Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haha, Kaguya's wild imaginations are all over the place again. "Driving date".

Pretty interesting episode considering it's a continuous one with Kaguya getting a fever. Chika's suggestion was priceless to spoil her. (I support it lol) Looks like we got a card game this episode too. I find the psychology to be pretty amusing. Thanks Chika.

So glad to see more of Hayasaka this episode when Shirogane came to visit Kaguya.

Mar 9, 2019 6:52 AM

Aug 2017
The show is getting better.

Interesting, the episode was linear.

Wow, Kaguya, just like me, forgot that Shirogane has his bike.

Chika couldn't deceive to Shirogone and Ishigami in that game. Poor, she wants to visit Kaguya.

I really like the last part, Hayasaka is really funny. It was nice to see other side of Kaguya.

NurguburuMar 16, 2019 12:44 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 9, 2019 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
As always, pretty solid episode, directing makes this stand out from the manga and I find Fujiwara getting the Ishigami treatment to be hilarious.

This series gets so much better. Sick Kaguya is kawaii
Mar 9, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2015
So we're entering our first full fleshed story arc and boy did they absolutely nail everything.
Last week with the rather serious Ishigami scene had me already impressed but this showed that they have the more romantic and emotional scenes down as well.

On top of that the author confirmed that no chapters will be skipped anymore from here on out so that's another plus.

We just do not deserve this adaptation, holy shit.
Mar 9, 2019 8:23 AM

Dec 2017
well, of course Shirogane would choose to ride the bike under the rain, that's just so like him.
lol, Kaguya changed so much due to the cold. her VA was so fucking cute :з

also, Fujiwara and her cheating attempts were pretty funny as well

uninstallthegameMar 9, 2019 8:40 AM
Mar 9, 2019 8:33 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode as always.

Poor Kaguya, her plans just backfired completely. XD
It's so like Miyuki to decide to bike through the rain, Kaguya should've just invited him normally like she as going too. :3

The second half had me laughing so much, Ishigami calling out Chika every time she got caught was just so hilarious. XD
"This is why analog gamers are no good" had me laughing so much. XD

The final segment was so adorable, especially the scene where Kaguya talks about why she can't help herself be the way she is. I also loved how as she was talking about herself, they showed the rules of the Shinomiya household with Hayasaka scowling at them.

Miyuki sleeping noises are top tier. "Sphheee" XD
Mar 9, 2019 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode as usual. The animation in this one was amazing.
After this episode, I am now sure that I don't see Ishigami's voice actor as a good fit for him. That's too bad.
Mar 9, 2019 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
Another great episode.

Chika cheating attempt failed every time and Ishigami was funny.

Mar 9, 2019 8:39 AM

Apr 2016
When the mc characters are cockblocking each other.
Mar 9, 2019 8:44 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
This show just keeps giving. Loved to see the last segment. Kaguya is so precious.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Mar 9, 2019 8:44 AM

Jul 2012
Another fantastic episode!
Kaguya's battery changing scheme ... Love the exectuion!

I think manga's version of Fujiwara's shame had left more impression on me, but it was still good.

Well so much Hayasaka!!! I'm happy!!! Love how she was leading prez to something indecent ...

And Kaguya should appreciate her work a little more =/

Mar 9, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2016
Found the whole "have a cold and you're now mentally-handicapped" thing a bit TOO silly, even for this show, but I guess all that cuteness kinda made it worth it. Def couldn't have ever expected to see them sleeping together this episode.. The only place to go from here is... h-handholding.. right?
ZaugrMar 9, 2019 9:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2019 9:01 AM
Dec 2009
That maid is like: please pleasure yourself in this soundproof room with Kaguya-sama
Mar 9, 2019 9:10 AM

Apr 2018
Anime of the season and don't even argue with me.
Mar 9, 2019 9:11 AM

Sep 2018
Damn sick Kaguya is soo Kawaii...........
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 9, 2019 9:11 AM

May 2018
lol best episode so far, really great, 5/5, well done!

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Mar 9, 2019 9:15 AM

Dec 2014
what is it with fictional characters and getting sick from the rain?

How do these guys survive when its snowing during the winter
Mar 9, 2019 9:24 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode. The first part about, Kaguya plan to invite Shirogane to her car bcuz its raining is hilarious. The scheming is hilarious too. Second part about who is gonna visit Kaguya coz she was sick, Chika and Ishigami dialogue are fun to watch. Third part bcuz Shirogane wins he was the one to visit Kaguya, and finally the appearance of Smithee A Hayasaca. And Kaguya being sick cold is cute. Overall its hilarious and wholesome episode with some foreshadowing for the next couple of episodes.

Mar 9, 2019 9:25 AM
Sep 2018
One of the best episode this season
First,I'm glad Ishigami got a chance against Fujiwara, I felt bad when he commented on her shampoo and she said creep to him.

Kaguya's other side is so fucking adorable, and president is a great guy who controlled himself.Sadly he left in pain as Shinomiya accused him. Damn this show is so good

Hayasaka was savage af,those lines before leaving the room were so funny,They she exclaimed on soundproof door were so damn funny. At the last she was looking for cum stains which was so damn funny

Can't wait for the next episode
Mar 9, 2019 9:33 AM

May 2018
LOL! Chika fail attempt to cheat. That last part with Kaguya and Shirogane is cute.
Mar 9, 2019 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
Hayasaka, Haysaka, maid scene was comedy gold. Another great episode. We even got a foreshadowing.

Mar 9, 2019 9:51 AM

Dec 2017
This episode was pure gold. We got to see smithee A. herthaka form of hayasaka and the cutest creature this franchise has to offer

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 9, 2019 9:54 AM

Nov 2010
That was a hilarious episode!

Miyuki's sleeping voices: "Sphheee"
Mar 9, 2019 9:58 AM

Nov 2016
The urge to protect Chika was very strong this time and Kaguya was extremely cute too.

Great episode as always.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2019 9:59 AM

Feb 2018
Shirogane's bicycle dash was great lol

Subject F got shamed haha

Hayasaka is soo beautiful in that maid outfit and Bakaguya is so cute and adorable.

Great episode as always
Mar 9, 2019 10:00 AM
Oct 2018
Best episode yet. everybody shined in there own way and made the whole episode funny to the end.
Mar 9, 2019 10:01 AM

Jan 2019

Shame on you Fujiwara-senpai!!!
Mar 9, 2019 10:06 AM
Sep 2018
Great episode as always. But I wonder,why did they put a "part 1" in "About Kaguya Shinomiya" considering that they didn't put it in "Yu Ishigami Closes His Eyes" last week(because it's actually the first part of "And Thus,Yu Ishigami Closes His Eyes")
Mar 9, 2019 10:06 AM

Nov 2007
We got About Kaguya Shinomiya Part 1 in Season 1!

Part 2 will only happen in Season 3 T_T
Part 3 in Season 4 TT_TT.

Oh, why we are not guaranteed sequels! It hurts!

Also, Kaguya wanting to play with fireworks.

Can someone give me some tissues? T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 9, 2019 10:07 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow...that was such a nice chapter.... the guy just sleeps lol...hmmm
Mar 9, 2019 10:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Chika really has the weirdest beliefs lol. An driving date hmm. Using the pressures of society as a means to pressure Miyuki Kaguya sure is merciless. As was the battery replacement. Actually a baby version of Kaguya will be so adorable. Chika's ploys sure aren't going well at all this ep. Hayasaka's disguise and her accent sure was impressive. Childlike Kaguya though sure was cute. Damm Hayasaka's accent through her seiyuu sure was impressive. The words she said as she closed the door though was pretty amusing given the hidden meanings. So this ploy was Hayasaka's doing then. Sure came pretty close there. An amusing ep as always and it was nice to see Hayasaka get more of a role here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2019 10:12 AM

Mar 2017
The maid is hella fine wingman lmao loved the episode
Mar 9, 2019 10:34 AM
Sep 2018
Yeah but still he was trying to be a good,His intention was not wrong :-/
Mar 9, 2019 10:34 AM

Mar 2017
TensaZangetsu__ said:

Shame on you Fujiwara-senpai!!!
allenjke said:
Another fantastic episode!
Kaguya's battery changing scheme ... Love the exectuion!

I think manga's version of Fujiwara's shame had left more impression on me, but it was still good.

Well, so much Hayasaka!!! I'm happy!!! Love how she was leading prez to something indecent ...

And Kaguya should appreciate her work a little more =/

she said that she called a taxi for her, she does appreciate her
Mar 9, 2019 10:37 AM

Feb 2010
This anime adaptation is such a delight to watch :)
Mar 9, 2019 10:45 AM

Sep 2011
Been waiting for this chapter to get adapted since it started airing, did not dissapoint especially with how great kaguya's VA is. I'm also very excited that we are basically at the point where everything starts to have a more noticeable continuity, of course the anime is adapting things out of order to a degree but still these last few chapters before where the anime will end generally all flow into eachother so im not worried.

But god the mention of fireworks just has me so excited for whats to come even if its still a few weeks off.
JizzyHitlerMar 9, 2019 10:49 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 9, 2019 10:58 AM

May 2018
Haha, this is getting better and better after every episode.

Aww, poor Chika went home to die. Kaguya is kinda cute, when she has fever. Shirogane got kicked out after invite to bed. Poor guy :--D
Mar 9, 2019 11:05 AM

Sep 2011
JRVV17 said:
ScaR_Top said:
One of the best episode this season
First,I'm glad Ishigami got a chance against Fujiwara, I felt bad when he commented on her shampoo and she said creep to him.

I think she thought that he noticing her changing of the shampoo was cute (considering the expression she put first). It was the fact that he went into details and his way of explaining and expressing what creep her.
She just finds him creepy, there really isnt nothing more to it. Admittedly the anime has only reached a couple of moments that showcase it but the whole joke with Fuji's character is that shes really blunt/condescending, not like super malicious or anything but she does tend to be the single sane person in the room alot of the time making snide remarks at other character's expenses, many of them totally warranted.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 9, 2019 11:06 AM

Mar 2018
holy shit sick kaguya is fucking adorable I want one

Overall, great episode. It just continues being funny and the production values are just amazing.
Mar 9, 2019 11:11 AM

Dec 2017
This is up there with Zetsubou-sensei and Nichijou. I can't believe that this is real, man!
Mar 9, 2019 11:18 AM

Jan 2019
hahahahah the maid waas hilarious in this ep XD
Mar 9, 2019 11:23 AM

Sep 2016
Lol Ishigami finally has the chance to counter Chika
Mar 9, 2019 11:24 AM

Mar 2017
Boy it was a wonderful episode.
Simpleton Kaguya was so adorable and precious.

Fujiwara got roasted big time

And turned into Ishigami lmao.
Mar 9, 2019 11:44 AM
May 2018
Best episode so far
Mar 9, 2019 12:09 PM
Jan 2016
Fantastic episode! I think it was the best episode so far!

Chika attempts of cheating were so funny, Miyuki alwys caught her!
Ishigami complaining about Chika cheating was also awesome!

I understand you Hayasaki! Kaguya sick is so much adorable!

Hayasaka was the trully MVP of this episode, her moments was just pure gold comedy!

I trully didn't expect that coming but damn, Kaguya teased him hard there!

Kaguya embarassed and blushing face was to cute!

Hayasaki made me cry of laughing, after Kaguya asking her how far they went, she had to check!
Mar 9, 2019 12:14 PM

Jul 2015
aaaaaa I'm so happy, I already said it so many times but I'm so in love with this adaptation, I was really excited for this arc and it delivered as hard as I wished it would, stuff like Kaguya's dead battery tactics, Ishigami losing his shit for Fujiwara's tricks, and just that fantastic scene on the bed (with the help of totally not Hayasaca, that accent haha), I just love it.
Mar 9, 2019 12:26 PM
Mar 2019
I'm starting to feel Kaguya is just a liiiiiiittle bit obsessed with Miyuki lol
A seperate, dead battery for his phone, casually hidden in the student council room? How did she even get that?

The "Heart-Throbbing Visit (tm)" was actually heart-throbbing. I thought that would become a running gag after the very much romantic and absolutely emotional shopping trip earlier in the series.

Hayasaka's foreign act with the fake stress on the end of the verbs was hilarious. "Wataaakushi Kaguya-sama no osewagakari itadaite orimaaasu"
Of course Miyuki has a thing for maids too. I'm going to go clairvoyant and say that there's gonna be a nurse later on, I'm sure of it.

Sick Kaguya is very much a mood. I too drag my crush into my bed when I'm sick and tired while someone is obviously outside my door. I still have no idea what she was getting at during her monologue though. I don't know if that's something that would clear up if I listened to the Japanese, or if it was intentional given her state.
Mar 9, 2019 12:42 PM
Oct 2018
This was a really good episode! Hayasaka is literally the best wingman a person could ask for, NGL Hayasaka is kawaii af too.
Mar 9, 2019 12:42 PM
May 2017
I didn't like Kaguya at the beginning cause it was a dick move on her part to try and manipulate the situation to get Shirogane to ask her. They both do that at all the time but this was more like "I'm rich and you're poor and I know you can't afford a cab but I'm still gonna make you beg me for a ride" and it felt more mean-spirited than usual. But sick Kaguya kinda showed that she used to being a dick to get what she wants and doesn't know how to change that, so it ended up being a nice moment. Still glad that "karma bit her in the ass" lmao.

Also cheating Chika and indignant Ishigami are hilarious.
Mar 9, 2019 1:10 PM

Mar 2019
LOLL keaguya look so much funny this ep XD
i think maybe maid (hakasaka?) soon fall shirogane harem :<
love this anime much ^^ need s2 9.9/10
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.