Forums

BL Manga 'Kyojinzoku no Hanayome' Gets Anime

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 2020 10:58 AM

Jun 2014
ysphyr said:
Seiya said:

Well, his body is a bit better, but I'm just not attracted to peoples' bodies anyway.

Also, he doesn't have bangs. People aren't attractive unless they have bangs.

He actually has bangs now, haha! Just how you like it. You can find him on insta if you want - his name is Kirill Sokolovski

Oh, I see, but his face isn't attractive at all.

Mar 19, 2020 1:07 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015

This synopsis is very, very confusing... so he masturbates, climaxes and is then isekai'd? The details are very important.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2020 1:55 PM

Jan 2018
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

It's better than the ugly stick figure anime "men" that most yaoi and shounen ai typically have. The men in anime like Fruit Basket or Junjou Romantica are boring and even creepy looking in some cases.

Sorry to break it to you, but some of us like skinny, effeminate guys.

Muscles and masculinity grosses me out.

Sorry to break it to you, but some us like muscular, manly looking guys.

Skinny and effeminate gross me out.

See how much of an asshole you sound like? Your first comment is literally saying that muscular guys can not be attractive. Everyone has their preferences so why not let everyone be and lets both keep our tastes to ourselves?
"All I can say is, we're not all like that. We may not amount to much... but we try, y'know? So, if that can count for anything... maybe you won't hate all humans."
Mar 19, 2020 1:57 PM

Jun 2014
TheKeyIsLion said:
Seiya said:

See how much of an asshole you sound like? Your first comment is literally saying that muscular guys can not be attractive. Everyone has their preferences so why not let everyone be and lets both keep our tastes to ourselves?

Well, it agitates me that I'm apparently the only guy on the planet who's not attracted to masc guys.

Every other gay/bi guy I meet likes masc guys, but I don't. I'm forced to be single forever, because all real life guys look like crap. Trust me, you don't know what that's like. :(

Mar 19, 2020 1:58 PM

May 2017
Seiya said:
ysphyr said:

He actually has bangs now, haha! Just how you like it. You can find him on insta if you want - his name is Kirill Sokolovski

well if you arent into muscle man how about checked out my boi taehyung? He dont have muscle, got cute tummy instead, super slim waist, gorgeous hands, beautiful & handsome face, he'a a whole cutie and have precious personality, even better he loves anime, he's a complete package lol

Mar 19, 2020 1:59 PM

Jun 2014
homonanoka said:
Seiya said:

well if you arent into muscle man how about checked out my boi taehyung? He dont have muscle, got cute tummy instead, super slim waist, gorgeous hands, beautiful & handsome face, he'a a whole cutie and have precious personality, even better he loves anime, he's a complete package lol

Sorry, but I'm not attracted to Asian people.

Mar 19, 2020 2:01 PM

May 2017
Seiya said:
homonanoka said:

Sorry, but I'm not attracted to Asian people.
well thats too bad, ur loss ;:/
Mar 19, 2020 2:02 PM

Mar 2010
Another adaption I am surprised to see. I guess I have to pick this up ; ;
Mar 19, 2020 2:08 PM

May 2017
Whats with ppl promoting their "boy" in this thread lmaooo XDD

But i gotta admit he's fkg beautiful, i need to do my research hmm

On another hand, i have checked the manga just now & im super curious how they will adapted this...i mean its a 80% smut lol esp the first few ch...a bit...'bizzare' xD....maybe they will go like the previous direction? 5-7 minutes h-show/series? well If that the case then too bad...i tho it will full blown 24-30min show...
livexevilMar 19, 2020 2:21 PM
Mar 19, 2020 2:10 PM

Jan 2018
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

Well, it agitates me that I'm apparently the only guy on the planet who's not attracted to masc guys.

Every other gay/bi guy I meet likes masc guys, but I don't. I'm forced to be single forever, because all real life guys look like crap. Trust me, you don't know what that's like. :(

I understand. I'm bi myself and have some personal preferences that I don't share with other gay/bi guys I meet. The point I'm trying to make is that it's not okay to put others down for who they like because you don't find them attractive. I notice from your other replies that you seem to not be attracted to most human males and I get that must really suck and I'm sorry you feel that way. Life goes on either way my man, and we all have to share this planet together, so even if you struggle to find a real life partner you shouldn't take your frustration out on people who don't share your struggles. I'm sorry my first reply was rude but I genuinely think that you need to stop pitying yourself and start working hard to enjoy yourself as yourself. It's okay to be angry and sad sometimes but don't bring that down on others, ok?
"All I can say is, we're not all like that. We may not amount to much... but we try, y'know? So, if that can count for anything... maybe you won't hate all humans."
Mar 19, 2020 2:22 PM

Jun 2014
TheKeyIsLion said:
Seiya said:

I understand. I'm bi myself and have some personal preferences that I don't share with other gay/bi guys I meet. The point I'm trying to make is that it's not okay to put others down for who they like because you don't find them attractive. I notice from your other replies that you seem to not be attracted to most human males and I get that must really suck and I'm sorry you feel that way. Life goes on either way my man, and we all have to share this planet together, so even if you struggle to find a real life partner you shouldn't take your frustration out on people who don't share your struggles. I'm sorry my first reply was rude but I genuinely think that you need to stop pitying yourself and start working hard to enjoy yourself as yourself. It's okay to be angry and sad sometimes but don't bring that down on others, ok?

I know that putting others down for their personal taste is wrong, but sometimes I just lose my mind.

Being a single virgin in my 30s is starting to take its toll on me. :(

Mar 19, 2020 2:35 PM

May 2018
It's tagged as a yaoi so I'm 100% sure it's gonna either be a short anime or ova
Mar 19, 2020 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
Oh my God! We're being blessed with all these new BL anime. What a great time to be alive!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2020 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

I know that putting others down for their personal taste is wrong, but sometimes I just lose my mind.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find someone in the future!
Mar 19, 2020 4:27 PM

Jun 2014
Thebigofan said:
Seiya said:

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find someone in the future!

Thanks!

I hope that I find someone too.

Mar 19, 2020 4:55 PM

Jan 2015
D-arts said:
Do you think I will watch it being a straight man? I watch milf, loli, echhi etc but not this.

You sound extremely insecure about your sexual orientation, that’s sad
Mar 19, 2020 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
The synopsis is actually hilarious. However, I don't think I want to check it out this time around. I like BL stuff, but I don't think this is exactly my cup of tea unless I feel curious of checking it out in the near future.
Mar 19, 2020 6:49 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

As someone who has came out as bi nearly a year ago I can understand the sentiment. I just think that you need to like... not go and put other people down for their own preferences at the end of the day.

Saying stuff like this can actually rub people the wrong way considering the way this is worded.
Mar 19, 2020 6:55 PM

Jun 2014
Wasshio said:
Seiya said:

As someone who has came out as bi nearly a year ago I can understand the sentiment. I just think that you need to like... not go and put other people down for their own preferences at the end of the day.

Saying stuff like this can actually rub people the wrong way considering the way this is worded.

Yeah, you're right.

I'm sorry, everyone. I shouldn't have insulted your taste in men. I'll try not to do that anymore. Please don't hate me.

Mar 19, 2020 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
Wasshio said:

Yeah, you're right.

I'm sorry, everyone. I shouldn't have insulted your taste in men. I'll try not to do that anymore. Please don't hate me.

It's okay!

Like at the end of the day it's preferences and that's alright. I just suggest not to project those negative feelings onto others, because it might kinda tick some people off.

For the record, when I saw this thread I don't even dislike you. Just keep yourself in check next time when it comes to forums and discussing about media. At the end of the day this is a topic I consider to have the mindset of consideration of other people's preferences. xP
Mar 19, 2020 10:38 PM
Jul 2018
The cover and the summary gave me an aneurysm.

I hate this year.
Mar 20, 2020 4:28 AM

Sep 2016
Xenocrisi said:
D-arts said:
Do you think I will watch it being a straight man? I watch milf, loli, echhi etc but not this.

Do you want to recruit new members like yourself?
These things works on uneducated kids.
Mar 20, 2020 5:10 AM

May 2017
D-arts said:
Xenocrisi said:

Do you want to recruit new members like yourself?
These things works on uneducated kids.
please, ur easily pointed finger at other ppl calling them uneducated while urself love watching loli...
it didnt click together dude...u have ur preference other ppl have it too, so stop judging other ppl taste
Mar 20, 2020 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
Seiya said:

I hope that I find someone too.

Pardon me if I misunderstood you, but exactly what kind of person do you want to find if you don't find real life people attractive?

I think your best hope would be isekai'd to an anime world.
Mar 20, 2020 12:53 PM

Sep 2018
What utter disgusting trash, big pass.....Need more yuri instead.
Mar 20, 2020 1:18 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Seiya said:
TheKeyIsLion said:

It's better than the ugly stick figure anime "men" that most yaoi and shounen ai typically have. The men in anime like Fruit Basket or Junjou Romantica are boring and even creepy looking in some cases.

Sorry to break it to you but some of us like muscles and masculinity.

Also, on topic: This looks hilarious.
HendyMar 20, 2020 1:25 PM

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Mar 20, 2020 8:40 PM
Mar 2020
i loved the manga and where it's going so far '0^0 it's smut but i dunno ^_^ just can't wait to see when it's coming out
Mar 20, 2020 9:24 PM

Jul 2019
"One day, Kouichi, a high school student, is summoned to another world while masturbating." Alrighty then, already got me interested
Mar 20, 2020 11:53 PM

Mar 2012
The synopsis is really funny, this could have worked as a comedy but knowing that BL authors have their heads in the gutter I can imagine this being focused more on (physical) romance and actually trying to get the guy pregnant which would never really go down well with me as a Science major - I mean even if the isekai giants have a different anatomy the other guy is supposed to be a normal human.

The cover itself + masturbation is good enough to tell me that it's not meant for me.
Mar 21, 2020 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
I just read "BL manga gets adaptation", didn't know the title and didn't know what to expect. Just the little spark of hope "maybe a good one..." and then I see this. Wtf.
No wonder that so many people think all of it is awful.
Mar 21, 2020 5:33 AM

Sep 2009
Lol the synopsis made me laugh so hard xD But.. its still a BL anime soooo.... HYPE! xD Never enough of those in my life </3

We're all golden
Sunflwers
on the inside :>
Mar 21, 2020 7:06 AM

Feb 2019
I see the BL scene is finally evolving from being fetish material to serious human drama and genuine romantic feelings.

Oh look, @Luchse finally a anime to saciate your weird male pregnancy fetish. I'm so happy for you.

PS: Louis from Beastars has graduated from subpar anime to masterpieces of modern art, congrats to him too.
Mar 21, 2020 8:35 AM

Mar 2018
Kosmonaut said:
Oh look, @Luchse finally a anime to satiate your weird male pregnancy fetish. I'm so happy for you.
One day, Kouichi, a boy's school student, is summoned to another world while masturbating. That's isekai done right!

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Mar 21, 2020 8:56 AM

Jan 2016
The isekai genre has officially gone too far
Mar 21, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2016
Oh my god i'm so gonna watch this.Synopsis is hilarious so this has now piqued my interest.
Mar 21, 2020 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
From all the amazing BL there are out there and yet, this one ends up getting an adaptation :( I think I'll have to pass, doesn't seem like my cup of tea
Mar 23, 2020 4:45 PM

May 2016
Excuse me, what the fuck
Mar 24, 2020 12:02 AM

Aug 2012
Uh..what???? This is a pass for me.
May 20, 2020 12:59 PM
May 2015
Fario-P said:
That synopsis tho lmao...

Alpha_Trannery said:
That synopsis killed me.

I am now ded from laughing.

omg same

holy shit i just realized that this is my 1337th post, what a topic to use that on lmao

same. it went 0-100 real quick.
May 25, 2020 7:59 AM

Nov 2019
Kaius: "I want you to be my bride and give birth to my baby."

Me: "Kaius are you blind? That character your talking to is a male! Don't you know a woman if you see one?"
LaytonPuzzle27May 26, 2020 12:18 PM
May 25, 2020 9:29 AM
Jul 2017
Kijdenvoot said:
What the fuck lmao, I'm not even into BL, because having little to no females isn't to my liking, and yet I'm still planning to watch this! THAT is how ridiculous I found the synopsis.

Oh, you will probably hate it. Hahahaha
Beyond the ridiculous premise, it still follows the typical cliches of a lot of yaoi. Plus, there will be rapey scenes involved.
May 25, 2020 10:03 AM

May 2010
Kurarion said:
Oh, you will probably hate it. Hahahaha
Beyond the ridiculous premise, it still follows the typical cliches of a lot of yaoi. Plus, there will be rapey scenes involved.

Of course I don't expect to enjoy this, like I didn't a lot of things I've sat through, but at least it may be a nice little experience, because I don't remember watching that many anime that are true yaoi and didn't involve shota, the only thing coming to mind being Yarichin☆Bitch-bu
Hello can you please watch Kitaku-bu Katsudou Kiroku
May 29, 2020 7:43 PM

May 2008
Not into bara... but perhaps I'll watch this for a laugh.

Kurarion said:

Sooo, an average Tuesday then. Cool.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

6 by DarkDooM2 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

98 by RobertBobert »»
7 hours ago

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
12 hours ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
Yesterday, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.