Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2018 10:20 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ohhh Casca and Guts finally reunited. But... is this happening the prophecy of The Skull Knight?
The way Casca see Guts, looks like a bad guy, really? 😭
"There is someone I want to meet". Who? Is it Guts, Griffith? Why Casca seeing Guts in a bad guy manner while Griffith in that victim state 😭

Need patience for next chapter. Please, clarify this. I was told by my friend, Kentaro Miura gonna hiatus again(?) 😭 Edit: maybe not. 95% continue in regular serialization date. I hope.
RyuukiBeatMar 21, 2018 7:22 AM
Mar 21, 2018 12:17 AM

Sep 2012
Dayum that cute face of casca when she was asked what she thinks of guts

But those last panels, i really hope we don't get casca running to griffith

Or no, I hope for that, it would make the story extremely interesting... But let's hope the best for guts
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Mar 21, 2018 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
Now i wonder if seeing Guts reminds her of the eclipse or think's that he's the one behind it?

Also hiatus goddamit.
Mar 21, 2018 1:13 AM

Mar 2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't believe Casca is back! She's so beautiful and kind. Although she looks like she's very young.

I was already suspicious but when she announced that she doesn't remember much after going to see Griffith I was like.... oh shit.

Godfuckingdamnit, seems like she saw something as soon as she saw/pictured Guts.
Also the Elf King said that only a day had passed but... what does that translate into outside Elfhelm?
Anyway this was such a great chapter. Is that a hiatus tho
Mar 21, 2018 1:14 AM

Apr 2017
This panel made me happy then I remembered it's Berserk and good things don't last

Mar 21, 2018 1:27 AM

Aug 2015
Casca looking like a fucking valkyrie now, damn.

Also, why the hell did she remember griffiths pitiful, tortured form? Shouldn't she instantly remember femto?
Mar 21, 2018 1:48 AM
May 2015
Corvus8 said:

Also, why the hell did she remember griffiths pitiful, tortured form? Shouldn't she instantly remember femto?
she must still be retarded
Mar 21, 2018 3:10 AM

Sep 2014
Finally, Casca is back but it seems that she cannot view Guts the way she used to before she loses her sanity. Ugh, I fully expect a hiatus now. -_-
Mar 21, 2018 3:14 AM

Mar 2017
I’m so glad to be alive to read the return of Casca. I seriously got teary-eyed because I’ve missed her so much.

I know the reunion with Casca & Guts would not be what I wished, but I hope Casca doesn’t put blame on Guts after regaining her full memories.
Mar 21, 2018 4:55 AM

Dec 2015
Come on Miura, give us at least 1 chapter where we can be completely happy without any ominous shit, dammit!! Good chapter though.

EDIT: Calmed down and re-read the chapter. This is both such a happy and sad chapter. Everything is so bright and bubbly when Casca awakens, the dress, her waiting under the tree like a girly-girl in love, and once the panels switch to Guts, it has such an ominous look. The whole frame feels wrong, his face is hidden, and he looks menacing overall. Unfortunately, this won't be the reunion Guts was looking forward to. I don't think I want to see his reaction in the next chapter, the poor guy's soul will definitely be crushed...I know mine will if this goes how I think it will...
joe_g7Mar 21, 2018 9:14 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
man.... i literally teared up when casca started blushing / smiling... atleast her personality is same and Miura didn't forget it... DAMN another haitus..
Mar 21, 2018 7:34 AM

Apr 2017
Man I had goosebumps throughout this chapter!

Casca's memories are distorted. She'll probably think Guts is the one who's done something evil, but eventually she'll have it explained to her and she'll remember the truth.
Mar 21, 2018 7:45 AM

Feb 2012
Damn what a beautiful chapter, and it was all going so good until those last couple of pages, Miura aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Whe she asked her does she remember Guts and that beautiful teared up smile she gave.

When she was walking down and remembering I noticed she remembered everything pre and after Eclipse, but when she saw Guts the Eclipse came into her mind.

Awesome chapter, just awesome.

Also beautiful dress she got from the fairy king girl.
Mar 21, 2018 9:23 AM
Jul 2018
Absolutely loved the panel with Casca fondly remembering Gut's. It's beautiful. Gutted that she's gunna have flash backs whenever she see's him.

I reckon Guts is gunna set her up somewhere on her own so as not to cause her further grief. Would have really liked something happy for those two for once though...
Mar 21, 2018 10:29 AM

Nov 2014
had goosebumps the whole time while reading it and was getting a bit teary when she smiled and started to cry but the last few panels is what's getting me man...better not be a damn hiatus i swear.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Mar 21, 2018 11:03 AM

Apr 2017
RyuukiBeat said:
The way Casca see Guts, looks like a bad guy, really? 😭
"There is someone I want to meet". Who? Is it Guts, Griffith? Why Casca seeing Guts in a bad guy manner while Griffith in that victim state 😭

It could be that she sees the darkness surrounding Guts, or 'The Beast of Darkness' rather, which gives her a bad vibe. I assume she meant Guts, since he came into frame and she was about to yell his name right after she said she wanted to meet someone. It could still be her kid though.

Griffith in his weak state was obviously her last memory of him.
Mar 21, 2018 11:50 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Goddamn you Miura, I knew it! It was way, way too rosy for Berserk. You brought us up to the blushing heights and then pulled the rug from under us. You heartbreaker you. And now a hiatus, sigh.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 21, 2018 12:29 PM
Apr 2016
BRILLIANT CHAPTER. I remember people shitting on me when I said she could choose griffth haha. I hope not tho.

See yall in the next 6 months.
Mar 21, 2018 12:57 PM

Oct 2015
Casca is back <3. Not like this don't leave us hanging for months Miura >.<

yes for the first part and no for the second. This is gonna be bad!
Mar 21, 2018 3:13 PM

Sep 2011
we need another cg anime for 2018. Welp... see y'all next year.

Mar 21, 2018 3:46 PM

May 2013
Berserk going on hiatus just when Casca is finally back, really lol
btw what's meaning of this

Mar 21, 2018 4:20 PM

Nov 2013
It's obvious. Seeing Guts made her remember the Eclipse, her rape and the death of everyone.
Mar 21, 2018 5:00 PM

Nov 2011
Guuuys, is the hiatus confirmed? Seriously, I've been waiting for this for YEARS, my heart won't bear another break. T_T
What will happen if Casca looses her sanity again? or if she can't look Guts in the eyes? Where is Berserk going from now on?
Mar 21, 2018 6:04 PM

Jun 2017
I don't think Casca necessarily sees Guts as a bad guy, she just isn't able to separate him from the Eclipse just yet (and understandably so, since he was a big part of it). I'm still optimistic that things will turn out all right for the two of them, but I suspect it's going to take a while. And not just because of the hiatuses.

I knew everyone being all smiles and happily getting to know Casca was too good to last, though. :<
Mar 21, 2018 6:34 PM
Feb 2018
Loved it!!!! I don't think there was a better way to go about the situation. If things went perfectly it would cause a lot of problems for all the other characters and ruin the progression of the story. Plus Berserk isn't supposed to be sunshine and lollipops. This way it adds a little bit more conflict between Guts, Griff and Casca. I cant wait to read the next chapter.
Mar 21, 2018 6:59 PM

Sep 2015
OMG THE PANELS ARE SO FILLED WITH LIFE AND HOLY FUCK CASCA SPOKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 21 YEARS!!!!!
Mar 21, 2018 7:18 PM

Sep 2015
Hiatus source from Yonkou Prod, not reliable enough, I won't believe it until I see an ANN article.
Mar 21, 2018 9:54 PM
Oct 2010
Beautiful chapter! We finally gets Casca talking for like 20 years and she look damn beautiful in that elf dress (even though i admit it look silly).

Regarding the last few pages, Casca is recovering all of her memories, gradually from the good, and then the painful memories once Casca sees Guts. So I highly doubt Casca is going to hate Guts again and see Griffith as a victim like some people are speculating. We already have arcs of Casca hating Guts, so i don't think Miura would repeat the process again.
Mar 21, 2018 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Draconix814 said:
Hiatus source from Yonkou Prod, not reliable enough, I won't believe it until I see an ANN article.

I won't believe it too. Like 4 chapters after getting serialization, he wants hiatus? srsly!
And there's no hiatus msg at the end of the chapter. Last 3 of his hiatus, there's a msg about him going hiatus (chapters 343, 347 and 351). So, I won't believe he is gonna Hiatus. I hope so.
Mar 21, 2018 11:44 PM

Sep 2017
New HIATUS!!!
Ohhh boyyyy this so sad
Mar 22, 2018 3:54 AM

Mar 2014
RyuukiBeat said:
Draconix814 said:

I won't believe it too. Like 4 chapters after getting serialization, he wants hiatus? srsly!
And there's no hiatus msg at the end of the chapter. Last 3 of his hiatus, there's a msg about him going hiatus (chapters 343, 347 and 351). So, I won't believe he is gonna Hiatus. I hope so.

not disagreeing with the hiatus message issue but the last 2 or three hiatuses began after exactly four chapters so it wouldn't be unreasonable
Mar 22, 2018 5:09 AM

Sep 2015
Corvus8 said:

One thing at a time, geez. You think she wants to remember Femto still? She'll remember it after she remembers Griffith, then the Eclipse. Then after she remembers Femto, she'll probably remember that Guts almost raped her, so yeah, we're just fucked next chapter, instead of this one.
Mar 22, 2018 7:18 AM

Jul 2016
Casca looks a bit weird. Come to think about it this is the first time we've seen the real Casca in the new artstyle, isn't it?
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Mar 22, 2018 7:55 AM
Jun 2014
So.......... This is what we've (at least I) been looking most forward to since the golden age arc, and it was completely shattered by her having PTSD... Miura has effectively ruined most of my interest in this manga as the focus around Griffith has been pretty low for a looong time and i find myself not caring too much about him. Hhealing Casca has always been the major plot point i've been looking forward to.
Mar 22, 2018 10:20 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Quite the bittersweet chapter. It's nice to see Casca the way she used to be (even though Miura's new artstyle makes her look different than before), but I guess the closer she stays to Guts, the more bad memories she will regain. Miura never lets happy things last for long ;_;

Exactly 21 years later :P

5/5
Mar 22, 2018 10:22 AM

Dec 2012
Danae said:
not disagreeing with the hiatus message issue but the last 2 or three hiatuses began after exactly four chapters so it wouldn't be unreasonable

damn, you might be right, but I still hope he is not taking hiatus again TwT
Mar 22, 2018 5:07 PM

Nov 2014
I just finished the anime and I have to find out what happened next. Does anyone know what chapter picks up after the anime left off?
Mar 22, 2018 5:37 PM
Jan 2014
Karma-Senpai said:
I just finished the anime and I have to find out what happened next. Does anyone know what chapter picks up after the anime left off?

if you watched the '97 anime then chapter 87, if you watched the movies then chapter 91 but you really should read the whole manga from the start
Mar 23, 2018 2:22 AM
May 2012
Goddamn it!
Why can't it be any longer??
I have been waiting for this :(
Mar 23, 2018 4:42 AM

Oct 2009
Karma-Senpai said:

start the manga from the beginning

you will thank me later
Mar 23, 2018 5:23 AM

Jun 2013
Oh man...so Casca's memories and dreams are mixing.....oh hell she better not go to join Griffith!!But that scene....Tears and Blush from hearing Guts.....SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!

ooooh...F*****!!! that ENDING!!!

RyuukiBeat said:
Danae said:

damn, you might be right, but I still hope he is not taking hiatus again TwT

I hope it won't last long time
JarjaxleMar 23, 2018 5:42 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 23, 2018 5:33 AM

Apr 2017
Karma-Senpai said:

The anime is just a summary of the story. Start at chapter 1.
Mar 23, 2018 5:51 AM

Jun 2013
harshtruth said:
This panel made me happy then I remembered it's Berserk and good things don't last

Oh my heart......I am smiling a Lot when I see this..every time....don't care ending....just happiness from this
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 23, 2018 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
And we made it. It's kinda cool that she remembers things when she was a potato, and that it was like a dream she couldn't control. But for the most part, she remembered the "good" things (aka not the horrid things like having a man you used to love and idolize rape you while you are being held down by demons, while your lover is forced to watch), and we have yet to see how remembering the bad things will effect her.
Mar 23, 2018 10:54 AM
Mar 2018
Last pages are creating this fascinating confusion and excitement. Can't wait for next month
Mar 23, 2018 1:48 PM

Sep 2008
NaughtySaint said:
Last pages are creating this fascinating confusion and excitement. Can't wait for next month

We will wait longer than just a month, since Berserk is going to be on hiatus again.
Mar 23, 2018 3:12 PM

Jan 2015
It feels like I'm instinctively called in to listening Guts theme :
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw)
while getting a glance to that cathartic panel with Guts and Casca facing each other, then looking just what fucking comes after.

What an overwhelming story. Did you figured out the literary prowess? The chapter could have the following title, equally suiting to the chant : Bear a Past on our Struggle.

MockingEntropyMar 23, 2018 3:25 PM

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Mar 23, 2018 7:06 PM

Apr 2017

Miura, you damned loser!
Mar 24, 2018 3:39 AM

Jan 2017
I'm speechless. I'm gonna have to re-read this but i am to moved right now to do so. I can't believe it. As i've said before i'm expecting the worst and it kinda hits to that road.

Besides, FUCK THAT HIATUS.

zodd0 said:

Miura, you damned loser!

^ MYTHICAL.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 376 Discussion

MegamiRem - Yesterday

33 by KoniginElle »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 22 Discussion

Rasco - Dec 3, 2010

30 by MrGutz »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 118 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 6, 2011

20 by wxykz »»
3 hours ago

» Chapter 376 - The End is Near

luckysjjsjsjs - Yesterday

18 by WalterBlack59 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Berserk Chapter 8 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Mar 5, 2011

45 by Thegyew »»
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.