Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2019 10:19 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, the thief's true identity is Yasu. Interesting.

An execution about to commense? :O
Apr 24, 2019 10:20 PM

Mar 2015
the chaos has begun! started with execution and (fake) burial ceremony!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 24, 2019 11:48 PM

Dec 2013
I completely forgot about the witching hour stuff.
Apr 25, 2019 1:07 AM

Jun 2015
I'm a bit jealous at Zoro...
Apr 25, 2019 2:10 AM

Sep 2014
Zoro getting all the ladies heh.
Apr 25, 2019 3:29 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
First, it was set up that Big Mom will enter the prison, find no Ochiroku, and then rampage, next, we found out that Queen had a load of Ochiroku, so it was the perfect setup for Big Mom, and yet again, Luffy ate all of it, both of them are going to focus their anger on him once they know, and as some people were speculating that Queen is Big Mom's son, it would be a good collaboration between a son and his mother, to bring down the Glatton, Luffy.
I find it weird that they have visual snails in Wano, looking at how scientifically behind the rest of the world they are, but then again, transponder snails are organic creatures in One Piece.
I'm liking how Zoro is getting all of dem hoes now, Sanji's gotta explode in jealousy once he knows.
I'm waiting to see everyone in the country react to Zoro breaching into the execution and destroying every fooder there is. We might just get a crazy fight between him and Kyoshiro on the big screen. Or so I hope.
The infamous chapter 944 is only 3 chapters away, I find it interesting that the color spread has Zoro holding a sign that spells “Good Place”, does it mean Zoro will be “in a better place”? It coops up rather well with the theory that goes with his death in chapter 944. Not only that but he seems like he's going to try to stop the execution, and thus, probably, get killed on screen.
EoussamaApr 25, 2019 3:35 AM
Apr 25, 2019 3:30 AM

Oct 2015
Somehow it's very logical that the smiling nice guy's been the witching hour boy all along, but somehow I didn't think of that possibility. There are just too many characters and details.

This entire chapter was a set-up chapter. I'm pretty sure next chapter things will get very crazy. I'm not sure if Kaidou will come over, but it will be fun, for sure. We are probably approaching the end of the 2nd act, or at least the climax of it.
Apr 25, 2019 3:39 AM

Oct 2007
about two chapters ago (maybe more): zoro started his nap

So last chapter: zoro continues his nap

This chapter: zoro finished his nap

maybe next chapter we finally see the end of filler chapters? hahah
i remember seeing some speculations for a big one piece reveal in chapter 941, too funny it didn't work out as speculated, eh?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2019 3:49 AM

Nov 2012
I saw some people on who comment on the spoilers say they still didn't know Komurasaki and Hiyori are the same. Despite that being revealed weeks ago.

This fandom has some really stupid people in it sometimes.

Anyways, Yasu is in bad luck, hope he gets out safe.

Oh and Zoro got layed, yeah, k then.
Apr 25, 2019 4:56 AM
Jul 2018
Damn, for some reason I never expected Yasu to be the Witching Hour Boy, but it all makes so much sense

Yasu will probably die on screen

It looks like alot of well known figures of the past is now nothing but a shell of their former selves, but I hope that they will join up with Luffy in the Rebellion
Apr 25, 2019 5:05 AM

Nov 2012
Gythia said:
Damn, for some reason I never expected Yasu to be the Witching Hour Boy, but it all makes so much sense

Yasu will probably die on screen

It looks like alot of well known figures of the past is now nothing but a shell of their former selves, but I hope that they will join up with Luffy in the Rebellion

One Piece isn't that dark (at least outside of backstories and exceptions like Pedro), he will be fine.
Apr 25, 2019 9:50 AM

Dec 2011
Eoussama said:
First, it was set up that Big Mom will enter the prison, find no Ochiroku, and then rampage, next, we found out that Queen had a load of Ochiroku, so it was the perfect setup for Big Mom, and yet again, Luffy ate all of it, both of them are going to focus their anger on him once they know, and as some people were speculating that Queen is Big Mom's son, it would be a good collaboration between a son and his mother, to bring down the Glatton, Luffy.
I find it weird that they have visual snails in Wano, looking at how scientifically behind the rest of the world they are, but then again, transponder snails are organic creatures in One Piece.
I'm liking how Zoro is getting all of dem hoes now, Sanji's gotta explode in jealousy once he knows.
I'm waiting to see everyone in the country react to Zoro breaching into the execution and destroying every fooder there is. We might just get a crazy fight between him and Kyoshiro on the big screen. Or so I hope.
The infamous chapter 944 is only 3 chapters away, I find it interesting that the color spread has Zoro holding a sign that spells “Good Place”, does it mean Zoro will be “in a better place”? It coops up rather well with the theory that goes with his death in chapter 944. Not only that but he seems like he's going to try to stop the execution, and thus, probably, get killed on screen.

nice one bro, i remember when that zoro dying theory was brought up a few years ago. and i was suspecting katakuri to be kaido and big moms son, but queen is also an option, that i hadn´t thought of yet
Apr 25, 2019 10:20 AM
Mar 2015
So many pictures The courtesan fake funeral. the daughter rushing to her dad's execution A fat Luffy. Zoro in bed with a bevy of beauties
Apr 25, 2019 10:40 AM

Apr 2016
LOL Brook's non-existent eyes popping out
Komurasaki all of the sudden feels so innocent and cute!
I wonder if they'll be able to save Tonoyasu in time...
Apr 25, 2019 1:51 PM
Apr 2019
Rampage time gkgkgk
Apr 25, 2019 6:30 PM
Apr 2019

I was excited to see zoro like that
Apr 25, 2019 7:52 PM

Oct 2015
Wonder what will Tonoyasu say to Orochi, probably something insulting though? Also wondering what will he apologize for?

Devil's luck and a strong dream made him survive this long Caribou!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 26, 2019 2:47 AM

Nov 2016
I wished it would've been Sanji who saw them instead of Brook hahaha. And Zoro is such a hunk, about time a woman is openly going for him. Not saying this will be a serious romance or anything, but Zoro has been pretty much a pure badass since the time skip and it wouldn't hurt his character to show a different side and Hyori is damn cute*wishful thinking over*forget about Tashigi guys

Yasu turning out to be Witching Hour Boy is not really surprising, but I guess too many were caught up in the traitor theory. More interesting was the reveal who he was before Orochi came to power. Guess it's time for the first real flashback of this arc, can't wait to get proper insight on how things went down. The last page was really typical One Piece. Such a serious situation and we have two idiots smiling xD I still think that we're heading to a little climax of this arc and that Orochi will be taken out here or that we at least open with the first strike of the rebellion. Remember, the Heart Pirates and most allied Kozuki samurai have been "gathered" in the prison house. Just hope for Orochi that he has some strong and especially loyal fighter among his people as well.. I honestly dunno how people can say this arc is eventless when everything is slowly building up in the backround.

And lol @ Luffy. Queen was planning to let him and Hyogoro starve, this should further explain why he was so confident that they would eventually run out of steam.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 26, 2019 9:48 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm it was a little odd how the girl was still smiling even when she was sad
Apr 26, 2019 11:18 AM

Jan 2014
am I the only one missing here how Komurasaki able to run and meet zoro while the other side thinking she's dead?
Apr 27, 2019 11:51 PM

May 2017
The chapter was good but I'm saddened by the fact that there will be no One piece for 2 weeks!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2019 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
The color spread was so cool and sexy!

Yasu is obviously Jesus.
Apr 30, 2019 4:42 PM

Feb 2017
Oh shoot a live execution.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
May 16, 2019 7:20 AM
Aug 2016
Zoro has gotten to defile both of Wano's National Treasures!
Ryuma's Sword and Kamurasaki.
May 26, 2019 5:43 AM

Feb 2013
Yasu has to be rescued!
Sep 27, 2019 4:00 AM

Dec 2015
That goofy guy was such an important person in the past? Wow.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 31, 2020 5:25 AM
Jul 2020
Zoro is one lucky of a man lol.
Aug 18, 2022 1:11 PM

Nov 2020
wow
i really hope yasu is saved
definitely don't want to see toko cry
Nov 13, 2022 9:28 AM

May 2021
Zoro got yet another W on Sanji.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

19 by ryzxgum »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Yesterday, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.