Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2019 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Yuko really owes Momo for a lot of money...

This episode had the familiar mood and humor I expected even with the mysterious switch. I just find this show so cherry with the happy mood.
Aug 1, 2019 11:48 AM

Aug 2012

Lilith's lounge mode is my everyday mode.
Aug 1, 2019 11:56 AM

Jun 2017
MrAwesome2018 said:

So relatable lmao. It was hilarious how she couldn't do anything because Shamiko is out of shape lol.
Aug 1, 2019 12:01 PM

Aug 2012
MomoSinX said:
So relatable lmao. It was hilarious how she couldn't do anything because Shamiko is out of shape lol.

Hahaha yeah, she even threw the same orb as Shamiko that came back to sting her.
Aug 1, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2014
You know, the first episode didn't quite impress me but I'm liking the series more and more with each episode. I love the interactions between Shamiko and Momo.
Aug 1, 2019 1:57 PM
Jan 2018
I'm really starting to love this show! Almost as good as Gabriel Dropout
Aug 1, 2019 2:04 PM

Aug 2018
A very funny episode. It doesn’t seem like Lilith is much of a fighter either. Lilith seems to have about the same outlook as Aqua when it comes to heavenly duties.
Aug 1, 2019 2:55 PM

Nov 2016
Shamiko needs a workoukout ala Dummbell Nan Kilo Moteru? XD I would love to see a crossover.

And what a heartwarming moment between her and Momo at the end 😭 Could've ended so well, but yogurt doesn't even come close to Wiener.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 1, 2019 3:27 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode!

Lilith taking over the body of Shamiko and not being able to do a thing was too funny. The wiener scene was really sweet, shame Shamiko didn't get to take any wieners home. Can relate that she was upset, cause wieners anytime over yogurt.
Aug 1, 2019 4:14 PM

Nov 2013
The ancestor’s nickname is Shamicen, and she’s even more useless LOL .
This anime is adorable and hilarious !
Aug 1, 2019 6:22 PM

Jan 2017
This anime is my healing potion. I have been recharged. Adorable and funny. Is the MC's voice actress the same as Chaos sensei from Comic Girls? Sounds like her but it isn't?
Aug 1, 2019 8:59 PM

Oct 2015
I liked how Momo saved those wieners for Shamiko, what a kindhearted soul! But I guess things haven't changed between them after she got that yogurt!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 1, 2019 9:27 PM

Jul 2017
TGIF for this sleeper hit though, getting more fun with each episode!

MrAwesome2018 said:

Return of the useless ancestor Lilith, in Dumbbell reference style. Shami-cen? I like that nickname though! So Yuko and Lilith exchange souls in the same body.

No shame on Anri defiling Yuko's job backstory, that absolutely fits! And also, Momo and Shamiko's interactions.

Momo saves the day with wieners, and a heartwarming finale indeed. Unfortunately, yoghurt is NO substitute for wieners.

2Dculture said:
Is the MC's voice actress the same as Chaos sensei from Comic Girls? Sounds like her but it isn't?

Nope man, you're WAY OFF. Her VA voiced Kaguya's Chika and Hitoribocchi's Kai (to name a few).
KANLen09Aug 1, 2019 11:50 PM
Aug 2, 2019 4:13 AM

Oct 2007
this show just get's better each week.

the ancestor try to use Shamiko body to defeat Momo. Unfortunately, the body is really weak and it ended with our poor demon girl going deeper into debt. xD

Shamiko is good at cooking.Those wieners look delicious. As expected, Momo likes to taste the wieners cooked by her waifu. :3
Aug 2, 2019 4:22 AM

Oct 2007
MomoSinX said:
MrAwesome2018 said:

Lilith was able to throw a larger magic ball, but it still came back. And because of all the strain, Shamiko needed to relax in a spa. Getting into more debt. :p
Aug 2, 2019 4:33 AM

Oct 2017
Lol Shamiko's body too weak to defeat Momo even with Lilith possessing her.
Aug 2, 2019 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
That moment when Yuko dropped the demon girl rivalry facade and genuinely thanked Momo at the end was really sweet

Looks like using her powers to help Yuko's pure goal will help Momo see her powers in a better light. Wonder if they'll ever show us why her previous history was so unpleasant. Maybe having to deal with actual villains all the time?
Aug 2, 2019 6:07 AM

Oct 2007
MegamiRem said:
Lol Shamiko's body too weak to defeat Momo even with Lilith possessing her.

Lilith seems to have tried to fight like a pro. Unfortunately, the body is too weak to do the moves she wanted it to do. @_@

Vysarine said:

Wonder if they'll ever show us why her previous history was so unpleasant. Maybe having to deal with actual villains all the time?

Could be that... or maybe Momo was telling the truth that she is weak compared to other Mahou Shoujo, so had to be helped most of the time by other mahou shoujo during fights.
Aug 2, 2019 6:57 AM
May 2017
This show just keep getting better and better each episode, I laughed way too hard xD
Lilith was so relatable lmao.

Aug 2, 2019 6:46 PM

Jan 2018
THE ENDING IS STILL SOOOOO GOOD, ALSO I LOVE MOMO
Aug 2, 2019 7:14 PM

Dec 2018
Great episode, as always. I love how the show plays on popular magical girl/shoujo troupes. The ancestor was funny, and it was super enjoyable to watch Momo and Yuko interacting with each other. Watching Yuko ''battle'' or hypothetically battle Momo in her head always has me rooting for her, despite knowing she won't win...
Aug 2, 2019 7:16 PM

Oct 2014
Congrats on the new record time, Momo.
Aug 3, 2019 2:06 PM

Jun 2010
Shamiko's ancestor is as stupid as she is .. hahahaha
Aug 3, 2019 11:43 PM

Apr 2015
Very consistent so far.
Aug 4, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2018
Well, they are both just same, Lilith and Shamiko. Lilith actually has good power, but she pick the wrong body. Also, she loves hot spring.

I want to know what kind of memories Momo has when on magical girl form. She mentioned that she doesn't have good memories there, so it's interesting.
Aug 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Jul 2015
Doesn't matter how strong the spirit is, if the vessel being used ain't in shape, not much can be done. Lilith learned this the hard way. Good episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 5, 2019 9:15 PM
Sep 2011
This show is so cute! I'll look forward to watching it every week!
Aug 7, 2019 6:29 AM
Apr 2015
This Anime is the only one in the Season that make me feel like i need more... seem it's a little underrated.
Aug 9, 2019 12:39 AM

Jan 2013
This show is soooooooooooooo wholesome!

I continuously get teary eyed during a bunch of moments

Shorty struggles:
When you're trying to get off something but can't reach the floor
She's so adorably relatable!
Aug 20, 2019 3:37 PM

Apr 2013
Shamiko was so cute when she got upset about Lilith not liking her bag
Lilith seriously underestimated how weak and small Shamiko is

I wonder how far Momo can go achieving Personal Bests for Shamiko's sake, maybe she stops time at some point.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Aug 21, 2019 5:29 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Loved seeing the magical girl transformation again (new record!!!)!
Sucks that whoever edited this for the English-speaking audience (edit here since it seems that a japanese upload on youtube of the transformation look dark too... now im not sure who did that) someone had to lower the brightness so much... It's obvious that the scene wasn't that dark originally. I'm assuming it's darkened to protect eyes, but it's distracting and looks ugly

Interesting seeing some possession here and loved seeing Shamiko enjoying her work! Do your best, Shamiko!!
Fario-PAug 27, 2019 8:19 PM
Aug 28, 2019 9:52 PM
kinda tired

Apr 2017
Damn, Momo is rockin' Crocs. You go, girl. On a serious note, quite a cute episode! This show is a bit better than I thought it'd be.
Sep 29, 2019 5:21 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Yuuko getting in debt isn't funny at all.. And girls around her are just using her.. I don't think I really like anyone except for Yuuko at this point.. Well, Lilith can be funny at times at least.. Yuuko's sister is good sis.. And Yuuko's mother is alright, I guess.. Still managing to somehow survive and working much, but I don't know too much about mom..
Is Momo magical girl on retirement?..
Well, at least in the end of episode Momo gets kinder to Yuuko.. I hope we finally will get to less bullying, and more warming slice of life.. Though, I guess, bullying will remain, and I'll just have to continue to ignore it..
Nov 15, 2019 3:56 PM
Sep 2007
Apparently ancestor got a switch. Lol. Lilith really should do a better research before possessing the body. Possessing Shamiko won't get you very far.

"It has all the channels, but nothing interesting" - that sounds so familiar...

Momo said she isn't very fond of times of being magical girl, that's why she transforms so rarely... Let's hope it doesn't involve strange rabbit-cat hybrid from space, among other things.

Apr 8, 2020 8:43 AM

Oct 2017
oo boi I was hoping for some badass fight between Lilith and Momo, but this is Machikado Mazoku so obviously that shit will not happen lmfao. Shamiko really needs to eat more and go to the gym more often. Damn if only there was a way to lift the $400 curse that was set upon her family.
Sep 1, 2020 6:11 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
For a sake of a family reason, Shamiko continued her life as a demon poor girl. What a pity life she had. At least she was not forget her ancestor offerings. Her offerings, tho, a typical Yuuko, thanks for the help of her friends, she could served that thing. However, Momo came to messed up with Yuuko's mind again, and its not only that. Her curiosity finally reached Yuuko's ancestor statue. Once again, Shamiko couldn't do anything to prevent the outcome after that. Also, that statue changed of expression kinda amusing to me. Because its too fitted up with its current situations. Lol. However, it sures had a lot of memeable positions, too, here and there. So, its must be really understandable. Lol.

To be short, Shamiko got posessed by her ancestor. Her terms, tho, i can't stop laughing when hearing their conversation. However, was that good? Once again, Shamiko's unique body just prevented her ancestor, called herself Lilith, intentions to be a good revenged reality. Yes, she just lost, not a tough battle, just a typical one sided, and even Lilith's felt the same bullied. Poor her! But, its just ended well, a normal ending for your good sake. Eventhough, she had some funny ranting, and left her cute descent another huge debt, everything just went normal. Here we go again!

Ah, yes, its happening. She needed to work a part-time job. Such an improvement, eh, from her kind peoples from the previous explanations? Its, just for the sake, of a family reason .... Cursed you, a light clan's curse! Cursed you, Momo! Said Shamiko, there. Well, girl, at least you found a way to pay the debt, and made some good money, for the sake of your family reason. But, remember, you couldn't save more than 40000 yen per month, okay? Lmao.

What else? Ah another sweet moments from Shamiko and Momo, obviously. I just hope she wanted to revealed her dark past that she did not wanted to talk. And somehow, she got stronger, even she just passed her henshin record. Oh, well, once again, curse you, Momo!
badabassSep 1, 2020 6:15 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 26, 2021 4:11 AM

Feb 2020
Lilith is such an airhead. She and Shamiko are definitely like two peas in a pod.

Poor Shamiko only got some yogurt after her hard work.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:43 AM
Apr 21, 2021 5:49 AM
Sep 2020
Well Yuko owes Momo even more money now... Momo really is nice in a way !!

This episode is funny as well !!! I love this show !!
May 19, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2019
Feels like we're starting to drag just a bit, but all in all this was enjoyable.

Lilith being lazy as well is a great bit... guess it runs in the family.
Jun 9, 2022 7:17 AM
Aug 2021
Shami-momo relationship feels a lot like satania-grabriel from gabriel dropout. So far really liked where this is going.
Aug 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Jul 2021

Ancestor is hidden in the wieners!!!! :P
Mar 23, 2023 4:03 PM

Mar 2022
Lilith in lounge mode was fun to watch it’s not too bad that the body she tried to possess to use against Momo was our Yuko which unfortunately didn’t go according to plan for her. Now she’s even more in debt with Momo and went to a spa, Yuko’s got a job now though hopefully she can pay off that debt. Speaking of Momo, we actually now know that she has a dark past and Yuko even thanked her for helping with a mishap at her job. 
Dec 16, 2023 5:49 PM

Nov 2023
Lilith looks so hot and cool and relatable as well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2019

95 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2019

38 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Machikado Mazoku Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2019

33 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.