Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 21, 2018 11:40 AM

Nov 2011
I am still happy to have started this anime series, my expectations are fulfilled in all: excellent graphics, evocative scenes where the sky appears and the eyes of the protagonist are so attractive, wonderful backgrounds. The characters already stand out from the background and a good hand is also given by the style of drawing that makes them already distinguishable from each other. I never imagined that there was already a sort of declaration by Akira, what a surprise!
Jan 21, 2018 1:54 PM
Jan 2018
Anybody else way more interested in the guy that the mc keeps ignoring and the cute waitress relationship way more then the mc and old guy this show is better then i thought and is only not creepy because the old guy is classy and theres no weird power dynamics hopefully we get backstory on why the mc has a thing for old guys
Jan 21, 2018 2:05 PM
Dec 2017
Looks like something is brewing in Japan lately. With Tsuki ga Kirei, the (failed) experiment in Just Because! and now LoveRain, who needs giant robots, alchemically concocted fantasy monsters and copious fan-service to tell a touching story? Anime as a form of art has potential, but to realize it, they should first finish off those 806 episode franchises and re-direct precious scarce resources to worthwhile projects.
Jan 21, 2018 3:50 PM

Jan 2015
this is the first romance show i've ever seen that's made my fuckin heart go crazy
it's so cute ugh I LOVE IIIT
Jan 22, 2018 7:35 AM
Jan 2016
Hahaha, this is hilarious. I like the personality of the manager, he's a really kind and great guy I think, I'm really curious why did he break up with her ex-wife? So far, I really enjoy this show, a little bit of comedy make this show much better.
Jan 22, 2018 2:53 PM

Sep 2007
The manga is beautiful. The two leads are great. Love hearing Nanba Mutta again. This is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Jan 23, 2018 9:52 AM

Apr 2009
Oh god,I am enjoying this anime so much more than I initially thought I would and I am saying that when I already had high expectations from it! Episode 2 bumped my ratings from 8 to 10, possibly the first title I have rated a 10 so early into the story. I am almost scared I am going to regret this, but I am really enjoying the ride so far. It is not just the story itself, but the way characters are portrayed that makes even everyday things so interesting to watch. Can't wait for next episode.
Jan 23, 2018 2:27 PM

Nov 2013
"are your nails red because of your injury?" LOL i laughed way too much at that scene

anyway, even if the reason for her love seems a little too much to me, i'm loving everything else in this

"i'm having a deja vu" , that's the reason she likes you tho haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 23, 2018 7:52 PM

Oct 2008
Why is this show so great!?!?
but oh man! the headache of the show Yoshizawa even got the same part-time job as Tachibana has!
LOL Tencho was so worried about Tachibana! so cute!
OMG she's so in love with Tencho she's even fantasizing about the skinship contact with Tenchou when he brought her to the hospital!
Tachibana finally got the contact number of Tenchou! ahihi!
Cheerful Tachibana is very rare to see its precious!
Tachibana inadvertently confessed her feeling to Tenchou, but as usual Tenchou understand it very differently.
5/5.

I repeated the ED more than 7 times! HOLY! Aimer is beyond Mythical Glorious!
matias067Jan 23, 2018 8:07 PM

Jan 24, 2018 5:28 AM

Jun 2016
What a funny episode yet again! Haha.

Kondou-san is so dense, I s2g. Hahahaha. He's so childish for his age, but I think that's what I like about him the most. Pffft. "Kondou-san, daisuki!" and of course he's dense, he thought it's more of like a friendship or whatnot. Haha. I'm dyiiing.

And Yoshizawa decided to work as a part-time at the Garden, of course because of Tachibana. Yui, though. Haha. So, Yoshizawa is her type then? I ship it.

Idk why, but I really love the scenes at the restaurant since it reminds me a lot of Working!! which is one of my most loved anime. And there's Yoshizawa full of shenanigans. Haha.

I squealed when Tachibana was carried by her precious love. Hahaha. Kyaaaaaa! So happy for my gal. Then she got his number for he called her. Kyaaaaa! Then they had a "date". Kyaaaaa! Goddamnit, it's not exactly a date, but let me daydream. Hahaha. Dafuq did I just say. I s2g Tachibana is so cute whenever she's blushing. I want to hug this gal so much. I guess only Kondou-san can make Tachibana laugh. Hihi. Cuties.

I honestly can't skip the OP and ED, especially the ED. Ugh. I love Aimer so much and so happy that it's finally available on iTunes. :3

5/5. <3

I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS FUCK. IF ONLY ALL THE HETERO ROMANCE SHOWS ARE FILLED WITH THESE TYPE OF CHARACTERS, THEN I'LL DEFINITELY LOVE HETERO ROMANCES. HAHAHA. *clears throat*

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 25, 2018 2:45 AM

Dec 2015
Hnnnnnng, have to give it an 8 at this point. That ending was so innocent, loved how they both reacted to Akira's confession. Its clear this isn't going to be some trashy series.
~
Jan 25, 2018 6:22 PM

Mar 2009
Honestly, best ED of the season. Beautiful song.
Jan 25, 2018 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
Faederwulf said:
This really warms my stony heart.

whitehairgirls said:
Looks like everyone here missed it. She is masturbating in that scene where she was touching her body in her bed before the cell phone rang. The manga made it more obvious.

It did look lewd, but I didn't notice that much. I'll give the manga a read to see what you mean.
Edit: Nah, nothing suggests that. If she was doing that, her hand would be near there during the next part. She was just reliving the memories of their contact earlier.

You're looking at the wrong hand... In any case, if she wasn't already, she was certainly about to. But that's OK! Boys don't have a monopoly on those kinds of feelings.
Jan 25, 2018 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
PaleBlue said:
Faederwulf said:
This really warms my stony heart.

It did look lewd, but I didn't notice that much. I'll give the manga a read to see what you mean.
Edit: Nah, nothing suggests that. If she was doing that, her hand would be near there during the next part. She was just reliving the memories of their contact earlier.

You're looking at the wrong hand... In any case, if she wasn't already, she was certainly about to. But that's OK! Boys don't have a monopoly on those kinds of feelings.

You're just a pervert who can't appreciate pure love.
Jan 25, 2018 11:59 PM

Jul 2009
Another good episode, dang seeing Akira run was pretty awesome. Then of course her getting closer to Kondo like when he helped her into his car and drove her to see the doctor. Plus not to mention she has his cell phone number now ... and them meeting again when he wanted to bring over presents. I do wonder about Akira's family since they haven't been shown at all yet. As for her confession, I can see it being argued both ways whether he knew what she meant and ignored it or not, but it doesn't really matter. Getting there in 2 episodes and not 2 seasons is much appreciated :P One thing I will say is that this show "feels" long to me - not in a bad way, but just in that I'm surprised at how well the pacing works. I guess not having a preview helps too lol
Jan 26, 2018 11:18 PM

Sep 2009
Holy shit this is boring lmao.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jan 27, 2018 9:30 AM

Jan 2015
That was so cute! ^^
The moment she ran was adorable at how he gazed on her!
Jan 27, 2018 9:44 PM

Apr 2014
this anime is making me so conflicted. i absolutely adore the characters, especially the manager. Akira is just okay, but not bad. i still would prefer if the manager didn't end up with her for the sake of realism. man if only the age gap was smaller
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2018 3:36 PM

Mar 2012
I'm pretty sure he knew what she meant but tried to pass it off as just liking him as a person since she's underage so it was awkward as fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if looking for the place's manager was an excuse to walk out of that jail trap asap.
Jan 29, 2018 2:11 PM

Mar 2015
I wasn't expecting too much out of this show, but man it makes me feel really fluffy. Hopefully it's not just because I'm a girl who likes older guys.
Honestly though I love the music and the art! Classmate-kun is kind of annoying tho.

Jan 31, 2018 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
That last scene was pretty cringeworthy in my opinion.
Feb 2, 2018 6:40 AM

Jun 2015
Boring and I dont like the art style at all, however the end song decent, still dropped
Feb 16, 2018 12:05 AM
Nov 2010
Omg- when he said, "Really?????" with that expression on his face was so priceless ROFL. One of the most sincere and un-cliche misunderstandings ever!

This episode really sold it for me. It makes me nostalgic of my first crush. When you remember that first touch for days and then think about it in bed. x3
Feb 25, 2018 6:32 AM
Mar 2014
I liked how subtly they depicted that masturbation.
Mar 10, 2018 2:08 PM

Jun 2013
Max said:
I liked how subtly they depicted that masturbation.

Right?

And he fuckin' knows what she meant, lol.
Mar 17, 2018 1:08 AM

Jun 2013
Kondo-san sounds like he was a former bosozoku gang member and decided to turn his life around and become a tencho at a fami-resto.

I still don't understand why she likes him so much. Just before he gave her some on-the-house coffee during a rainy day when she was recovering? I guess for some, that's enough to make them fall in love.

Anyways, I like the young, handsome doctor more.
臭い-
Mar 18, 2018 12:45 AM

Aug 2010
Only other romance i've seen with one of the main characters actually confessing right from the start (well this one was really close in episode 2 lol) is tonari no kaibutsu kun which was awesome...they say that romance is 80% about building up the confession moment and the other 20% whats to come so...let's see how this one fares in the long run
Mar 18, 2018 7:10 PM

Apr 2015
Wow she was touching herself on the same spot mr kendo touched her 0.0 HOT AF

DAT BODY
Mar 21, 2018 10:26 PM

May 2010
I wish this show was more serous)
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 5, 2018 9:37 AM

Jun 2017
Kondou-San looks GREAT for his age! So handsome. <3

Loving the story so far. <3
Apr 20, 2018 9:35 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Confession by episode 2. It's like a miracle.

I'm so wowed over the visuals and the backgrounds are so heavily detailed. I'm left awestruck.

The running scene and all the trauma that came from her accident really does reel this all in. I'm so hooked.
May 16, 2018 11:30 PM

Jun 2009
Great, the "misunterstood confession". That's new...
Aug 9, 2018 9:14 PM

May 2012
Hoho that ending, that was cute and totally hilarious! Really lovely I must say and I really do wonder if they can actually make something work out in the end. Looking forwards to see what's next.
Nov 12, 2018 12:41 PM

Aug 2017
The confession lmao.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Mar 2015
Lel nice timing with that confession
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 30, 2019 6:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The running scene was awesome, even if that's sad for her foot.
And she already confessed to him, wow
Jan 16, 2020 10:29 PM

Aug 2017
Good so far. MC is kind of hot with long, slender body and purple eyes. Track girls are sexy. I wouldn't want to be a stepmom though. She's an eligible girl and has no reason to go for an older, divorced guy.
Mar 4, 2020 6:13 PM

Nov 2017
Damn,I came to this a bit late.Did look at it when it was on,but thought "nah,doesn't look that good really"
Damn was I wrong,only 2nd episode in,and the animation,music and character is top notch.
And those legs,they go all the way up,man!
Sep 13, 2020 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Bless the manager's soul. 😭

"I thought you hated me!" Smh, I have to wonder why he got divorced in the first place. He's like the epitome of compassionate.
Feb 2, 2021 9:48 PM

Feb 2012
So far the story is pretty normal, but visually this is really beautiful, and the direction elevates this to another level. There's just so much storytelling going on with little images, camera angles and movements. For example when Tachibana answers the phone, and upon hearing it's Kondou, she blushes and yanks her shirt lower. It's over in a flash, but it tells a great deal about the character. They're overdoing the blushing a bit though.

However, it looks like Ayumu Watanabe only did the storyboard for the first two episodes and the finale. Still hoping the rest will be equally good. Of course I don't know how much of it comes from the manga anyway.
Oct 23, 2021 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
am i tripping or was she masturbating to kendou 💀 (we stan tho)
Aug 15, 2022 1:21 PM
Nov 2021
what is this man? a 45-year old man with a 15-16-year-old? That ain't right bruh
Nov 18, 2022 5:03 AM

Oct 2022
So I thought he clearly understood what she meant at the end because you see some of his coffee spilled on the table. As if he got startled or something?
May 17, 2023 9:09 AM
Mar 2021
30 years of difference are too much
Aug 14, 2023 1:07 AM

Dec 2022
The mangager is so awkward, timid and cute. He didn’t even feel comfortable with the thought of touching her when they were going to the clinic. He’s a very thoughtful and respectable man.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

215 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

63 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

62 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

84 by bakakisima »»
Apr 1, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

70 by bakakisima »»
Mar 30, 12:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.