Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 22, 2020 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah even some problems in the end with making anime for the series' finale but the club as usual unite together to try their best.

Asakura is so daring with her usual ideas. And the creative animation from this episode (UFO style) is brilliant! If you ask me, it's very stylish formulated by these three passionate animators. 8/10. Loved this show, I want more.
Mar 22, 2020 8:36 AM

Aug 2017
Just like Id:Invaded, I consider this series underrated although unlike the first one I found episodes 5-6 a bit boring if I remember correctly.

The girls were so much fun and I didn't expect them to give each one screen time, I appreciate that they were able to balance the animation scenes with their pasts. Kanamori is my favourite character here. Pretty imaginative anime.

Easy Breezy 7/10 for the anime.
NurguburuMar 22, 2020 6:09 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 22, 2020 8:41 AM

Dec 2017
the comiket dvd sales were a success, the self-produced anime was kinda silly tho. still a very nice ending with this reality shift, and also a nice touch starting with Asakusa and ending with her as well

had kind of mixed feelings about the show because at times it felt really slow, and it's understandable. the process of creating an anime is not entirely fun, even tho they've tried to spice it up for the viewers with these imaginary outbursts the cast had. i suppose, this would be a great watch for artist, animators and animation lovers, so much love and care poured into this show

truly a love letter to animation
Mar 22, 2020 8:42 AM
Jan 2019
Eh overall just a very boring show to watch. It was imaginative, but it did not save it from being dull throughout.
Mar 22, 2020 10:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very good anime overall, it was great to follow these girls during their work with really creative ideas for the world and animation !
Mar 22, 2020 10:56 AM
May 2016
Solid 10/10. One of the best shows I've seen in years, been a while since a show has consistently been able to just make me feel nothing but happiness and passion throughout its entire run. Can't wait for a second season since it seems like the show has been a massive success, deservedly so at that too.
Mar 22, 2020 11:02 AM

Feb 2019
Can’t believe it’s been 3 months already, God ima miss this! Easy Breezy is for sure gonna be in our top OPs of the decade lists in 2029 and this show will be recommended for many years to come

So it seems like we’ve come up with a solution for the music problem

Kanamori just exudes boss energy, that door kick lol

So satisfying to see the girls sit back and be able to enjoy the fruits of their labour. We’ve seen bits and pieces but never the completed work and man for a student project that was amazing

Hope we get a S2 announcement, really going to miss this
Mar 22, 2020 11:16 AM
May 2019
I really liked this anime, from the slice of life-ish bits to the imagination and the sorta technical parts.
I do recognize it's not good for everyone, but it's definitely a gem for me.
Mar 22, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2015
Without a doubt in my top three this season. Brilliant!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 22, 2020 11:34 AM
Sep 2015
The short is kinda 'work-in-progress' because it really is, but the overall is interesting, one of the anime that promote feminism and doing it so naturally many anti-sjw don't notice.
Mar 22, 2020 11:35 AM

Aug 2012
Eizouken was something else, like a breath of fresh air.

9/10
Mar 22, 2020 11:39 AM
Apr 2019
Definitely the gem of the season. So original! I’m gonna miss this.
Mar 22, 2020 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
Gotta love the art style, the direction, composition and man the soundtrack is great. I felt this was a great tribute or a love letter to anime, but also for those who make anime.
I'm glad I catched this one but now I'm sad it's over, I'll miss the girls, specially Kanamori.
Worth to re-watch it anytime.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 22, 2020 11:41 AM

Sep 2017
Really spectacular show. You can tell how much love was put into this. I also like how they went with a more open ending for their ufo battle. Here's to a season 2.
Mar 22, 2020 11:45 AM

Oct 2017
We got another amusing episode for the finale. Definitely the best anime from this season. All of the episodes were really creative and exciting.
Mar 22, 2020 11:46 AM

Apr 2018
I'm definitively gonna miss this series. Coming from one of the best studios and IMHO the best director currently active is no surprise I was so hooked up from the very beginning.

For me this is no doubt the best anime of the season and will surely be among the best of the year. Sadly I don't think a lot of people got to see it, and even less tried to understand it. I doubt this is an anime for everyone but for those who enjoyed it like me, this will be hard to forget.

9/10 for me.
Mar 22, 2020 11:49 AM

Sep 2018
I loved this series!! Even though the lack of a proper storyline was a turn-off to some, I didn't have time to be bothered by it amidst of being super invested in every single episode. The characters are very realistic and well-written, this last episode portrays that really well when you see them all react differently to the setback for example. The sound design and animation are both brilliant and overall it's been a long time since I saw a show that stimulated all of my senses. Was stuck between 9 and 10, but ended up with a full score, since the last episode left such an impression on me.
Mar 22, 2020 11:51 AM

Jan 2017
Definitively one of the best (if not the best) of this season. I really hope that we will get a S2 some day because I will be missing this show a lot!

Kanamori best girl of Winter 2020 and I will be fighting to death if you don't agree!
Mar 22, 2020 11:58 AM
Jan 2020
It was really nice to have a show that was so creative and yet grounded in reality. No need for action, fanservice, melodrama, or even the typical moe stuff, just chill fun and imagination. In a way, with things the way they are these past few weeks, we sort of need a show like this to be starting rather than ending.

As much as I'm going to miss the characters, I don't know whether a second season would really fit. It's a pretty self-contained story. Better to leave the audience wanting more than to run out of steam. If the creators could pull it off without things becoming repetitive though, I'd certainly welcome it.
Mar 22, 2020 12:06 PM

May 2019
Boy, I'm actually sad that this anime ended. I hope we see a second season. All 3 girls were lovely and I really want to see more of them.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Mar 22, 2020 12:15 PM

Jan 2016
What a cool and unique show. This felt like a nice breeze of fresh air. Eizouken easily stood out in this weak season. Will miss the characters, especially Kanamori. It is a strong 8/10
Mar 22, 2020 12:16 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid Conclusion to this Fantastic Anime! If not for ToAru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun) T, this gold would’ve been my pick for the AOTS.

Asakusa’s “time to ditch this and make a new one” right before the Op got me incredibly worried xD but it’s good that it was minimal and more fitting in the sense that the Director was pleased with the end product. You’re not going to make others enjoy it unless you’re enjoying it yourself while making it, I really liked this message from that scene.

Incredible piece of work at the end too! Personally, the previous robot short was more charming to me but I suppose, as residents, the fans within the show will probably appreciate this more. And what a teaser, we still don’t know what’s that in the end that managed to win the two and possibly many more over!

Comiket scene felt a little rushed though and the ending a little open but these are the only drawbacks from the episode for me. Such has been the quality of this show from the start!

Everything from the Op, Direction, Artstyle, Soundtrack, Classy References to the Witty & Wonderful Worldbuilding, this show clicked nearly all the boxes for me! Even the Characters, as a whole, was magnificent. I love this main trio, in particular, and I seriously need more of this!

One of the easiest 9/10s I’ve ever had the pleasure of giving! It’s truly a love letter to all animation fans and I’m sincerely grateful to the team for bringing this to us.

Really pleasing to see this top the Anikore TV Animation charts. Totally deserved it, and here’s to hoping for a 2nd Season!
_MushiRock11_Mar 22, 2020 12:22 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 22, 2020 12:49 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Eizouken was a blast. Every frame of this anime is worth watching.

9/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 22, 2020 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
A fun ride to the end. 9/10 from me. Yuasa seems to imply that a season 2 is possible, if I'm reading this right. I'll wait as long as needed!
KougeruMar 22, 2020 12:57 PM
Mar 22, 2020 1:03 PM

Dec 2019
This series is not for me. I play video games for the gameplay, not the story. I prefer to write code over creating any sort of art. I prefer realistic paintings over artistic style. This anime was not made for me, and while I can recognize why others might enjoy it, I personally was very bored watching it. I also don't think it's even good from the perspective of "this is how anime is made". I will say I did like how the town was built and I liked the passion of the main characters, but I could not relate to any of them really. I think my favorite scene was when they premiered one of their shorts in the theater in front of their school. The soundtrack was repetitive, it sounded like they had 3 songs on a loop. I actually wanted to like this, but from a purely enjoyment perspective, unfortunately I can't really give it anything more than a 3/10.
Mar 22, 2020 1:06 PM

Jun 2015
I'll have to rewatch this, cause I feel like I missed several details due to the characters talking too fast. But overall I enjoyed the anime very much. It was a love letter to inventiveness and creativity constraints.
Considering reading the manga after (raw, cause no one seems to be up to date with translations)
Mar 22, 2020 1:19 PM

Jan 2020
And with that, the Eizouken continues to animate and coexist, what a beautiful conclusion. Let's celebrate our success and salute to our comrades - Sumito Owara, the one who started it all and the others who worked on this show.
o7
Easy Breezy 10/10... I already feel nostalgic.
HoruhoMar 22, 2020 1:35 PM
...-su.
Mar 22, 2020 1:19 PM

Apr 2018
The only way I can describe this show is whenever I watch this show it felt like I am in a imaginary world full of creativity. Overall great show solid 8/10
Mar 22, 2020 1:24 PM

Jul 2019
I want to be as comfortable as the usagi couch potatoe that is Asakusa. *_*
Glad Eizouken can celebrate this great victory after all the hardships they endured up until the end.

This was such a great show. Despite being sad that it has ended, I am very happy about the times it brightened up my mood and made me think about everything creativity related. The show also tremendously increased my respect for animation and the anime indutry as a whole. The characters are really loveable and hopefully we have not seen the last of them.

I am definitely going to rewatch this more than once. 9/10
Mar 22, 2020 1:28 PM

Jan 2020
Soooooooooo, is there a second season coming out or is that it?

MyAnimeList Profile ✦ Anime List Manga List ✦
Mar 22, 2020 1:29 PM

Dec 2015
The first couple of episodes were a bit weak for me, but it did improve afterwards. Solid 7/10. I just can't really comprehend why a considerable amount of people are calling this a masterpiece honestly. At least for me, this show tried to be a 7/10 and it achieved that. It never really tried to be better than that (which there's nothing wrong with it).
Mar 22, 2020 1:29 PM
Mar 2020
Great last episode.

Overall Rating 9/10
Mar 22, 2020 1:41 PM
Dec 2015
I love every episode of this show, the imagination bit that leaks into the real world.

Unfortunately, the last animation made by them is so confused and a bit underwhelming.

Anyway, Asakusa sleeping while cuddled with that plush is so cute!!.
Mar 22, 2020 2:12 PM

Feb 2011
The first episode of this show was very promising and it had some neat ideas throughout it, but overall it just bored me out of my mind. I'll rate it a 7/10 just to be as objective as possible, but my enjoyment of the show was way below that.
Mar 22, 2020 2:25 PM

Nov 2016
Ngl, kinda lost it's touch for a short time during the middle of the series and it wasn't quite as quirky as at the beginning, also would've wished for it to be double cour:S

Nonethless an absolutely charming series and something that I was able to appreciate even beyond simple enjoyment. It will be dearly missed.

8,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 22, 2020 3:05 PM

Aug 2013
They've done it. The girls have done it. Congrats!

I loved the show itself but somewhere along the lines, it just got a bit boring. I ended up watching four episodes today. I would've probably appreciated it more if I watched it on a weekly basis. Anyways, this gets a 7/10 from me.

Mar 22, 2020 3:09 PM

May 2011
This show was such a breath of fresh air in the middle of all the current airing animes.The characters were lovable,the story was passion driven and beautifully animated.

So long easy breezy,u will be missed.

''I was dead serious''

Mar 22, 2020 3:16 PM

Sep 2008
Great series!
Some eposodes were kinda "okay" and some very cool.
I like that mix of "this is just school club" with "this is how pro works", simillar problems, simillar staff... you need sound effects you go to person who works on sound effect or use some popular person to get attention :)

Opening and ending are one of my favorites from these season.

Nice series, love to see more :)
Mar 22, 2020 3:16 PM

Jul 2017
This anime production's about to hit the fan with last-minute errors, the trio of girls has to improvise things heavily now, and NO second chances are given. Everything is there, the problem how is how to handle the final execution with a very tight deadline.

As expected, since the hit breakout of the Eizouken's small robot anime, it's just a matter of reaching to the masses, and what better way than the Comiket to do so, and more thanks in part of Mizusaki's popularity as the amateur popular model, they earn a decent turnaround.

Let the show begin! The Shibahama UFO Wars, created by the Eizouken, crested in their name. The last 10 minutes is easily one of the best endings done in any show, period, but without either's help, none of this could be possible.

What a way to end this show, full of the potential unseen. Cemented as a +1 in Yuasa's magical works. Agreed that in the journey, there were episodes of missteps and boredom, but as much as it is, it's the journey that encapsulates it all that makes the cake.

KANLen09Mar 22, 2020 3:37 PM
Mar 22, 2020 3:25 PM
Mar 2019
I'm not really sure about this last short they made. I don't think a person would understand what's happening in it without knowing beforehand. I really love this show, it's just a shame the ending wasn't as good as it could be.
Mar 22, 2020 3:31 PM

Oct 2019
Ngl some episodes bored me especially in the middle of the series , but it was a fun ride nonetheless I really liked the main leads and the anime shorts (Girl vs Tank is probably my favorite) the amount of creativity and love that was put into this anime is amazing.

overall a solid 8/10.
Mar 22, 2020 4:10 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This show was one hell of a spectacle and it was basically a love letter to anyone that loves animation. Even though some of the episodes were kinda of boring, I appreciate some of the references to anime.

I give this show a 8/10 and I wouldn't be surprised if this show got a second season.
Mar 22, 2020 4:36 PM

Apr 2016
Not sure if this last short film of theirs is my favorite of the bunch, but it's def the most technically proficient, so you can see them improving while also tackling slightly larger scale projects. Helluva fun show with an endearing cast and real sense of passion and energy regarding animation as a medium. I live for this kind of thing. Decent to strong 8/10 and definitely gonna be the anime to beat moving forward this year.
Mar 22, 2020 4:57 PM
Apr 2019
Waiting for Best Anime Of The Year and especially Best Girl Of The Year awards (Kanamori, even Asakusa being great)
Mar 22, 2020 4:58 PM
Mar 2015
The girls were able to deliver under pressure
Mar 22, 2020 4:59 PM

Mar 2016
i feel something so endearing coming from this piece, like when you listen to your fiend speaking of something he(she) really loves, and go & go on, sometime you can feel his enthusiasm and it's marvelous. As well as this anime is. Several time i caught myself holding my breath in mundane situations thanks to the exceptional direction and script, so much care in every corner.

I can say easily, if any other anime over the year can be at least this good as this one, this will be an amazing year for anime. 9/10 for me
Mar 22, 2020 5:05 PM
May 2019
One of the best anime in winter season !
8/10 :)
Mar 22, 2020 5:37 PM
Sep 2014
There is nothing not perfect about this show, each episode made my day, and it got me that peculiar feeling of a new understanding that only great stories produce. 10/10
Mar 22, 2020 5:46 PM

Feb 2017
This show was really a breath of fresh air. Really creative with very fun leads. Some episodes were bit boring ngl, but overall was really good. Hopefully we get a continuation one day, would love to see these girls improve more and what they do next 8/10
Mar 22, 2020 6:04 PM
Jun 2016
Even with it's problems, the show overall was really good. I'm gonna miss seeing them work. Even if the productions were kinda silly, they were still lovely. The three shorts had a childish feeling to them that remind me sometimes to Trigger's works.

I'm glad that it showed aspects of the three girls. But I also wanted to know more about the girl of the audio club and the club advisor. I hope we get a second season someday.

7/10.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2020

76 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 11, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2020

100 by poguschampus »»
Apr 6, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2020

98 by little_raven »»
Mar 9, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2020

92 by ibanezpunkotaku »»
Dec 25, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2020

263 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Dec 2, 2023 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.