Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 6, 2019 6:40 AM

Aug 2019
I liked the first season of this, so finally it's back.

Liking the new season of this show so far.

The OP is quite good.

The misunderstandings, were funny.

Kirisu isn't in this episode, but atleast there's Fumino, and the rest.
Oct 6, 2019 7:46 AM
Oct 2017
I feel that S2 will be a slight improvement over S1 mediocre pacing and comedy the newest episode actually made an effort to establish character dynamics between the girls but it still had issues. One being that the misunderstanding was forced because Ogata was not paying any attention to Nariyuki in their study and/or conversation and her own thoughs about bra sizes( and the camera keeps panning to her chest) and that's not how misunderstanding comedy works( but the facial expressions were enjoyable). And 2nd half had nothing to do with the 1st half( which is my complaint about the show being not having narriative consistency and being a skit comedy) and was a typical bathhouse setting where ecchi accidents occur but with a small twist, the girls are in the men's bath instead of Nariyuki being in the Girls bath by accident, which didn't change the joke from being predictable BUT did had mildly funny dialougue about Furuhashi and Breasts. And Nariyuki just stays as the typical nerdy nice guy which is boring. So a 6/10 episode
SoulReaper85Oct 6, 2019 8:00 AM
Oct 6, 2019 8:00 AM
Aug 2016
uchimaki131 said:
Hebi_op said:
They skipped chapter 40, i'm disappointed.

i dont see the point of complaining when chapter 41 was in season 1 and besides adaptions jump around with chapters anyways when it comes to SOL and comedy so chapter 40 can come in the future.

Because Asumi is my favorite girl and chapter 40 is my favorite chapter. For the rest yea i know, i hope for the future i guess
Oct 6, 2019 9:03 AM

Mar 2019
Amazing episode even considering the serious lack of best girl sensei. So glad this shows back!
Oct 6, 2019 9:54 AM

Mar 2018
First season was mediocre but I came back for Furuhashi and Sensei, and I actually laughed out loud during those cup size jokes. And I love how they didn't waste any second with recap or re-introductions and causally restarted the show without a care. New OP and ED are better too. What didn't change is, Furuhashi is still shitting on other two mains as the best girl and I'm not sure it's a good thing or bad thing.

In DOTA2 words, Bokuben's comeback is real :D

-Stray said:
Was it just me or did this feel a lot better than the 1st season?

You're not the only one. I can assure you.

Oct 6, 2019 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
Bokuben is back and what better way to do it than with a boob episode.

Rizu is almost an H! Jesus Christ, those boobs are unstoppable.

The misunderstandings in the first half were fucking hilarious. The names part was also great as well as the traditional onsen fanservice!

Glad to have this show back, sadly, not Kirisu-sensei in this episode. Happily, it looks like she will be back on the next one :D
SkyLETVOct 6, 2019 10:10 PM
Oct 6, 2019 3:35 PM
Sep 2019
Am I the only one that thought the first op was 1000 times better than the new one?
I was really underwhelmed by it.
Oct 6, 2019 3:54 PM
Mar 2015
A misunderstanding cliche and mixup in the bathing
Oct 6, 2019 4:05 PM

Oct 2012
My beloved series is back! And with pretty hillarious first episode. Fall 2019 is saved!

The scene at bath was so good and the part with Ogata's breast measures even better (still my fav heroine)

Now it dawned on me this really was great boobsome episode.
Oct 6, 2019 7:39 PM
Jan 2016
Finally this show is back, and with a masterful came back!

Bra size missunderstanding was hilarious!

Fumino litle mistakes are being really funny, calling him by her first name and forgeting her bra!

Path scene was amusing, and how lucky is Naryuki for see them in bath! Their reaction towards Naryuki's class mates!

And her classmate was right, Fumino is beautiful and elegant!

Op and Ed were awesome, specially Ed with girls as chibi!

Oct 6, 2019 9:26 PM

Jun 2015
i'm wildly amazed that this anime got a second season so fast, but i thoroughly enjoyed this episode and the size misunderstandings.
Oct 6, 2019 10:26 PM

May 2018
Bad episode, and almost all about boobs. The Opening is good, as well as the Ending. Didn't expect this kind of start, but I'm happy to see the character again. I am hoping for more developments for each girl. Anyways, fun episode.

Oct 6, 2019 11:12 PM

Oct 2014
That was lewd. I think a tag of ecchi should be added in this series

Anyway, a great start.
Oct 7, 2019 12:50 AM

Jun 2016
One thing i learned. How "G" actually looks like.
I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil.

STAPLE STABLE
Oct 7, 2019 1:33 AM
Feb 2009
oww yea I miss Fumino so much!!
Oct 7, 2019 9:02 AM

Feb 2017
kominami senpai sounds different ?
i like the teasing-like voice of kominami senpai.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Oct 7, 2019 10:02 AM

Apr 2016
episode 1 fan service and bath scene ... nice 2nd season start...
NOW GIVE ME MAFUYU-SENSEI

Oct 7, 2019 2:53 PM

Aug 2018
Good to have the whole group back at their usual antics, no Senpai this ep though. I'm sure she'll show up in due time. Takemoto still best girl.
Oct 8, 2019 7:28 AM
Mar 2013
With the coming of season 2 and as a weekly manga reader many thoughts come to mind such as where the season will end. There are a lot of plot points in the manga where it could end ( or basically where i want it to end lol) but im just not sure with only 13 eps i have no idea how they will fit in content. In comparison, Dr. Stone has done an excellent job in regards to pacing, Dr.Stone also has much more content to work with so that has to be taken into account when looking at how the pacing of a show can turn out as well as budget, studio, popularity etc. but screw all that im hyped my favorite manga is getting animated so I really cant wait just to see everything in color ( Im team Fumino btw :3 )hope everyone else is as well .
Oct 8, 2019 1:28 PM

Apr 2016
This episode was a bit funny but I think that it’s not what I expected from a first episode.
Oct 9, 2019 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
That was fast! A one season difference between two seasons? The fledgling studios Studio Silver and Arvo animation really had their work cut out. Needless to say, this is my favorite harem and it's obviously one of the good ones out there!
Oct 9, 2019 6:16 PM
Jul 2018
AsteraEDM said:
did i just sit and watch 22 minutes of boob jokes?

yes, and it was fucking brilliant

I agree, boob jokes are an important part of my life
Oct 10, 2019 12:35 AM
Jan 2019
I already missed this anime. It's still just as funny, despite what happened in the first season between Furuhashi and Nariyuki, things between them didn't change significantly, which is good, otherwise the environment would have become somewhat awkward 😅.
I did not stop laughing with this episode, the measurement of breasts and baths, hahaha 😂.
It will be a real pleasure to continue with this fun story 😁.
Oct 10, 2019 2:10 PM

Apr 2015
That ED pops off, was air drumming along. Looks like it will be another entertaining season!
Oct 11, 2019 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
You know, the reason i like this anime is because none of the girls are violent like almost every rocom out there, and they all are really likeable cute, surely one of my most anticipation sequel for this season..
Oct 13, 2019 4:59 AM

Dec 2014
the ending song is lit...really excited for this season
Oct 14, 2019 4:33 PM

Mar 2014
They skipped chapter 40, i'm disappointed. x2
Oct 16, 2019 2:18 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Despite a lot of this episode being your typical harem misunderstanding crap, I'd say we know what we're getting into and we're off to a relatively good start! Like honestly, I like the characters a lot, so all the usual stuff bothers me a lot less than it usually would, and that's the charm of this show for me.

Like really, these girls are pretty spunky, but they're also not just the type to react fast to a misunderstanding and not apologize for it. Like dang, I grew up with Love Hina, and people there were like never apologetic. They just beat up Keitaro and moved on to the next scene which would most likely end in another beat down. It was kinda frustrating just seeing all those misunderstandings and never seeing him be able to explain himself too well. At least here, if there's a misunderstanding then people don't always react by slicing him up, punching him, or deliberately making the situation worse. Like we see with the bath scene that the girls actually realized they were wrong and did admit it. Not only does it make things better for Nariyuki to my relief, but it makes the girls seem so much cooler. The only thing was that Ogata kept bringing up the horndog thing, but so far it's not getting in the way of things, so it's whatever.

About Ogata though... I do sometimes feel a little bummed that a lot of Ogata is just boobs. Like, I'm sure she can be a lot more than that. It's kinda no wonder she got 4th/5th on the popularity polls in comparison to the other main girls. But it sucks because I like her. She's charming, but I feel like they use her charm in the wrong areas...

Anyway, good start. At first look, it's your generic harem stuff, but it's all about how it's done... and I thought it was done in a less frustrating and more enjoyable way compared to how a lot of other harem have done so.
SwiggyOct 16, 2019 2:21 AM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 31, 2019 6:52 PM

Jun 2017
I am glad to watch this again. The first half was very funny, the misunderstanding about the bra or bust sizes lol. The bath scene was also funny. The OP is quite nice as well for me, the ED though, I didn't like it as much.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Nov 6, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2009
Dudi4PoLFr said:
Yeap it's back and is still as good as the S1!

OP and ED are great but IMHO they are worse than S1 OP/ED.

I love that they mentioned and showed scenes from the beach trip what actually between S1 and S2 also is the focus of the upcoming OVA that will be released in November because FUCK LOGIC!

Thank you! I was perplexed by those scenes.
Nov 13, 2019 2:36 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The hell was this episode, I really forgot how damn entertaining this show really was, I really missed the first season, and the episode of the second season has been very, very promising it picks up on the old gags and that is very appreciated. I can't say I really approve the opening and ending songs for this one, the first season's were way better, it's not even a content, of course, that is at the first glance, it ill certainly take some time to pick up on both.
Nov 15, 2019 2:02 PM

Aug 2017
boob episode lmao.

It was ok....I guess.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2020 6:31 PM

Aug 2017
Blue girl is the clear best girl here. Pink girl was good but no showing yet. I like the purple girl fanservice shot though. Nice variant on the bath scene mixup.

Feb 11, 2020 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
It's tough to have a F, especially if you're a male...

Pretty fun episode, great start for a second season...don't worry Fumino one day they will maybe grow...

Feb 23, 2020 10:11 AM

Dec 2018
Boobs, boobs everywhere, boobs ahoy!
Aug 13, 2020 9:10 AM

Dec 2008
Ya know what...I am just gonna say I am glad this show had a 2nd season, and it takes place DIRECTLY the next day from the end of season 1. NOICE!
AnchientProphet2Aug 13, 2020 9:34 AM
Sep 30, 2020 1:39 PM

Aug 2018
Bath part was amazing haha I cant get my eyes off of Furuhashi's body

Mar 8, 2021 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Next EP bra Cinderella find the girl to who the bra fits lol

removed-user said:
AsteraEDM said:
did i just sit and watch 22 minutes of boob jokes?

yes, and it was fucking brilliant

I agree, boob jokes are anof my life

ecchi humor overall is important part of life cause its the most hilarious humor type out there
Sugram22Mar 8, 2021 1:38 AM
May 15, 2021 10:53 AM

Apr 2013
So many boob jokes cramped in one episodes, I enjoyed it :>
So we have A, B, D, E and F, huh? I'm still camp D!
Mar 30, 2023 9:10 PM

Sep 2022
Very funny that most of the girls though that Yuiga is secretly a horndog.
Oct 29, 2023 11:56 PM

Oct 2022
I applaud this anime for breaking the hot springs curse. They pulled a reverse card on those thots.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.