Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 12, 2019 6:13 AM

Apr 2012
@amperevenon You forget how lost a person can be in a situation where his experience is different from someone else's and no one can explain to him why and what to do. Not to mention that the abusive partner's behavior is a frequent result of unsuccessful heterosexual experiences among queer people. For example, ex-girlfriend may accuse you of lack of masculinity, impotence, etc.

shimada_m said:
I think we are all agree that Momo is somewhat useless character in this show. Also a bit bothersome.

Why? This is a show about female puberty, so since the rest of the five are heterosexual, Okada needed a character who represented the experiences of the queer girls. Yes, 80% of her behavior is too obviously in the token lesbian area, but nevertheless, Okada-sensei avoids using her as a loophole for yuri hentai scenes like Sanae.

@Tokonutsu @Aredros Modern fandom is full of stupid kids who rightly believe that the characters should behave logically, but at the same time not realizing that this logic depends on their own personality and the context of the events of the show. For example, they may consider the show itself stupid if the character behaves stupidly in a difficult situation that is beyond his age and experience. They literally don't understand that the mistakes of the characters can also be a rational part of the plot and be used for any good purposes like their future development or receiving a message.
RobertBobertSep 12, 2019 6:22 AM
Sep 12, 2019 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
I have a feeling Kasuza will get the shit end of the stick next episode. Honestly everything stems from her and i feel like everyone will blame her when in the end she is the freaking victim!!!

Izumi is a piece of crap. Sugawara is garbage and I could care less about Momo.

The interaction between Hongo and Sensei was soooo freaking good!!!

Amagi ad Sonezaki...couple of the year!!!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 13, 2019 2:04 AM
Mar 2016
HaXXspetten said:
Well this is... getting complicated

Not sure what to feel really. Araburu has been brilliant for the most part but the direction the story's been taking the last couple episodes is kinda dangerous territory. I just hope it doesn't end collapsing upon itself at the end. Mari Okada has a bit of a track record of going too far sometimes after all

That's exactly what I'm feeling!
Sep 13, 2019 10:32 AM

Dec 2018
This episode definitely have it ups and downs

The desperate female in the cheap hotel and her aggressive behaviour was unpleasant to watch .It was gross, no wonder he couldn't get it up, and her reaction by screaming and going ape shit made an already uncomfortable scene even more uncomfortable and weird!!!!

Momoko are just a doll.And i love her strong reaction after being touched by that male.She is a pure lesbian in need of a girlfriend,,But a nice girl!!!! Not the one who likes older men!!!

Well lets see what happens,, not many episodes left,,You had 1/10 Only for Momoko sake you now have 4/10 ,, Just think of the possibilities if all the girls were lesbians!!

Yuri-CrusaderSep 13, 2019 12:07 PM
Sep 14, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2019
Do It For Momoko!...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Sep 15, 2019 9:09 PM

Sep 2018
That teacher make and feel Hongo cheap. This is so low! He didn't care about her! Just reject her than feel her that way.

This is why I like Sonezaki couple! I like the guy <3

Hongo T--T please give up already!
Kazusa :( just accept it, it's only love for a friend :(

lol can teacher really announce the pregnant thingy??
Sep 17, 2019 3:04 PM

Mar 2019
Izumi has to grow a pair, let Kazusa be free and stop toying with her, just have sex with Sugawara and they'll both have something good going on for a while at least if not love of course, they both can grow up and figure themselves out.
That's the age to make mistakes and learn, your first relationship won't be your last, you'll hurt people and you'll get hurt as well, just experiment and figure out what you like and what you don't.
But don't get pregnant come on! don't japanese get some good sexual education? must be hell in their culture, where i'm from the girl could at least keep going to school.
Sep 18, 2019 8:24 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know how to feel know, i don't like where this drama is going and i don't feel like this will end with a "happy ending", very unexpected for this anime type.

What is happening between Momoko and Niina? And Kazusa x Izumi x Niina....this drama is killing me.

Also this...damn

I kinda feel bad for the teacher because he doesn't know how to "exit" this situation.

OMG the other girl is pregnant? wtffffffffffffffffffffff this was totally unexpected.
AivanKSep 18, 2019 8:27 PM
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 20, 2019 10:26 AM

Aug 2017
"Why aren't you hard? Because I'm not attractive?" lmaoooooo

I don't like what Sugawara is doing.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 22, 2019 5:52 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, this another Kuzu no Honkai (but at least so far) good version. Ye, I disliked Kuzu no Honkai.

I just hope this does not gives me a Kuzu no Honkai outcome in the end.
TechOtakuSep 22, 2019 5:57 PM
Sep 23, 2019 2:48 PM

May 2018
I had a high expectation on this show on the first 4 episodes but my opinion start dropping
Sep 24, 2019 11:24 PM

Oct 2010
This whole love drama s really twisting it too much. With a few episodes left I wonder how they will wrap this up
Sep 28, 2019 2:32 AM

Aug 2018
Jeeez im imagining kumiko and milo sensei having an affair in these episode xD

because the one who VA kumiko is the same with hongou senpai she just made her voice deep lol
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Sep 28, 2019 3:12 AM

Nov 2014
It getting more tense toward the finals, i'm not sure what happen tho but the title of this episodes really describe all the moments in it. what a nice representation.

I hope Izumi can't cease their confusion toward both Kazusa and Niina, moreover with Momo affection toward Niina, Hongou in the broken position, and even worst Jujo dispellment that might affect Rika's thinking in relationship..

this episode sure took's a lots of and that twist turn of events making it even more complicated. i hope they can wrapped up this series in a great way seeing 2 episodes left.
Sep 30, 2019 10:10 PM

Jan 2019
AivanK said:

I kinda feel bad for the teacher because he doesn't know how to "exit" this situation.

I feel no sympathy for a teacher who sexts with girls he knows are in high school and then proceeds to emotionally manipulate. I can understand feeling bad for literally any other character in this show- but not him.

(And the pedo dance dude but I feel that's self evident)
aplacebeyondMALOct 1, 2019 11:47 AM
Oct 1, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2013
aplacebeyondMAL said:

I feel no sympathy for a teacher who sexts with girls he knows are in high school and then proceeds to emotionally manipulate. I can understand feeling bad for literally any other character in this show- but not him.

You're right obviously, i just said that he's in a very shitty situation that i don't even know how he can get out of it.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 3, 2019 2:36 AM
May 2015
I knew from the start that momo was lesbian, I kind of like it that this series doesn't talk only abt hetero ppl but even lgbt ppl
Nov 4, 2019 12:02 AM

Jun 2009
Ah, fuck this, I hate the direction this is going >_>
Dec 8, 2019 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
Well everything is going a bit south for everyone, didn't saw that end scene coming felt that it was kind of random

Dec 25, 2019 10:42 PM

Apr 2017
I stg I knew that Momo was lesbian from the start. She just gave off that vibe. Anyways I just wanted to claim that thought. Peace
Feb 5, 2020 12:28 AM

Oct 2010
Izumi is an idiot, he refused sugawara-shi, it was ok, he has a gf, no problem. But why is he so cold with her? Of course, I'm judging from one scene, we'll find out more next ep but it's still dumb and if this is going where I'm think it's going, this will make him more of an idiot.
As I said last ep forum, sugawara-shi is risking so much for a guy she went on a cake shop once and he's her classmate. It's not like they talked or spent time together a lot. She knows him from kazusa's pov. And now she even makes remarks about him getting a boner, come on...
I don't care about momoko, 1 episode with her inner thoughs and bam! she's a lesbian all of the sudden and she likes sugawara-shi of course.
And some random gyaru is pregnant, good for her, I don't care.
Feb 13, 2020 8:21 PM
Dec 2016
Well, that escalated quickly. TBH I'm not expecting this anime would turn to some dark serious drama.
Apr 7, 2020 3:00 PM

Mar 2013
I truly feel bad for Niina who's acting out of desperation. All coz of that pedo's influence.
Apr 12, 2020 12:26 PM

Apr 2016
Yeah, Izumi turned her down. I felt like that would happen. He declined, but apparently he was aroused by it.. there's no telling what's gonna happen between them now, but one thing's for sure: Izumi's mental state is in pieces, treating Kazusa like a totally different person now and all.

Momoka likes girls, not guys, and her own friend at that. These developments are going through the roof lately. Conspiracies, lies -- a lot is starting to come up. It's weird cause this anime started out as a typical slice of life comedy thing, but now there are relationships, love triangles, and a surplus of drama involved. Man, what a contrast.
Apr 18, 2020 3:32 PM

Apr 2009
I'm late to the party but man, I've no idea how can people side with the Nice Guy or the Teacher. One is as asshole who thought being nice to a girl meant she should have fucked him and the other is literally the only adult in the room and should know better than sexting with a school girl and then going along with her.

The show is a lil' bit overdramatic (Which is... expected, given the author), but I appreciate the characters come off as very... fucked up teenagers with actual flaws. Nina is an awful friend, but given her background and what the pedo did to her, it's no wonder she's so messed up.

May 2, 2020 9:04 PM
Feb 2008
_Ako_ said:
about momoko.. so ehhh, she's gay ok... nice... get out of the way.

Niina, this might at least just be from my perspective of view but I see the director more of an "narrator" towards Niina's character, more or less, his just there to spark a cause and effect kind of thing..

Now on Niina's top-tier NTR logic "bruh you were hard" I kek'd too hard.

I want Sonezaki to be friends really to that gal-chan, even after the whole incident.

Now on Izumi, oh boi you got hard there huh.... You could have choose the route of "it's my train fetish that triggered it not your ass" but bruh you didn't even say it. Ehh if his relationship with Kazusa will be even more solid after this, I don't even care; if not then I might look at it this way: The trio's friendship will end at that way; or in some way shape or form.

To Hongou I don't even know where to start... I just want her to take pride in her writing... Also, her issue is quite.... bruh.... appearances literally is a sin and at the same time the saviour... so I dunno which one to pick. To console her or to mock her....

I feel bad for IZUMI. He got Assaulted in the Train. I wish others can see that.
I can see why he was like frozen from Nina's words on asking him to hook up.
I mean Has anyone ever had that experience when someone asked you that?
I know i had. i was Frozen as stiff but just like IZUMI, I rejected. I didn't want to something i would regret :)
Maybe we all should have a train to come unexpected in your lives to clear up some sense before doing something stupid.
May 17, 2020 1:27 PM
Nov 2018
Momo is getting super annoying. I will most likely not continue this series.
May 23, 2020 7:52 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The show keeps it insane story into fast mode. Now everything gonna be more complicated for the 5 of them. Damn, too complex. I can't even express myself into nice words. Just watch by yourself, and feel the heat. As a classic high schooler romance show, this is beyond your expectations. Prepare your soul for the shitty result.

Some quick intermezzo. They just forget to do usual Literature club routines since 'eseeckss' word even come out. And when thefestival got its peak, the main plot got blasted into some cheap melodrama with high erotic, and weird fetish intensified in no control.

The five of them, gone crazy, and begone unrealistic human. Yes, thats my view for the character development. Especially to ... Momoko and Hongo ... Ofc to Niina too ... No, all of them gone crazy shit!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 23, 2020 7:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nemurasan said:
I knew from the start that momo was lesbian, I kind of like it that this series doesn't talk only abt hetero ppl but even lgbt ppl

This show really unique. Not even talk about normal love relations. Just look at Hongo and that teacher. And even Niina as a kid, now she want cheating. Idk if i must mark this show as a good or bad on my mind. Just, its too much.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 13, 2020 11:28 PM

Feb 2018
Yuri? Jujo? Ntr? Pregnancy? Ohhh shit, this is doujin huh?
Jan 20, 2021 5:21 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
"In this room, there are 10 boobs bouncing" - Kazusa
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Feb 12, 2021 11:05 AM

May 2015
My respect for Sugawara went down so fast lol.. Momo liking her is not a big surprise tbh.
Now I want to know what Izumi will do.. My respect for him went up because of the train scene but then......... Tsk
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
May 23, 2021 8:07 AM
Dec 2020
Damn this is domestic girlfriend leves of spiciness.
Aug 8, 2021 11:43 AM

Jun 2007
Imagine if a guy forcefully placed girl's hand on his crotch or butt. yet ppl look down on Sugawara only because Izumi has a gf. good ole "it's not sexual harassment anymore if your body reacts"

how the hell school found out about Jujo's affairs. did they make her take a pregnancy test out of the blue or what. i doubt she would tell them the truth and also why would she drop out this early
see you, space cowperson . . .
Aug 13, 2021 9:14 AM

May 2018
These people in the comments lmao
Ya’ll hating on sugiwara but doesnt realize without her, the show will be like a dead fish and is just an old plain show which are like 95% animes coming out nowadays.
Should’ve just go back to your cliched harem ecchi shows lol
Oct 4, 2021 11:43 AM

Apr 2013
For a momeont I thought Jujo died and was like... you better not go that road, that would be waaaaay too dramtic. But she's "just" pregnant haha. What's up with Izumi though, stop being a dick...
Mar 7, 2022 9:14 PM

Jul 2021
White girl is making me not liking the 2nd half of this show. Midget and the teacher is doing some steamy momets like what tf is this development, it's getting out of hand.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 22, 2022 11:09 AM

May 2015
Oh my god, Amagi is so sweeeet. I cannot get over him. "I just want to treat you right." Sonezaki, hold onto that one tight, he is a keeper! Such a shame her first friend out of lit club is gone. :(

As for Izumi. I mean, I'm kinda mad at him. Did he know there was no pervert groping Sugawara? Apparently, according to Sugawara, he got hard? (and god, I hated her smirk and smug comment on that, she's gone from one of my favs to my borderline hating her). Then he was seriously hesitating when she asked him about "practicing" with her. I'm a libidoless asexual. I do not understand sexual attraction. I do not know how much of this was cheating. I do not know if I can get mad at him for experiencing sexual attraction or even for having a physical reaction. I don't know how any of that works. But I'm mad at him nonetheless and feel that Kazusa has been wronged.

No clue what Yamagishi's "I'm just a coward" comment meant, but it concerned me. If I was Sonezaki, I'd have called the cops the minute I saw them enter that hotel.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 22, 2022 11:09 AM

May 2015
Oh my god, Amagi is so sweeeet. I cannot get over him. "I just want to treat you right." Sonezaki, hold onto that one tight, he is a keeper! Such a shame her first friend out of lit club is gone. :(

As for Izumi. I mean, I'm kinda mad at him. Did he know there was no pervert groping Sugawara? Apparently, according to Sugawara, he got hard? (and god, I hated her smirk and smug comment on that, she's gone from one of my favs to my borderline hating her). Then he was seriously hesitating when she asked him about "practicing" with her. I'm a libidoless asexual. I do not understand sexual attraction. I do not know how much of this was cheating. I do not know if I can get mad at him for experiencing sexual attraction or even for having a physical reaction. I don't know how any of that works. But I'm mad at him nonetheless and feel that Kazusa has been wronged.

No clue what Yamagishi's "I'm just a coward" comment meant, but it concerned me. If I was Sonezaki, I'd have called the cops the minute I saw them enter that hotel.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

May 11, 2022 11:05 PM

Aug 2018
So many things happened in this episode, I thought Milo sensei was gay xD or... wasn't it?
Nov 14, 2022 9:35 PM

Oct 2022
Milo-sensei and Hongo's situation is a really nice life lesson for her. Glad to see that sensei is less of a terrible person than he says he is. When push comes to shove, he finally realizes what he simply cannot do. Meanwhile, Hongo got a heart to heart with him, and didn't end up doing something she'd regret later on. Well, at least as far as she could've gone.
Apr 7, 2023 1:55 PM
Feb 2019
Surana said:

I don't think Izumi is at fault because even if your body reacts, your emotions can tell you completely different. It's not his fault she put him in that position and proceeds to assault him. He's clearly shaken up by it too, being that he had to call Kazusa and confirm his emotions to ground himself. Not cheating at all. Kazusa has only been wronged by Sugawara who, for a completely fucked up reason, is tangling into their very sensitive relationship. 

As for Yamagishi, his "I'm just a coward" can be interpreted three ways. He's just a coward in that he can't pursue her confidently (which get debunked when you remember his monologue where he essentially says he's only going to go so far so Hongo chickens out herself). He's a coward because he didn't put a stop to their escalating relationship earlier on and now it's gotten to a point where she has a deep blow to her self esteem and even more confused feelings. Or, he's saying it so Hongo think there's something wrong with him to save her pride in hopes that she can move on finally. 
Apr 9, 2023 11:32 AM

May 2015
kolivanz said:
Surana said:

I don't think Izumi is at fault because even if your body reacts, your emotions can tell you completely different. It's not his fault she put him in that position and proceeds to assault him. He's clearly shaken up by it too, being that he had to call Kazusa and confirm his emotions to ground himself. Not cheating at all. Kazusa has only been wronged by Sugawara who, for a completely fucked up reason, is tangling into their very sensitive relationship. 

As for Yamagishi, his "I'm just a coward" can be interpreted three ways. He's just a coward in that he can't pursue her confidently (which get debunked when you remember his monologue where he essentially says he's only going to go so far so Hongo chickens out herself). He's a coward because he didn't put a stop to their escalating relationship earlier on and now it's gotten to a point where she has a deep blow to her self esteem and even more confused feelings. Or, he's saying it so Hongo think there's something wrong with him to save her pride in hopes that she can move on finally. 

Haven't read this in a while, but I don't think I was saying having a reaction is cheating but that having relations with someone else with the excuse that it's practice is cheating. Ik you can't control how your body reacts and wouldn't hold that against anyone. Idk why I wrote that idk how that works.

ETA: Ooooooh, I remember this anime bow. Yeah, I was confused then coz idk how sexual attraction relates to arousal. The practice thing would still be cheating, if I'm remembering the scene correctly.

Aug 28, 2023 7:12 AM

Oct 2022
Ohh so sensei is a coward. Meaning he's into her, but is not willing to cross that line, and face the possible consequences.
I don't blame him honestly.
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Nov 2023
GAHHDAMN KAZUSA GO WEAR PANTIES OR NONE AT ALL
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.