Forum Settings
Forums

What are your unpopular opinions of 2018 anime?

New
Dec 26, 2018 4:47 PM

Jul 2017
Sure, you could be like everyone else and like the same things, but we all have one or two opinions that don't quite match up with the popular opinion.

As such, share your unpopular opinions here.

Remember, it's okay to comment on other people's opinions, but be respectful.

Anyway, here's mine.

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku was entertaining at face value, but the characters were incredibly shallow.
On the other hand, 3D Real Girl had, though fairly standard, decent writing.

Darling in the FranXX is actually among the better shows of the year, considering how the majority of the show was always at least above average, something most seasonal (especially 2-cour) shows have difficulty doing.

Chio's School Road is too quirky for it's own good, and feels like it's emulating last year's Aho Girl, and is also trying way too hard to do "fanservice".

Seven Senses of the Re'Union, while generic, was a decent enough "isekai" show (better than SAO could hope to be).

Zombieland Saga lost it's appeal after episode 2 and could never find the right balance between comedy, idol drama, and emotional moments.

That's my stuff. What's yours?
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2018 4:54 PM

Jul 2007
Mahou Shoujo Site is the best anime of 2018.

Baki is criminally underrated.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 26, 2018 4:58 PM

Mar 2018
Darling in the FranXX is actually not bad, people just said "its bad" because they didnt like how it ended and/or the ending of their waifus is not how they wanted it to be.
"As someone who deranked from Legendary Eagle to Gold Nova, i can really say that war is hell."
Dec 26, 2018 5:08 PM
Jul 2018
Gurazeni is a refreshing take on the sports genre and not boring.
Dec 26, 2018 5:16 PM
Apr 2018
zamandzoe said:

zamandzoe said:

How not to summon a demon lord is the best anime of 2018

My sister my writer isn’t as bad as the haters want you to believe

Zombieland- the rap battle was the only reason worth watching this series

Bunny Girl Senpai- Kaede is best girl

A Certain Magical Index III- Kanzaki best girl

Miss caretaker of Sunohara-sou- getting sexual harassed by hot MILF

High School DxD season 4- that final EPIC Fight
ecchiharemgeekDec 26, 2018 5:23 PM
Dec 26, 2018 5:18 PM

May 2009
Beatless is an amazing series and is among my favorites.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Dec 26, 2018 5:20 PM

Oct 2018
Tsurune is the better Kyoani anime from this year, Violet Evergarden was meh and Free was significantly worse from last season.

Asobi Asobase was pretty mediocre except for a few jokes, same with Grand Blue.

BNHA Season 3 was pretty bad.

Asagao to Kase-san was the best romance anime from this year, most romance's this year felt painfully long despite being less than 13 episodes.

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho was good, but I don't see how it's "anime of the year" material.

Goblin Slayer is boring and the setting is underwhelming.

Gridman was only good when Akane was on screen.

Golden Kamuy was one of the best anime from this year despite the manga being superior.

Banana Fish and MoDao shouldn't be overlooked because of the *BL* themes, and no one should focus solely on that aspect of both shows.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 26, 2018 5:27 PM

Jul 2017
Sora Yori just had some random drama thrown in at the end for emotional attachment

Teasing Master Takagi would've been immensely shortened if the MC had a positive IQ

Karen from SAO:A arguably has even more plot armor than Kirito did

BackstageMage said:

Banana Fish and MoDao shouldn't be overlooked because of the *BL* themes, and no one should focus solely on that aspect of both shows.

That's not really an unpopular opinion. More like a popular one, at least for Banana Fish
Dec 26, 2018 5:33 PM

Oct 2018
Short_Circut said:

That's not really an unpopular opinion. More like a popular one, at least for Banana Fish

I haven't really been in BF discussions for a while now, but back in August/July there was quite a lot of people dismissing it because of it so I thought I'd mention it.

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Dec 26, 2018 5:34 PM

Dec 2017
Himote House despite not being as good as Tesagure! Bukatsu-mono, was entertaining and I enjoyed it.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Dec 26, 2018 5:34 PM

Sep 2015
Steins;Gate 0 was horrible. Characters are like bland cardboard compared to the original. And any mystery the show tried to have was executed poorly. I wanted this to be good but it's pretty much just an insult to the original.
Dec 26, 2018 5:39 PM

Jul 2017
BackstageMage said:
Short_Circut said:

I haven't really been in BF discussions for a while now, but back in August/July there was quite a lot of people dismissing it because of it so I thought I'd mention it.

Yea I can understand that. I haven't bothered looking at these forums but at least on other forums, people are saying to overlook the BL themes
Dec 26, 2018 5:41 PM

Apr 2016
1. I don't like 02 and Hiro. Not because I wanted him with someone else or anything; I don't like their characters and they get even less tolerable together. (Don't know if that's particularly unpopular, but it isn't the opinion of the majority).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2018 5:45 PM

Mar 2018
Violet Evergarden wasn't that good. Besides the beautiful animation, I didn't found the anime to be special at all. However, I can see why people loved it so much but idk, I wasn't blowned away by the story and found it quite boring sometimes
KingLeonard23Dec 26, 2018 5:48 PM
Dec 26, 2018 5:48 PM

Oct 2017
Goblin Slayer doesn't deserve 12 weeks of hate, shit posting and baiting for 10 seconds on the first episode.

Dec 26, 2018 5:54 PM

Nov 2016
Yuuna should be waifu of the year.

Darling was neither totally shit nor great, but somewhere in between.

Golden Kamuy is anime of the year.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2018 5:54 PM

Oct 2014
Bunny Girl Senpai is a hollow uninspired story that doesn't deliver on any powerful messages or conclusions that i expected from an adolescent syndrome anime. It's nearly an episodic adventure with all these variants of A.S revolving around a single character, but without a reason why.

I don't believe in the Devil.
You should. He believes in you.
Dec 26, 2018 5:55 PM

May 2014
Season 2 of One Room was a nice watch.
Dec 26, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2016
DITF's Final Arc was the best part of it. People are hating it just because they clearly forgot the Show was a Trigger x A1 Mecha Anime and Not a Soap Opera.

Summer 2018 was the worst season of the year. The best things that came out of it were Hataraku Saibou and Grand Blue and I didn't even finish them. For me it will be known as "The Season I left On-Hold" until I get to finishing everything I picked up back then.

Even Though Sora Yori Moi tooi Basho is technically Superior, Yuru Camp was Way more Enjoyable to watch. Mostly in the season it came out which was winter.

BNHA s3's Soundtrack Wasn't as Good as ther Prior seasons'. I was Waiting to hear You Say run in the Background of Deku vs Muscular or All Might vs AFO but It never happened.

Hinamatsuri = Best Comedy Anime this Year.

SAO alicization is AS GOOD as the first SAO arc (The First 13 Episodes)

SSSS.Gridman was WAY better than DITF. Mostly Because of the Forced drama in the second Cour of FranXX.

Goblin Slayer Might Have a Lot of Flaws but I doesn't deserve the Hate it has gotten Either.

People relized way too late that Tokyo Ghoul had gone to Shit.

Bunny Girl Senpai is the Closest thing to a New Monogatari season we will get in a While.

I know some of this Might not be Hot takes but Whatever LoL
GokaiKingDec 26, 2018 6:13 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2018 6:29 PM

Jul 2016
This year of 2018 anime is better than 2017 anime.

Dec 26, 2018 6:34 PM

Sep 2018
Violet evergarden is - at best - a mediocre show that tries to hide behind its animation..which i admit is among the better this year. But really didn't feel any character in this anime...not even violet herself.
DitF was NOT bad..but it wasn't a great show either. I'm not complaining because of the ending...mainly because everything has already been done before ( by NGE, elfen lied, etc.)
Zombieland saga is totally crap idk why ppl like it. Wasn't even funny except for like 2 eps.
Goblin slayer: after watching 1st ep( even tho it had a whole lot of foreshadowing) i felt this could be a good show...but over the course of next 10 ep it became the most stupid anime to come out this year...
Dec 26, 2018 6:36 PM

Jul 2013
Violet Evergarden was pretty bland show. Nice art not much substance other than melodramatic nonsense

Takagi- san started off good but the show got really, REALLY stale after the 6th Eps. The only thing that's worth watching the whole thing was Takagi but outside of that it's pretty boring.

Isekai Maou was one of the best harem isekai.

Double Decker and Beezlebub needs more appreciation. I mean both of these shows have appeal that no one will get.

My Hero Academia s3 was not as good as the first 2 seasons. Hopefully s4 gets better.
GalacticMagnaDec 26, 2018 6:43 PM

Dec 26, 2018 6:54 PM

Nov 2018
Darling isn't actually that bad, just the ending is. The rest of the show is pretty great!
My favorite season was actually the winter season... I think that a lot of people liked last season the best.
Violet Evergarden is mediocre?
And I completely agree about Zombieland Saga.

🌟 current favorite song
💖 cute gift for u

you REALLY want to click my dragons...
Dec 26, 2018 6:55 PM

Nov 2018
Afloo said:

SSSS.Gridman was WAY better than DITF. Mostly Because of the Forced drama in the second Cour of FranXX.

Wow! I'll have to watch SSSS.Gridman now! Before the year ends.

🌟 current favorite song
💖 cute gift for u

you REALLY want to click my dragons...
Dec 26, 2018 7:12 PM

Oct 2010
Unpopular opinions? Okay let's go.

Winter:

Devilman: Crybaby wasn't as fit for Yuasa's style as he probably wanted it to be, and it can be seen in particular in the more emotionally grounded second third of the series.

Pop Team Epic was a truly daring show... sometimes... from time to time... sporadically... basically it was a wasted opportunity that earned an undeserved fame for being more experimental, radical and boundary-defying than it actually was. And the seiyuu thing got old as a gimmick pretty soon.

Sora Yori is all kinds of great but it's also a fundamentally flawed show in its overall structure and that pays off in a rather negative way in its final episode.

Spring:

Comic Girls didn't have a particularly excellent final episode, at least not its second half. First half and episode 11 are masterpieces though.

Hinamatsuri looks just solid enough, is well animated when needed and overall it's an efficient work. Never got the huge amount of praise the show's visuals got.

Hisone to Maso-tan's conclusion is actually pretty good and perfectly in tone. Also, its stance on sexual harassment is a lot more clear and direct than people often assume.

The conclusion of Megalo Box is not bad either.

Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori feels like a trial-and-error experiment to get the right iyashikei tone all throughout, that pales in comparison with the ones we got in the winter season. And the ending of episode 8 is one of the worst things of 2018.

Summer:

Asobi Asobase is transphobic, and that is an issue.

Grand Blue is just fine and forgettable.

Harukana Receive had better understanding of character dynamics than... basically anything else in the season except for YamaSusu S3, and even that show had an advantage as it framed the storyline in two main characters. The series has other flaws, but in this department it's stellar.

Fall:

Bunny Girl is very good. Just that. I can't voice a coherent negative opinion on the show because I like it. But at the same time, it doesn't quite reach a higher level and I can't understand at all the magnitude of the praise.

I can quite get that Akane from SSSS.Gridman is a well-loved character, specially after episode 9, but Rikka is nearly as bland and forgettable as the two other MCs. And I think people have been headcanoning a bit too much on her.
jal90Dec 26, 2018 7:19 PM
Dec 26, 2018 11:27 PM
Jul 2018
Interesting thread made after long time. Well I am going to be hated saying these but still gotta say:

Winter was the weakest season from this year.

Steins;Gate 0 was never decent to begin with except for three different episodes.

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: DNT maturest show of this year was a solid readaptation and so far have been surprisingly as good as the original's earlier episodes even if not perfect.

Asobi Asobase was very dull show tbh and Grand Blue was mediocre largely because of weak production value than the content.

Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara is one of bland romance show. Greatly suffers from writing with random plot devices and monotonous character designs and main leads. At least Bunny girl was more interesting than this.

Goblin Slayer anime deserved all those hates since its even inferior to how manga adapted from LN. Not to mention manga's also very mediocre and instantly makes me yawn.

BNHA Season 3 sadly the most hit-or-miss season the franchise has to offer.

Lastly, 2016<2017>2018 and prediction: (2016<2017>2018) < 2019 :)
Dec 26, 2018 11:31 PM
Aug 2015
It kills me how underwatched is Sangatsu No Lion. It's rated as something like the 6th best franchise of all time if you exclude movies and assemble Gintama parts. But no, people don't give a fuck about it, somehow.
If an anime was at 9.05, regardless of its genre, I would instantly watch it (I don't do it for LotGH, HunterXHunter and Gintama because they're too long)
TheAskaldDec 26, 2018 11:37 PM
Dec 26, 2018 11:36 PM
Dec 2018
Darling in the franxx was the worst anime of 2018 imo
Should have died b4 watching it
😂😂😂😂
Dec 27, 2018 12:05 AM

Jun 2016
- Violet Evergarden is pretty mediocre in execution.
- Devilman Crybaby was good despite one of Yuasa's weaker projects
- After The Rain was the best anime of Winter 2018, and probably the entire year discounting continuing shows.
- Golden Kamuy despite poor visuals and production turned out one of the best shows this year.
- SAO Alternative GGO still sucks
- AoT S3 > MHA S3
- Azusa is the only saving grace of the Grand Blue anime adaptation
- Mr. Tonegawa - Middle Management Blues was one of the best comedies this year.
- SAO Alicization isn't much better than past SAO seasons
- March Comes In Like A Lion S2 trounces every anime that aired this year (that I have seen at least).

AndoCommandoDec 27, 2018 7:44 AM
Dec 27, 2018 4:56 AM

Jul 2008
Bunny Girl Senpai is just okay, especially after that mediocre final episode. I still enjoyed it overall but it should be nowhere near MAL’s top 100 and is not worthy of being AOTY.
Dec 27, 2018 6:47 AM

Jul 2017
Ohh i like this thread! Well, i'm gonna express my unpopular opinions as well why not? Here goes:

-Winter 2018

Violet Evergarden best anime of 2018

Franxx was the biggest disappointment of 2018. Really liked the first episodes, the rest after episode 14 (i think) didn't exist.

Nanatsu no Taizai got a bit worse overall with the storytelling and bs moments thrown in the middle.

Yuru Camp might be just a show about camping and nature but it surpasses A LOT of shows that aired this year that had a plot to develop.

After the Rain... See, i'm not really a sucker for age gap romance, i mean i don't mind it, when the gap is small, but this one, the gap was huge i just couldn't get into it that much, wasn't really my cup of tea. BUT, i liked it's mature development and how they handled it.

Grancrest Senki was absolute garbage in the beginning but in the end i felt like i was watching a different anime and the ending is marvelous.

Kokokku deserves more praise. Really enjoyed the overall concept of time freezing and the development, only the ending was kind of a letdown.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens how the fuck no one watched this well done Durarara replica?!

Dagashi Kashi Season 2 just made me enjoy the anime even more. The character designs got worse tho.

Toji no Miko is a don't judge a book by it's cover anime. It's much more than just girls and katanas.

Yowamushi Pedal keeps getting worse.

Basilisk: Ouka Ninponchou is a fucking disgrace to the original Basilisk.
WaterLordDec 27, 2018 7:14 AM
Dec 27, 2018 6:48 AM

Jul 2017
-Spring 2018

I actually liked SAO:GGO Alternative. Better than SAO II

Megalo Box, Megalonia was so damn underwhelming and the last fight was just mediocre.

High School DxD Hero the story went to where i wanted it was absolutely awesome. Still, Issei pissed me off a lot this time.

Golden Kamuy is criminally underrated and should be watched by even more people how can you even miss this shit?!

Devils Line, yes, i really liked this show xD Even tho it's just your generic vampire/romance anime. Loved the ambience and the relationship between the 2 main characters. Disappointing ending tho.

Mahou Shoujo Site.... Not good. But i still enjoyed it to a certain extent actually.

Full Metal Panic how come no one is talking about this amazing new season?!?!

Uma Musume: Pretty Derby one of the best sports anime of the year, period.

Piano no Mori one of the most realistic anime i've ever seen in the world of classical music also criminally underrated and not well known.

Hisone to Maso-tan had one of the best ending arcs i've seen this year.

Last Period was just great. Parody of Mobile RPG games and does it pretty well. Not to mention Choco's cuteness and outstanding 4th wall breaking.

Uchuu Senkan Tiramisuu is the best short anime of the year and it's so damn underappreciated.
Dec 27, 2018 6:57 AM

Jul 2017
Summer 2018

I was expecting a lot more from How not to Summon a Demon Lord...

Satsuriku no Tenshi, Zack carried that anime in the back, otherwise it would be close to an empty shell. Still liked it tho.

Hanebado was so damn overdramatic it completely ruined my experience.

Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san i think it was an awesome harem series, might be generic, but the show itself just resonated with me and i just wanted more of it i'm even going to move to the manga.

Harukana Recieve has some terrifyingly awesome angles, in an ecchi point of view and the twins are fucking babes.

Sunohara-sou no Kanrinin-san the best fap material of 2018. Shota trap? I don't care. This one is a guilty pleasure of mine.

High Score Girl is another anime i am surprised not that many people have watched. It's a different approach on romance anime, with arcade games as it main focus, it's pretty intriguing.

Back Street Girls on my top 5 comedy anime of 2018

Planet With also surpasses a lot of more popular shows by a mile and should have more recognition because it REALLY DESERVES IT.

Revue Starlight is overrated in my opinion.. I couldn't get into it at all, just in the final episodes that were really good.

Dec 27, 2018 7:02 AM

Sep 2018
liz and the blue bird, violet evergarden, and ssss.gridman (aoty 👌)

love these 3
Dec 27, 2018 7:03 AM

Mar 2012
Release the Spyce is just one step away from being a great show.

By Jojo standard Golden Wind feel rather monotonous.

Asobi Asobase is too crude for it's own good.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 27, 2018 7:04 AM

Jul 2017
Fall 2018 so far (haven't watched everything yet since i'm now binge watching the shows)

Bunny Girl Senpai, im on episode 4 only and i can say already that i love the main characters and their interactions with each other, it's something you don't see everyday in an anime. The concept is also pretty interesting so far.

SAO:Alicization made me regain my respect for the franchise, i'm really enjoying it.

TG:re 2nd season was one of the worst anime i've ever seen in general.

Fairy Tail is not boring anymore and i'm really liking it so far.

SSSS.Gridman outshines Franxx by a fucking mile

Even though really rushed, i'm loving Index III

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san was so fucking cute i love Sophie.

Release the Spyce was my biggest surprise of 2018, i've never thought i would love this shit so much to the point of scoring it with a 9. Yuki is waifu.

Sora to Umi no Aida wasn't as garbage as many people said it was. It was an okay show at best.

Dec 27, 2018 7:05 AM

Jan 2016
-Winter-

Darling in the Franxxx is an okay anime.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san is boring and repetitive.

Sora yori mo Tooi Basho is the most overrated anime of this year.

Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan 2 is AOTY.

-Spring-

Steins Gate; 0 is an okay anime.

Hinamatsuri is Overrated.

Tada-kun ending was shit, though its still good.

Golden Kamuy is top 5 anime of this year (included the 2nd season).

-Summer-

Isekai Maou is the "guilty pleasure" anime of this year.

Hataraku Saibou is Overrated.

-Fall-

Zombieland Saga is great.

Kaze ga Tsuyoku is underrated.
Dec 27, 2018 7:10 AM

Nov 2011
Alicization is AOTY, not sure for 2018 or 2019 but it is.

Dec 27, 2018 7:20 AM

Nov 2016
Bunny Girl and Violet Evergarden are both average shows.
Dec 27, 2018 7:24 AM

Dec 2017
the fact that unpopular opinions threads are still created makes me physically cringe
Dec 27, 2018 7:30 AM

May 2017
- Sirius the Jaeger, Yagate Kimi no Naru and Fate/Extra Last Encore are really underrated.
- Violet Evergarden was good, but still overrated.
- Steins;Gate 0 has been amazing, as good as the original.
- BnHA S3 fight between All Might and All for One is overrated.
- SAO Alicization is actually pretty good (still far from masterpiece).
- Best movie of the year is Sayonara no Asa
Dec 27, 2018 7:30 AM

Jan 2016
Backstreet Girls is underrated and overhated. It's actually good.
Dec 27, 2018 7:32 AM

Jun 2014
RErideD: Tokigoe no Derrida is a heavily underrated Anime, and I have no idea why it's rated so low on MAL.

Dec 27, 2018 7:43 AM

Oct 2010
Harukana Receive is almost Keijo level of awesomness.
Pop Team Epic is quite enjoyable.
The single cool moment in gintama was tsuky pantsu scene.
Jojo characters look ugly.
Dagashi Kashi 2 was a mistake.
Beatless was cool until Kouka water scene. The mc is too dumb to live.
15 shoud've drugged hiro and have sex with him, why limit with just a kiss?
CatalanoDec 27, 2018 7:47 AM
Dec 27, 2018 10:31 AM
Dec 2018
GalacticMagna said:
Violet Evergarden was pretty bland show. Nice art not much substance other than melodramatic nonsense

Takagi- san started off good but the show got really, REALLY stale after the 6th Eps. The only thing that's worth watching the whole thing was Takagi but outside of that it's pretty boring.

Isekai Maou was one of the best harem isekai.

Double Decker and Beezlebub needs more appreciation. I mean both of these shows have appeal that no one will get.

My Hero Academia s3 was not as good as the first 2 seasons. Hopefully s4 gets better.

Sure, you could be like everyone else and like the same things, but we all have one or two opinions that don't quite match up with the popular opinion.

As such, share your unpopular opinions here.
Dec 27, 2018 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
Bunny girl sounds so boring to me that I can't even be bothered to watch it.

Violet Evergarden was very beautiful, but that was about it.

Dec 27, 2018 11:10 AM

Apr 2010
I think A Place Further Than The Universe is vastly overrated. I found it mawkish, over-congratulatory and too limited by the all schoolgirl cast.
Dec 27, 2018 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
Yagate Kimi ni Naru is the best romance anime of this year.

Steins;Gate 0 is good by itself, but it is a disappointment compared to it's first season.

Darling in the Franxx was just okay.

Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 2 and Hinamatsuri are the best comedies of this year.

Violet Evergarden is no masterpiece, nor is Devilman: Crybaby.
Dec 27, 2018 12:40 PM

Sep 2017
Run With the Wind is criminally underwatched and needs more attention
Are we really gonna make it..?
Dec 27, 2018 1:57 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
SSSS.Gridman is kind of boring and Akane is a very petty person.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

36 by Jonas-K »»
6 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

112 by Noelle43 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

11 by Rhaelynne »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

82 by Shirayukin »»
12 minutes ago

» Does anyone ever feel like anime is inferior to western television. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

15poundfish - Feb 12, 2017

350 by Lord_Lelouch_ »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.