Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion

The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2019 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
At least they got their shopping day.

This episode also goes to show how that Ristarte geninuely cares for Seiya as a friend.
Dec 25, 2019 7:00 AM

Dec 2017
so they finally showed Seiya being summoned by Aria in his past life after all that foreshadowing. and a bit of backstory as to why he is so determined and cautious about stuff; is to help and protect his friends, huh. pretty good episode, nice buld-up towards the finale

hope next episode will have some comedy in it, but also afraid about it being anti-climatic
Dec 25, 2019 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
Good episode.

We finally learned about Seiya's past and being summoned by Aria. The story was really sad :(.

Dec 25, 2019 7:37 AM

Feb 2014
Goddess Ristarte, the one who came back again. Damn Seiya really took us on a completely new pov all those episodes. This time for sure. READY PERFECTORI.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 25, 2019 7:41 AM

Aug 2016
Okay this has turned into an emotional story wtf

Gonna be alright? lol

All the best people are crazy!
Dec 25, 2019 7:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really nice to know the past of Ristarte and Seiya, from jokes to emotional
Dec 25, 2019 8:10 AM
Mar 2018
Felt a bit rushed but again, awesome episode. Can’t wait for full release of the ending song
Dec 25, 2019 8:10 AM

Jan 2008
Damn. The Demon Lord is savage. For Seiya to have witnessed his unborn child and lady consumed before him. No wonder he was unfazed by everything that happened during the Warmaster battle.

And somehow I knew his slapping of the princess had something to do with her representing his old self.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 25, 2019 8:11 AM

Nov 2016
"I was dead drunk when I sewed those" xD

The beginning was hilarious as usual, but this episode had quite the shift in tone. Seiya was basically a shounen protagonist back then.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 25, 2019 8:13 AM

Feb 2018
What a shity Episode, all this serious stuff feels totally out of place.
Dec 25, 2019 8:16 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was one emotional episode!

Absolutely blown away. I could tell from last episode that something was off but definitely nothing of this sort. Got to feel for him, I'm sorry mate. Seeing his beloved and unborn child get eaten right in front of him, fudge. It's a good thing that he's forgotten about this. Dat little note to himself, absurdly cautious as a result - good stuff!

I was a little curious as to why the Princess's voice seemed so awfully similar to Lista's. Should've figured this out then. Moreover, something about Aria in front of Seiya raised an eyebrow before too. Props to the writer for the little foreshadowing.

Welp, all the fun that Lista had earlier lol must've made it tougher I imagine. God, that 'comedy swimsuit set' though lmao, no wonder the creator was down then xD.

On another note, the ship between Seiya and Listarte isn't far off from sailing now though I suppose.

Pretty nice ending song to suit the tone by the way, got to download that!

I'm so glad that the next episode is coming the day after tomorrow (tomorrow for me now)! Can't wait to see where this how this'll end! A Season 2 better be in the making too!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 25, 2019 8:22 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering what happen to the baby, is it possible that the baby is Mash/Elulu? Also, I'm sad that Seiya is not a virgin, even though that happened in previous reincarnation.

Also, the B-level world is not what I expected. At first I think it's actually very hard, like SS level, but the demon lord has power to manipulate level information into B to put hero's guard down. But now it's really just B level but Seiya being too careless.
Dec 25, 2019 8:22 AM

Oct 2017
Wow Seiya's past was more heavier than I thought it would be. Rista turned out to be the girl Seiya loved 100 years ago and she died because of him.

The start of this episode was hilarious as always but the later half was full of feels.
MegamiRemDec 25, 2019 8:26 AM
Dec 25, 2019 8:23 AM

Mar 2011
Ok ok hang on a second I was not expecting the feels all of a sudden.

I was waiting the whole episode for the punch line but it was actually genuine feels.

I'm going to be upset if this somehow just ends up as another joke D:.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Dec 25, 2019 8:27 AM
Feb 2009
dang right in the feels on christmas day T.T
Dec 25, 2019 8:38 AM

Jun 2019
Seiya's favorite word:
Before: Gonna be okay
After: Ready Perfectly
Dec 25, 2019 8:47 AM

Feb 2016
Well I was not really expecting that past.

Now on to the final battle with the S-level Demon king
Dec 25, 2019 8:47 AM

Oct 2019
I finally could see Seiya smile
Dec 25, 2019 9:11 AM

Dec 2019
This aint the comedy i ordered :-(
i still love it tho but its just became sad

Even if a question has a proper answer, sometimes one cannot simply give it away.  – Holo 

Dec 25, 2019 9:21 AM

Jul 2019
This episode was a huge punch on the faces of those who considered this anime nothing more than a casual gag show.

Now we think about it, we can remember all the little hints and elements author had put in the story (in apparently all the episodes) to really feel the essence of what this episode has presented before us.
All the while doing a really really difficult job to combine hilarious comedy and a very dark story progression neck to neck which is nothing short of extraordinary (at least for me).

Easily a 9/10 anime for me.
Dec 25, 2019 9:34 AM
Jun 2015
LISTARTE IS ACTUALLY HOW "RESTART" WAS PRONOUNCED IN JAPAN
Dec 25, 2019 9:37 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
A bit darker than expected but I still can't take it seriously, and that's ok it's a gag show.
Dec 25, 2019 9:44 AM

Aug 2019
damn well nobody was expecting that
Dec 25, 2019 9:47 AM

Apr 2017
me: I'm sad now :'(
old seiya: gonna be okay
what to do before watching the next ep: say "ready perfectory"

Dec 25, 2019 9:52 AM

Feb 2019
Well, the dark shit came. I was not expecting to start the Lord's birthday with tears in my eyes smh, lmao. Rista's speech at the end with that song broke me. Despite all the things Seiyaa says he loves his whole crew and really does love Rista. I have a feeling next week will be even darker. This has definitely been my favourite isekai since Log Horizon, no doubt the most enjoyable and funniest for ages. Onto Oresuki to cheer me up and then back to my toradora watch. Merry Christmas everyone.
Dec 25, 2019 9:53 AM
Oct 2019
I thought it would be a calm episode, they shopping relaxing and BOOM this happens. Great Great episode.
Now, at the part that they were being attacked by the evil frog i didnt know how to feel if worried and sad or excited because they were attacked with that tongue/tentacle XD
Dec 25, 2019 10:02 AM
Jul 2017
Now we understand why Seiya is so cautious. Back then, he used to be reckless and he failed to save Colt, Tiana, and Ariadoa. And Ishtar gave a shocking conclusion that Tiana, whom Seiya was in love with, is Ristarte. Tiana's soul had been reincarnated. And she was pregnant with Seiya's child. The reason why he didn't want Mash and Elulu to join the party at first was because he didn't want to lose his comrades again. He was worried for the safety of them.
Dec 25, 2019 10:20 AM

May 2018
Gonna be Okay.

Big rip to previous Seiya and his party
Dec 25, 2019 10:30 AM

Aug 2014
The passing was horrible. It felt like watching the episode on 2X speed.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Dec 25, 2019 10:31 AM
Jan 2019
I am pretty sure that as Soon as they pass through that portal Seiya would have already defeated The Demon Lord or he will be in some other humorous situation. I like this show more for it's comedy that action or drama , so yeah I am really hoping for some comedic moments.
Dec 25, 2019 10:39 AM
Jun 2017
A must watch episode as it showed why he is very cautious in all of his battle. That backstory is just so sad to watch with.
Dec 25, 2019 10:42 AM
Jun 2019
Wow,Rista's and Seiya's backstory is quite interesting,good episode.

I will never get tired of comedy/love combination
Dec 25, 2019 10:47 AM

Jul 2014
Backstory time! I love when all the little things that happen throughout the series connect in the end... but holy shit I didn't expect the revelation about Rista. This episode was so good.

That said, only one episode left and man, I'm gonna miss Rista so much lmao.
Dec 25, 2019 10:52 AM

Jul 2017
Woah damn. The first bit was funny as usual but holy the second bit was not expected. Ristarte used to be a princess and old Seiya's lover before she died by the demon lord?

If anything plot was not to be expected from this lolol. Wonder how it's gonna end considering that the source is still ongoing
Dec 25, 2019 10:58 AM
Jul 2012
so, the last episode will be broadcasted on the 28th?
Dec 25, 2019 11:20 AM

Nov 2017
otacobell said:

Yes, 28th december 00:00 hrs.
Dec 25, 2019 11:38 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
This episode is really sad. I was expecting another hilarious comedy episode this week but this episode brought me tears.

Gonna be okay.
Dec 25, 2019 12:25 PM
Jun 2013
xkazutox said:
This episode is really sad. I was expecting another hilarious comedy episode this week but this episode brought me tears.

Gonna be okay.

Tears yeah. I hope we won’t be trolled next episode. I won’t be shocked if the demon lord is a female that fell in love with the hero.

On the side note, I feel a lot from the Novel was skipped, what was skipped,? I never read the novel but I feel a lot was skipped
Dec 25, 2019 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Digibro and BestGuyEver predicted that Seiya had been to another world to save it before, WAY before this episode even aired, based on some foreshadowing in the earlier episodes.
Did anyone else predict the plot reveal that Seiya had been to another world before?

I found it absolutely hilarious how the shop owner was being passive aggressive to Rista about wearing revealing swimsuits, only for Rista to then agree to buy those trunks for Seiya, because she's a pervert. I did not see that punchline coming.

iliyanski89 said:
otacobell said:

Yes, 28th december 00:00 hrs.

After reading this post, I Googled it. Holy shit. Thanks a lot guys: if I didn't know, I would've waited long after the final episode aired and then watched it.

kevin_video said:

And somehow I knew his slapping of the princess had something to do with her representing his old self.

What pissed me off about this episode is how it falls into the light novel dialogue writing of characters pointing out the subtext: the princess paralleling Seiya's old self might have been somewhat subtle, but NOPE the anime points it out. Now that you mention it though, it does make sense why Seiya would be such an asshole to her.
removed-userDec 25, 2019 12:45 PM
Dec 25, 2019 12:51 PM

Aug 2013
I think it was pretty obvious that Seiya had been summoned by Aria before and that something bad happened at that time, but I was surprised that Listarte was there too
Dec 25, 2019 12:55 PM

Nov 2011
This episode went in a crazy direction real quick lol.

Thought it was going to be all fun but turned into something pretty serious.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 25, 2019 1:13 PM

Aug 2019
This was funny and then I was surprised and sad.

This is my favourite new anime this season.
Dec 25, 2019 1:40 PM

Nov 2014
Oh shit. It was heavily foreshadowed that Aria, Seyia and proabably Rista has some past. But I didn't expect THAT. Huge tone change after everything we saw so far.
I don't mind tbh, it's pretty epic. Hopefully we will get some super happy end next week.

RealTheAbsurdist said:

Did anyone else predict the plot reveal that Seiya had been to another world before?

I mean, it was really obvious? Even Aria's reactions to Seyia starting from early episodes were enough. Then we also had info about mortals becoming gods that had no other clear context to tie it to. And finally Warmaster directly saying that Seyia fights like someone with experience.
JustAnotherShiroDec 25, 2019 1:54 PM
Dec 25, 2019 1:49 PM
Feb 2017
phantomfandom said:
I'm wondering what happen to the baby, is it possible that the baby is Mash/Elulu? Also, I'm sad that Seiya is not a virgin, even though that happened in previous reincarnation.

Also, the B-level world is not what I expected. At first I think it's actually very hard, like SS level, but the demon lord has power to manipulate level information into B to put hero's guard down. But now it's really just B level but Seiya being too careless.

Do you mean that scene where that Valkyrie goddess had sex with him?
Dec 25, 2019 1:56 PM
Jul 2018
Yukikaze_sama said:
Oh shit. It was heavily foreshadowed that Aria, Seyia and proabably Rista has some past. But I didn't expect THAT. Huge tone change after everything we saw so far.
I don't mind tbh, it's pretty epic. Hopefully we will get some super happy end next week.

RealTheAbsurdist said:

I mean, it was really obvious? Even Aria's reactions to Seyia starting from early episodes were enough. Then we also had info about mortals becoming gods that had no other clear context to tie it to. And finally Warmaster directly saying that Seyia fights like someone with experience.

Wow. Then I'm really dumb.
Dec 25, 2019 2:06 PM
Oct 2016
Just Wait for Last Episode guys... This anime Will i remember for long long times...Its Good though 9.5/10
Dec 25, 2019 2:29 PM
Jun 2016
I love how in one episode this went from having comedy, to retconing to having zero comedy and for me, one of the best anime this year.
Dec 25, 2019 2:36 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
RealTheAbsurdist said:
Yukikaze_sama said:

Wow. Then I'm really dumb.

You're not the only one who didn't notice. I thought Aria had a crush on him because of his look this whole entire time. The other goddesses fall for him too.
Well, it make sense for someone who read a lot of isekai 2nd or more reincarnation
Dec 25, 2019 2:38 PM

Dec 2015
Interesting episode. I wonder if he'll get killed with chain destruction and reborn as a God, that would be cool. But knowing how anime usually goes, it'll all work out in the end and nothing bad will happen.
Dec 25, 2019 2:47 PM

Sep 2011
damn this episode was so sad. wasn't its usual humorous tone but i loved it. can't wait for the final episode
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2019

272 by poppaccino »»
Mar 31, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2019

179 by Beatnik »»
Jan 19, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

273 by vicok »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2019

135 by Ayano_Kuma »»
Nov 8, 2023 4:57 AM

Poll: » Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2019

94 by brunoyilli »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.