Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 10, 2019 2:15 AM

Dec 2014
I'm already pretty satisfied since all the misunderstandings have been solved and things seem to be going well. Wonder what they will add in the last two eps hopefully it's not too rushed!
Jun 11, 2019 5:35 PM

May 2012
this episode is just a filler at its best :sigh:
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Jun 11, 2019 6:45 PM

Jun 2015
Spear hero acting so smug with his knowledge on the world when he couldn’t even piece together that myne was a backstabber
Jun 13, 2019 4:57 AM

Aug 2017
Finally redhead dude from the op shows up! I always see him and think man that guy looks cool. Let’s see how he interacts with Naofumi...
Jun 13, 2019 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
Myne will never learn lol but are those heroes will get along? At least Naofumi learned something from the three heroes stooges. Is that red haired guy going to be a friend or a foe? Can't wait to see more!

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jun 13, 2019 10:14 PM

Jan 2011
Adol get off the ship!
Jun 15, 2019 12:41 AM

Jul 2016
Motoyasu please, stop defending Malty. You won't get laid with her, just accept it, move on and ask your author for some decent character development.

Regarding the episode, I have nothing much to say if I'm honest... just the four heroes acting like little kids for mostly all its duration.

It also seems there will be one more arc for this anime but I would be lying if I say I'm interested. Honestly, at this point, I couldn't care less for the story progression...

I have a bit of hope for that L'arc dude tho.
Jun 16, 2019 8:05 AM
Jan 2019
It was a really good chapter 😁👌. Full of moments of humor, tension and surprises (how the secret of the weapons that Naofumi was unaware of and Isla Cal Mira).
The atmosphere was somewhat tense, but then I did not stop laughing. Except when they visited the village of Raphtalia 😢.
It was very funny to see that while the 3 heroes were discussing their secrets to become stronger, the other members at the banquet were fighting 😂. He was crazy. Why can not they be like Naofumi?
I also thought it was impressive to see that cute and funny face of the Queen when Melty told her about Fitoria xD, she looked like a girl. As Naofumi said, "Like father, like son" 😅.
Naofumi said he would stay until Raphtalia and Philo were happy, that really made me happy. Raphtalia's smile upon hearing the words of Naofumi, was worth gold ☺.
I can not wait to see their new skills with the class rise they had. Cal Mira island will be full of surprises. And finally, the warrior and the magician girl appeared in the opening. Will they be adventurous or something else ?.

PS: The redhead bitch did not learn the lesson at all>: v. I laughed a lot when Melty, the Queen and Motoyasu hesitated to say "bitch" and "bitch". LOL 😂

"I can not imagine a world without you" -Raphtalia-: ')
Jun 17, 2019 4:17 PM

Nov 2016
The heroes are still annoying, can't they get their shit together and get serious for once. The red guy seems cool, it gave me bro vibes and look like he is another hero, for when he said "we need to win it." but all 4 heroes are summoned so I need some explanation, he can also be a really powerful ally that fight the waves in other countries, by what we see in the intro he handles himself very well.
Jun 19, 2019 9:06 PM

Jul 2008
God damn those 3 are useless pricks.
Jun 20, 2019 10:41 PM
Aug 2018
Is it just me, or the Cal Mira archipelago looked a lot like the Balearic Isles?
Greetings from Palma de Mallorca.
Jun 23, 2019 12:58 PM

Feb 2008
This is probably where they should have ended the first season, but perhaps I will be proven wrong in episode 25.
Jun 27, 2019 2:24 PM

Nov 2018
The other 3 heroes esp. Motoyasu need their own derogatory titles -rolls eyes- They still didn't apologize, meh. Shouldn't expect anything from them I guess.
Jun 28, 2019 3:39 AM

Sep 2012
WolfDBreidi said:
It was a really good chapter 😁👌. Full of moments of humor, tension and surprises (how the secret of the weapons that Naofumi was unaware of and Isla Cal Mira).
The atmosphere was somewhat tense, but then I did not stop laughing. Except when they visited the village of Raphtalia 😢.
It was very funny to see that while the 3 heroes were discussing their secrets to become stronger, the other members at the banquet were fighting 😂. He was crazy. Why can not they be like Naofumi?
I also thought it was impressive to see that cute and funny face of the Queen when Melty told her about Fitoria xD, she looked like a girl. As Naofumi said, "Like father, like son" 😅.
Naofumi said he would stay until Raphtalia and Philo were happy, that really made me happy. Raphtalia's smile upon hearing the words of Naofumi, was worth gold ☺.
I can not wait to see their new skills with the class rise they had. Cal Mira island will be full of surprises. And finally, the warrior and the magician girl appeared in the opening. Will they be adventurous or something else ?.

PS: The redhead bitch did not learn the lesson at all>: v. I laughed a lot when Melty, the Queen and Motoyasu hesitated to say "bitch" and "bitch". LOL 😂

"I can not imagine a world without you" -Raphtalia-: ')

he doesn't realize that what he means chains him to that world cause if he can't leave until they find happiness then he can never leave cause being beside him is their happiness 😁 specially for raph

Sugram22Jun 28, 2019 3:44 AM
Jun 28, 2019 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
Bitch should be in jail or should be exiled, she's got it way too easy. I understand Naofumi saved her and trash king from execution, but they still should be held accountable in a way, it seems like they've been forgiven which i don't like.
Jun 30, 2019 10:01 AM

Apr 2011
What a party that was. lol
Jul 4, 2019 9:14 AM
Apr 2016
Well, seems like everything is going well, except some people still can't accept that Naofumi is actually a nice person.
Jul 14, 2019 8:36 AM

Jul 2013
All those very important skills that they knew from the start like copying weapons, automatic crafting, and even fucking teleportation and still those three are nothing compared to Naofumi. Anyway why is Malty able to walk freely like that? She's supposed to be locked up or something.
Jul 19, 2019 3:01 AM

Sep 2012
Maszu said:
Bitch should be in jail or should be exiled, she's got it way too easy. I understand Naofumi saved her and trash king from execution, but they still should be held accountable in a way, it seems like they've been forgiven which i don't like.

they are cause think was that stain easy for nafomy? same with them + the new names ppl call them new + bitch has slave mark on her so can't say they are not been held accuntable
Jul 20, 2019 4:01 AM
Apr 2018
Fucking called it! I knew leaving Bitch alive was a mistake. Just 1 episode and she's already trying to murder people.
Jul 20, 2019 4:03 AM
Apr 2018
Maszu said:

Exactly, she's gonna end up killing people if left to her own devices. Being called Bitch is the mildest form of punishment I can think of
Aug 14, 2019 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
So Naofumi went back Melromarc and Rapthalia and Filo finally got heir Class Ups. Weird that they couldn't choose which way they wanted to go. The reaction of the queen when she heard about Fitoria was priceless. Like Naofumi said it runs in the family :D

The conversation if you can call it so between the queen and the 4 heros was somewhat annoying because our 3 idiots didn't changed at all it seems but at the same time Naofumi got a lot of important informations. Copying weapons, auto crafting and teleportation. That's crazy if you think about it. Naofumi had to work so hard for all of his skills and what he learned besides that. But even if all these benefits they aren't even on the same level as Naofumi. It's like the queen said, if they don't do something all of them 3 will die, that's for sure.

Of course our little bitch, even after she got spared of the execution, tried to poison the food of Naofumi. Is she really that stupid? Omg...

I had to laugh when Naofumi was copying every shield from his friend in the weapon shop. Poor guy :D

So there's an island where you got a lot more XP as normal and that happens every 10 years? Seems like the perfect place to train. So Naofumi has to share an ships cabin with the guy he met in Raphtalias village. What a coincidence. He seems like a pretty cool guy.

Sep 5, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2018
Just a chill episode i guess.
Oct 18, 2019 11:09 PM

Mar 2015
Lmao that Spearfag and Bitch still get to run free..
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 21, 2020 12:34 PM

Oct 2019
Just got to this ep and holy shit this show is good. And I just saw that it's gonna have 2 more seasons. So hyped up.
Jan 28, 2020 8:24 PM
Nov 2015
Like that Naofumi is finally able to interact with the other heroes to some degree even if it's aruguing. Maybe a cliff with no botton wasn't the best place to bury Raphtalias parent's? Just a thought.
Feb 10, 2020 9:46 PM

Mar 2016
Oh wow, I forgot that I haven't finished this series!
Why might that be?
Oh I don't know...
Maybe it's because...
The story isn't interesting anymore!

I ofc decided to read the manga ahead of the anime and saw all that's about to happen, but at this point, the story is pretty much mediocre to the point of it being predictable (unless they pull off some bs twists)
Still, the series is not shit, but it's becoming like any other isekai series...
ShadowkillZFeb 10, 2020 10:02 PM
Mar 24, 2020 3:00 AM

Mar 2017
Ok so something good about this episode, aside from the rpg mechanics; the island they're going to - Cal Mira - sounds like Carmilla based on the katakana. And if you've been playing FGO, you'd know that Carmilla's Noble Phantasm is the Iron Maiden (tho there it's called as Phantom Maiden)

But aside from that, the usual bs this show pulls. I mean, mc-kun promised to give info but due to The Three Stooges quarelling he didn't get a chance to. Nice excuse to gain some power-ups while keeping yours for yourself.
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jun 30, 2020 5:46 PM

May 2013
Omg they're so annoying x'D He's the SHIELD HERO, hello???? They OSTRACIZED him. Ofc Naofumi doesn't know the basics. Nobody would tell him shit =___= dumbasses.
Sep 1, 2020 10:13 PM

Aug 2019
nice change of pace for an episode, i guess it's expected after last episode was definitely a game changer.
Sadly the class upgrade went south, lmao the queen and melty literally are a "like mother like daughter" both loosing their chill to Fitoria xD

God it still sucks to see how utterly useless these 3 hero stooges are when it comes to team work, like the Queen literally told them they will perish in the next wave unless they co operate, yet they still argue amongst themselves like a bunch of mingers, christ.

Malty STILL on her shit, when will she learn good lord. Thank god Melty was there, a permanent slave crest on Malty is probably the best thing rn, Motoyasu please bro i'm begging you, i want to like your character now, you've shown you have a brain so use it, get over the fact Malty is a lying bitch, PLEASE.

Finally seeing more of yah bro Elhart, still seems like a lad. Lmao casually raiding his shop for supplies once again

Oh that encounter with the man with red hair was interesting? Definitely feels like a foreshadow of something to come, dude seems more on the "hero side" so i feel like we'll see him again.

Naofumi going dad mode at the end, his "i can't leave this world" has me more worried then anything for how he's gonna stuck by that.
Jan 10, 2021 4:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol, never expected the fights within heroes could be that so comical relief. They didn't really changed after so much happen. Omg, what an ass. Even that bitch too, and that chaotic banquet. Lmao what a joke. So, after this one, its basically a break, or might be call a filler within a training as their another gimmick. Ah, fine, then. That previously was enough to end everything, and these stop was also fine. Its good to released all the fatigues from the previous arc. And, yeah, as a part of comedy for the series, this served me right as a hit. Ah, was that graveyard visit count as a comedy? Ofc! Its not even suited the previous mood, so its just basically served as an intermediate to hide the real deal!

As if its not getting any more story. They got another potential party member! Such an unfortunate that Melty decided not to followed them. Ah well, its not like the real goodbye. So, yeah, lets see how far that training goes!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 23, 2021 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
So the other three heroes are still idiots and bitch is still trying to kill everyone. Basically not much has changed, except that Naofumi is your cliche hero now.
Mar 11, 2021 10:39 PM

Oct 2020
The spear hero guy really has dirt for brains holy crap
Mar 17, 2021 1:25 PM

Sep 2012
saengdao said:
Spear hero acting so smug with his knowledge on the world when he couldn’t even piece together that myne was a backstabber

if Nao would have said that to him this would have been ultimate burn 😂😂😂😂😂
Nov 15, 2021 11:03 AM

Jul 2017
Other heroes are still useless as hell lol, good thing I'm not a citizen there that I have to depend on them for me staying safe. 3 more episodes to go. For how awful the show has been, it's been a fairly easy watch I'll admit. I know Naofumi developed a bit back to his normal self but now he feels blander because of it. There's no winning here. Hope L'Arc is alright in these next few episodes in the Cal Mira portion.
Nov 28, 2021 9:05 AM
Nov 2020
It's funny how the other hero is telling the shield hero how to get stronger when he can probably take them out on a 1 on 1 fight
Dec 17, 2021 10:53 AM

Jul 2021
Some things never change anyway.
Whatever it is, these heroes will always be arguing with each other and there will be arguments between adventurers and people to defend their favorite hero, but luckily, it's not at the same level as before.
asdasdsadad
Feb 6, 2022 11:25 PM

Jul 2021
Pretty good episode.

So they have finally upgraded the class, Naofumi didn't?

That weapon copy skill sure is handy.

The last scene before the ED was cute.

We meet new characters this episode, the "lad" guy. Let's see what happens next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 15, 2022 4:35 PM

Aug 2019
Bruh why the hell is Bitch still allowed to roam around freely inside the castle? I thought that she’d at least be locked up..

0 punishment for her
Feb 8, 2023 2:29 PM
Jul 2021
sdsadsfsdfsdgdsfgsdf
Aug 23, 2023 11:37 PM

Dec 2022
I thought Malty would be kicked out from the castle at least, but I guess that didn't happen. She's still petty and vindictive, thus I don't understand why she isn't just relegated to staying in some townhouse.

Five people in one cramped room? That can't be comfortable.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 11, 2023 4:45 PM
Dec 2022
The four Heroes couldn't sit down and discuss in a civil manner. Good to see Shield Hero gains new information but looks like he has been doing things the hard way.
Dec 16, 2023 7:15 PM

Nov 2023
I really gahhdamn hate that Spear hero! >:(
Jan 16, 3:50 PM
Aug 2023
I don't see why the Shield Hero and his party shouldn't all forge a slave pact with Myne, then order her not to ever do anything harmful towards them again, nor even plan to. I would even go a further step to ensure this by then ordering her not to even think of a way to try to bypass the slave pact, nor to undo it. That should solve the problem.
Feb 24, 9:08 AM
Oct 2020
I like when they are remember the memories of Rifana and the discussion of Rapthtalia and Filo it's soo cute.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

219 by SanessyAdversary »»
Today, 9:01 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.