Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Maou-sama, Retry! Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 19, 5:50 PM

Hmm a final episode with Angel white and the demon king. She sure blushed like an idiot, even though he did nothing of that sort to romance her. This was a stupid episode as usual, just another stupid character falling for the mullet demon king without shit.

Hated this series so much, and my worst series this season! Wack plot, wack characters that I won't remember even if you put me in hypnotherapy, wack to even as a past time. Will definitely not miss it. Some series do well as undertone harems, but this was plain fresh shit out of a fresh ass! It came as a fart and passed like one, stank and disappeared into thin air! Kunai was worst piece of shit with that mullet and lame voice. The other characters made me want to kill myself and reincarnate as a steamed bun.

Fuck this series, middle finger and middle toe to it!

2/10.
¡Ay, caramba! --- Bart Simpson

Sep 19, 6:59 PM

The best isekai of the season for me.

I liked how MC interacted with the world and his inner dialogues.

Very chill atmosphere, felt like slice of life.
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 19, 7:07 PM

I stumbled into the topic before watching the episode and seeing the too much fanservice comments I was already worried "what did they do now?", but well, it was just overreacting, lol.

So, only 12 episodes? Aww, this was mildly interesting to watch.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or by sending me a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?

Sep 19, 7:48 PM

One of the two watchable isekai this season. Helps that the MC is an adult, likable, and an overall good guy. Hope he never goes down the evil Ainz Overlord route.

Sep 20, 6:24 AM

Just loved the last ep <3
The anime too <3
That "to be continued" in the end gave me hope for season 2 <3
I wish we get one soon <3

Sep 21, 11:52 PM

White Angel blushing is waifu material! plus her moans are ERO! as expected from Toyosaki Aki!
Maou gave her a Halo item! cool!
COOL! there are heroes! and looks like Kunati Hakuto know them! bwahaha! this is getting better! hope there's S2!
5/5.

Sep 22, 7:48 AM
Although this anime got bad animation, bu, this one unexpectedly much enjoyable than than "Mamako" anime. The joke kinda weird flex, but funnier.

Sep 23, 7:42 AM

It hurts me so much to see this show end. One of the better isekai I've seen. I can't deny, it is trash, the art is trash, but it's my trash. It knew how trashy it was and it didn't take itself seriously. The creator seemed to genuinely care. I liked the protagonist a lot.

7/10 - Will pick up the manga.

Sep 23, 11:10 AM

Dang it, didn't even feel like it was the end of the season. I want more!

Sep 23, 12:02 PM

LOL this was ther finale? What a great anime to pass time and think to yourself how trash this was yet oddly entertaining.

Sep 23, 4:44 PM

Very mediocre throughout the entire season. I felt it was just holding onto every cliche it could and wrapped itself around a typical isekai plot.

That said, it was an okay watch for just wanting to pick up something for the Summer season. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either.

5-6/10.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Sep 24, 5:42 AM

they embrace how bad they are, no tryhard but the action scene is a huge let down.
also the pacing / focus / story board feel messy / forgetable at some point, the character screen time also lacking, some characters purpose little to no use.
◕‿◕)♡ Check my guide to rate\(^▽^)/Check my modded list ♡(◕‿◕
٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ Check and vote up my review ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Sep 28, 5:57 PM

God damn the bath scene was so fucking lewd.

Sep 29, 5:54 AM
Most other isekais dropped hard, so this ended up the best isekai this season. Overall Maou really carries the show, full of fun bantering characters, even a bit of character growth & nice moments, real rom in romcom, besides consistent comedy.
Pretty funny onsen misunderstood-date. White a rare type of airhead + hardhead full of landmines that had Kunai on edge was quite a sight.
Bad art was really the only issue, hope for S2 & better art.

Sep 29, 7:29 AM
Thorckan said:
Hope this ends at ep 12 instead of going for 24 episodes Im really getting tired of this
then why are you watching it. Never understand people who complain about an anime but continue to watch it. I personally would like a proper conclusion rather than what we got.

Sep 29, 8:44 AM

Grahamtb said:
Thorckan said:
Hope this ends at ep 12 instead of going for 24 episodes Im really getting tired of this
then why are you watching it. Never understand people who complain about an anime but continue to watch it. I personally would like a proper conclusion rather than what we got.

because it wasn't bad enough to be dropped

Oct 2, 11:50 AM
To be continued at the end?
..Just give me S2

Oct 6, 3:34 AM

really enjoyed the series. hoping for the continuation although the stakes are so low.

Oct 12, 2:57 PM

So, what was this all about? Creating a hospital and an 'onsen' ? The last 2 episodes good amount of fanservice but then there is a bunch of censorship... nice!

And here I was thinking Aku's green eyes had a kind of power but.... it doesn't?

Pretty average anime woudnt recommend for anyone, easy 5/10 (if it werent for some a bit funny scenes I would give less).

Pages (2) « 1 [2]