Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 18, 2019 12:02 PM

Feb 2011
In no way shape or form have I ever thought that I would seriously consider this anime to be AOTS or that it would deliver what is probably going to be one of the most memorable episodes this season and yet.. here we are. This episode was just sheer insanity, it left me speechless. This villain is probably one of the most interesting and compelling since Psycho Pass's Makishima. Absolutely outstanding, 10/10 for this episode
Nov 18, 2019 12:05 PM

Jul 2019
Disgustingly good episode through and through. However, now there are so many loose threads that I wonder how things will continue. I could imagine Seizaki going fully rogue to be just just despite defying legality.
Nov 18, 2019 12:06 PM
Apr 2016
Hatsuyuki said:
In no way shape or form have I ever thought that I would seriously consider this anime to be AOTS or that it would deliver what is probably going to be one of the most memorable episodes this season and yet.. here we are. This episode was just sheer insanity, it left me speechless. This villain is probably one of the most interesting and compelling since Psycho Pass's Makishima. Absolutely outstanding, 10/10 for this episode

Might want to take a look at the B: The Beginning true villain. Strongly seems like this series is going the same route.
Re:formed
Nov 18, 2019 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
Remember folks anime is for kids.......NOT

This episode was something else
Nov 18, 2019 12:29 PM
Jun 2016
Ten said:
This was such a mess. The violence for the sake of violence or, at least, it's not clear yet what Magase's true objective is and how it's tied with Itsuki. His explanation was somewhat logical and they could work with that and actually gain support from people, but they decide to kill everyone opposing them? Won't it make things more difficult? The thing with Sekuro was awful and cruel and so far totally unnecessary. It was more than enough that Kujiin died too. My impression of the show just dropped significantly. While the previous episode was a bit boring, this one I really disliked. I hope the overall morale of the story will make sense after all. Maybe it's a good thing that the way evil was shown appeared disgusting but I'm sure there'll be just as many who'd think that Magase was cool and attractive. Also, the way they incorporated food between the scenes was kinda cheap and meh.

Its not clear? I think that this episode leave it really fucking clear.
That whole conversation between magase and seizaki explained it really well, we, aswell as Seizaki, cant understand the reasons or the logic behind "evil", we were born in a "good" world, in good circumstances, with good things, we are not able to understand whats behind evil.
See it this way, its like trying to understand the behaviour of a sociopath, someone who enjoys to steal, hurt, lie, etc. We see all that behiour as something "illogical", we are not able to make sense out of it. And on the other hand, the socipaths cant understand "good", cant relate to good, cant understands "good" feelings, they cant understand US, who are "good" people.
Its the same, and thats her objective. Its not "completly clear" (Though, we can create an idea of where this is going and why, wich is what i explained above) cause it is meant to be that way to be explained, so it can be logic to the "true world" logic.

I think this is fascinating, the way the whole show decides to explore the behaviour and the way it works the brain of someone as Magase, it is a gem when it comes to psychoanalysis and such matters. Also there are a lot of other things that are incredibly good, the debate of wether suicide should be legal or not, what i could provoque, if its "good or bad" to let someone die, cause yes, it is painful to be "obligated" to live because of society when you are feeling like shit because of X problems, and suicide is an option; but, theres also the option of helping someone to get through whatever they are going and avoid suicide. The way the show explains that getting suicide legalized, people will stop seeing such as a "joke" and begin to see it more seriously, and probably lower the suicide rates, the comparisson with the Marihuana case is absolutly correct and well done, i really think this last episode and the show itself is really fucking good.

Though, most of the show is kinda bad on its writting and way of storytelling, BUT, we cant deny at all that those scenes when Magase, and the other guy appears, its a 10/10 anime.
See the first interrogation scene with Magase, the end of episode 3, the public debate of suicide, and the end of this episode.

Nov 18, 2019 12:39 PM

May 2016
wow, I feel sick, I didn't expect all that to happen in one episode, that last scene was so disturbing...
Nov 18, 2019 12:51 PM

Jul 2015
AdroSlice said:
I have a question on Sekuro... Did she really die? Sure all her limbs were chopped off, but knowing this show I wouldn't be surprised if magase just packaged her up nicely and dropped her off somewhere, a hospital or somewhere to be found, that everyone would have to confront that she then would likely request euthanasia, a form of assisted suicide...

99% chances she is dead due to blood loss and shock.

Nov 18, 2019 1:13 PM

Apr 2018
I think I died inside

Nov 18, 2019 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
What means for you to be good or evil? After all we're all human.
Magase really did us dirty this episode. Her trick was revealed but the magic never went off. This case was much more than what they could handle. For what solving it means to accept evil too. As love never discriminates, so does the bad.
Truly terrifying episode. And we'd have to wait for a month for the next one.

Sh'e better than all those yandere waifu's.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 18, 2019 1:49 PM

May 2016
I have mixed feelings about this show. On the one hand, this episode was a really fantastic rush - everything going wrong all at once in such a spectacular way had really great entertainment value. What a time. On the other hand, the more I think about any specific detail the less I like it.

That debate panel, for example, was the worst possible format they could have had for confronting Itsuki, and I'm frankly not sure why Nomaru allowed it to happen. It allowed Itsuki four times as much time as everybody else to talk, while also lining him up against a panel of 60something seeming has-beens from across the spectrum which lets him play his youth and outsider status up. It also means that he could, as he did, pick on all these people individually. There's nothing that looks worse than four old men getting humiliated by a charismatic young man live on television. If Nomaru was as serious an operator as he's supposed to be, he wouldn't have ever approached that format in the way he did. A far better strategy for Nomaru to pull would probably have been to run a stalking-horse in Itsuki's lane as being also pro-suicide, but significantly dumber. This would halve Itsuki's speaking time and turning from a new generation vs old generation thing into a "wow, this guy's a crank and can pull out crank friends too" kind of dispute. Getting some of the mainstream party guys to go hardline anti-suicide might allow Nomaru to weigh in last by promising to look at updating the passive euthanasia law and kicking funds into mental heath initiatives. Hell, all these establishment guys letting him run in the first place without having something on him personally to keep him in line seems a bit sus. All of this is pretty standard practice, and it just feels like they're deliberately making everything way too easy for Itsuki.

Case in point- the kid. In general, politicians don't stake their careers on a high-risk stunt like that without doing a background check.

As for the stuff around suicide, I find it kind of interesting that nobody involved in that debate mentioned that talking about suicide, or even depicting it, drives the suicide rate up. There's a reason why people distinguish between suicide and assisted dying.

Magase's a bit of a mess, albeit one with really strong shock value and a lot more charisma than pretty much everyone else on screen.

Babylon feels like someone read The Killing Joke and thought that "wow, this says a lot about the society we live in". I'm honestly kind of disappointed - the first couple episodes felt way tighter.
Nov 18, 2019 1:51 PM

Nov 2016
Dunno the last time when an episode made feel so uncomfortable, if that ever happened in such a manner. I was literally gasping in shock. Madness, sheer madness and brilliant at the same time. This anime really pulled something off what others couldn't achieve.

And of all times, now we got such a long break. This is as evil as Magase xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 18, 2019 2:00 PM

Jun 2012
Wow. I was wondering why there was a warning on the episode.
Halfway through I thought it was due to that suicide scene since the guy likened it to sex, which was pretty disturbing. So I thought that was why there was a warning on the episode.

holy shit nope.
Magase with her axe.
I am very very disturbed.
I fucking love this show.
Nov 18, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2019
I'm shocked ... Shocked is even a weak word to describe my state right now. Probably I'd say, I'm speechless.
Magase killed literally all good guys in that anime except Zen. The way that she killed that lady was ... so brutal. She succeeded to break Zen down. The exchange scenes between the torture and Zen's family was well-crafted ... Well, I dunno how do I should feel after watching this episode but it left me with many conflicted emotions.
Nov 18, 2019 2:08 PM

Sep 2017
Babylon's poster was already spoiling us how the rest of the co-stars were going to die: hanged, with a shot in the head and dismembered ....... seizaki, what will happen to you?

Nov 18, 2019 2:17 PM

Feb 2011
Guys, if anyone is interested, I ripped the soundtrack used in the torture scene. It's not entirely clean, but it should be the best version until the official release comes around.

Nov 18, 2019 2:17 PM

Dec 2015
Wow. Didn't expect Sekuro to die as well. Thought since it was about "sex" Magase might only be able to influence people that like females sexually. (Maybe some lesbian or bi girls amongst the people that jumped.)

Now the other guy ... was to be expected that he dies. Sekuro must have been hetero. :D Didn't expect an actual killing (no suicide). I guess from the beginning Magases main target has been Seizaki and she wants to "play". I also think he won't be controlled into killing himself. Also he is a guy and careful. So she tries to harm him that way by killing others and just letting all people that want to arrest her commit suicide. (And in the end Seizaki will have to kill her - committing a crime.)

Does anyone know Mouryou no Hako? I have only watched a few eps back then (still real fansubs and got slowly released) and then lost interest because of the slow subs and lots of talking iirc in that anime. Still I got a bit remined of it. Don't know why. I think there was a similar atmosphere a bit. Babylon has recommendations for Subete ga F while Subete ga F has a recommendation for Mouryou no Hako. No recommendation linking this one with Mouryou no Hako yet. (Would be nice fi someone that watched both fully could compare them.)
Nov 18, 2019 2:37 PM

Jan 2017
I liked the directing for the episode especially with the scene at the end there with Magase and Seizaki. It reminded of the interrogation scene from Episode 2. As for my actually feelings on the contents of the episode, I'm still sorting those out but at the very least I could say it was interesting. The long wait for December 30th now begins...sigh.
Nov 18, 2019 3:00 PM
Apr 2015
BlackCicero said:
I liked the directing for the episode especially with the scene at the end there with Magase and Seizaki. It reminded of the interrogation scene from Episode 2. As for my actually feelings on the contents of the episode, I'm still sorting those out but at the very least I could say it was interesting. The long wait for December 30th now begins...sigh.

Episode was crazy
Not bad as you said
Nov 18, 2019 3:06 PM
Dec 2010
I've been waiting seven episodes for a significant twist and explanation for Kaika Itsuki's actions. Why suicide of all things? What could possibly sway the public? What will happen at the debate. Then he spews such absolute garbage and everyone is just blown away. I'm sorry, but any competent politician in that room could've dismantled his argument in mere seconds. Yet they were all so blown away and dumbfounded, as though his logica was sound and his argument was irrefutable.

What a crock.

His reason for wanting to commit suicide was to donate his organs. Fair enough. Noble even. This very theme has been shown in plenty of other novels, movies, etc. You don't need to LEGALIZE SUICIDE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS! The moment he laid out that drivel they should've responded with, "A better alternative is give a person the right to die and donate their organs, if it is to save another and/or vastly improve their quality of life."

I hate it when shows do something they think is so profound and play it up to this degree. There was nothing deep or moving or convincing in that speech.
Nov 18, 2019 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
Disturbing, and heavy stuff. First the end of the debate though, the opposing politicians were left speechless, and I guess that Itsuki has the election in the bag now. And not that it's really important, or it may be, but I wonder if the boy is really his biological son with Magase Ai. Kujin's description of the effect of her whisper was quite something too. It can't be easy, seeing someone you care about committing suicide right in front of you while you are unable to do anything. Then the way she murdered Sekuro. When Seizaki received that link I thought that she "only" wanted him to watch Sekuro kill herself as well, but for the first time Magase dirtied her hands with blood by slowly murdering Sekuro instead of making her kill herself.

The way the murder scene overlapped with Seizaki's family making him lunch? I don't know, it just made things even more disturbing. If you take her words seriously, she did this to try to make Seizaki understand her. To make him question even something as why is it "bad" to kill people, and "good" to let them live. I want to believe that what she is doing has meaning, I want to know her goals or something. Welp, pretty much every important character with a known face, who worked with Seizaki, died except for him. And it's his "fault" too, for coming up with that reckless kidnapping plan. Here's hoping he can get back on his feet after powerlessly witnessing all of that.
Nov 18, 2019 3:37 PM
Aug 2018
For anyone wondering what Magase's conversation was about, it was her saying that society automatically assumes that evil people commit evil for no other reason than them being evil because good people were raised a good life and never had to consider evil and therefore never understood the reason why people commit evil. Society assumes that they are automatically incompatibile with evil people. Magase believes that evil people and good people are not that different and that they could get along if good people just tried to understand evil people. Here are some quotes that support this. (placed them in spoilers because they were long)

This passage emphasises her value on being understood and getting along with everyone else.

This is passage is her trying to explain that good and evil people only have 1 difference.

This is her saying good and evil people could get along if they understood each other.

This is her saying that there is reason evil is committed and that it is not just done because they are evil people.

This is her saying that good people do not comprehend evil because they were raised a good life and never had to consider evil.

I argree with people being unable to comprehend evil because they had lived good lives but I think her saying that the difference between a good and evil person is only 1 thing is a massive oversimplification and even after understanding the evil person, they would not necessarily get along.

Full subtitle script available here https://pastebin.com/tGiRY1A8.
eWEQRW123123Nov 18, 2019 4:11 PM
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Nov 18, 2019 3:42 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't catch this until someone else pointed it out but if you look at the image for the anime you can see that the shapes of the paper around the characters matches their fates.
Nov 18, 2019 3:58 PM

Jan 2018
with just a little more gore this would be a masterpiece
Nov 18, 2019 4:00 PM
Aug 2018
If Kaika Itsuki's argument is being able to suicide to donate organs to someone else. It should just be that specific case rather than broadly legalising suicide for every other case. Kaika Itsuki's motives for the suicide law are still unclear in my opinion. He responded to criticism but has yet to provide his own personal reason for it. You could say it was to save his son but he said he was not suiciding for that cause (though who knows if he was lying). I do not fully remember but it is interesting that he never argued the suicide law as a means of ending someone's suffering.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.
Nov 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Jul 2012
So, considering that Magase appears to be at least somewhat supernatural (with being able to get people to kill themselves with just a whisper, being able to seemingly shapeshift) - without any knowledge of the books, my new theory as to what's going on with Magase is that she's Izanami-no-Mikoto, either personally or serving as an agent of her will.

By way of explanation - Izanami, after Izanagi went into Yomi to retrieve her, saw her true state, and then fled out of Yomi and sealed the entrance with a boulder, cursed Japan saying that she would claim the lives of 1000 people every year (with Izanagi saying he'd give birth to 1500 more).

Well, Magase's actions are certainly one way to carry out Izanami's curse.
Nov 18, 2019 4:23 PM
Feb 2016
ziad1419 said:
KatsutoSaki said:
Yep, this series will mess up big time at/near the end just like any other thriller series I've watched. Sekuro's cruel death was extremely unnecessary.

Death sekuro was necessary
Now zin will have charecter devlopment

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StuffedIntoTheFridge
Nov 18, 2019 4:25 PM
Feb 2016
CountZeroOr said:
So, considering that Magase appears to be at least somewhat supernatural (with being able to get people to kill themselves with just a whisper, being able to seemingly shapeshift) - without any knowledge of the books, my new theory as to what's going on with Magase is that she's Izanami-no-Mikoto, either personally or serving as an agent of her will.

So the same twist from the video game/anime
?
Nov 18, 2019 4:38 PM

Jul 2012
SunlitSonata said:
CountZeroOr said:

So the same twist from the video game/anime
?

That's kind of my guess - except the character in question is much more clearly an antagonist figure from the get-go, it's just that the origins of their supernatural powers are the twist.

EDIT: Also, anyone know what happened to the kid?
CountZeroOrNov 18, 2019 4:46 PM
Nov 18, 2019 4:46 PM

Jan 2018
Things took a really bad turn in this episode.

> That appeal to emotion by Itsuki for saving his boy. Not buying it. There are still willing donors that won't exchange their own lives by suicide.
> The Special Investigation Team got wiped out. Easily by Magase's powers. I'm convinced now that Magase's powers are supernatural.
> Poor Detective Kujiin. Right in front of Seizaki.
> So, that was the ax for. Poor Sekuro. I'm now really eagered to see Magase suffered if she will be able to be catched by Seizaki.

Overall, I hate to say this but imo this has got to be the best episode so far.
Cannot wait for the next one.
Nainu_Nov 18, 2019 4:55 PM
Nov 18, 2019 5:08 PM

Jan 2013
i didnt expect magase to do a raw slow kill , but i guess she is the real deal

was a long time before i was intimidated by a villain , good job more of those please anime world
Nov 18, 2019 5:15 PM

Oct 2015
I thought that was silly, especially the comparison of sex and death, truly pathetic!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 18, 2019 5:33 PM
Oct 2014
So she has the ability to make you feel sexual ecstasy to the point you would submit to whatever she says, even death. Interesting...

What an episode. Rip Kujiin, Torao and team, and Sekuro.
Nov 18, 2019 5:51 PM

Sep 2015
I actually thought she was somehow going to steal Sekuro's face and that's how she transform.
Nov 18, 2019 6:53 PM
Sep 2018
There is no way magase will have more favorites than hiasa after this episode
Nov 18, 2019 7:07 PM

Oct 2019
For the one who guess that there are many hints on Babylon posters on the second episode, it become clear now

The show quickly turn into Mirai Nikki when Magase bring her axe :(
Nov 18, 2019 7:18 PM

Sep 2017
Now, that bitch needs to die. She'd better NOT go after Seizaki's family.
Nov 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Mar 2019
Ten said:
This was such a mess. The violence for the sake of violence or, at least, it's not clear yet what Magase's true objective is and how it's tied with Itsuki. His explanation was somewhat logical and they could work with that and actually gain support from people, but they decide to kill everyone opposing them? Won't it make things more difficult? The thing with Sekuro was awful and cruel and so far totally unnecessary. It was more than enough that Kujiin died too. My impression of the show just dropped significantly. While the previous episode was a bit boring, this one I really disliked. I hope the overall morale of the story will make sense after all. Maybe it's a good thing that the way evil was shown appeared disgusting but I'm sure there'll be just as many who'd think that Magase was cool and attractive. Also, the way they incorporated food between the scenes was kinda cheap and meh.

Well, they were induced to suicide because they were planning to kidnap the Mayor, that's probably why.

Also I thiink her philosophical / moral question isn't the one she yandere-like asked in the streaming...

It would be more like, what's the difference between inducing people to suicide and mutilating people?

Why does (usually) the last one disturbs us more than the former?

Even if misguided, the Mayor is right, we humans don't approach death in a healthy manner. But it seems Magase is the negative version of this unhealthy commonplace approach of ours. While we have our unhealthy reservations, she has an unhealthy intimacy with death.

I agree probably there are lots of people who can't avoid but see her as a cool character. And I also hope this gets deconstructed as the anime goes on, same as other previous expectations were shattered.
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Nov 18, 2019 7:28 PM

Mar 2019
lihle808 said:
I thought that was silly, especially the comparison of sex and death, truly pathetic!

It's an OLD comparision, dude.

The orgasm is even called little death...
Nov 18, 2019 7:32 PM

Mar 2019
CountZeroOr said:

By way of explanation - Izanami, after Izanagi went into Yomi to retrieve her, saw her true state, and then fled out of Yomi and sealed the entrance with a boulder, cursed Japan saying that she would claim the lives of 1000 people every year (with Izanagi saying he'd give birth to 1500 more).

Since the ending of the third episode, I thought she was a biblical reference. It would be the same as the name of the anime... Babylon, from Revelations 17.

But maybe I'm wrong
Nov 18, 2019 7:36 PM
Sep 2018
ziad1419 said:
KatsutoSaki said:
Yep, this series will mess up big time at/near the end just like any other thriller series I've watched. Sekuro's cruel death was extremely unnecessary.

no it really wasnt necessary at all , i will admit that there is room for seizaki to grow , espically after witnessing such a event . The anime still contradicts itself , earlier the other police who was interrogating seizaki immediately refute the existence of magase and immediately after that we see magase toturing sekuro . that is more than sufficient proof that magase is at least related to the mass suicide case of the task force.
If the next episode shows seisaki being the only one on the case despite the incriminating evidence , that shows that sekuro toture scene unnecesaary and is only used for shock value.
Nov 18, 2019 7:39 PM
Apr 2019
Dravise123 said:
ziad1419 said:

no it really wasnt necessary at all , i will admit that there is room for seizaki to grow , espically after witnessing such a event . The anime still contradicts itself , earlier the other police who was interrogating seizaki immediately refute the existence of magase and immediately after that we see magase toturing sekuro . that is more than sufficient proof that magase is at least related to the mass suicide case of the task force.
If the next episode shows seisaki being the only one on the case despite the incriminating evidence , that shows that sekuro toture scene unnecesaary and is only used for shock value.

But she can change her appearance. They may know that some psychotic murder is out there, but they still can't catch her and the police won't believe him when he says that she can change appearances.
Nov 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
transphinx said:
CountZeroOr said:

Since the ending of the third episode, I thought she was a biblical reference. It would be the same as the name of the anime... Babylon, from Revelations 17.

But maybe I'm wrong

That was my first guess, for the same reason. There's also the possibility that the show will combine the two.
Nov 18, 2019 8:18 PM

Dec 2014
Crazy episode.

Stunning delivery and presentation, I was just shocked as the whole thing went down. I had a feeling that the woman might've been Magase.

The Itsuki part is more or less understandable and his motives are at the very least understandable. Magase on the other hand is a complete wild card, I have no idea what she hopes to gain. Is her purpose literally as non existent as her sanity? Is she just doing this to mess with people and have her own fun?

I suppose my biggest qualm with the show so far is that I don't understand Magase's 'brainwashing', it makes no sense to me.

DatRandomDude said:
Bruh, the anime's poster was a big fat spoiler all along. (Thanks for pointing that out, Reddit.)

Holy shit!
Nov 18, 2019 8:20 PM

Oct 2013
damn im so bummed. idk the last time an anime bummed me out like this. this wasn't even an "OH SHIT" sadness. damn
Nov 18, 2019 8:26 PM

Mar 2008
The anime tries to ask what is bad about suicide and killing. There's a very objective answer to that though lol.
Nov 18, 2019 8:26 PM

Aug 2014
Can't say I'm not entertained, but these antagonists are the embodiment of 2deep4u. I rather have more of the thriller/mystery aspects and less fallacious arguments and speeches. Magase is clearly just insane, which I like, and I feel the more they try to make sense out of her abilities and motives, the faster this show will fall apart.
QuattroVaginasNov 20, 2019 8:57 AM
Sieg Zeon!
Nov 18, 2019 8:27 PM
Feb 2019
The death hit me harder than anything I've watched in a while. This show just shot way up in my seasonal ranks after this episode.
Nov 18, 2019 8:44 PM
Jun 2016
RIP seguro, seems like she stop responding after the second or third blow. Hopefully this adaption follows the novel's ending. Sad
Nov 18, 2019 9:08 PM

Sep 2017
Looks like the poster did spoil it all. Fucking hell man... I almost wish they censored it less so I could feel even more disturbed. Magase needs to die, but idk how Seizaki could ever pull that off at the moment. He needs to smarten up. They really nailed his breakdown though.

Show does break my suspension of disbelief pretty hard tho. It's pretty much impossible for me to believe a girl could simply whisper a single line in your ear to make you off yourself without the influence of some supernatural elements.

And I'm wondering how Itsuki knew they were gonna bring his son on air cause man he really won over the crowd with that. Still I do agree with his ideals to some degree. If he wasn't in cahoots with a psycho mass murderer this could be a little different.

Man there is like no main characters left tho. Like shit what tf is Seizaki gonna do. Well too bad the next ep is postponed till December 30th (???) for some reason.
Nov 18, 2019 9:21 PM

Mar 2016
I wanted to be impressed by this episode, but I ended up really frustrated. Idk, there was something about this episode that really ticked me off, and it wasn’t restricted to Masase being a discount Makishima at the end.

@Mythologically how to NOT do a mystery series right some way, somehow, apparently....well, at least to people like us.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Babylon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2020

443 by Carmelodube »»
May 5, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2020

118 by GreenTeaRabbit »»
Apr 7, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2019

157 by madstar345 »»
Mar 16, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Babylon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2020

98 by VanniePon »»
Feb 16, 6:47 AM

» People don't recommend watching babylon! Is it too disturbing to watch?

FarshidBG - Mar 2, 2022

17 by Hikool101 »»
Jan 11, 1:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.