Forum Settings
Forums

How does Inuyashiki not have a better rating?

New
Dec 1, 2017 2:30 PM
Feb 2015
This is possibly the best anime to date, Death Note can't even compare, Parasyte can't compare, this is all that and so much more. Are people just offended by the graphic violence? Come on, its a Seinen what do you expect?

Lets read the reviews shall we:

"İ didnt like MC which is an old loser"

"Last of all if old people and young people would live in seperate countries im sure old people country would use this anime for propaganda, i hope you get me because i felt fucking offensed (21 y.o.)"

-_-

---------------------------------
Mod Note:
Thread Locked for not adhering to Anime Discussion Rule 2.e.

The following thread was bumped while being in violation of a previous rule.

MAL community data
e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.

dipItFooDec 17, 2021 5:55 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 1, 2017 2:31 PM
Jul 2015
Because people don't all have the same opinion as you? I don't think it's the best anime, not even close. What even is this thread.
Dec 1, 2017 2:32 PM
Feb 2015
Marsions said:
Because people don't all have the same opinion as you? I don't think it's the best anime, not even close. What even is this thread.

Explain what's wrong with it? It's like Monster but way better.
Dec 1, 2017 2:33 PM

Feb 2013
it's a conspiracy to keep the good anime down
Dec 1, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 2017
Idk maybe rate it yourself? It won't rate itself high
Dec 1, 2017 2:35 PM

Apr 2016
Well, i guess it's not "the best anime to date" as you're saying. Can't think of other reasons.
Dec 1, 2017 2:37 PM

Oct 2013
It is good, but not great. For me of course.
Dec 1, 2017 2:37 PM
Jul 2015
The pacing is abysmal at times, and very inconsistent. As of late the main villain's motive is just not realistic. Many people (not my opinion though) don't like the odd realistic art style, and the use of 3-D animation which might put them off.

Also the manga which is based on apparently had a terrible ending, and so many a lot of the backlash of the anime comes from the manga. I personally don't see why people would use this an issue, but many people just give the show a bad score/rep because of the manga.
Dec 1, 2017 2:39 PM

Jan 2013
It's not extraordinary lol. It's just one of the better anime the recent years
Dec 1, 2017 2:39 PM
May 2017
Poor pacing, bad CGI, and a clearly troubled production really take away from any of the high points Inuyashiki had when it started.
Dec 1, 2017 2:41 PM

Feb 2016
Krystopher said:
Come on, its a Seinen what do you expect?

why i'm not surprised at all by this statement..?
Dec 1, 2017 2:43 PM
Feb 2015
madbandboy said:
Poor pacing, bad CGI, and a clearly troubled production really take away from any of the high points Inuyashiki had when it started.

I'm on episode 7 and so far its fine, only sparse CGI and otherwise high quality digital animation and art.
Dec 1, 2017 2:46 PM
Jan 2013
My theory is that people thought it was going to be a sequel to Inuyasha but they only saw old man so they got mad and downvoted the series to hell
gone bai bai
Dec 1, 2017 2:48 PM

Nov 2017
Krystopher said:
Come on, its a Seinen what do you expect?

Blend S is seinen too.

30characters
Dec 1, 2017 2:50 PM
Feb 2015
Mkim said:
My theory is that people thought it was going to be a sequel to Inuyasha but they only saw old man so they got mad and downvoted the series to hell
Mkim said:

Just read some of the reviews

"Last of all if old people and young people would live in seperate countries im sure old people country would use this anime for propaganda, i hope you get me because i felt fucking offensed (21 y.o.)"

Americans -_-
Dec 1, 2017 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
I think it has a good rating for an airing series.

I don't have a rating for Inuyashiki yet. I'm waiting until the end. Right now, I would give it an eight or a nine.
Dec 1, 2017 2:57 PM
Jan 2013
Krystopher said:

Just read some of the reviews

Americans -_-
you mean just read orkuncan's review right?
gone bai bai
Dec 1, 2017 3:02 PM
Jul 2018
Better than Death Note?

As in, better than that one anime where high school kids run around tricking senior FBI special agents, without breaking a sweat? You mean better than that?

Yeah, must be a real masterpiece, then... I'll get right on it.
Dec 1, 2017 3:05 PM
Aug 2016
Because it's bad? :o

Krystopher said:
This is possibly the best anime to date, Death Note can't even compare, Parasyte can't compare, this is all that and so much more.

No it's not.

Krystopher said:

-_-

Oh, just wait for my review on it. I'm sure that you'll like some actual points regarding its quality ;)
Dec 1, 2017 3:08 PM

May 2015
Inuyashiki doesn't have a better rating because it hasn't finished airing yet.
Dec 1, 2017 3:11 PM

Feb 2016
By the look of how shitty the ending will be (Already got spoiled) it might go down to 7.6 or somewhere in between

To be honest Inuyashiki is lackluster, not bad but not that great either, it has so many flaws to be considered good
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 1, 2017 3:14 PM

Feb 2016
Aslt said:

Oh, just wait for my review on it. I'm sure that you'll like some actual points regarding its quality ;)

Oh boy, can't wait to read it ;)

"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 1, 2017 3:26 PM

Oct 2015
>Comparing to Death Note as if it's the best anime ever
>Compare it to Parasyte as if it's the best animr ever
>You expect a higher rating for it despite being rushed to pieces
>Say it's better than Monster

Need to watch more my friend. It's overated if anything, buzzword me pls

@Aslt he just called Inuyashiki better than Monster xDD

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Dec 1, 2017 3:42 PM

Dec 2012
Dunno, why not post this were it's supposed to go, in the Inuyashiki forum discussion, and find out?
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Dec 1, 2017 3:48 PM

Aug 2015
Step 1: Make 1000 bot accounts on MAL
Step 2: Rate 10 with all
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Dec 1, 2017 3:54 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Boy do I love these "why doesn't this series have a better rating" every season.
Dec 1, 2017 3:54 PM

Jun 2017
Psst look at my Top 5 , 90 % of MAL users will disagree with me and most of them will insult my taste and my favs but I don't really care cause others' opinion's not that important , if you say it is the GOAT then good for you buddy but a lot of people will disagree and you got to deal with it , have a look at those who love Re:zero , you should learn from them.

Dec 1, 2017 4:00 PM

Jul 2015
OP is clearly baiting, but he messed up when he mentioned Monster.

Jare4lopez said:
Psst look at my Top 5 , 90 % of MAL users will disagree with me and most of them will insult my taste and my favs but I don't really care cause others' opinion's not that important , if you say it is the GOAT then good for you buddy but a lot of people will disagree and you got to deal with it , have a look at those who love Re:zero , you should learn from them.

Well, You ARE crazy to think Bakemonogatari is better than Second Season. That's why people are calling you out.
Dec 1, 2017 4:11 PM

Jun 2017
AdrianRubinsky said:
OP is clearly baiting, but he messed up when he mentioned Monster.

Jare4lopez said:

Well, You ARE crazy to think Bakemonogatari is better than Second Season. That's why people are calling you out.

And it's your opinion , which I respect , Idk , maybe I'll rewatch S2 soon and will rate it higher or perhaps lower...

Dec 1, 2017 6:14 PM
Jul 2018
Because the rating is what it gets based on overall system?

I mean, I am watching it of course (already caught up to it actually) and I think its complete shit. But TAKING THAT aside, the series gets what it gets. It's questionable, but that's really it. MAL ratings don't matter a lot anyways imo to be fair.
Dec 1, 2017 6:18 PM

Feb 2014
Krystopher said:
This is possibly the best anime to date, Death Note can't even compare, Parasyte can't compare, this is all that and so much more. Are people just offended by the graphic violence? Come on, its a Seinen what do you expect?

-_-

Parasyte isn't good either.
Despite being called Inuyashiki most of the anime is about Hiro, the anime has CG that decreases the quality of a scene, not to mention stuff like being edgy a lot of times and some characters becoming important out of nothing.
Dec 1, 2017 7:06 PM
May 2017
Krystopher said:
madbandboy said:

I'm on episode 7 and so far its fine, only sparse CGI and otherwise high quality digital animation and art.

The most recent episode looked horrible, with constant QUALITY frames that made it look like MAPPA outsourced the whole episode.
Dec 1, 2017 7:13 PM

Mar 2016
What the hell, I've read the manga before it got announced into anime and it's a plot mess without any logic, I'm not gonna review about it just to gain attention, but it deserves lower score than Higher Score at this point. Even Bringing Donald Trump to his damn manga, the author himself is a mess, I like his art but his plot and character sucks, it's not even redeeming at this point. But Ironically the author knows that his work is shit, he even trash talked his work Gantz in Inuyashiki. I didn't even want to watch the anime because of poor animation, but I like the Opening, too many spoilers on that one too.
Dec 1, 2017 7:16 PM

Apr 2014
You're just hyped and not thinking very straight
themanualreader@proton.me
Dec 1, 2017 7:17 PM

Sep 2015
How does Inuyashiki not have a Lower rating? that's the real question.
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Dec 1, 2017 7:18 PM
Aug 2017
it's got an average rating of 8 in MAL. That's high enough already. The MC (older dude) is really boring to watch, I guess they tried to be realistic with the personality, but it just doesn't jibe well. He turned out to be just a generic do-gooder.

It's a shame since they could've made his character really interesting, being old and all, but instead we got an old goof.

Don't even get me started on the other MC, that turned out to be just an edgy psychopathic killer. Killing for the sake of killing.

All in all I think it's overrated.
SigmaRhoIotaDec 1, 2017 7:28 PM
Dec 1, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2014
what the hell are u complaining about? the rating is good, rather u should question why its not viewed by so many
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Dec 1, 2017 7:26 PM
Aug 2017
youseiki said:
What the hell, I've read the manga before it got announced into anime and it's a plot mess without any logic, I'm not gonna review about it just to gain attention, but it deserves lower score than Higher Score at this point. Even Bringing Donald Trump to his damn manga, the author himself is a mess, I like his art but his plot and character sucks, it's not even redeeming at this point. But Ironically the author knows that his work is shit, he even trash talked his work Gantz in Inuyashiki. I didn't even want to watch the anime because of poor animation, but I like the Opening, too many spoilers on that one too.

Lmao, Donald Trump? Can you elaborate on that? I haven't read the manga.

Dec 1, 2017 7:38 PM

Mar 2016
SigmaRhoIota said:

Dec 1, 2017 7:39 PM
Oct 2016
Krystopher said:
Marsions said:

Explain what's wrong with it? It's like Monster but way better.

For me, the villain feel pretty shallow, he kill for the sake of feeling alive and slightly out of jelousy towards a nice family which he wont ever had, but no clear goal at the end of it. and later he just become batshit crazy killing everyone because he cant accept that there are consequences for his wrong doing. This is really realistic because he is just a highschooler, this whole situation probably stressed the fck out of him. its good, but i still wondering that it probably could be more amazing with more capable person with more clear goal in the end, Light Yagami from Death Note still better than him in this regard. They both suddenly gain amazing power, but one of them actually has the intellectual and a goal at the end to fully utilize their power
The protagonist start out really interesting with all of his issue with his families, but as the episode goes, this issue isnt really tackled that much anymore.

This show is still better than a lot of anime, but no its not on the same level of death note.
Dec 1, 2017 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Mediocre adaptation for an otherwise great series.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Dec 1, 2017 7:46 PM
Oct 2016
Jare4lopez said:

Code Geass, Bakemonogatari, FMAB, Steins:Gate, Laputa, Mononoke Hime, Spirited Away.
I dont really see any problem with these tho, are there actually people complaining about those list?
Dec 1, 2017 7:48 PM
May 2015
has a pretty high rating

regardless, for the past year MAL scores have for new anime have been nonsensical
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2017 8:07 PM
Aug 2017
youseiki said:
SigmaRhoIota said:

+1

Had a good laugh there. Lot's of people are criticizing the manga for being an incoherent mess on the later chapters. Then there's this bit with POTUS lmao.

Garbage manga written by mediocre author. His other work, Gantz, started out pretty good but became a mess as well.
Dec 1, 2017 8:20 PM
May 2017
Mentioning Death Note as if it was the best anime ever lol. The fuck is wrong with people and Inuyashiki, it's like the 4th time I see people complaining on either why are its ratings so *low* or trying to explain why is it so *underrated*. It's not like I'm not enjoying it or anything, in fact I like how it's weird but in a good way, I just don't get why people have the need to defend it/suck it's dick.
Dec 1, 2017 9:35 PM

Feb 2012
Who the fuck cares about it's rating... watch it and enjoy it.
Dec 1, 2017 9:54 PM

Nov 2014
Not really. I don't think Inuyashiki is better than the first half on Death Note. It's just about as good as Parasyte.

^Sounds like I'm praising Inuyashiki as some great anime, so to put it into context I rated Parasyte a 6. So erm.... Inuyashiki is ok... I guess?

Saint_Nepunepu said:
Blend S is seinen too.
Yeah exactly, it's about time we moved away from using the target demographic as some sort of tag that accurately describes anime.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 1, 2017 9:59 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wait until you see the anticlimactic ending, then we'll talk.
Dec 1, 2017 10:49 PM

Mar 2017
It's not the best, but it is really good.
Inuyashiki is the Best Mecha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 2, 2017 12:22 AM

Dec 2017
Because it is trying too hard to be edgy?
Nonofficial_listDec 2, 2017 12:31 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» what is the best slice of life anime and why ?

ame - Apr 30

32 by Shirayukin »»
4 minutes ago

» Best pink haired girl? ( 1 2 )

Spunkert - Jan 22

57 by Lhundrup »»
7 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - Yesterday

69 by L0bsterman »»
8 minutes ago

» Would you support AI generated Anime?

Dragevard - Yesterday

38 by Chris_Concept »»
11 minutes ago

» Endless eight and mental health concerns

trinitroglycerin - 10 hours ago

11 by MasterTasuke »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.