Forum Settings
Forums

What is your one favou'rite color and elaborate.

New
Sep 24, 2019 6:18 AM

Sep 2019
I like pink because it's girly and ts supposed to get married with blue :P
i explain the therapy seated on the gold chest
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 24, 2019 6:22 AM
Feb 2017
My favorite color use to be red, I just liked the vibrancy of it. Now I’m a blue kind of guy but I don’t like dark blue. The coolness of it is what I like about it. However, I’m starting to like light green a lot more, it looks cool.

Wow I’m good at elaborating.
Sep 24, 2019 6:28 AM

Mar 2018
Used to like blue as a kid, now I don't care as long as the color is dark.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 24, 2019 6:29 AM

Sep 2019
shotz said:
PURPLE.

PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR

I Think that was a cry for help. SOS kinda like.
i explain the therapy seated on the gold chest
Sep 24, 2019 6:33 AM

Jun 2016
Purple all the way. Although it doesn't really show, like I don't really wear purple clothes except for one T-shirt that I can't find to save my life.
Sep 24, 2019 6:47 AM
Aug 2019
Orange, Yellow, Red. I like warm colors the best.
Sep 24, 2019 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
Purple I guess, cause it kinda compliments other colors pretty well.

Sep 24, 2019 8:08 AM

Aug 2012
I like blue because I'm a boy and only girls hate blue.
Sep 24, 2019 8:52 AM

Feb 2019
I'd say royal blue or deep purple. Not sure why. They're just pretty~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Sep 24, 2019 9:52 AM

Jun 2014
I like emerald green. No reason in particular, I just like that particular shade of green the best.
Sep 24, 2019 10:38 AM

Mar 2016
pink is the best color and the sooner we all realize that the sooner we evolve as a species

Sep 24, 2019 10:57 AM

Jan 2018
Black, white, dark blue, dark brown. I like white as I grow older not since I was a kid. Black speaks about my level of confidence, how I don't pretend to smile although smiling in general is better I try to okay.

White is pure it's like being aware of my surrounding as to not be daydreaming - get into trouble.

Dark blue portrays the vast bottomless ocean that is beautiful but enchanted with mysterious vibe.

Dark brown makes me look like a regular asian that can speak english to an unsuspecting victim. Bite size may vary.
Sep 24, 2019 11:26 AM

Jul 2016
Mine tends to shift every few years. At the moment it's green, but in the past it's been red, blue, yellow, orange, you name it.

I like green because I have a lot of history with it. I really liked being out in nature when I was kid, playing in the garden, when we went camping I would always climb the cliff next to the campsite, and I had a green toy lightsaber. I'm not gonna pretend a lot of my favourite colours aren't influenced at least somewhat by Star Wars.

Sep 24, 2019 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
I always loved purple, not too bright pink and different blue shades.
Sep 24, 2019 12:08 PM

Oct 2012
I love purple and blue because once I was on an LSD trip and got obsessed with everything purple and blue, now I can't unsee the beauty of those colours.

If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 24, 2019 12:09 PM

Jan 2016
I like blue because I like blue

blue is good
Sep 24, 2019 12:59 PM

Nov 2013
Black because it compliments a lot of things, if you can understand what that means.

I can see you

Sep 24, 2019 1:41 PM

Dec 2015
I like chartreuse because I'm almost entirely sure it's a real color and it makes me sound smart when I say it.
Sep 24, 2019 2:00 PM
May 2019
My favorite colors are Magenta, Blue and Pink.
Sep 24, 2019 2:46 PM

Jun 2019
Purple has been my favorite since as far back as I can remember as a young child and will remain so for life.

What first attracted me to it is because blue was so heavily associated with the boys and red and pink so heavily associated with the girls (whether in my neighborhood or school, for public events, etc.) and I didn't really identify with being lumped into the mass of either group. Purple was seen as a little bit different, a little bit weird, and was also so beautiful and vibrant. I felt purple symbolized my spirit from so early on.

Then, a bit later, as I became more interested in studying history, purple already being my favorite color, I came to appreciate its beauty even more through seeing it as the chosen color of regal status for the robes of the Roman emperors, the preciousness of colored dyes manufactured from the indigo trade in the Americas, etc. It has always been sought after and a bit elusive.

So my first love of purple was based on pure visual appreciation, its aesthetic, then emotionally intuited a connection with, and only after came to learn of its role in the world and love it all the more.
Sep 24, 2019 5:49 PM

Sep 2019
i love citrine, rose pink, and baby blue.

citrine can appear as a golden color or red-orange combo. i think that's really cool.

baby blue and rose pink gives such a calming atmosphere and gives me happy feelings!
it was when i stopped searching for a home within others and lifted the foundations of home within myself.

i found there were no roots more intimate than those between a mind and body that have decided to be whole.

Sep 24, 2019 5:52 PM
Jul 2019
Black. Because it is the most honest.
Sep 24, 2019 6:43 PM

Oct 2015
Royal blue, because it's nice and bold, without making your eyes bleed~ ^^
Sep 24, 2019 9:45 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Black because it goes with pretty much everything regardless of the scenario.
Sep 24, 2019 9:49 PM

Jan 2009
blue is my favorite color and surprise its the most favorite color of mentally sick people like me too

Blue is the colour if you have mental illness
Mental health patients are feeling blue
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2008/jun/24/highereducation.improbableresearch
Sep 25, 2019 3:06 AM

May 2014
I can't choose between blue or red. No deep reason, they just please my eyes.
Sep 25, 2019 3:10 AM

Jul 2016
i have to go with 2 colors... Purple and Black

Purple cause it has a mysterious feel to it and its used a lot in synthwave stuff

Black... i can't explain why i love black, i just do
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2019 7:41 AM

Nov 2018
black, it used to be blue and that's usually what i tell people so they don't get all
"black? aight emo bitch"
its just really good for my skin tone, plus its very mute and helps you stay blended in
Sep 25, 2019 3:26 PM

Jan 2009
dark/marine blue for most of my life. It's a color signifying tradition and I find it very calming. Though I also like green and other colors when it comes to "cool" shades, because those fit me best, color-wise (Winter type)

Aside from that, I've also been fond of purple for a while because of how "magical" it appears. It's the color of magic, royalty and divinity and a mix of hot (red) and cold (blue).
Sep 25, 2019 5:25 PM
Jul 2018
blue

it's the colour of:

-ocean
-sky (where i live sadly only like 1% of the time though)
-basic slimes in dragon quest
Sep 25, 2019 5:37 PM

Mar 2019
Black, just like my heart. Hahaha nah but for real though I like purple. Purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic, and also looks pretty :).
Sep 26, 2019 1:26 PM
May 2016
purple, because it is the color of maya fey's "KCT garb", as NintendoCapriSun calls it.

Sep 27, 2019 7:19 AM

Mar 2016
salmon/peach pink, orange and yellow. very pretty colors.
Sep 27, 2019 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
I've always liked red (based on personality type in anime) but am not so much of a red personality-type myself, so I tend to lean now toward green, as I like the color and look of forests and wooded areas.
Sep 27, 2019 8:27 AM
Aug 2016
What is there to elaborate about a favorite color???
Anyway, I like all colors, every color and shade has something special and unique about itself.
But if I have to specify my very ever favorite color of them all that I cannot live without, I would say blue. You can see that in my forum avatar and forum signature as well. You could tell blue is my favorite just by looking at my forum set.
Sep 27, 2019 10:18 AM

Jan 2009
Kuroko-chan said:
You could tell blue is my favorite just by looking at my forum set.
The sky in the background looks more turquoise than blue to me. Also, people can have different favorite shades of the same favorite color.

Sayakadark said:
I've always liked red (based on personality type in anime) but am not so much of a red personality-type myself, so I tend to lean now toward green, as I like the color and look of forests and wooded areas.
Darker red shades can be stylish for cars, but otherwise, I don't really like it (though it's perfectly fine when others wear it who fit with the color), because it's too much of a signal color.
Green has a calming effect and light/toxic green looks more interesting to me than dark green, even though dark green fits better with woods and I like the æsthetics of the forest as well
Sep 27, 2019 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Noboru said:
Darker red shades can be stylish for cars, but otherwise, I don't really like it (though it's perfectly fine when others wear it who fit with the color), because it's too much of a signal color.
Green has a calming effect and light/toxic green looks more interesting to me than dark green, even though dark green fits better with woods and I like the æsthetics of the forest as well

Agreed, I like the color red in anime, and the concept behind it (personality-wise) in anime, but do not care for it outside of that. Mainly because I've got blonde hair, and I hate the color red with blonde. I also think I suit darker colors like darker greens, blues, black, etc. And yes, I've always liked forests and the precious gemstone "emerald" so green is just by far a better color to me.
Sep 27, 2019 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Pink

It's just a very nice color to look at. It's pretty and easy on the eyes.
Sep 27, 2019 3:39 PM

Nov 2017
Pink. 'Cause it's the colour of life, live forever.~

&++ I get a satisfying feeling as I look at it, it also has some sweet symbolism behind it: love, compassion, femininity, breast cancer awareness and more. And when I wear pink clothes, they really complement my skin tone
Sep 28, 2019 2:40 AM

Jan 2009
Sayakadark said:
Agreed, I like the color red in anime, and the concept behind it (personality-wise) in anime, but do not care for it outside of that. Mainly because I've got blonde hair, and I hate the color red with blonde. I also think I suit darker colors like darker greens, blues, black, etc. And yes, I've always liked forests and the precious gemstone "emerald" so green is just by far a better color to me.
Red can work with blondes, though it depends on the specific type

https://www.colormepretty.co/categories-2/4-season-color-analysis/

Emerald green is very pretty; green is also a very rare color. Plus, it's somewhat of a more interesting color to wear than blue imho, even if blue fits me the best

I like black and blue combination quite well for clothes like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5nKoGbKz80

green, green2 or pink also work well

Green works very well with blondes, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluQPkOw3oY
Sep 29, 2019 8:52 AM

Oct 2010
I like lighter shades of purple, like lavender or lilac. It comes off as feminine and soothing imo.
Sep 29, 2019 12:23 PM

Jan 2009
Usagi said:
I like lighter shades of purple, like lavender or lilac. It comes off as feminine and soothing imo.
I'm more into darker/bluer shades of purble, but I agree about it being a soothing color. What makes it appear as feminine to you? Because to me, it's neither masculine nor feminine.
Sep 29, 2019 12:35 PM

Feb 2019
I'm a big fan of green. I use it a lot when painting, it's a beautiful color. It makes me feel at peace when looking at it, specially 'earthier', 'muddy' shades of green. I know I'm a bit of an outlier on this last bit lol.
Sep 29, 2019 1:07 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
I'm a big fan of green. I use it a lot when painting, it's a beautiful color. It makes me feel at peace when looking at it, specially 'earthier', 'muddy' shades of green. I know I'm a bit of an outlier on this last bit lol.
Like olive green and moss green for example?
Sep 29, 2019 1:09 PM

Feb 2019
Noboru said:
Kosmonaut said:
Yes, I really like those shades of green. It makes me feel more centered and concentrated, more grounded, so to speak.
Sep 29, 2019 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
Kosmonaut said:
Noboru said:
Yes, I really like those shades of green. It makes me feel more centered and concentrated, more grounded, so to speak.
So basically like being back to nature. I can see how it gives an earthly/soil-like impression.

To me, blue has always had the most calming effect, which is why I'm perfectly fine with the current design.
Sep 29, 2019 1:19 PM

Aug 2016
Hard to say what is my favourite color.
I really like cyan/turquoise.
Sep 29, 2019 3:26 PM

Oct 2010
Noboru said:
Usagi said:
I'm more into darker/bluer shades of purble, but I agree about it being a soothing color. What makes it appear as feminine to you? Because to me, it's neither masculine nor feminine.

Probably because I associate the shades with flowers.
Sep 29, 2019 3:28 PM

Jan 2009
Usagi said:
Noboru said:

But then, you can say the same about white (roses), yellow (daffodils/narcissus), blue (forget-me-not) and what not
Sep 29, 2019 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
Noboru said:
Usagi said:

But then, you can say the same about white (roses), yellow (daffodils/narcissus), blue (forget-me-not) and what not

Not exactly, for colors like red or yellow I have a lot of common objects come to mind, but when I think about light purple the only things that really come to mind specifically are flowers and occasionally a pretty sunset.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

788 by zzz »»
5 minutes ago

» What does your username mean? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

52 by YoshiKiller01 »»
5 minutes ago

» how do you guys feel about summer? ( 1 2 )

JessicaKari - May 19

64 by YoshiKiller01 »»
9 minutes ago

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - 10 hours ago

20 by Adverrito »»
43 minutes ago

» I might be going away for awhile

The-Nsider - Yesterday

40 by ProtoSelf »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.