Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2019 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show loves food. I mean, sweets made with care and delicousness...nice. Fun to see Matsumoto come over to their house too.

For an older character, Miyako really shows a lot of charm among the main cast. Still amusing to watch some of her reactions though. That little haunted house at school was also amusing.
Stark700Mar 19, 2019 7:18 AM
Mar 19, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2016
School festival episodes are always great.

Also 10/10 moms.
Mar 19, 2019 7:58 AM

Mar 2013
I see so episode 11 is about their schooll festival and the finale will end with the play I can`t seriously wait for the final episode next week I`m too excited please stop me oops xD

Seriously another CUTE EPISODE!!!
Mar 19, 2019 8:19 AM

Aug 2013
Myaa-nee's bad girl look at the end got me real good xd

Can't wait for the play. I had never been this excited and hyped for a finale in a moe show.
Mar 19, 2019 8:41 AM

Oct 2007
really nice episode. Hana looks cute in that angel dress. :)

Hana is weak to ghosts.

Mya-nee got "arrested" by a teacher. xD

Mar 19, 2019 8:55 AM

Dec 2017
Just a single mya-nee from hinata can cure depression.

Nice to see all three mamas in this episode.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 19, 2019 9:55 AM

Aug 2012

Totally not suspicious.
Mar 19, 2019 10:39 AM

Mar 2017
Mya-nee was poking rimuru >:)
Mar 19, 2019 11:02 AM

Sep 2018
MrAwesome2018 said:

Totally not suspicious.
Delinquent Mya nee skin unlocked
Mar 19, 2019 11:19 AM

Feb 2019
When the Unibomber comes to your school festival....

I think it's funny how their young woman teacher had the guts to approach Miyako and then detain her. I wonder if she had her water boarding supplies ready if Hinata said she had no idea who the woman in the hoodie was.

Hana's mom is a trip too. She seems to like causing mischief...it would be funny if it is shown that she had her own penchant for creeping on someone she liked when she was younger.
Mar 19, 2019 11:35 AM

Mar 2014
Not enough koko-chan & MYANEE-spam but still good episode. Myako acting "suspicious" at school is very funny xD
Mar 19, 2019 1:13 PM
Feb 2019
Heavens, it is difficult to start giving my point of view without feeling a bit nostalgic, we are only one chapter from the end, it gives me a lot of sadness, but at the same time, joy of having stumbled upon that beautiful series ...

Now, my point of view ...

I love the chapter too much, let's start with Matsumoto and Miyako, the truth Matsumoto has too much potential to be someone very special for Miyako, only that his obseciva attitude away Miyako a little, seriously, if Matsumoto was less obsessive, surely Miyako would be more united with Matsumoto, but I really liked the interaction with the girls (although I laugh when you want to take Koyori to the dark side uwu)

Now, Kanon and Koyori, it may sound repetitive, but they are such for which, they are the perfect complement, without the one, can not live the other, I love how Kanon motivates and encourages Koyori, and kills me with laughter as Koyori wants highlight but things always go wrong, poor of my Koyori :( but it is a very caricaturezco character, I love it too.

Hana-chan, my God, I love that childish attitude of wanting to do things, give the best of it and even then things do not go well, I was laughing when Koyori and Hana were in the corner with the sign of "inept "How cruel, but I loved that moment too much.

wow, I thought it was nice how the mothers of Hana and Noa think too much about Miyako and thank them for being an important company for their daughters, whatever they say, but I like that Miyako did not show up as a child molester, but as a shy girl who is complicated socializarce and that as you move the chapters, is improving their attitude (although it is still complicated to socialize and be in a crowd) is a great progress that has made Miyako.

Finally, uff finally the mother of Miyako and Hinata brings something good to the series, and does not judge her daughter Miyako, it was time for her to realize that her daughter has tried to move forward and overcome her shyness, that's a point to highlight ...

Following, I thought it was very nice and it is for things like that that hooked me to the series, I love those moments of fun that girls spend, that fair was a very nice event, events that we did not see in the festival in chapter 4, finally we see in this chapter 11, the interaction between Noa and Hinata, that union is very special to me, like Koyori and Kanon, and with Hana and Miyako, I love that each time their relationship gets stronger, I know that this relationship may not be formalized as brides, but I am happy that they are more united, that fills me with happiness.

And well, to wait for the other week, I really feel a little sad because the series ends, I did not think that I would become fond of a series, but Watashi nor tenshi ga maiorita managed to steal my heart.
Mar 19, 2019 2:12 PM

Feb 2007
Matsumoto being Matsumoto...

Ah, Hana and the stamp cards... :D

While Hana is seriously afraid of the haunted house, Noa is using it as an excuse to cling to Hinata. :D

Koyori makes an announcement - the three just wonder why she's suddenly making one. Kanon says the same, they actually pay attention. :D
Mar 19, 2019 2:32 PM
Aug 2014
This is my drug. I'm halfway unconscious and drooling after each episode. It's not possible to mellow out more without passing out.

Hana's mom is the best...
Mar 19, 2019 2:45 PM

Aug 2016
I don't think I remember anyone commenting about this so

I just wanted to share this interaction from Episode 8

Matsumoto:"Oh, that's because she's seen you in the photos I have."

Yu (Matsumoto's Little sister): "Onee has lots of pictures of Myako! Like ones where Myako is White Lily!"

If you go back to episode 2 where Noa moves in, you can see Matsumoto dressed up as a delivery person walking behind her.
Mar 19, 2019 2:54 PM
Dec 2017
JJH_ said:
This is my drug. I'm halfway unconscious and drooling after each episode.

Same, I really like this Anime. I laugh a lot during this episode.
This show needs a second season.
Mar 19, 2019 3:38 PM

Apr 2015
Yay for the three mom's... they are awesome! Once again an adorable episode.

MrAwesome2018 said:

Totally not suspicious.

Gotta love the mom's face like "what have I done wrong to create this"
Mar 19, 2019 3:53 PM

Nov 2016
The obakeyashiki part was the best one imo. Nice reactions and Noas interactions with her mom are simply priceless

The weeks went by too fast and the season is almost over. Will miss the cuteness for sure.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 19, 2019 4:21 PM
Mar 2017
So the girls will have their school festival and the class of Hinata and her friends will do a play where Hana plays the leading role, this will undoubtedly have sweetness to overflow.
Miyako is very excited to see Hana in the play, but Hana does not seem very happy to appear, since it was not her intention and Hinata was the one who nominated her to the role. Hinata is so cute, she nominated Hana because Miyako always says that Hana is an angel and now Miyako will have to help with the costumes for the play thanks to Hinata.
Koyori and Kanon join the group to make the costumes, we also have Kouko as a surprise guest, thanks to Hinata.
Kouko is very happy to work with Miyako, but in exchange she wants them to exchange phone numbers to be in contact, something harmless, but when Kouko gives Miyako her phone, I knew something was wrong and indeed Kouko already knew her phone number, the only one missing was Miyako to had her number.
Kanon is very skilled at sewing clothes and Koyori too, although when she is distracted she finishes pricking her finger. Kanon is so cute, she had a band aids for Koyori in case she got hurt, by God they take care of each other so much, they are so sweet. Noa also demonstrates her ability to sew, just like Hinata who helps Miyako sometimes and as for Hana, let's say that feminine things are not her good point, poor Hana, she looked so proud of her work, her face shone with happiness and the saddest thing was that she and Koyori were left in a corner so they would not get hurt, but still they don't give up and try to make flowers, but they are again relegated to the corner.
Kouko almost took Koyori to the "dark side", but Kanon and Noa stopped her quickly. It gave me a lot of laughter when the girls comment on what the play is about, everything was fine until Hinata says "and she kill humans with arrows", she is very funny.
The moms are back, I got a lot of laughter from how Hana's mom scared Miyako and Noa and Hinata's mom are also getting ready to scare in the haunted house of the school festival.
Haruka and Miyako understand each other very well when it comes to talking about Hana and how cute she looks when she gets scared.
I think it's the first time I've heard the name of Hinata and Miyako's mother, Chizuru's name is pretty good and she's the cool mom in the group.
Miyako is arrested again for dressing as someone suspicious, perhaps she still doesn't learn the consequences?
I loved how the girls invited Miyako to visit the stands together and then Koyori and Kanon join them.
Koyori is very clumsy, every time she wanted to stand out and win she ended up hitting in her head.
Miyako had a great time with the girls, they played and had a lot of fun in each of the attractions, but when it came the time to visit the haunted house, things got very funny, Hana looked very scared even though the haunted house wasn't look to scary, but Hana later sees a ghost of a woman and she is very scared, Miyako tries to get Hana closer so she notices that the ghost is her mom, but she is very upset with Miyako and when she turns around the ghost was already close to her and her scream of terror was so cute.
Noa also takes advantage of the fear to cling to Hinata, but her mom gives her a better advice to look cuter.
Hana is very angry with Miyako and her mom, but it surprised me how Haruka looked so happy that Hana was so friendly with Miyako and that part where Noa and Hinata say they are also friends was so pure and cute.
The play is about to start and Miyako feels sick for the crowd, but Haruka gives her some advice to feel better and we see how Miyako looks very rude and this makes Hana feel calmer. the girls looked very cute with their costumes, Hana as an angel will make Miyako faint on how cute she looks.
The next episode we will see the play and it is also the final episode, my dose of sweetness and cuteness will end, I hope Doga Kobo has an anime with the same dose for the following season.
Mar 19, 2019 5:21 PM

Dec 2013
That was the cutest and most realistic School Festival I've seen, they are little girls so ofc the attractions are supposed to be simple little games, not some mega stall that a professional would make.
Mar 19, 2019 5:47 PM
Jun 2017
The PRE EPISODE prior to the play... its nice to see when those kids are the one making their own costume... and well some moments with mya nee with kids and their mothers have their apperance too...

Next week is the last episode so lets see about that one.
Mar 19, 2019 7:10 PM

Nov 2017
Oh what an adorable episode again! I’m so shipping Hinata and Noa you have no idea. They better have some sequal with them being together in the future.

those stuffed dolls are really cute

these after-credit mini scenes are also just too fucking cute
024Mar 20, 2019 3:11 AM

plz @ me
Mar 19, 2019 9:29 PM
Jan 2019
I haven't watched any of it, but I hope it's good
Mar 20, 2019 4:36 AM

Feb 2014
Mya-nee on the bad girl get go is dope!!XD Hana-chan and Koyori's klutzness is too cuuute!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 20, 2019 8:29 AM

May 2018
This show is getting better and better. Beside Miyako who become more careful about her behavior, the presence of parents in this anime made me feel safe for the kids.

It left only one episode to go. I will miss it so much after the final.
Mar 20, 2019 9:11 AM

Apr 2014
love the ep

but sad that the next ep is the last, i know there's not enough source for another season right now but im hoping when there is we'll get more anime of this series asap

but yeah figured the anime would end at this part but nonetheless looking forward to the final ep
"one step at a time"
Mar 20, 2019 10:03 AM

Apr 2011
Another episode full of cuteness and laughter. Hana-chan always blames Miyako for her happenings. Its cute and funny how she loves sweets so much. The haunted scene was also hilarious because of her.

Anyway, its one episode left. Time flies.

So season 2 please!
Mar 20, 2019 4:57 PM

Jun 2015
Aw they’re ending things off on a school festival, cute
Mar 21, 2019 1:40 AM

Nov 2011
Show has been growing on me with every passing week, used to heavily dislike the ED and now I can't stop listening.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Mar 21, 2019 6:50 AM

Jan 2011
Yeah, the school festival is here!
Mar 21, 2019 9:32 AM

Jun 2010
I swear Koyori is the protagonist of a different Anime, and her supposed incompetence is just to obfuscate her to the other girls while she goes off to handle the masquerade any time she's not on screen.
Mar 21, 2019 2:07 PM

Jun 2017
Spookie_Senpai said:
I don't think I remember anyone commenting about this so

I just wanted to share this interaction from Episode 8

Matsumoto:"Oh, that's because she's seen you in the photos I have."

Yu (Matsumoto's Little sister): "Onee has lots of pictures of Myako! Like ones where Myako is White Lily!"

If you go back to episode 2 where Noa moves in, you can see Matsumoto dressed up as a delivery person walking behind her.

Hoooly crap, amazing catch!
Mar 22, 2019 1:16 AM
May 2018
does anyone know who voiced Hana's mother?
Mar 24, 2019 4:57 AM

Jun 2017
CinderSquall said:
does anyone know who voiced Hana's mother?

I don't know if you still want to know but I've read on Wikipedia it's Ayumi Fujimura. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wataten!:_An_Angel_Flew_Down_to_Me
ProbingUranusMar 24, 2019 5:03 AM
Mar 24, 2019 10:26 PM

Dec 2013
Love to see the moms in this episode.
Noa clinging to Hinata at the haunted House was really cute!

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Mar 25, 2019 5:07 PM

Jul 2009
Noa's mom is so much like Noa haha
Mar 28, 2019 5:39 AM

Jun 2017
Lol, Miyako got caught again for looking like a suspicious person. She actually looked like a school bomber or the likes, as for the haunted house part, Hana's reaction is as cute as expected.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Apr 3, 2019 10:31 PM

Aug 2017
It seems that the mothers are very young lol
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 13, 2019 3:24 PM

Nov 2013
All three moms are such hotties.
May 5, 2019 6:44 AM

Sep 2018
Matsumoto makes the difference, as usual, but the character of Mya with his facial expressions and his way of doing things is making the narration always fun. Nothing exceptional this episode, but it does not bore even this time.
Mar 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Aug 2018
I wonder, what Kouko wanted to tell Koyori in one-on-one talk.. ;p I mean, it's probably related to Miyako.. But what?..
If Miyako dresses like that to the festival, she might encounter police woman again..
Well, ok, school administration, teachers or someone caught her instead.. Expected.. Miyako, you should really learn how not to behave like a creep in public..
It seems that Hana liked activity with slimes?.. Well, she liked that ugly bastard after all.. So more strange fetishes for Hana, this time slimes..
Well, Noa's mother is open to discuss with Noa how it's better to act scared cutely.. Probably open to other being cute techniques as well.. I guess, it can be considered as questionable from the one side.. As Noa can grow arrogant or something.. But learning social skills is at the same time, important, I'd say.. Especially in love relationships, for example.. We play a lot in there, in friends company as well.. Not always just being serious, but playing around as well.. Involving playing around cuteness.. So I'd say that really it's more of a good thing to be able to discuss such things with your child, rather than it being taboo or something..
lol how Miyako looks while chewing gum, in sun glasses, and also with leg on leg.. ;p Just some playboy or something.. ;p
So we'll see Hana as true angel next time, hm?.. Well, finale ahead.. ;P
Jun 7, 2020 1:59 PM

Mar 2019
School festival, scared Hana is the cutest
Oct 30, 2020 12:12 PM
Jun 2016
Oh, cool. We're getting a two-parter as a season finale.
Jan 18, 2021 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
School festival episodes are always so funny.
May 31, 2022 11:49 PM

Feb 2020
Lots of preparing for the upcoming play.

Scared Hana was cute as usual. :3

It was nice to see the mothers again.
Mar 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Aug 2019
hinata is the cutest.
"what are you playing as?"
"we're humans!"

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 10:56 PM

Dec 2022
I adore Matsumoto's crazy harmless character lmao.
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Nov 2023
Man, all those foods are making me hungry

More topics from this board

» are we not talking about how there's no male in this anime?

nanzsins - Sep 19, 2021

24 by 5PaLasDoce »»
Mar 30, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

143 by LIL_MYANE »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

48 by Rasco »»
Jan 27, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:11 AM

Poll: » Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2019

52 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.