Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kokkoku: Moment by Moment
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2018 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Juri and Shouko really feel like water and oil in this show. The two just can't seem to co-exist.

Junji's physical change is rather noticable tbh. Wonder how much his body can take it. Honestly, seeing him attack Shouko feels like a predator chasing down his prey. What a monster.

Jiisan's a such a tough dude for his age.
Feb 25, 2018 8:34 AM

Apr 2010
So it ends with another cliffhanger.
Well so far things are progressing nicely and it looks like things might heat up even further so i am really looking forward to next week.
Feb 25, 2018 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
Hoping there's still more world building. I find the sci-fi aspects of this show to be really interesting. I could care less about a final battle against a monster. Curious to see how Juri's dad and nephew are used in the end and whether or not we'll see another power or two.
Feb 25, 2018 9:44 AM

Jan 2012
So Sagawa has transformed into some kind of human/herald hybrid monster. He kinda looks like Younger Toguro from YYH when activating his full demon power. Well the rest of the goons are now either dead or in stasis so only our main cast remains. I'm glad to see Tsubasa has been safely hidden, but now Gramps is in danger. If he's just ejected from the spell that would be alright I guess. Losing his teleportation would be huge mind you, but at least he'd be alive. The pain he seems to be in concerns me though. Meanwhile I keep wondering why the obnoxious dad is still here but seems like he might be killed off next week. Hopefully Makoto won't get taken hostage again as a result. Majima's little floating trick was kinda cool, and Juri is still Juri. Guess that's all for now.
Feb 25, 2018 10:08 AM

Sep 2013
That transformation, sagawa joining younger toguro and gotou XD
They are moving but really slowly, grandpa about to get evacuated out.
Feb 25, 2018 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
Boi, Sagawa was scary af and his ability to make use of protein,tho xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 25, 2018 10:44 AM

Jun 2015
This anime really likes having its episodes end in cliffhangers. Sagawa has gotten a lot stronger and is looking like the Hulk. I'm curious what's going to happen to Jiisan. He's not doing so well.
Feb 25, 2018 11:23 AM
Apr 2016
Boy CLIFFHANGER BAKARI. I am still not buying Shiomi, he will turn the tables on everyone.
Re:formed
Feb 25, 2018 11:41 AM

Jul 2014
So Sagawa is practically nigh-omnipotent and has essentially taken out the grandfather, so he should totally have won by now, right? Unless Shiomi has something he's hiding from Sagawa somehow, although from what we've heard about him as a character I don't see why.
Feb 25, 2018 12:31 PM

Oct 2017
Looking forward to next weeks episode now that we got a cliffhanger. Worried about whats to come since Sagawa's influence and threat to the crew has just increased greatly. The Dad will probably become some sort of catalyst, hostage, or maybe even ruin Juri's plan somehow. That's all.
Feb 25, 2018 12:34 PM

Jun 2014
Well it looks like the situation has become even more complicated now that Juri's grandfather has been taken out by Sagawa. It's just one obstacle after another in this show.

Also, I couldn't help but get a good chuckle when Juri's dad pretended to pay for the toy before taking his money back. I'd probably do the same in that situation tbh.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 25, 2018 1:20 PM
Oct 2016
What the hell did Amazon do to the audio this week?
Feb 25, 2018 1:22 PM
Apr 2016
Shampooh said:
What the hell did Amazon do to the audio this week?

It certainly tried to damage my hearing. But since I am half deaf either way I just cringed a little.
Feb 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
I did not expect this sort of transformation from Sagawa, at this point it's more smart for Shiomi to side with Sagawa cuz who wants to go against this beast lmao
Feb 25, 2018 7:20 PM

Mar 2014
It felt like everything was going too well for Juri. I'm glad Sagawa is now a real treat, but let's see how this will conclude.
I also liked how they explain how objects move while in Stasis without too much exposition.
Feb 25, 2018 7:43 PM

Dec 2016
man i hope nothing too bad happen to jiisan, hes such a nice grandpa.

and something tells me that takafumi will fuck up everything
Feb 25, 2018 7:46 PM

Mar 2013
Toguro is vilain of the season confirmed
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 26, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2016
EdHaku said:
It felt like everything was going too well for Juri. I'm glad Sagawa is now a real treat, but let's see how this will conclude.
I also liked how they explain how objects move while in Stasis without too much exposition.

Sagawa is now a monster. Wonder how Juri will deal with this one.
Feb 26, 2018 1:31 PM

Feb 2016
Okay, I could accept Old man's teleport ability and Juri's Statis expulsion (and their "it just works" "explanation"), but now the villain has the power to transform himself into hulk with Herald abilities while being on total control of his own self (Breaking entirely the Herald logic) This is now beyond Inuyashiki level of asspull.

Ahh, everything was going quite right until this happened. well at least seeing how Juri will succeed now without Old man's teleport will be interesting (if he dies or gets out of statis by the rock force of course)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Feb 26, 2018 5:23 PM

Mar 2014
HereticHunter said:
Okay, I could accept Old man's teleport ability and Juri's Statis expulsion (and their "it just works" "explanation"), but now the villain has the power to transform himself into hulk with Herald abilities while being on total control of his own self (Breaking entirely the Herald logic)

Did you missed all of the explanation he gave last episode and this one too? He's not in full control of his own self.
Feb 26, 2018 6:15 PM

Feb 2016
EdHaku said:
HereticHunter said:
Okay, I could accept Old man's teleport ability and Juri's Statis expulsion (and their "it just works" "explanation"), but now the villain has the power to transform himself into hulk with Herald abilities while being on total control of his own self (Breaking entirely the Herald logic)

Did you missed all of the explanation he gave last episode and this one too? He's not in full control of his own self.

Still that doesn't change the fact that it is an asspull. They gave us all that logic behind how are Heralds created, then suddenly the villain got the chance to become one himself even if he isn't in total control. They completely break everything they explained about heralds just to make an OP Hulk. It seems to me that the author just run out of ideas.
~Blackwall
Feb 26, 2018 6:21 PM

Mar 2014
HereticHunter said:

Still that doesn't change the fact that it is an asspull. They gave us all that logic behind how are Heralds created, then suddenly the villain got the chance to become one himself even if he isn't in total control. They completely break everything they explained about heralds just to make an OP Hulk. It seems to me that the author just run out of ideas.

Eh, not really. They had that in mind all the time with the religious sect that Sagawa created and with the old book's story. Not to mention the first Herald that appeared looked like someone from the Edo period, matching Sagawa's logic. Sagawa plans on becoming like him eventually.
Feb 27, 2018 12:19 AM

Jan 2011
haven't talked about this show much just been casually enjoying it every week i'm like this is interesting lets see where it goes then some wild happens and it's over lol, have to say i'm enjoying Toguro as a main villain
Feb 27, 2018 2:24 AM

Oct 2008
Why does this episode feels like the voice actors are speaking in a enclosed space or tin-canned sound voice?
Sagawa went into killing spree the other members of Genuine love society!
lol the dad of Juri placed the money but took it! he's definitely one who wants to take advantage of the Stasis for his own good!
SO Majima also have special powers just like Juri, just loot at eye as well! she could float in mid air!
So they are using the blood of gramps onto the master stone so that teleporter gramps would be out of the Stasis! Damn! Things are getting desperate and situation looking very bad for the Yukawa family as well as Majima.
The end card seems familiar, i just don't know or remember any source or references?
5/5.

Feb 27, 2018 8:25 AM
May 2010
HereticHunter said:
Okay, I could accept Old man's teleport ability and Juri's Statis expulsion (and their "it just works" "explanation"), but now the villain has the power to transform himself into hulk with Herald abilities while being on total control of his own self (Breaking entirely the Herald logic) This is now beyond Inuyashiki level of asspull.

Ahh, everything was going quite right until this happened. well at least seeing how Juri will succeed now without Old man's teleport will be interesting (if he dies or gets out of statis by the rock force of course)

There's plenty of explanation about his transformation, how he reversed it by making the opposite. Maybe you need to rewatch the last 2 episodes.
Feb 27, 2018 9:02 AM

Jan 2016
Sagawa, the villain so far, certainly is not a great villain in my opinion, but he is developing into an interesting one. Despite his new powers, he's still the same calm and analysing person he was, and it's him seeking knowledge that gives us some exposition about the world: The stasis world isn't actually time-stopped, the characters are just moving extremely fast... The spectres are the reason heat and friction is maintained as if they were moving at normal speed, etc. If we're given some more development into his past, I think that would be great.

Other than that, good standard episode as usual.
Feb 27, 2018 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
matias067 said:

The end card seems familiar, i just don't know or remember any source or references?

I don't read it, but it's manga Tough.
Feb 27, 2018 8:24 PM

Feb 2016
NHS-KEMISH said:
HereticHunter said:

There's plenty of explanation about his transformation, how he reversed it by making the opposite. Maybe you need to rewatch the last 2 episodes.

No I don't feel the need to watch the last 2 episodes, are you seriously buying all that? Its plenty of bullshit already to make another bullshit move even if it is "explained"
~Blackwall
Feb 28, 2018 4:10 AM

Apr 2016
Takafumi deserve the power of stone , xD
BRAWLERS
Mar 3, 2018 5:29 AM

Mar 2016
Sagawa actually becomes a dangerous villain-character now that he's swole and buffed up. Majima got a power, but that's nothing significant to how much power Sagawa has.

Damn, say goodbye to grandfather, now the most reliable source for information regarding the world of stasis is on the other side (in the normal world)
Mar 3, 2018 11:56 AM

Aug 2017
Stop ending with cliffhanger. Sagawa's transformation feels like an asspull but meh. 2/5
NurguburuMar 3, 2018 12:04 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2018 5:20 PM

Feb 2013
So the whole white-eyes thing means they are controlling the spectre.

matias067 said:
Why does this episode feels like the voice actors are speaking in a enclosed space or tin-canned sound voice?
I noticed that too. I think the voice recording has been questionable in quality before, but this episode it was pretty bad.
Mar 4, 2018 12:37 AM

Apr 2015
Quite interesting. Didn't pay enough attention to get the reasoning behind the 'transformation' but it's acceptable I guess.
Mar 4, 2018 6:37 PM
Jul 2018
haha, I always remember Toguro's insanity in YYH and to think I could see that typical villain here especially now we got against female mc.. this is going to be long battle

And also btw her dad, Yukawa, giving me creepy vibes compare to all character especially how he think.

Mar 6, 2018 12:22 AM

Oct 2008
Tlahuizcapante said:
matias067 said:

I don't read it, but it's manga Tough.

oh Thanks! now I remember! that one I also read the manga as well but years ago since i already gave-up reading any manga/manwah and concentrated on ALL airing shows.

Mar 6, 2018 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
Sagawa is all powerful now, but he keeps his conscience...I didn't expect Shouko to have a power too...
Mar 6, 2018 7:30 AM
Apr 2016
bittersweetlove said:
Sagawa is all powerful now, but he keeps his conscience...I didn't expect Shouko to have a power too...

The correct word is consciousness, since he has apparently traded all his conscience now.
Mar 7, 2018 1:46 AM
Apr 2017
I didn't expect to enjoy this so much.
Mar 9, 2018 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
Sagawa is like an amalgamation of The Hulk and Broly!

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 11, 2018 12:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i dont understand how he can transform in Herald and keep the human conscience?!
Now all the people are in Statis have powers, except the father and the small yakuza!!! kekeke
Apr 8, 2018 10:45 AM

Apr 2014
This show got Parasyte real quick.

Big stronk monsters and absolutely ridiculous logic/psychology that they throw together to try and make sense.
Aug 8, 2018 10:09 PM

May 2012
Damn they actually did it, and with the teleportation gone I really wonder what they'll do next against such a monster!

Really impressive development though, looking forwards to see what's next.
Oct 15, 2022 3:16 PM

May 2018
Sagawa just turned into a Hulk rip-off lol
Nov 12, 2023 9:51 PM

Oct 2022
It’s either for the gag or it’s showing that the dad is gonna cause a lot of trouble in the future. He’s gonna take the master stone or sum shiz and do something stupid with it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

141 by fathandz »»
Nov 20, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

66 by fathandz »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:49 PM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2018

53 by fathandz »»
Nov 17, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2018

60 by fathandz »»
Nov 15, 2023 3:47 AM

Poll: » Kokkoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2018

50 by fathandz »»
Nov 11, 2023 8:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.