) before I found out they were Musashi and Kojiro (Jessie and James) and just had to see the original.

Matsumoto Rica is kind of my celebrity crush. She's obviously the best Satoshi (Ash), and was also great as the second Bakura in Yu-Gi-Oh: Duel Monsters. I've heard her in a few other roles. They aren't as memorable, though she's always awesome. Also love her singing.
Mar 26, 2020 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
I'm mostly a dub watcher, but there are still some of seiyuus I like.

The seiyuu that I'm mostly familiar with is Yui Horie. I just love her cutesy voice and also her songs are great. Her best role is probably Hanyuu from Higurashi.

There are also girls like Kana Hanazawa (pretty overrated imo, but still packs a punch), Marina Inoue, Rie Takahashi and Sora Amamiya.

I'm less familiar with male seiyuus, but some of the ones I like include Hiroshi Kamiya, Kouki Uchiyama, Kaito Ishikawa, Daisuke Ono and Jun Fukuyama.

Finally, of course, there's my two favorite seiyuus, Hiro Shimono and Saori Hayami. Shimono has this very cute, high pitched voice that I kinda like; whereas Hayami's voice is somewhat deep yet also soft and sweet sounding. Even though I haven't really heard them that much, their voices really stand out.
EDIT: Also, @Seijatachiiii, thanks for that clip of Hayami-sama.

I also want to add in some unpopular opinions that I would like to say here since I dunno where to say this but anways....
removed-userMar 26, 2020 2:01 PM
Mar 26, 2020 4:18 PM

Jul 2014
Not really. However, I'm always pleasantly surprised whenever I hear the voice of Roronoa Zoro's voice actor.
Mar 26, 2020 4:25 PM

Apr 2011
My favorites are:

Okamoto Nobuhiko
Kaji Yuki
Kamiya Hiroshi
Romi Park

Mar 26, 2020 4:27 PM

Jul 2011
I don't really have any favorite seiyuus but I appreciate Park Romi's voice.

Mar 26, 2020 4:30 PM
Jan 2012
While I don't really care about the whole loving seiyuu culture, I do appreciate Tomokazu Sugita. He has his own style of voicing his characters and it's hard to imagine them without his voice, compared to all the squeaky VAs that are completely interchangeable
Mar 26, 2020 4:43 PM

Jan 2017
My list is rather long

Satou Rina
Itou Shizuka
Itou Kanae
Toyosaki Aki
Arai Satomi
Kaji Yuki
Nakamura Yuuichi
Abe Atsushi
Okamoto Nobuhiko
Nakahara Mai
Kakuma Ai
Kayano Ai
Tomatsu Haruka
Hidaka Rina
Noto Mamiko
Fukuen Misato
Iguchi Yuka
Mizuki Nana
Nanjo Yoshino
Hisaka Yoko
Kuwashima Houko
Tamura Yukari
Yuuki Aoi
Hirano Aya
Asumi Kana
Mar 26, 2020 5:53 PM

Oct 2017
Hard to say favorite. But here's a few that come to mind in no particular order:

Iguchi Yuka
Gorgeous voice and great as Tsukihi (Monogatari) and Miku (Symphogear) but her lead role as Myne from Bookworm made me fall in love.

Takahashi Rie
Takagi / Megumin <3

Kohara Konomi
Not so much her characters as her two(!) award-winning radio shows.

Koga Aoi
Kaguya-sama <3

Hanazawa Kana
Yeah she got that amazingly soft, perfect moe voice, but have you heard her work on Happy Sugar Life!? She has real hidden range.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Mar 26, 2020 7:15 PM
May 2019
- Kana Hanazawa
- Aoi YΕ«ki
- YΕ«ki Kaji
- Sora Amamiya
- Saori Ōnishi
- Rie Takahashi

Mar 26, 2020 9:47 PM
Nov 2019
Short_Circut said:
I love seiyuu, mainly because I love seeing the behind the scenes of things (hence the reason I'm studying chemistry) and the VA industry is so interesting lol

It's why I feel so conflicting right now regarding the seiyuu Okamoto Nobuhiku (Bakugo, Usui, Nishinoya) because although I love his voice and he's a funny guy, he's recently been involved in a (potential) cheating scandal towards his wife, another seiyuu Oogame Asuka

i don't really understand that scandal. did he really cheat or not?
they don't confirm it but the way he apologize can seems like he has affair or can be like apologize to fans that he keep secret married.
Mar 26, 2020 9:56 PM
Nov 2019
mshitsugaya10 said:
My favorites are:

Okamoto Nobuhiko
Kaji Yuki
Kamiya Hiroshi
Romi Park

wow.................,all same with me :D
Mar 26, 2020 10:33 PM

Jul 2017
boreboring said:
Short_Circut said:

i don't really understand that scandal. did he really cheat or not?
they don't confirm it but the way he apologize can seems like he has affair or can be like apologize to fans that he keep secret married.

It’s pretty confusing cause arguments can be made on both sides. The source that saw him was the same source that found out Ono Kensho and Hana Kanazawa were/are still(?) dating, so they have some infamy with finding this stuff.

He was also seen exiting a love hotel with an unknown woman but they were both also seen holding a shit ton of sweets when they left (the love hotel's entrance was directly connected to a bar and a sweet parlour) which doesn’t really seem like the thing you’d do if you’re having an affair with your masseuse

But, in his apology he vaguely acknowledged the love hotel rumours and that he was sorry he let everyone and his wife down (and that he wants to be a better person). He acknowledged the truth in those rumours, but his wording was so vague it’s hard to tell what exactly he was referring to lol (could’ve been just admitting to being out with another woman without the cheating)

Given what’s happened to others recently like James Charles and Johnny Depp, I don’t want to jump too much to conclusions though
Mar 27, 2020 3:24 AM

Jul 2015
Hiroshi Kamiya, Sugita Tomokazu, and Ishida Akira for sure. Super recognizable great voices tbh.
anime enjoyer
Mar 27, 2020 10:47 AM

Aug 2013
Yes, I love seiyuus a lot! My absolute favorite is Suzuki Tatsuhisa, closely followed by Shimazaki Nobunaga, Ishikawa Kaito and Aoi Shouta!

More topics from this board

» Will we get more anime's that reflect "Stoner Comedy"?

GoatPieceLuffy - 37 minutes ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
22 seconds ago

» anime character you like but wouldn't invite to your birthday party / wedding?

lifesaver64 - 11 hours ago

14 by DesuMaiden »»
1 minute ago

» Weird thing about Frieren's score

Yoksven - 15 minutes ago

3 by Bouzo »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime sequels that fell off ( 1 2 )

ST63LTH - May 11

58 by BeastyAnimefan »»
14 minutes ago

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 9

62 by malvarez1 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.