Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2019 11:36 AM

Jul 2019
So much to the whole 'asspull' and the entire thread dedicated to it. lmfao

I really like the fact that he did not manage to get him. The show is merciless with its power balance and killing a member of the 12th should not happen at this point. Plus, the training all of them had received only scratched the surface. I wonder if they have to develope techniques 11 and more on their own way or if there is an elite training programme.

Shinobu really is something else. I guess she was even totally honest about torturing her for an eternity and then letting her go, but even a demon woukd not agree to that deal.
Aug 17, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2015
Both Tomioka and Shinobou were really badass in these episodes.

Aug 17, 2019 11:45 AM

May 2018
So, that spider family wasn't actually a family at all, their basically a combination of different demon whom Rui converted into his kind of demon............Ya know I kinda pity those female demon in Rui's family, they basically live in fear of him that they be better off dead than suffering from his yandere fit, and man was Shinobu such a badass her method of killing demons was just too horrible that she used poison as a means of giving them a slow and painful death.
Aug 17, 2019 11:45 AM

Mar 2015
Wew Shinobu is crazy alright

I really wonder why the older brother was the only one to have a spider body. Was he always like that? Was Rui just being an ass and turned him into a spider for the lulz? Then again the dude himself was pretty crazy maybe he wanted to have a spider body. Now that I think about it the dad had a spiders face. Guess Rui just decided to turn all the men in his family into spider mutants.
Aug 17, 2019 11:48 AM
Aug 2017
@Lelouch0202 Most demons can't be like Tamayo because Muzan still controls them. If they don't listen to him and do as he say, he will kill them like the Temari demon. Tamayo spent years to learn how to remove Muzan's control on her and Nezuko's own Blood Demon Art allowed her to escape Muzan's influence so they are the only demons that can live freely as they want.
Aug 17, 2019 11:49 AM
Jul 2018
now those people in ep 19 thread can stop getting their panties in a knot lol.

otherwise, glad ufotable decided to include their own scenes that weren't in the manga and oh boy can't wait for them to introduce best bro soon
Aug 17, 2019 11:49 AM

Jul 2013
Though last episode was great and all, I'm glad Tanjirou didn't defeat Rui. Even if Rui was one of the weakest Moons, having Tanjiro beat him when he barely could beat Kyougai (who wasn't even a Moon anymore) would had been way too much even for someone special like him.

Rui is an asshole, but a kinky one for sure. Turning a loli into a busty MILF, he sure has some interesting fetishes. He's dead anyway, so...
I don't know if I should hate the demon sister or not, but that doesn't matters, considering she's... well, dead.

I'm glad to not be the only who thinks Shinobu is creepy as heck. She was creepy the instant she appeared (her perpetual smile and weird eyes help), and this episode made her even scarier. She's cool tho.
Cannot wait for next arc.

Also, that demon slayer (the one who SHinobu saved from turning into soup and whose clothes were melted) is more ripped of what I thought at first, lol.
Aug 17, 2019 11:55 AM
Aug 2017
@phantomfandom What are you talking about? Tanjiro fought with Susamaru and the Mother spider. We have plenty of battles where men vs women in both past arcs and future arcs.
The author is a woman so she doesn't care about the whole "I don't fight with women" thing.
Aug 17, 2019 11:58 AM
Aug 2017
@beminim Ugly? Shinobu and Kanao are beautiful, Inosuke and Giyuu are handsome, Nezuko is cute.
Aug 17, 2019 12:04 PM

Jan 2017
As some people pointed out, the fact that Tanjiro didn't manage to kill the demon kinda takes away from the last episode, at least I felt disappointed seeing he lived through it, only for the op guy to show up and kill him like nothing. I totally understand it's better for the overall story this way, but watching it now it felt like he WAS supposed to die by Tanjiro and the author made a last minute change in the story so it wouldn't feel like a random power up (which is most likely not the case, but it felt that way to me). Maybe they could have cut down on the hype last ep, or have these first few minutes as the last moments in ep 19.
Aug 17, 2019 12:05 PM
Aug 2017
HereticHunter said:
Lululand said:
Didn’t like the episode, all those emotional and beautiful part from the last episode ended up as nothing.

Exactly as I felt, this episode almost TOTALLY ruined last episode by showing us how that spider boy didn't die because some bullshit reason, only to get the show stolen by some random dude who hasn't even been introduced yet

Hasn't even been introduced? You should rewatch the first episode. And it is obvious Tanjiro can't defeat an Lower Moon by himself, he is just a newbie and his sword is broken. If he killed Rui, it would be nonsense.
Aug 17, 2019 12:07 PM
Aug 2019
just stop saying tht it bullshit just because its not tanjiro tht kill rui..tired of stupid ppl tht said if:
tanjiro not kill rui = ruin the last ep
tanjiro kill rui = asspull / how can he defeat a lower 5 so early?..
never ending hated, it being like this on every anime tho..just shut up and watch..this story not made entirely to satisfy you, because thing that you like may not liked by others.. stop being retard
Aug 17, 2019 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
Himawari9 said:
@beminim Ugly? Shinobu and Kanao are beautiful, Inosuke and Giyuu are handsome, Nezuko is cute.
it is not just her, all the girls. Beauty is differently perceived by everyone. Not everyone is going to find the same characters attractive the way you do Nezuko is cute, shinobu and Miss Tamayo look exactly the same. As for the boys I think Tanjirou is cute. Inosuke and the others are ok. The bad guy whose name i don't remember is ugly.

I like that the art style is unique, but that doesn't mean I have to think it is beautiful.
Aug 17, 2019 12:13 PM

Feb 2017
Damn, I really thought Tanjiro killed Rui in the last episode. Guess that shows how much Twelve Kizuki are in fact powerful. Overall decent episode, nice that we got some backstory on spider demons. And I swear Shinobu is scarier than most demons in this show so far.
Aug 17, 2019 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
Huh... so the spider mom was a loli. And the person she remembered before she died was probably her own mother. Damn, that's really sad.

Shinobu, you're awesome! Her flight and her attack were so beautiful. And her voice... her voice! It's always a pleasure to hear Saori Hayami's voice.
Aug 17, 2019 12:31 PM

Apr 2018
It felt kinda like an asspull that Rui didn't die. Oh you were going to chop off my head so I did it first HUR HUR. lol, also how bs is it that Hashima guy just finishes him off so quick and easy? Why did this have to take this W away from my boi Tanjirou? Lame af if you ask me
Aug 17, 2019 12:31 PM
Aug 2019
its nice tht almost everyone here is actually fans of kimetsu no yaiba..Not like on youtube where most of them are fans of Ep19 not the anime itself and they want every single ep to have an action scene and every single ep to be like ep 19 and start comparing it to ep19..
Ozen106thAug 17, 2019 12:35 PM
Aug 17, 2019 12:36 PM
Oct 2018
ThatsNotGaming said:
It felt kinda like an asspull that Rui didn't die. Oh you were going to chop off my head so I did it first HUR HUR. lol, also how bs is it that Hashima guy just finishes him off so quick and easy? Why did this have to take this W away from my boi Tanjirou? Lame af if you ask me
no it not.it a good thinking from riu to cut his head because if tanjiro who the one who cut his head he will not be able to recovery
Aug 17, 2019 12:38 PM

Dec 2014
ok the fights and backstories are so awesome
Aug 17, 2019 12:40 PM

Feb 2018
HereticHunter said:
Lululand said:
Didn’t like the episode, all those emotional and beautiful part from the last episode ended up as nothing.

Exactly as I felt, this episode almost TOTALLY ruined last episode by showing us how that spider boy didn't die because some bullshit reason, only to get the show stolen by some random dude who hasn't even been introduced yet

"Who hasn't even been introduced yet?" WUT. Tomioka Giyuu already appeared since First Episode and Tanjirou could become a Demon Slayer because Giyuu recommended him to Urukodaki. He also appeared before this episode when he helped Inosuke from Father demon. Do research before make a statement.
Aug 17, 2019 12:40 PM
Aug 2019
ThatsNotGaming said:
just stop..if rui die ppl said tanjiro is asspull..then rui didnt die now rui is asspull..the reason rui didnt die is to introduce the hashira, because of later ep there will lots of hashira introduction..its create an impression so now you know tht how strong hashira is right?? it to build momentum when hashira vs upper moon..you may not like it but there are lots of way to write a story..this ep is certainly giving the hashira vs upper moon more impact, if not for this ep another guys will said tht upper moon is an asspull too lol..
Aug 17, 2019 12:43 PM

Feb 2018
ThatsNotGaming said:

Last week people called "asspull" because Tanjirou seems to win with his Hinokami Kagura. Now people call "asspull" because Rui survive before killed by Giyuu. Heh
Aug 17, 2019 12:45 PM

Oct 2018
And yet another amazing episode!

It's getting darker and darker with each episode, I'm really loving these episodes!

This anime might even end up in my favourites

Btw
Episode 19: Tanjiro kills Rui: "what an asspull this anime sucks"
Episode 20: Rui is not dead: "that's bullshit why isn't he dead, now episode 19 is actually bad and makes no sense"

What's wrong with these people?

And I'm afraid people will start comparing every single episode to episode 19 now, and rate based on that..

Obviously ep19 is not something that an anime can pull several times
We probably won't see something like that in this season yet
-Aincrad-Aug 17, 2019 12:59 PM
Aug 17, 2019 12:47 PM
Nov 2008
i saw lots of comments about how it ruined after ep19 but ep19 was a masterpiece not total anime i think.
i like this anime better than lots of another series,
i wish shinobu dont try to execute nezuko.
Aug 17, 2019 12:48 PM

Oct 2017
I can't get why there's been people dissapointed Giyuu's rescue, I was almost waiting for it.
Now I'am excited to apreciate a good training from these demons slayer's. Shinobu was like a typical yandere character with an unique big power not that much interest to me.
And by the end while demon was dying I was closely to complete his phrase as 'That's right , I've never had brothers, I was a fucking orphan all my life' some shit like that LOL.
PD People oversensytive must no take it seriously please.

Ant161718Aug 17, 2019 12:57 PM
-¡Give yourself to me!
Aug 17, 2019 1:13 PM

Feb 2016
Theorder14 said:
HereticHunter said:

Lol, he got introduced in episode 1. Did you forget that he was the one who tried to kill Nezuko at the beginning of the series.

I'm sorry, this anime's characters are so forgettable that I can't barely remember them
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 1:15 PM

Feb 2016
gadboyz said:
HereticHunter said:

"Who hasn't even been introduced yet?" WUT. Tomioka Giyuu already appeared since First Episode and Tanjirou could become a Demon Slayer because Giyuu recommended him to Urukodaki. He also appeared before this episode when he helped Inosuke from Father demon. Do research before make a statement.

I'm sorry, this anime's characters are so forgettable that I forgot about his first appearance. I did knew he appeared before when he helped Inosuke before tho.

Yet, that still doesn't quit the fact that this episode completely ruined ep 19 with such a terrible conclussion to the fight
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 1:17 PM

Oct 2018
Also, anyone who says the beginning of this episode made episode 19 useless, clearly didn't understand what episode 19 was about

It wasn't all about killing Rui at all

I really don't know how to say this, I hope this makes sense:
Episode 19, and that fight at the end(the last 5 minutes), was all about family, that what a real family bond is like

Of course, Tanjirou wanted to kill Rui, but more importantly, he wanted to prove that a real family bond is not something that someone just can take away from you

Like he said: The bond between me and Nezuko can't be severed by anyone

It was about Tanjirou showing Rui what a real family is like, and trying to prove his wrong, about Rui's bond of terror and his fake family, and that he can't just steal the bond of others as he wishes

Episode 19 wasn't useless at all, and Tanjirou's effort weren't useless either
-Aincrad-Aug 17, 2019 1:27 PM
Aug 17, 2019 1:19 PM

Feb 2016
Himawari9 said:
HereticHunter said:

Hasn't even been introduced? You should rewatch the first episode. And it is obvious Tanjiro can't defeat an Lower Moon by himself, he is just a newbie and his sword is broken. If he killed Rui, it would be nonsense.

Yes, I forgot about him, I'm sorry that this anime's characters end up being that forgettable.

Yes, of course it is too soon for Tanjiro to win against a Lower Moon, But it would have been better if Rui lived after being damaged a little instead of 1-hit killing him. Totally kills the purpose and Tanjiro never learned anything from it.
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 1:20 PM

Jan 2018
Sangaz said:
KlinyKlinn said:
I love that her voice actor is soft and gentle hanazawa-chanl

It's Hayami Saori.

ueeehhhh?!?!?! ngl I was sure it was hanazawa since they have similar voices but it may just be me :<
Aug 17, 2019 1:27 PM

Feb 2016
Xenocrisi said:
HereticHunter said:

Wait what. Kimetsu no Yaiba, unlike all the other shounens, keeps the power levels grounded from start to finish without exceptions. I kinda see where you’re coming from, but it was already stated last episode that Tanjrou couldn’t beat him no matter what.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is not that kind of series. It follows its rules and logic.
You should praise the fact that it makes more sense this way instead of complaining IMO

What you want =/ logic

Do not misunderstand me.

There are far better ways to deal with this situation than just making someone appear and steal the show by oneshotting like that. Making Tanjiro win wasn't any good either, what I mean is that all that emotional display from last episode gets completely shadowed after this conclusion, specially considering how it felt like Tanjiro didn't learn anything from this fight. They could have let Rui live and save its closure for a decisive battle latter when Tanjiro gets more skilled.
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Feb 2016
Ottes said:
HereticHunter said:

Giyuu already got introduced in early episodes and c'mon, you would prefer that Tanjiro have killed Rui that it's like WAY strong than him at this point just like that? I can understand what you are feeling but this development it's better for the story progression.

I'm sorry that this anime's characters end up being that forgettable.

But no, Making Tanjiro win wasn't any good either, My complaint is how they ruined all that emotional display from that last episode, only to be stolen by this guy who casually oneshotted him. This makes it feel like Tanjiro didn't learn anything from it. Tbh, they should have considered a rematch for Tanjiro when he gets more skilled by making Rui flee or something like that.
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
Ofcourse Tanjiro was not able to actually kill him, I would have been amazed if he did. Luckily Giyuu made it in time to kill Rui. An Eleventh Water Breathing form, interesting, Tanjiro was as much surprised as I was.. I wonder if there are actually more than 11.

That's one messed up backstory for Rui. Being a demon and not able to remember your past. He just wanted to have a family, but lets face it, it doesn't justify a single thing he did, or how he treated "his family members"..

Shinobu, got to say I like her. Just as Giyuu she's so OP. But she's pretty cute, but damn that voice!

Actually can't wait to see if Zenitsu is okay now and if Inosuke has managed to free himself XD

KlinyKlinn said:
Sangaz said:

It's Hayami Saori.

ueeehhhh?!?!?! ngl I was sure it was hanazawa since they have similar voices but it may just be me :<

Shinobu's first introduction, I actually also thought that it was Hanazawa, but from this episode, listening to just her voice now, all I can hear is Yumeko from Kakegurui...
Aug 17, 2019 1:33 PM

Aug 2019
HereticHunter said:
Xenocrisi said:

Wait what. Kimetsu no Yaiba, unlike all the other shounens, keeps the power levels grounded from start to finish without exceptions. I kinda see where you’re coming from, but it was already stated last episode that Tanjrou couldn’t beat him no matter what.

Kimetsu no Yaiba is not that kind of series. It follows its rules and logic.
You should praise the fact that it makes more sense this way instead of complaining IMO

What you want =/ logic

Do not misunderstand me.

There are far better ways to deal with this situation than just making someone appear and steal the show by oneshotting like that. Making Tanjiro win wasn't any good either, what I mean is that all that emotional display from last episode gets completely shadowed after this conclusion, specially considering how it felt like Tanjiro didn't learn anything from this fight. They could have let Rui live and save its closure for a decisive battle latter when Tanjiro gets more skilled.

I just dont get this forum, last episode there was a ton of people upset about how tanjiro supposedly offed Rui. Now people are disappointed that Giyuu came in and saved him which resulted in rui dying. I dont think it took away anything from the last fight personally, because as an anime only I was on the edge of my seat. I stlll love the fight and will still re watch it because of how beautiful it looks and how touching it is for me. Are there better ways to get rid of rui without tanjrio or giyuu? Yes, but those ways wont exactly please everyone either and the same argument will still happen. Every possible outcome has been done to death in anime before, it all just matters to the individuals taste on the scenes execution really.
Aug 17, 2019 1:52 PM
Jul 2019
kimetsu no yaba best episode 20
Aug 17, 2019 1:59 PM

Feb 2016
Byleth-Kun said:
HereticHunter said:

Do not misunderstand me.

I just dont get this forum, last episode there was a ton of people upset about how tanjiro supposedly offed Rui. Now people are disappointed that Giyuu came in and saved him which resulted in rui dying. I dont think it took away anything from the last fight personally, because as an anime only I was on the edge of my seat. I stlll love the fight and will still re watch it because of how beautiful it looks and how touching it is for me. Are there better ways to get rid of rui without tanjrio or giyuu? Yes, but those ways wont exactly please everyone either and the same argument will still happen. Every possible outcome has been done to death in anime before, it all just matters to the individuals taste on the scenes execution really.

This guy killing Rui made the whole family bond thing ALMOST pointless, Its not that Tanjiro didn't kill him neither Rui surviving his attack. It just feels like a waste.
~Blackwall
Aug 17, 2019 2:11 PM

Oct 2018
Lululand said:
-Aincrad- said:
Also, anyone who says the beginning of this episode made episode 19 useless, clearly didn't understand what episode 19 was about

It wasn't all about killing Rui at all

I really don't know how to say this, I hope this makes sense:
Episode 19, and that fight at the end(the last 5 minutes), was all about family, that was a real family bond is like

Of course, Tanjirou wanted to kill Rui, but more importantly, he wanted to prove that a real family bond is not something that someone just can take away from you

Like he said: The bond between me and Nezuko can't be severed by anyone

It was about Tanjirou showing Rui what a real family is like, and trying to prove his wrong, about Rui's bond of terror and his fake family

Episode 19 wasn't useless at all!

He wanted, he proved, and their family bound led to the moment where Rui got what he deserved.
There wasn’t any reason to “Shingeki” Rui.
“Hahaha you thought you’d killed me, but you didn’t know my abilities and I took off my head hahahaha I’m smarter and faster than you Tanjiro hahahaha”
Holy cow, Tanjiro should have been the one who killed the demon because of his family bond.

The message’s still there, but yes, the whole family thing ended up as nothing, Tanjiro would die even after all those things from the last episode.

I still consider it as a win for Tanjirou

He clearly would've cut off Rui's head, it's just that Rui is turned out to be quite smart and came up with this idea this fast, which is fine if you ask me

But seems like people are forgetting that even big shounen titles like SnK, or HxH have flaws like this, so it's not something that has never happened in anime
It's just that last episode was so hyped that these people can be disappointed easily now
-Aincrad-Aug 17, 2019 2:26 PM
Aug 17, 2019 2:13 PM

Oct 2018
Btw, I just noticed something:

Rui in episode 19: "My body is much more durable than any thread I can manipulate"

Also Rui in episode 20: *cuts off his own head with threads*
Aug 17, 2019 2:15 PM
Jun 2015
Yay random man to the rescue because the demon didnt die for some dumb reason. Ruined episode 19.
Aug 17, 2019 2:17 PM

Aug 2019
HereticHunter said:

This guy killing Rui made the whole family bond thing ALMOST pointless, Its not that Tanjiro didn't kill him neither Rui surviving his attack. It just feels like a waste.

For that particular episode, it did make it seem like the family bond he shared with his family, and especially Nezuko, would be the deciding factor in his battle with Rui.

The fact that Rui didn't die and Tanjiro (& likely Nezuko) were about to be taken out, had it not been for Giyuu, does defeat the purpose of his entire monologue in Ep 19. Family bonds ultimately didn't defeat his opponent, just an OP character.
Aug 17, 2019 2:18 PM
Mar 2017
It was nice to think that Tanjirou defeated Rui, but Tanjirou still has a long way to go to defeat a demonic moon, how frustrating was to see Rui rise and join his head back to his body as he walked towards Tanjirou with a look full of fury willing to kill the boy and his sister, but before Rui did that to Tanjirou, Giyu appears and saves him.

Giyu proved to be better prepared, he cut off Rui's head easily, that water breathe technique was so well accomplished, he looked so peaceful while performing it and the slow and stealthy way in which he cut off Rui's head was perfect.

Shinobu's fight against the older sister demon spider was awesome, since she made her appearance she has proven to be someone very charming and kind, but today she showed her true potential, that dialogue she had with the demon spider sister was frightening, she knew all the time that the demon lied to her, but it was awesome to see her bug breathe technique, so elegant and beautiful, but extremely lethal.
Shinobu's katana has a unique design and is unique to her and her technique that uses a poison of her own creation and effective against demons.

We learned the story of Rui's family, a fake family joined by fear, Rui saved demons in exchange for joining his family, but the process was extremely cruel and painful.
I felt bad remembering the mother demon spider to see that she was just a little girl with the appearance of a woman, rightly the little girl suffered so much fear and finally accepted her death at the hands of Tanjirou.
The story of the older sister also put me in a bad mood, the sister who accepted and took care of her was betrayed by her and suffered a cruel death.

As far as I can see, the arc of the demon spider family could be considered finished, we still have to see Rui's past when he was human, but I don't care to much about him, what I do care is knowing what will happen to the group after this difficult battle, Im worry a little when Shinobu sees Nezuko, after how she behaved with the older sister demon spider, I don't think Nezuko has a better reception from her.
Aug 17, 2019 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
-Aincrad- said:
Btw, I just noticed something:

Rui in episode 19: "My body is much more durable than any thread I can manipulate"

Also Rui in episode 20: *cuts off his own head with threads*

while that makes sense, it doesn't mean it's certain
while his neck is harder to slash than the threads, doesn't mean a bunch of threads combined can't have enough power to slash the neck... i think lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Aug 17, 2019 2:24 PM

Feb 2017
OMG Shinobu ~!
I loved the kick combo + to the ground xD
Badass giyuu being badass e_e
Aug 17, 2019 2:26 PM

Feb 2017
Theorder14 said:
HereticHunter said:

Lol, he got introduced in episode 1. Did you forget that he was the one who tried to kill Nezuko at the beginning of the series.

People are to quick to forget if there's not much action involved.
Aug 17, 2019 2:27 PM

Jul 2014
This reminded me so much of Goku V Freeza back in Namek.
Goku also wasn't able to kill Freeza, Future Trunks came in and killed Freeza instead, only difference is Goku didn't need saving but fact remains that Goku SHOULD have been the one to kill Freeza due to their history, Freeza killed his best friend and his whole race which included his dad and mom (albeit he doesnt give that much of a shit for his race but still) while here its about family bonds.
It has a similar effect here, we don't need a part II of Rui and Tanjiro, Tanjiro has already proved he's now stronger than Rui, he almost beat him despite having a broken sword, with what we saw with his new fire god dance breath he can easily slash Rui's threads if he wanted too so he wouldn't have the trouble he had prior to only using water breath.
-StrayAug 17, 2019 2:31 PM
Aug 17, 2019 2:35 PM
Aug 2019
shane_nichols said:
Yay random man to the rescue because the demon didnt die for some dumb reason. Ruined episode 19.

You guys need to stop spouting nonsense, just because the mc character didn't get the kill.
Tabjirou barely makes it out alive,& its all thanks to his awakened Fire dance skills. Also i would count that one a win even tho Rui pull his heads off knowing it will be the end of him. And Giyu isn't just some random dudes,he's one the pillars and probably top 3 strongest of all the 12.

Aug 17, 2019 2:36 PM

Dec 2016
Another gorgeous episode with more amazing music!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 17, 2019 2:39 PM

Mar 2016
This anime is too slow. I feel like it should cut some parts to speed things up.

Two of the oni died, and we learnt how Rui created his family (which—I am sure—a lot of us had already guessed correctly). That's it. That's all that happened this episode. I am finding this anime fun, but I wish it didn't spend too much of the plot doing nothing.

Are they not going to take Rui's blood?

Is Nezuko one of the twelve vampires? She is too powerful!
Aug 17, 2019 2:39 PM

Aug 2018
This new demon slayer, Shinobi, has some style ! Both visually (the butterfly outfit was really beautiful) and fighting method.
Aug 17, 2019 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
-Aincrad- said:
Lululand said:

He wanted, he proved, and their family bound led to the moment where Rui got what he deserved.
There wasn’t any reason to “Shingeki” Rui.
“Hahaha you thought you’d killed me, but you didn’t know my abilities and I took off my head hahahaha I’m smarter and faster than you Tanjiro hahahaha”
Holy cow, Tanjiro should have been the one who killed the demon because of his family bond.

The message’s still there, but yes, the whole family thing ended up as nothing, Tanjiro would die even after all those things from the last episode.

I still consider it as a win for Tanjirou

He clearly would've cut off Rui's head, it's just that Rui is turned out to be quite smart and came up with this idea this fast, which is fine if you ask me

I largely agree. Rui just happened to act fast, but that doesn't nullify everything that happened.

And "winning" or killing the enemy wasn't even the point, hence it wasn't necessary. Tanjirou and Nezuko were able to overcome their limits to save each other, if they weren't successful then they would've also failed to save time for Giyuu to appear. All this while keeping power levels more or less in tact. A lot was done right here and people with a narrow view are nitpicking on trivial details or misinterpret the scene for whatever reasons.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2019

196 by skatensleep »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2019

262 by skatensleep »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

276 by skatensleep »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

529 by colino09 »»
Today, 7:18 AM

» Bad animation? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - May 11

60 by frequent_tomato »»
Today, 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.