Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 2018 8:08 PM

Jul 2016
annelora said:
And, just a random thought, but... could it be that Alec has a crush on Teresa? Or am I seeing things? I want to be wrong, let her be with Kaoru, come on...

I think the OP itself gives enough hints about who is gonna end with who... And probably Alec is/was in love with that blonde guy from the OP who I'm pretty sure is a Teresa's relative (brother, cousin, etc...). And sadly, it's probably too that best boy Kaoru will end up with nobody :/
Apr 26, 2018 8:10 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
My man. Best side character of spring 2018 for me.

Apr 26, 2018 8:11 PM
Aug 2017
i already have interest to tada koi before it airs, because the title is so cute, and i thought it was just an usual short romance comedy anime, but after 4th episode i changed my mine, i think the ending will be a bit sad, and there will be a dramatic love story between teresa and tada.
Apr 26, 2018 8:19 PM

Nov 2017
I like the casual approach to this story so far.
Rather then focus almost solely on Tada and teresa's probable romance and have the typical romantic back and forth with shared glances, blushing, misunderstandings, and a plethora of shyness(albeit we might still get some of those, they aren't all bad by their own rights)

instead The focus on the cast of characters going about their daily lives and taking a look at everyone's story a little bit. I'm really liking this so far, and it's really funny too. It's so obvious that these are the same people who did nozaki-kun
Apr 26, 2018 9:20 PM

Jan 2018
It's a good choice for Hinako to keep that secret about her HINA's side for now. I had a feeling she will revealed it once her relationship with pin-senpai is getting closer. That would be cute.

Note : Pin-senpai... that outfit ?? Really ??? -_-)9
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Apr 26, 2018 9:24 PM

Dec 2015
Good episode, but...
1. They better not drag out the secret model facade too long. I hate the hidden but blatantly obvious identity cliche where they somehow can't tell their closest friends for some dumb reason.
2. What the actual fuck is wrong with Japan and their police? "You stand out too much in that outfit. Because you don't fit the cookie cutter Japanese male we will have to arrest you."
3. Whomever Alec was/is in love with, she better not have the hots for Teresa. If this turns into some weird unrequited lesbian romance (or worse an actual Yuri anime which I doubt) I'll drop it.

Hopefully something actually substantive happens soon. So far this has been an interesting but relatively boring slice of life anime with some romantic undertones.
Apr 26, 2018 9:53 PM

Jul 2013
I'm hearing suprising lines that I never expected from Umehara-san 😅
Apr 26, 2018 10:26 PM

Jul 2017
Decent episode. The HINA and Hasegawa thing was too obvious when I saw a HINA poster but atleast I enjoyed seeing Hasegawa this episode.
Apr 26, 2018 10:57 PM
Apr 2018
kind of dissapointed with this episode? I mean its cute and all but frustrating on how clueless Pin-senpai was :--O

Hoping that they would do better in the next episode aaa
Apr 27, 2018 1:25 AM

Dec 2011
Love how this episode was on the side character and Hinako sure is really beautiful as Hina but i prefer her with glasses.
Apr 27, 2018 1:54 AM

Jun 2013
I just discarted she was hina because Hazegawa has different hair color and looks much flatter, is it me or Hazegawa has three shades of Blonde/brown hair this episode
Apr 27, 2018 1:58 AM

Nov 2007
This was such a cute episode. So, most of you guys were right as I was pretty sure Hinako was just a lookalike or a relative and not the Idol Hina herself because of her bust size. I am never trusting blazers anymore. Haha!

But I am a bit sad that Hajime couldn't see beyond the idol Hina. At least he was blushing when he gave Hinako a call and thanked her. Maybe he does like Hinako after all but simply wouldn't admit it.

Also I am looking forward to Alec centered episode next week. I cannot but feel like rooting her with Ijuuin.

Not much progression between Tada and Teresa's relationship as I would expect but at least she is aware that love can bring joy and pain at the same time and a small hint was given that she is regretting for hiding her true identity. She is definitely interested in Tada. Oh, my Roman Holiday!

Chento said:
I'm hearing suprising lines that I never expected from Umehara-san 😅

Ah~ I know what you mean! But I didn't find them all that surprising because of his role as Eugene from Gundam IBO. ;)

kaitonic said:
Love how this episode was on the side character and Hinako sure is really beautiful as Hina but i prefer her with glasses.

Same here!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2018 3:09 AM

Oct 2015
Glad to see the pair I'm rooting for gets the first development :) I wonder how Alec x Ijuin would look like
Apr 27, 2018 5:25 AM

Jul 2015
WE PUSHING THAT SHIP TODAY!? I wonder how embarrassing it must be to have some dude constantly obsessing over you and talking about your body, without even knowing it's you. Episode was funny, awkward as hell which is what I live for, and lots of fun.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Apr 27, 2018 6:21 AM
Jun 2017
Well i do have a feeling that since the earlier episode that Hina is actually the class rep because everytime Hajime is saying it she is reacting... and this episode confirms it...

Anyways the episode is CUTE AND SWEET, Hinako sure does like hajime while hajime likes Hina without knowing that its her all along... hahaha
Apr 27, 2018 11:21 AM

Feb 2018
Great episode, very sweet.
Love the OST.
Apr 27, 2018 1:33 PM

Sep 2013
I thought that was actually a really poor episode. I don't think anything even happened.
Apr 27, 2018 5:44 PM

Mar 2009
Slightly heartwarming episode, and the guy's outfits got a few laughs out of me. Show might be on the upswing now.
Apr 28, 2018 12:12 AM

Apr 2018
I really like it. I found a megane character for the first time in a while. Hinako's feelings was so cute.
Apr 28, 2018 4:24 AM

Jul 2016
I wonder what sort of expression Pin will make, when all this time the person he adore so much is just always with him.

I love Hinako's cute shy gestures, when Pin is describing Hina. This episode is really sweet.

Tada and Teresa relationship's development seems like at halt for next episode again, cause of the episode's focus is Ijuuin and Alec.
Apr 28, 2018 6:39 AM

Oct 2008
Nice episode! The romance between Hajime & Hinako is cute!
4/5.

Apr 28, 2018 10:43 AM

May 2015
Hajime is way too oblivious and blind, I love him
Apr 28, 2018 7:13 PM
Sep 2017
Well, this episode was also good and all but the main issue here is amount of screentime Tada is getting, he's not showing any development and all till now. I know it's just the 4th episode but you can't deny the fact that it's just a 12 episode series not a 24 episode series where you have liberty to fool around with other things. Having said this I don't mind the approach of giving other characters fast developments too but a protagonist is a protagonist (Even this anime is titled after him) so his development comes first. This episode was bit early it would have been better placed after 2-3 episode once we get to know more about Hinako, if they just wanted other characters development they could have gone with Alec x Ijiuin this time since they were better suited for an early development if not Tada x Teresa. That's all.

One more thing that ticks me off is the way they are handling the identity disclosures. They tried to hide the fact that Teresa was royalty by muting the conversation but then immediately gave it off when Alec called her "-sama". What's the point of hiding if you will give it off. Maybe they are hiding some other thing (one I suspect is the fact she's that older blonde prince dude's fiance or something and she'll marry him after returning back to Luxembourg, maybe that time Alec said something like this - "You are the fiance of the great Duke/Prince/Earl of Luxembourg so you should get your act together" not this rude but something like this) but still that was poor judgement. Now with HINAko's identity, again a poor judgement. It was like I said a too early disclosure (well, it was disclosed 2episodes earlier when she blushed in that unique way). If in episode 2 they hadn't shown her bashfulness upon the HINA conversation and kept this episode for later half of anime. It would have been better since by then, like I said we would get to know Hinako better. It would been better to have kept us in dark too and not just the characters.

Anyway, a good episode 3/5. Waiting for more of Tada and Teresa!
Jocus_Apr 28, 2018 7:59 PM
Apr 29, 2018 11:03 PM

Apr 2016
Retolee said:
I thought that was actually a really poor episode. I don't think anything even happened.

And that is and probably will be the problem of this show for the rest of the broadcast.
Apr 30, 2018 4:08 AM

Mar 2016
This episode are focused on pin-senpai x hinako a.k.a hina relationship

Alex, your sense are amazing. I didnt even realized it. That hina is actually hinako lol

Thus, the comedic's background sound reminded me so much again with nozaki-kun. Some trumpet instrument and "gulped saliva" sound is really awesome!!

For the Overall its good episode with pin-senpai as the spotlight.
Alex x Ijuuin (a.k.a maeno) when???
RioAlApr 30, 2018 4:15 AM

May 1, 2018 3:00 PM
Jan 2018
Se não fosse um spoiler que levei eu só iria descobrir que hina era a representante nesse episodio!
May 3, 2018 7:55 AM
Sep 2016
I Love This Anime
The story is interesting
And Good Anime OST
May 12, 2018 11:54 PM
May 2014
I did not notice until Hinako kept reacting to the things Pin was saying during the practice. The entire time I just thought Pin's an annoying side character with an obsession with a model and Hinako was just insecure because she couldn't get his attention. I should have probably paid more attention to the side characters rather than Nyanko-Big and Rainbow Shogun jokes...
May 20, 2018 3:30 AM

Apr 2011
Yep. I already know she's HINA in the early episodes. She's so pretty w/o her glasses and hair down. Pin senpai you're lucky bastard.
May 21, 2018 5:13 AM

Jul 2013
Swagernator said:
Oh boy where to even start ...

Like i know that prez was HINA all the time, and i know the whole club (except Alec) dont know about that but Pin-senpai too ? Really ? That was dumb and he don't even recognize her at the end, that was even more dumb lol how typical, is this the route we are taking anime-kun ? Really ? give me a break ...

And of course Alec is in love, she is in love with that prince from the opening ... the other blonde dude ...

This was the fourth episode and here i fear that this show will give us absolutely nothing new with no conclusion whatsoever and with the most boring and cliche ending possible.

Lol literally everyone normal knows prez was HINA. The reason pin-senpai didn't realize cuz its anime and guys like him should be oblivious because its the anime rules lol.

Literally everything in this episode is as cliche as it can get in anime.

Have to wait 100 chapters (most probably) for pin to realize prez was HINA though

I'm just her for glorious alec though
May 21, 2018 6:12 AM

Apr 2016
Code_Lies said:
Have to wait 100 chapters (most probably) for pin to realize prez was HINA though

Funny and sad thing at the same time is that this is original anime.
May 24, 2018 4:35 AM

Dec 2010
I was going to comment critically on the episode, but this shot is the Season killer:

Aug 8, 2018 9:31 PM

May 2012
Haha thought so, pretty good we got a proper confirmation and even backstory of Hina! That was quite lovely I must say, and I do wonder if any actual romance development will appear in this series between them!
Apr 3, 2019 9:31 PM

Aug 2017
Ooh my Hinako is a beautiful babe. Pin is a dweeb.. like Hinako would ever really go for him. I had been wondering about Hinako and the model but she doesn't really look like the model in the body.

Is the blonde girl a princess or something? Been wondering that since early on.
Jul 20, 2021 9:12 AM

Aug 2017
This episode was pretty stupid. Why only the girls realized Hinako was Hina all the time? How Tada and Hajime did changed clothes? Why Teresa is hiding the truth?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 9, 2021 10:43 PM

Jul 2019
Well, what a turn of events Hasegawa was Hina all this time. I really hope that Pin-senpai will actually take notice that they are both the same beauty. Really wholesome words he had there for Hina. And good support coming from Hasegawa.

Want to see more.
Aug 2, 2023 8:22 AM

Jun 2010
Oh man, I called that. She is the girl of his dreams (like literally fantasy girl) really hot and cute in perfect mix (that poster.. :D), and his childhood friend, plus she has a crush on him. The dope better start paying attention. She really is top tier waifu.. (so is MFC for that matter) The only thing I can complain about this ep is how utterly predictable him not finding out the truth was.. I mean that certain seems like a trope that no writers/creators seem willing or able to subvert in these types of stories. I knew from the moment he was going to meet her that the ep would end with him clueless still. -_- lol

Everyone is a couple now in this series, hope they all reach official relationship status by the ending. This is going to be a cute and fun series.. barring any forced drama or other nonsense.
Mar 27, 2:29 PM

Mar 2019
To be honest I assumed that Hinako looks similar because she tried to just so Hajime would like her. I knew he still wouldn't realize who she is.

Nice episode, had some funny moments, especially with those clothes, lol. So Teresa will have to go back at some point. Curious how it will go.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ReaperCreeper - Aug 8, 2018

76 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 12 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

13 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 11 Discussion

12 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 5:53 PM

Poll: » Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai Episode 9 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 28, 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.