Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 18, 2019 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
DivinePotato said:
Kamiyan3991 said:
Oh boy, what a bullshit.
So he can cut through water now?
And what's with that city? Looks like ~1930 or something.

2/5

But it its arround 1930... it is taisho period. I cant see anything wrong with it

I thought it was ~1500 or something. Well, I dunno about Japanese periods but it looked like your typical medieval setting. Before they've shown the city, that is.
May 18, 2019 12:48 PM

Apr 2017
This show is a masterpiece. Another great episode with a slight plot twist: Kimutsuji Muzan has a family?! I really like him as a villain. He has a strong and independent vibe.

May 18, 2019 12:58 PM

May 2015
shane_nichols said:
Lol. I had training in thin air so I can easily stay underwater for 5 minutes. Lmao. That's just dumb writing.
he didn't stay underwater for 5 minutes you know that anime stretch out everything,he stayed 1-2 minutes at best and btw 5 minutes underwater are nothing for a trained human, if you want to criticize something at least think before posting.
May 18, 2019 1:03 PM

May 2013
Hmmm... Muzan looked really similar to the head of the Demon Killer squad.
May 18, 2019 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
This series really is all over the place in quality because this episode was much better compared to last week's in terms of pacing and nothing cheapening the plot (still not over that). But really don't like the design of our big bad, he looks like Michael Jackson.

Kamiyan3991 said:

I thought it was ~1500 or something. Well, I dunno about Japanese periods but it looked like your typical medieval setting. Before they've shown the city, that is.

I figured it was medieval or Meiji at the start but I saw the power lines in one episode (It was ep 1 or ep 2, I don't remember which) that was was a pretty good sign it was Taisho or very late Meiji era.
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
May 18, 2019 1:35 PM

Jun 2015
I didn't expect him to run into the final boss so soon
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 18, 2019 1:42 PM
Jan 2019
But what a shocking final episode! DAMN! Muzan Kibutsuyi is a damn bastard. Does he use his family as a shield against murderers or does he really love her? But I doubt it after seeing what he did to that innocent bystander with his partner. THAT UNHAPPY DOES NOT DESERVE ANY FORGIVENESS!
Tanjiro has a very big heart, I understand and respect him for that, but I would not hesitate instead to unsheathe the sword and cut the head of that wretch. GOT DAMN! Seriously that end of episode was too frustrating and shocking for me. Have face to face the demon that killed your family and can not move a finger.
AHHHHHH! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE! Tanjiro is in a very difficult situation, what will be his next move.

"For many things that we lose, we have to continue living"

The expression on Tanjiro's face after seeing the city of Tokyo was very funny. LOL πŸ˜‚.
May 18, 2019 1:42 PM
Feb 2019
Next episode should be good. As a frenzy just started. Nezuko looks good as ever, but I cant believe Tanjuiro wasted a plate and a bowl and didnt pay.
May 18, 2019 1:56 PM

Dec 2015
some insane twist going on i love it hahaha
May 18, 2019 2:13 PM
Sep 2018
Great episode. I really enjoyed watching the graphics of the city scene.
May 18, 2019 2:49 PM
Sep 2018
shane_nichols said:
Lol. I had training in thin air so I can easily stay underwater for 5 minutes. Lmao. That's just dumb writing.

There are people on earth that can literally do 10-15 minutes under water on this planet. Those are free divers. I think the world record is something like 30 minutes. This is definitely doable with the amount of training the mc received, and totally reasonable
May 18, 2019 2:50 PM
Sep 2018
So it is confirmed that Michel Jackson is the main villain of this show
May 18, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2018
Ventus_S said:
Holy shit, this episode changes all my impression/ expectation about this series.

I originally feel like this series is pretty generic and cliche at first few episode, but then this episode's plot and execution really blows my mind for a typical battle shonen series.
The first half is the typical training/ fighting baddies happen in every typical battle shonen, but this episode really change the overall flow of the series and makes me actually extremely excited about the ongoing plot.

As always, UFO production value is absolutely insane.
Not only the combat scene/ frame beat the shit out of OPM S2 , the quality of background / scenery/ passengers of the village is like something out of Ghibli Film which really blow my mind for how a long-running TV series could achieve.

I checked some chapters of manga of first few episodes and was underwhelmed by the art and execution of the manga, but the anime transcend this series into something really special. This gorgeous adaptation is really what all the manga/ novel would dream to have in terms of quality and production value.

This series went from 7/10 to 9/10 in my book now.

What you're overreacting this isn't anything near Ghibli, the crowd, vehicles and even the characters are CGI most of the time. CGI doesn't look exceptionally good compared to other anime either. The art never reaches the level Ghibli. It's certainly above the average but nothing special apart from the action scenes.
poop
May 18, 2019 3:28 PM

Sep 2017
Alright wtf is that second half. That was such an abrupt change from killing the demon in that village and an actually really touching moment with that dude to bam immediately in Tokyo -HOLY SHIT THE FINAL BOSS. Like we're kinda in the middle of trying to collect info on this guy, but then we just conveniently find him this early in the series? Alright then.

I'm all for the twist where he's a real sicko pretending to be human but my brain was too busy thinking wtf we just started our Journey to really enjoy it. Well whatever, he's so OPOP he can turn a dude demon with a single slash so I'm sure he's gonna take off and let MC-kun here deal with this mess.
May 18, 2019 4:12 PM

Mar 2018
Nezuko is the worst type of character imaginable in a series like this, my god so disappointing. I also don't understand why she has that stupid thing in her mouth, she's no threat at all. He kept her alone in a big city, plot twist she gets captured next ep??

Someone threw me off saying it takes place in old time when newspaper or any from of spreading news in general didn't exist. Turns out we're in 20th century. So yeah there's no way not everyone is aware of demons who've existed for thousands of years. Unless there exist far less demons what the anime made me think so far or it's all way more complex. Not that bothersome just a thought

So far it's mainly the high quality music and action scenes making me want to continue. Aside from some cool details it all feels underwhelming.
poop
May 18, 2019 4:14 PM

Mar 2008
Tkompuras said:
Yavimaya said:
can someone PLEASE explain what happened to Tanjiro's scar? previously it was like half of his forehead and now he has this fancy stylish black mark-thing that doesn't look like his previous scar at all. I'm confused...
You can either get spoiled or wait, I think it will not be explained this season though. Just know that it is intentional
is this a huge spoiler or rather a minor one? if it's a small spoiler I don't mind. if it's a big spoiler then I prefer not to know though. but I'm glad there is an explanation lmao
May 18, 2019 4:28 PM
May 2019
Kamiyan3991 said:
Xenocrisi said:
Oh yeah cutting underwater, that’s the problem right? ‘Cause demons, talking crows, etc make perfectly sense to you right?
Like, hello? This is not real nor reality. It’s an anime. Pointing out subtle things like this is just being over dramatic about everything this anime is trying to offer us

It's an anime... so what?
That's sounds like really lame excuse for author coming up with some bs mechanic.
Fantasy/supernatural actually needs to make sense. It's called "internal logic and consistency".

Here we have a guy who breaths underwater and cut through water like nothing.
Lazy writing is lazy.

In the real world, some humans can stay underwater without breathing for 15 minutes. Are you saying that a guy who trained for 2 years in an almost airless environment, can't stay underwater without breathing ?

And also, the anime take place in Taisho period ( 1912-1926 ) so yeah, the city is modern..

You're really stupid, aren't you ?
May 18, 2019 4:29 PM

May 2010
When you repeatedly read the word Michael Jackson very fast = Muzan
Plus that character design :3
May 18, 2019 4:32 PM

Sep 2017
ShadowBlazer3000 said:
This series really is all over the place in quality because this episode was much better compared to last week's in terms of pacing and nothing cheapening the plot (still not over that). But really don't like the design of our big bad, he looks like Michael Jackson.

Kamiyan3991 said:

I figured it was medieval or Meiji at the start but I saw the power lines in one episode (It was ep 1 or ep 2, I don't remember which) that was was a pretty good sign it was Taisho or very late Meiji era.

Exactly, I noticed it thanks to the power lines in episode 1

Plus in the opening we clearly see Muzan wearing clothes that immediately made me think of Solf J. Kimblee ones in FMAB, which sets in the 1910s so I deduced KNY must set in the same kind of era too
May 18, 2019 4:33 PM

Aug 2018
Esquirtit said:
Nezuko is the worst type of character imaginable in a series like this, my god so disappointing. I also don't understand why she has that stupid thing in her mouth, she's no threat at all. He kept her alone in a big city, plot twist she gets captured next ep??

Someone threw me off saying it takes place in old time when newspaper or any from of spreading news in general didn't exist. Turns out we're in 20th century. So yeah there's no way not everyone is aware of demons who've existed for thousands of years. Unless there exist far less demons what the anime made me think so far or it's all way more complex. Not that bothersome just a thought

So far it's mainly the high quality music and action scenes making me want to continue. Aside from some cool details it all feels underwhelming.

My supposition about that thing she has in her mouth : it should hide her teeth, 'cause like every other demon we've seen, they are sharpened, designed to bite flesh or even bones. So that would probably attract other people's attention, even if the wooden piece she wears in her mouth still looks curious lol

Or maybe this is a security to make sure she would not bite someone in an access of anger or something... which is a bit dumb, since she could still remove it or use her nails to hit someone. Dunno !

I was only disappointed by the fact Tanjiro left his meal this episode... feeling hungry now, that caused me a small pain in the stomach.
May 18, 2019 4:34 PM

Oct 2017
Esquirtit said:
Ventus_S said:
Holy shit, this episode changes all my impression/ expectation about this series.

I originally feel like this series is pretty generic and cliche at first few episode, but then this episode's plot and execution really blows my mind for a typical battle shonen series.
The first half is the typical training/ fighting baddies happen in every typical battle shonen, but this episode really change the overall flow of the series and makes me actually extremely excited about the ongoing plot.

As always, UFO production value is absolutely insane.
Not only the combat scene/ frame beat the shit out of OPM S2 , the quality of background / scenery/ passengers of the village is like something out of Ghibli Film which really blow my mind for how a long-running TV series could achieve.

I checked some chapters of manga of first few episodes and was underwhelmed by the art and execution of the manga, but the anime transcend this series into something really special. This gorgeous adaptation is really what all the manga/ novel would dream to have in terms of quality and production value.

This series went from 7/10 to 9/10 in my book now.

What you're overreacting this isn't anything near Ghibli, the crowd, vehicles and even the characters are CGI most of the time. CGI doesn't look exceptionally good compared to other anime either. The art never reaches the level Ghibli. It's certainly above the average but nothing special apart from the action scenes.

When every season you can only find about one or none of the anime reaching this level of production value in background and scenery, ofc I'd be shocked by it because nowadays this is nearly non-existent. (Well this season we fortunately got two cuz Carole and Tuesday has some insane production value too)

Ofc I know is CGI, but this is CGI that used so well that it doesn't break the immersion, and actually look extremely nice.

Note that we're talking about a long-running TV series, not a theatre film mind you.
Ventus_SMay 18, 2019 4:37 PM
May 18, 2019 4:36 PM

Jul 2016
I honestly thought it was set in an older period that just felt more modern, but then the city came in and then I realized it was kinda like shiki where big cities and electricity is a thing just... Its namely set in the far Country side lmao
poor tanjiro being so out of his element, I thought it was hilarious personally

also, first time I saw musan my first reaction was that he was quite the looker, personally u//w\\u''
May 18, 2019 4:56 PM

Jun 2014
ooooh shit the main bad guy makes his debut. Wwhat a badass looking dude
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2019 4:58 PM

Dec 2013
GW3N_yt said:
In the real world, some humans can stay underwater without breathing for 15 minutes. Are you saying that a guy who trained for 2 years in an almost airless environment, can't stay underwater without breathing ?

If they remain static. And you actually need to lower your heart rate.
IDK know if you're being srs. Comparing underwater fight to freediving is just stupid af.

Themousen said:
Exactly, I noticed it thanks to the power lines in episode 1.

Lol. I totally forgot about that.
May 18, 2019 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
I find it underwhelming that he already meets the last boss so early on.
May 18, 2019 5:32 PM

Mar 2018
@Ventus_S Agreed that the CGI doesn't break the immersion but it's still very noticeable. I just couldn't get behind the idea that it looks anywhere near Ghibli lol. They don't do CGI crowds and go as far to give each person detailed animation.

Does 26 ep count as long running? Not that much for battle shounen. We don't how long it can keep its quality yet anyway, imo it's already inconsistent

@Otorez Yeah I forgot about the teeth. I thought she could hide them with her ability to grow smaller. She could just keep her mouth closed anyway because she doesn't seem able to talk unlike every other demon we've seen. Doubt it's for security since she can kick a demon's head off

I felt bad for the udon too, his dumbass not only wasted food but a broke plate. He better offer that old hard working man Nezuko's body
poop
May 18, 2019 5:38 PM

May 2016
Greatness level beyond expectation sasuga Ufo sama.

Damn Muuzan is a heartless bastard he didn't flinch a bit even though he was with his family and I hope Tanjirou can get out of that situation safely.
May 18, 2019 6:05 PM

Jun 2015
For once.. Please... I want to see the process of Nezuko entering the box. Why do they always conveniently hiding it? I mean, if the staff realize that that was just ridiculous to fit a child inside that little of a box, then why don't they make it just a little bigger for it to make sense regardless of the source material.

Sorry, I just want to see our cute little oni getting stuffed inside the box. I just can't help it.
YosepRAMay 18, 2019 8:31 PM
May 18, 2019 6:25 PM
Mar 2015
Liked his use of the Water moves His sister did a good job for a new demon
May 18, 2019 6:51 PM

Sep 2013
This was pretty intense. Mizan gives off a really evil vibe. Nezuko keeps getting cuter. Love how she is super cute and super strong at the same time 😍😍
May 18, 2019 6:58 PM

Aug 2016
I'm really loving this show. My one minor complaint is that Tanjiro went from country bumpkin who had never lifted a sword or even seen a demon before, to an absolute demon slaying monster in just two years or less. Even in the qualification test, he managed to kill an old demon that had devoured seemingly dozens of people who were almost as powerful as him. And in this episode, his first real mission, he effortlessly slaughtered all three "selves". I'm kinda worried that by the time we meet the upper tier slayers, their power levels will be end-of-Naruto insane.

I dunno, again, it's a minor complaint, but I think I would have liked him to struggle a bit and fumble into his power.
MyHeroZeroMay 18, 2019 7:07 PM
May 18, 2019 7:03 PM
Oct 2018
Manga readers: is the manga good compared to the anime? i really don't want to keep waiting for new episodes since i am loving this show. Does knowing what happens ruin the anime experience?
May 18, 2019 7:27 PM

Sep 2017
Excellent. Did everything a good shounen should. Nezuko is awesome, Tanjirou was awesome, and HOL-Y SHIT Kibutsuji is not fucking around. The soundtrack that played when Kibutsuji turned that guy into a demon was thrilling. These past two episodes have been fantastic, can't wait to see where this goes.
May 18, 2019 7:30 PM
Apr 2014
Rjstizzer said:
Manga readers: is the manga good compared to the anime? i really don't want to keep waiting for new episodes since i am loving this show. Does knowing what happens ruin the anime experience?

It's good but the artstyle may not be as appealing to some folks

DipsterHouchebag said:
I'm kinda worried that by the time we meet the upper tier slayers, their power levels will be end-of-Naruto insane.

I dunno, again, it's a minor complaint, but I think I would have liked him to struggle a bit and fumble into his power.

Nah, having caught up with the manga it's safe to say there's no such Naruto power level. It will take a collective amount of effort to defeat a upper tier demon

Tanjirou will struggle as his fights can only get harder
May 18, 2019 7:41 PM
Jun 2016
Favorite episode so far.
May 18, 2019 7:52 PM
Jun 2016
Best episode yet. Might give it a 9/10 if the show keeps this quality until the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2019 8:02 PM

Oct 2015
Muzan is a definition of a true villain. The guy just committed his evil act with no hesitation, on top of that he used the kid and the wife as a shield.

The parting moment with Kazumi was emotional, Tanjiro's words made me want to shed a drop.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 18, 2019 8:06 PM

Feb 2019
YosepYRA said:
For once.. Please... I want to see the process of Nezuko entering the box for at least once. Why do they always conveniently hiding it? I mean, if the staff realized that that was just ridiculous to fit a child inside that little of a box, then why don't they make it just a little bigger for it to make sense regardless of the source material.

Sorry, I just want to see our cute little oni getting stuffed inside the box. I just can't help it.

They will show that in the train arc. If you can't wait for it then go read the manga if you don't want to read the manga then just wait a little longer. This will have 26 episode so they most likely reach the train arc.
May 18, 2019 8:07 PM
Apr 2019
So. That's Tokyo in the past
素晴らしい
May 18, 2019 8:15 PM

Apr 2012
Has anyone ever noticed or mentioned that Muzan Kibutsuji looks similar to Michael Jackson?
I'm guessing Tanjiro has no choice but to let Muzan go and plan his next strategy because an all out confrontation in a densely populated Tokyo would go badly for everyone.

Great episode 9/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 18, 2019 8:16 PM
Jan 2019
Nezuko can take care of herself in battle
May 18, 2019 8:37 PM

Jun 2015
mainavi said:
They will show that in the train arc. If you can't wait for it then go read the manga if you don't want to read the manga then just wait a little longer. This will have 26 episode so they most likely reach the train arc.

Ah, I see. So the author also hides it. I thought the anime staff are messing around with it, haha. But, I'm just curious though, nothing serious. Little convenient details like that are less likely to miss my eye. Thanks! :D
May 18, 2019 9:32 PM
Mar 2017
Tanjirou finished his first mission, despite the difficulties and the numerical disadvantage, he and Nezuko were victorious.
Nezuko proves to be very helpful for her older brother, she possesses an amazing strength, she only needs to learn a fighting style where she takes advantage of her power. As for Tanjirou he continues to show the fruit of the training with Urokodaki, that technique he used to kill the two demons in the swamp was great.
The farewell of Tanjirou to Kasumi was very sad, on one hand because Kasumi lost his beloved Satoko and when Tanjirou tries to comfort him the boy only feels pain and frustration, and after releasing all his anger he realizes that Tanjirou also lived an equally painful experience.

Tanjirou came to the city and his reaction was the most hilarious, so much modernity overwhelmed the poor guy and sleepy Nezuko is so cute.
Tanjirou does not take long to find the trail of a demon, but to his surprise he discovers that the smell he perceives is that of the demon who murdered his family, Muzan Kimutsuji, but the surprise does not end there, Tanjirou discovers that Muzan has a wife and daughter , the damn bastard lives among humans as if nothing.
It's amazing how fast the demonization Muzan made, a simple cut and you're already a demon, I just hope that Tanjirou comes out healthy from this unexpected encounter with the demon he was so eager to find.

Personally these seven episodes so far have been very good and it shows in the amount of positive comments, I did not read so many good reviews in a long time, I hope they continue with this pace and quality, Ufotable has done a very good job in the sequences of action and this episode is not the exception, the same with soundtrack, a really well done work with the sound and music.
salbery755May 18, 2019 9:41 PM
May 18, 2019 9:43 PM
Aug 2017
Really great episode. In love with this studio's work
May 18, 2019 9:52 PM
Jan 2016
Nezuko is just so adorable, and at the same time so strong!

Tanjirou managed to defeat the other two submerged, mountain training was so worth for that fight, Nezuko fighting was so awesome too, and so cool when Tanjirou appeared from that shadow and saved Nezuko! Gotta say the animation as always is so awesome, so much satisfied with that animation and art!

Kimutsuji Muzan made his appearance, and that moment was so intense, I wonder if that litle girl is trully his daughter, and we saw some of his power, he turned a human instantly into a demon only with scratch!
May 18, 2019 10:01 PM

May 2014
Muzan is going to be a multi layered character I feel. A demon living among humans? It’s strange yet brilliant. I kind of figured from the beginning it’d be something like that. It was said that he wasn’t seen often and it makes sense. Hiding in plain site! He has to have some admiration for humans to marry and bare a child with one.
Oscar and Andre deserved better
May 18, 2019 10:40 PM
Jul 2017
ExaltedChampion said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Interesting, what time period is this? I don't recall it being mentioned before, from the first few episode I thought it might be in the middle 1400-1600s or something, aligned with the warring states era or something but from what they showed of Tokyo, this looks like late 18th century or maybe even early 19th century assuming that is indeed electricity powering those street lamps and the tram's headlights.

It the Taisho Era, right after the Meiji era, around 1912 to 1926. While major city in Japan looked modern, most of Japan countryside still look like the middle age.

Shiiiit.... that means they are smack-dab in the middle of World War 1, or at least near that period. Gave me a whole new perspective of what Japan looked like a hundred years ago.
May 18, 2019 10:53 PM
⚧ | ζ„›γ¨εΉ³ε’Œ

Oct 2010
A wild Kibutsuji appears!
Tanjirō uses Grab and Turn. Kibutsuji waits.
Tanjirō uses Hateful Glare, but it's not very effective.
Kibutsuji uses Intimidating Stare. Tanjirō is startled.
Kibutsuji uses Moe Daughter Eyes. It's super effective! Tanjirō loses 32 HP.
Tanjirō is still startled.
Kibutsuji uses Stranger Slash! Stranger becomes Onified.
Tanjirō panics.
Onified Stranger uses Koibito Bite. Koibito lost 86 HP.
Tanjirō is unable to move.

But more seriously, this was a great episode. Not that I'm surprised, since they've all been great. The way Taishō Period Tokyo was portrayed was gorgeous. I loved seeing Nezuko say (non-verbally, of course) "I'm not a child anymore Onii-chan. I can protect myself now." This story has it all: the action of tense fights, the righteous cause, the tragic hero, the insurmountable villain the depths of whose depravity cannot be fathomed, the bond with a non-parental father figure, and (eventually) camaraderie with irreplaceable peers. It's a classic set-up, but classics become that way because they work. For me, this one works a little better than most.
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£β€„βœ£
May 18, 2019 10:55 PM

Jun 2013
I loved this episode as usual. So far, they're following the manga pretty well. Kibutsuji Muzan is one of my favorite characters so I am glad they finally introduced him and I can't wait for two more of my favorites to be introduced in the next episode. I believe they were featured in the opening.

Anyways, Tanjiro dropping that udon will get him into trouble lol
臭い-
May 18, 2019 11:40 PM

Jul 2016
That ending tho...

Quite thrilling episode overall. Tanjirou meeting Muzan was earlier than expected and the confrontation they had was quite tense to say the least. Not to mention that the idea of him having a human wife and daughter while turning other people into demons is really fucked up.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
Apr 22, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 18, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.