Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 11 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2019 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cool, Latina is back with her friends again. About time!

However, the episode itself is more about some cat gathering. Idk, felt like I wanted the episode to be more about Latina bonding with her friends more again. So much meowing this episode though
Stark700Sep 12, 2019 9:16 AM
Sep 12, 2019 9:39 AM

Aug 2012
You will understand why when you're older, Latina.
Sep 12, 2019 10:12 AM

Mar 2018
The reunion with her friend was pretty sweet ^^
And the last scene with the phantasmal beasts was too. So next ep we will see them in town? That'd cause a lot of trouble I guess

Still can't get over how creepy Dale is sometimes ngl..

They had so much teaser/possible connections for Kenneth's child this ep.. Would be upset if they don't show the birth before it's over

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 12, 2019 10:24 AM

Jan 2019
Latina should stay in Kreuz. Otherwise all of the world will be full of querulous little child :D
Sep 12, 2019 10:29 AM

Jun 2019
Filled up on my weekly portion of Latina time. Just watching Latina being Latina is adorable. Best CGDCT show I've seen.

I almost don't want her to grow up and transform into an amazing hottie as I'm just liking watching her as the amazing cutie he is (almost)
Sep 12, 2019 10:46 AM

Aug 2013
Latina is back in Kreuz. She has good relationships with her friends, especially with Chloe.

One more episode to go. I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Latina. :(

Sep 12, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2017
Did they just set up a 10 year time skip for the last episode? lol
Sep 12, 2019 11:08 AM

Mar 2013
Well... She'll be indeed a beauty...
I can't await that time... §^¦^§
Tenryuu1Sep 12, 2019 11:05 PM
Sep 12, 2019 11:57 AM

Jul 2014
Only one more episode left, then. And it seems like they're really setting up a possible timeskip here, which may not be the best idea.
Sep 12, 2019 1:00 PM

Feb 2019
How many of the LN's are they gonna adapt? will we see grown up Latina or not? This is so wholesome and adorable it genuinely makes me get butterflies lol. Perfect way to destress
Sep 12, 2019 2:07 PM

Apr 2016
They're making me root for Rudy x Latina now. I've a bad feeling I will be disappointed...
Sep 12, 2019 4:45 PM

Jul 2017
Are they just haphazarding this episode on the safe side? Feel like it's the case here since it's the 2nd last episode.

Latina and Dale are back at Kreuz, and they have a lot of stories to tell.

And as usual, her friends over at school are interested about her adventures. As usual, the flustered Rudy makes Latina misunderstand more, the others sure knew it is love.

So, another thing captured Latina's thoughts, which is cats! Oh, and kimonos, because that's a thing for festivals and traditions. She won't forever be aged 10, and so will Dale. Is this a plot device for the final episode?

Haha looks like Kenneth's child isn't the only one that have it hard to have Latina gone, even the phantasmic beast's child too!

Final episode next week, and I have no idea what they're trying to pull here. Even LN readers have no idea where this'll go.
Sep 12, 2019 5:29 PM

Dec 2014
the last bit was so hilarious
Sep 12, 2019 6:41 PM
Jun 2017
Latina is cute in that dress...

and dale worrying about what could Latina be, 10 yrs from now... well dont worry Dale, we know what will happen in the future... hahaha
Sep 12, 2019 7:54 PM
Jan 2019
Well, now we know that Latina is a cat lover, although she doesn't have much affinity with them, hahaha.
Apparently, Shihesu is from the East, I didn't think I saw Latina in Yukata.
It would be great if the winged wolf went to Kreuz, although people would go crazy.
Sep 12, 2019 8:27 PM

Oct 2015
Poor Rudy man, that interrogation shoo! Latina looked good in that red yukata;-)

Can't wait for the last episode.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 12, 2019 9:07 PM
May 2017
I do not expect to see the grown up Latina on this season because I think the anime producers took the 'Usagi Drop' safe route and I do not believe on a second season with the Light Novel story development.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 12, 2019 9:10 PM
May 2019
This is my favorite episode until now and I really love it 🌸🥺, especially it's about cats 😂💖 and the jealous Dale made me laugh as always 🤣
I love this anime 😍 and the next is the last episode 😢
I hope I can watch anime like this in the Fall 🍁🍁💖
Sep 12, 2019 9:11 PM

Dec 2015
I know this is a SoL anime, but I was expecting at least SOMETHING to happen story-wise by now, but we only have 1 episode left and basically nothing has happened beyond finding Latina, teaching her some magic, Latina getting bullied and Dale defending her, breaking her horn off, and making some friends. I was expecting some small time skips here and there with some more impactful story especially with how dark it got a couple times, but it basically betrayed the expectations it set for itself. I still enjoy this anime, but it got my hopes up as being more deep and story-driven when the whole bullying, self harm, demon lore and potential backstory, and all that was introduced but never fully explored. It basically started off fairly straightforward then suddenly evolved into an exciting dramatic story but then quickly plateaued into a generic SoL and never returned. A lot of it was wasted potential imo and some episodes were pretty lame. Overall I'm still looking forward to next week.
Sep 12, 2019 9:14 PM

Dec 2015
Also I'd wish Japan would stop self-inserting its culture into fantasy worlds where it really doesn't belong. It happens so often in anime it's getting ridiculous. They'll basically create a simple fantasy world with some pretty standard universal cultural traits to set the theme, but then just plop in Japan unedited as "some mysterious island to the east."
Sep 12, 2019 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
Finally got fixed...

Latina looks like after an princess (probably she is...), please let's see it even animated dear producers👍
Sep 13, 2019 2:47 AM

Mar 2018
Hylianticipated said:
I know this is a SoL anime, but I was expecting at least SOMETHING to happen story-wise by now, but we only have 1 episode left and basically nothing has happened beyond finding Latina, teaching her some magic, Latina getting bullied and Dale defending her, breaking her horn off, and making some friends. I was expecting some small time skips here and there with some more impactful story especially with how dark it got a couple times, but it basically betrayed the expectations it set for itself. I still enjoy this anime, but it got my hopes up as being more deep and story-driven when the whole bullying, self harm, demon lore and potential backstory, and all that was introduced but never fully explored. It basically started off fairly straightforward then suddenly evolved into an exciting dramatic story but then quickly plateaued into a generic SoL and never returned. A lot of it was wasted potential imo and some episodes were pretty lame. Overall I'm still looking forward to next week.

Read the light novels if you want progress. The anime mostly covers volumes 1-2 which are fluffy SOL cuteness. From volume 3, things happen. Without spoiling anything, let me just say it changes genre and becomes more of a drama.
Sep 13, 2019 8:05 AM

May 2009
SpectrumDT said:
Hylianticipated said:

Read the light novels if you want progress. The anime mostly covers volumes 1-2 which are fluffy SOL cuteness. From volume 3, things happen. Without spoiling anything, let me just say it changes genre and becomes more of a drama.

Pretty much this. If you have any doubts, read the title again, there's a reason the series has that name. It's not just a speech figure.
Sep 13, 2019 8:51 AM

Dec 2015
SpectrumDT said:
Hylianticipated said:

Well then I hope they make another few seasons and continue the story, even if they start going somewhat anime original (for known spoiled reasons).
Sep 13, 2019 8:58 AM

Feb 2017
Hylianticipated said:
Also I'd wish Japan would stop self-inserting its culture into fantasy worlds where it really doesn't belong. It happens so often in anime it's getting ridiculous. They'll basically create a simple fantasy world with some pretty standard universal cultural traits to set the theme, but then just plop in Japan unedited as "some mysterious island to the east."

I don't see much wrong with it other than most of the time like you stated it's just unedited, I mean most of the "starndard" fantasy worlds we see are based off europe so there being a region similar to japan on the other side of the world makes as much sense as our own japan, it's not like the whole world would be the same and most writers just copy-paste our own cultures into their works.
Sep 13, 2019 11:55 AM

Jul 2016
My boy Rudy getting all flustered when it comes to Latina is sweet yet sad to see at the same time. They would really look cute together but well.

Though lacking in story progression, it was still an enjoyable episode overall. The reunion between Latina and her friends at school was cute and seeing her wearing that yukata in the end was even cuter.

One more episode to go and some people say it might include a time skip... uhm, I don't know if that would be a good idea but we'll see next week.
Sep 13, 2019 12:27 PM

Dec 2015
Luxeraph said:
Hylianticipated said:

I don't see much wrong with it other than most of the time like you stated it's just unedited, I mean most of the "starndard" fantasy worlds we see are based off europe so there being a region similar to japan on the other side of the world makes as much sense as our own japan, it's not like the whole world would be the same and most writers just copy-paste our own cultures into their works.

They are LOOSELY based on European customs and folklore, but have evolved into their own genre not truly European. It's fine if they want to include Japanese style stuff in fantasy, but it's always a perfect representation of Japan as though the whole country was isekai-ed into the fantasy world. My favorite show of all time is Avatar The Last Airbender and they took tons of inspiration from a large variety of cultures but you wouldn't know unless you looked really closely and even then it feels original. Too many anime will bother to establish an original fantasy world and then just ruin the immersion by inserting themselves when it makes no sense. That's what I hate.
Sep 14, 2019 6:33 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, that little wolf... Saw that coming already when they left the village, looks like I was not to be disappointed.
Sep 14, 2019 9:23 PM

May 2018
Cute episode. Well it is almost all about Latina being a cute child, the cats, the temple, also the beast part was a cute one. Don't see anything great for this episode.

Sep 14, 2019 9:38 PM

Dec 2008
It seems the anime has gone farther than the manga has but I still really like the series.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Sep 15, 2019 4:23 AM

Oct 2017
Awww Latina obsessed with cats was so cute to watch and lmao even if u r magical beast, mom still holds the power of the household huh.
Sep 15, 2019 10:43 AM

Oct 2008
Latina so cute in her strong red Kimono!
we should add tagging here: "unusual pupils" Because of Latina's heart eyes cuz she's a bit obsessed to cats!
LOL at blushing of Rudy, Latina is also dense while the other 4 friends of Latina knows that Rudy is interested in Latina. Possible future ship? LOLZ
5/5.

Sep 16, 2019 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
the animation has been pretty meh for the last few episodes, but besides thats cute episode
Sep 18, 2019 6:18 PM

Sep 2017
i want this anime to get many more seasons. it is really healing.
i love cats as well so i totally relate to Latina. the last scene with the beasts was amusing. maybe we get to see them arriving in Kreuz! it's too bad that there is only 1 episode left.
Dec 7, 2019 8:30 PM
Apr 2016
Was hoping we'd see more cats this episode...they barely gave them any screen time. I love some fluffy kitty soft PAWS.
Jan 21, 2020 5:39 AM

Mar 2017
Hylianticipated said:

Idk but I see it as a positive thing, if anything it means those authors are proud about their own culture and nothing wrong with it.
Feb 2, 2020 3:35 PM

Jul 2015
That phantasmal beast scene at the end was really adorable to see, looks like the cute journey of Dale and Latina ends next episode...

May 1, 2020 6:35 PM
Nov 2014
So only one episode left and we have seen Dale's friend from the capital and that mage girl in only one episode each. I think that's a thing I see in a lot of light novel adaptations in that the characters that appear in the opening a lot of times only appear in like 1-3 episodes.
Dec 14, 2020 11:40 PM

Oct 2020
Last one eps I need s2
Apr 3, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2012
Valyrian1124 said:
They're making me root for Rudy x Latina now. I've a bad feeling I will be disappointed...
@SouthRzVa

last ep:
grandmother giving latina a name by their traditions means we accept u in to our family as our sons future bride, meaning she has their blessing when she grows up and wants to marry him
Sugram22Apr 3, 2021 2:09 AM
May 20, 2022 10:44 PM

Jul 2019
Jilvester once again shows why he's the MVP!

May 17, 2023 11:06 AM

Aug 2019
wait what? why did chloe take latinas broken off horn?? and then decide to make a god damn necklace out of it??? she tore it off because she hated her existence. "ah yeah this will make a good necklace. ill take it."????
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2023 11:12 AM

Aug 2019
Valyrian1124 said:

i actually thought it was hilarious how everytime through latina and dales trip when latina mentioned her friends she never mentioned rudy by name just with "x,y and everyone else"(xy being her female friends) :D and sometime she didnt even mention "everyone else" just her two friends.
i personally would like for latina to get together with dale (not incest, they arent even of the same race human/demon and even if it was incest its fine its fiction :) ) and through the trip latina seemed interested in being with dale in that way (her reaction to the purple haired demon mentioning that she had a human husband and then asking her if she had a child with the human)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2023 6:22 PM

Oct 2022
Usually feel-good slice of life series have some type of dark cliffhanger on the penultimate episode. Instead, we got a rather humorous ending in this series. I'm glad for that; I'd hate to think of any ill befalling Latina or Dale.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2019

44 by thekingofisekai »»
Apr 23, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

117 by nightjasmine »»
Apr 22, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2019

86 by woozittle »»
Feb 11, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

34 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:42 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2019

44 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Dec 19, 2023 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.