Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 21, 2019 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, the swim club put up quite a show on stage with their performance. Looks like the cultural festival is a real treat for the people that attended.

Mafuyu's outfit breaking apart was an absolutely priceless moment imo. Episode also decided to put Nariyuki into a silly outfit again because why not lol. Heh, fun to see Asumi again. Fumino's princess role is also quite an eyecatcher.
Dec 21, 2019 9:30 AM

Feb 2019
Didn't know Idolmaster got a Bokuben patch. Imagine not thinking sensei is best girl lol. God she's so Fucking cute.
Dec 21, 2019 9:31 AM
Feb 2017
Ok At the end Furuhashi Thought it was Asumi in that Costume
I really wanna See her Reaction when she knows that it Was Nariyuki not Asumi
And Yeah Furuhashi is the Best Girl she always were and she will always be
Dec 21, 2019 9:36 AM

Aug 2013
Kirisu-sensei as an idol lol. She didn't even move her mouth.

Good to see Asumi again.

Dec 21, 2019 9:45 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode, I didn't except to this show to have a Idol CGI concert with magical girl outfits lol
And wow Fumino kissing Nariyuki through the costume, but she didn't know it was him xD

Dec 21, 2019 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
Yes, we got a performance with sensei. I approve! <3
It was hilarious that sensei didn't even try to lip sync though. XD

The last scene was quite saucy. xD
Dec 21, 2019 9:57 AM

Mar 2016
Damn, they just had to go with CGI for the dance sequence...
Dec 21, 2019 10:22 AM
Jun 2019
So..Because Yuiga was in neko costume, no one,including his childhood friend,Takemoto,but him knew that Furuhashi kissed him...Such an intrigue!What will happen next?This show is getting more an more interesting with every new episode.

Btw,3D Kirisu is the best thing ever happened in CGI anime(of course only after houseki no kuni).
Dec 21, 2019 10:42 AM
Feb 2009
tight lipped idol Kirisu sensei lol and it's hard to unsee those bra! Fumino stealing the first kiss what an episode
Dec 21, 2019 11:07 AM

Mar 2016
Flaecy said:
tight lipped idol Kirisu sensei lol and it's hard to unsee those bra! Fumino stealing the first kiss what an episode

You forget there was already an accidental kiss with Ogata much earlier in the series, not to mention this particular kiss happened through a costume so it technically doesn't count.
Dec 21, 2019 11:35 AM

Aug 2013
Superns18 said:
Didn't know Idolmaster got a Bokuben patch. Imagine not thinking sensei is best girl lol. God she's so Fucking cute.

Nah. Idolmaster anime has no CGshit.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 21, 2019 11:43 AM

Feb 2007
That was a surprisingly wholesome costume the teachers turned out to have originally had for Kirisu, I fully expected it to be the usual bunny girl choice when they were discussing it the last time.
Dec 21, 2019 11:48 AM

Dec 2014
well the CG clearegraphy was something..but overall great episode
Dec 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Jun 2017
I found the CG to be a bit weird but it was alright. At first I thought Sensei not moving her lips was just an animation error but it is freaking hilarious that it was intentional on her part due to not giving any fucks lol.
Dec 21, 2019 2:22 PM

Mar 2008
whats the point of that kiss if she was awake anyways? lol
Dec 21, 2019 2:25 PM

Oct 2010
She obviously thinks is Kominami Senpai lol. But still Furuhashi is best girl and I pray she wins in the end. Happy to see them "kiss" at all
Dec 21, 2019 3:42 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn reaches the endgame with yet another fantastic episode! The festival continues and Nariyuki does his best to help his friends with their activities, but in the world of We Never Learn, nothing's ever simple and things get complicated really fast. I really liked the swim club's performance, it felt as if the show had become an idol anime, and the Sleeping Beauty stage play was among one of the show's most hilarious scenes. All in all, this was a good episode and I can't wait to see how it all ends. We Never Learn has been one of the finest anime of the year and I'll be sad to see it good, so hopefully, it will deliver a satisfying conclusion.
Dec 21, 2019 6:11 PM

Apr 2015
That Kirisu dance was glorious, eventho it was CGI and no lip sync at all, it rocked. Uruka also wore that new outfit nicely. Also Kirisu has some great taste for Bra's!!

Speaking about rocking, Asumi put up a nice performance there. Great to see her again. Also loved her clothes.

This episode has no shortage of great outfits, cause would you believe it, the dress Fumino was wearing is just <3 So pretty and in the right colour!! Perhaps even better than Kirisu's outfit!

Fumino is gonna feel very awkward when she knows who was under that cat hood... So I am not counting this kiss for now, it was on fabric after all.
Dec 21, 2019 6:13 PM

Nov 2007

Mai girl Uruka as Full Pure Darkness is so freaken' adorable! ❤

And cannot get enough of Mafuyu-sensei! She was amazing! Tfw we will probably never see her beautiful arc animated, nor the heart-wrenching Kominami-senpai arc.

nonemukun said:
So..Because Yuiga was in neko costume, no one, including his childhood friend,Takemoto, but him knew that Furuhashi kissed him...Such an intrigue!

Yeah, when the kiss was through a costume.

Flaecy said:
Fumino stealing the first costume kiss what an episode

Corrected for you. The first accidental kiss was from Rizu.

Although I wonder if there will ever be an actual kiss in the story down the line.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 7:21 PM

Oct 2014
I'm starting to hate this anime. Theres too many anime who have a plot like this. Smh

Seriously if only they focus on only two girls (Kominami an Sensei), this will be a lot better.
Dec 21, 2019 7:23 PM

Mar 2019
Gorgeous Furu-Princess, but still #TeamUruka and #TeamChono...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Dec 21, 2019 9:20 PM
Jun 2013
this was a waste of an episode. like what importance did this episode have in the plot or storyline. always some sort of retarded bullshit misunderstanding, there was no dra.a filled romantic moments and this is the 2nd to last episode. i skipped most of the episode to see if Nariyuki was going to take of the mask and clear up everything but he didnt and the misunderstanding is still ongoing for no reason, what a suprise (being sarcastic). such a dumb wasted episode, which is really irritating, as well as not having enough Uruka this whole season.....
Dec 21, 2019 9:30 PM

Nov 2007
@CrasianLe: Do not click the spoiler button in my previous post. You'll drop the anime if you did even if there is only one episode left.
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2019 10:44 PM

Jul 2014
The CG was ok, if something made it weird it was that Sensei didn't move her lips. Thank God they explained later that she didn't want to sing and not even make the effort to lip sync lmao.

...And her tits disintegrated the outfit... nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Lucky Nariyuki.

Uruka looked great with that outfit and hairstyle <3.

Such strong brocon powers lol. The sister is great, she deserves more screen time.

The same goes for Kominami. She deserves more love, she's such a fun character. I love her, my second best girl only behind Sensei.

Also, dat ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Lucky Nariyuki x2.

My God, Furuhashi is so gorgeous........... but come on, it's too obvious at this point.
Dec 21, 2019 10:53 PM

Oct 2017
The idol concert was nice, Kirisu sensei looked cute af. Also lol her costume coudn't handle it till the end. Fumino's play was hilarious and dang too bad the costume was between their lips, well she woudn't do it otherwise so this was sweet.
Dec 22, 2019 3:18 AM

Apr 2018
CGI was weird specially with Kirisu's straight stoned face lmaoo. I wasdissapointed with the end because Fumino thought Meowpoleon Z was Kominami but I was kinda happy because they sorta kissed lmao
Dec 22, 2019 3:19 AM
Sep 2019
The episode was great, I still don't like nariyuki as a character, is just the standart harem boring main character, but the show still great, the girls are lovely and, even if I'm in team Fumino, I know that the dumb Nariyuki is not going to choose any girl, because that's what boring main characters of harem anime does. I've admint that sensei is cute as a button.
Dec 22, 2019 3:23 AM

Jul 2017
Kirisu-sensei being some Love Live CG crossover? At least the CGI wasn't cringe with no lip syncing (coz singing makes her cringe), and that was some feat taking what was originally Uruka's position. Uruka in full-on "Pretty Cure" outfit was nice too...all according to (Nariyuki's) Keikaku. But what's NOT acoording to that is Kirisu's "fat shaming" fatness which causes her to explode with her bra. Damn...

And of course, Furuhashi's class on towards that Sleeping Beauty plan...and Nariyuki once again escapes unscathed...not without some external problems.

Kominami is as slick as usual with her old light music club, but meeting Nariyuki in that costume seems coincidental. Even more slick is cheating her way to save Nariyuki from teachers with her maid stance.

Sadly...Fumino's class are getting the short end of the stick with the play, and instead, became the pride of all boys requested to have a chance to kiss the school idol. Thank God Nariyuki made it in time for convenience to finish the play by hook or by crook. AND WITH THAT...the 2nd coincidental kiss to Nariyuki...WHAT A SHOCKER!

This festival arc won't go down without any shenanigans, won't it? The last episode draws near...
Dec 22, 2019 5:44 AM
Jun 2017
Aria said:
I was thinking the exact same thing
Dec 22, 2019 6:13 AM

Oct 2014
FrenzyAssassin said:
Aria said:
I was thinking the exact same thing

NTR.

Or fan service. This anime is becoming a headache to me lol
Dec 22, 2019 7:50 AM
Apr 2019
They added a lot of effort to the concert... kinda nice altough the CGI not that good... but still i appreciate it...

papsoshea said:
Fumino gives us the second kiss of the series? (I've completely forgotten). Oh, how could it all end next week? Any manga readers out there? Is this all the material left? Even though Fumino got her moment with Nariyuki, it is always...

Daily Uruka appreciation for being the best girl and for her tan lines.

Me here.. there's a lot of material left.. its possible to make s3... i mean they should be... we only got Fumino arc so far.. ffs...

But if you want to read the manga.. just start from the beginning.. there's a lot skipped chapters.. especially rizu in s1... (2 chapter rizu cuteness about kiss after what happen with nariyuki and sleepover chapter) and sensei in s2... (#JusticeforMiharu)

The way the anime adapted the chapters is not in order too.. like this culture festival arc (ch60-70s) it should be before fumino arc in ch 80s
JicaDec 22, 2019 7:54 AM
Dec 22, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2018
Nice CGI dance sequence , too bad they have to lip sing the song.....
Wlep 1 more to go.
Dec 22, 2019 10:09 AM

Jan 2018
Nice move Furuhashi Fumino!
Dec 22, 2019 12:40 PM

Jul 2017
shanimebib said:

And cannot get enough of Mafuyu-sensei! She was amazing! Tfw we will probably never see her beautiful arc animated, nor the heart-wrenching Kominami-senpai arc.

nonemukun said:
So..Because Yuiga was in neko costume, no one, including his childhood friend,Takemoto, but him knew that Furuhashi kissed him...Such an intrigue!

Flaecy said:
Fumino stealing the first costume kiss what an episode

Although I wonder if there will ever be an actual kiss in the story down the line.

Didn't expect that to be a spoiler... fuck my life...
Dec 22, 2019 12:44 PM

Aug 2016
I liked the idol cgi part but i was hoping for a little bit more romantic character development. Lets hope next episode feels less stale.
Dec 22, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2007
Guatafat said:
shanimebib said:

Didn't expect that to be a spoiler... fuck my life...

But I put it inside a spoiler tag...don't tell me you don't know how spoiler button works. I also put the description on the spoiler button.

Unless there is an announcement for a third season, this will never be animated. There's no guarantee that it would be animated even if there is a third season. Several important parts of every character bar one were removed from the anime. Don't think it just happened for the sake of happening. There has been a proper build up. The continuity of the stories for everyone except for one character (I don't have to point out which character) has been thrown out of the window so that only that character stands out (which the director of the anime admitted to be his preferred choice). They even shuffled arcs to favour the character.

Mark_Dingemanse said:
I liked the idol cgi part but i was hoping for a little bit more romantic character development. Lets hope next episode feels less stale.

Eh, you got the Fumino costume kiss that every fumino fan and their grandmother have been harping about. How could you not see any romantic character development? lol.
Coronavirus.
Dec 22, 2019 3:54 PM
Mar 2015
yuiga is everywhere Saving the routine by putting Sensei in the show and sewing Uraka's costume He saved Fumi and shared their first kiss
Dec 22, 2019 4:38 PM
Jun 2017
As a #TeamFumino i approve this episode. Yeah
Dec 23, 2019 5:19 AM

Jul 2015
The CG here was actually not awful, it didn't hurt me physically. But dang these last couple of episodes have been one heck of a ride, as expected of this series. Only one more left.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 23, 2019 9:09 AM

Aug 2016
Guatafat said:

Eh, you got the Fumino costume kiss that every fumino fan and their grandmother have been harping about. How could you not see any romantic character development? lol.

It was forced and in a costume i was hoping for something more raw. The kiss would have ment so much more if he actually participated in the play like the girls had intended. with a normal costume
Dec 23, 2019 10:28 AM

Oct 2018
Jesus that god awful CGI xD
Dec 23, 2019 12:31 PM
Nov 2016
Great episode, except the crappy Idol CGI.
Dec 23, 2019 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
Although the CGI performance was somewhat off-putting, all was well in the end. After Nariyuki managed to rapidly undress Mafuyu...

Asumi was delightful, she always manages to make my heart race.

Dec 23, 2019 4:24 PM

Apr 2016
This felt a lot like Zombieland Saga xD
Nice ending part.
Dec 23, 2019 5:16 PM

Nov 2017
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot,
Now Loading.....
Dec 23, 2019 5:27 PM

Aug 2018
That was a really hilarious festival, almost every character besides Ogata found out a place in the spotlights ! I won't say anything about the CGI since everything I had in mind were already mentioned earlier
Dec 24, 2019 8:44 AM

Nov 2007
bondtux said:
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot.

Because that is what Director-san wants. He is a Fumino fan. Before the anime, Sensei dominated/destroyed all the polls and due to the manga, Uruka almost caught up with Fumino until this atrocious anime adaptation.
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2019 9:32 AM

Nov 2017
shanimebib said:
bondtux said:
i dont know why Fumino always get the plot.

Because that is what Director-san wants. He is a Fumino fan. Before the anime, Sensei dominated/destroyed all the polls and due to the manga, Uruka almost caught up with Fumino until this atrocious anime adaptation.
SO thats why, but whoever would win... i dont really care, i just care the plot.
It just wierd that only 1 character on harem tag that always get the plot.
Now Loading.....
Dec 24, 2019 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
@bondtux: You have no idea what are the things that got shafted for the curious case of Fumino-daddy. I have never seen such a biased adaptation of a harem manga in my life. Literally removing everything that gives foundation/ elevates other characters has been dropped for one character to stand out.
Coronavirus.
Dec 24, 2019 11:08 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Nice call back to Zombieland Saga.
Ohhh shut up, no, absolutely disrespectful to the Takemoto ship over here. First Ogata gets her kiss in the first season and now Furahashi gets hers in the second season. What about Takemoto? Then they better have her shine during the third season (I hope we get one at least).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

52 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.