Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
King's Game
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 30, 2017 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More mind games....

Once again, I don't trust Natsuko at all. It's too bad that Ami still wants to save Natsuko. At this point, she still considers her as a s friend. The first half of this episode featured a lot of her with usual antics. Natsuko's mentality is beyond saving.

I definitely could not take the ending seriously at all. Not many episodes left and there's there's not many survivors of this twisted game either. Sigh. 22 dead, 10 remain. Oh and the censors...lul
Stark700Nov 30, 2017 9:23 AM
Nov 30, 2017 9:36 AM

Sep 2011
I can't believe I'm saying this, but can we please get more of the flashbacks? Holy crap, at least we could laugh at the ridiculousness of that class. This current class and dealing with Ms. Psycho McCrazyBitch is just exasperating at this point. I don't even care how Chiemi died, I just want to go back and find out so we can get a break from Natsuko, for me she's basically ruining what little this show actually had going for it...
"EVERYBODY, CLAP YOUR HANDS!"

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 30, 2017 9:49 AM

Jun 2015
Natsuko needs to die already. She is too cringy to watch. After all the things she has done, Aimi is a stupid girl to continue to support her. Teruaki's plan didn't work and died for it. Ryou was in complete shock when he saw him. I couldn't take the death seriously.
Nov 30, 2017 9:57 AM
Nov 2017
24 mins of pure cringe!!! Aahh ... I cant ....
Nov 30, 2017 10:16 AM
Jul 2017
I hate my curiosity for wanting to know the end of this show.

I swear the total IQ of every characters barely reach 100.
Nov 30, 2017 10:19 AM

Apr 2012
The last minute with the gay dude and the hat was golden. I laughed so fucking hard I swear my eyes were all teary. Actually I'm still laughing while I'm writing this comment. OMG!! Who the HELL can take this seriously???... I mean really xDDDD Best comedy of 2017 without doubt. xDDD
OokamiRisuNov 30, 2017 10:23 AM
Nov 30, 2017 10:23 AM
Apr 2016
what is wrong with these characters man
especially aimi
fuck those friends who are self centred and selfish

but felt really bad teruaki

the anime should provide natsuko's back story
as its shown in the manga too

So next episode title is Run wow
whose gonna run now ?
Nov 30, 2017 10:24 AM
Apr 2016
MistLiigh said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but can we please get more of the flashbacks? Holy crap, at least we could laugh at the ridiculousness of that class. This current class and dealing with Ms. Psycho McCrazyBitch is just exasperating at this point. I don't even care how Chiemi died, I just want to go back and find out so we can get a break from Natsuko, for me she's basically ruining what little this show actually had going for it...

Dude chemi death flashback would only last for 5 mins
and I think they'll show that in the last episode
Nov 30, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2017
What pisses me off the most, amongst all of the absolutely ridiculous things in this show, is just how utterly useless and brain dead the side characters are. All they do is stand around and watch as Natsuki just does whatever the fuck she wants. Seriously, at this point someone should have punched her or something, c'mon.

Well, too late to drop this now. Let's see what the last three episodes have in store for us.
Nov 30, 2017 10:35 AM
Apr 2016
Ah yes! My daily dose of cringe for the season has arrived!

Nov 30, 2017 10:37 AM

Oct 2017
Seriously this show doesn't make any freaking sense.

He breaks his fingers without actually feeling that painful at all during the process, and like a minute later he literally feels nothing at all. Go watch Made in Abyss ep 10 and then watch this and you'd feel the whole torture scene is so unrealistic in Ousama Game, and hard to take it seriously.

Fingers are a very delicate part of human, so how's he not in immense pain constantly and talk like that? Also that personality shift in an instant as always..
He was crying a moment ago then go yandere next second.
He could still have give all the negative point to the bitch girl, but he shouldn't talk like that, acting like evil villain in an instant.

The same can be said to how retarded Aimi is, and how she doesn't feel any pain after all her fingers broke. Also how can they talked so normally after all the shit happened just yesterday? Their reaction is the most unrealistic thing I've seen in anime.

Did I also need to mention how poorly they portrayed the bloody scene of broken fingers?
How bad the animation in general?

Seriously this show is easily a 0/10 for me.
Ventus_SNov 30, 2017 10:52 AM
Nov 30, 2017 10:43 AM
Jul 2017
Just when i thought these idiots couldnt get any dumber.
This has to be without a doubt the dumbest episode yet! I already knew that they lacked common sense and all aspecta of logic, but i fid not exoect them to be THIS braindead. Well, only 3 weeks left and we are free!
And the censoršŸ˜‚
Nov 30, 2017 10:47 AM
Jul 2017
RisuSaya said:
The last minute with the gay dude and the hat was golden. I laughed so fucking hard I swear my eyes were all teary. Actually I'm still laughing while I'm writing this comment. OMG!! Who the HELL can take this seriously???... I mean really xDDDD Best comedy of 2017 without doubt. xDDD
KaijuOrchestra said:
What pisses me off the most, amongst all of the absolutely ridiculous things in this show, is just how utterly useless and brain dead the side characters are. All they do is stand around and watch as Natsuki just does whatever the fuck she wants. Seriously, at this point someone should have punched her or something, c'mon.

Well, too late to drop this now. Let's see what the last three episodes have in store for us.
More of the same and less of the good i would imagine is what awaits us in these 3 following weeks of «Cringe game the animation: how to make dumb people even dumber»
Nov 30, 2017 10:49 AM

Aug 2007
At this time I really cant say any positive thing about Natsuko. But maybe her feelings about her friendship with Aimi are true. Maybe not.
Nov 30, 2017 10:49 AM

Sep 2013
Natsuko x Aimi better get a yuri sex order next.
Poor teruaki didn't safeguard his phone and dies while ryou has been broken :'(
Nov 30, 2017 11:08 AM

Aug 2016
Damn I can't even enjoy this show as a comedy anymore, it's gotten just too bad now...
Like this Stylist dude broke all his fingers on one hand (without any pain after like 3 seconds wtf...) just to get their phones back? I mean they are two dudes with the rest of the class pretty much behind them, like how can they not take their phones back from one girl?
Speaking of wich, that bitch just needs to die, holy shit it's so hard to watch this cringey annyoing ass character shifting through her emotions like that (and don't get me started on that 'friend' of hers).
And yeah the end with the "crying-while-having-sex" dude dying was stupid as usual.
Well I've gotten this far might aswell finish it but I just needed to vent a bit.
Nov 30, 2017 11:09 AM
May 2016
Jesus the way this is going is going to make it as bad as school days. Like WHEN THE F**K will Nobuaki actually wake up!? Someone needs to kill Natsuko by hand or she'll just keep killing more and more like he's tried to change Natsuko so many times now and they haven't worked so why does he think it would work now
Nov 30, 2017 11:21 AM

Sep 2011
AsT5 said:
MistLiigh said:

Dude chemi death flashback would only last for 5 mins
and I think they'll show that in the last episode

I know, it's just wishful thinking... At this point they could just randomly drop a meteor on the current class and spend the next 3 episodes with Nobuaki in a mental hospital and I'd probably enjoy it more than what I'm sure will actually happen.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 30, 2017 11:48 AM
Apr 2016
I know I probably shouldn’t have but that last scene made me laugh to the point of tears. Oh sweet Jesus.... there is no turning back at this point. This shit is officially worst then Mayoiga
JoshuaJones16Nov 30, 2017 3:32 PM

Nov 30, 2017 11:49 AM

Sep 2015
Still don’t understand why no one is killing this psycho. Why does everyone seem to be afraid of her, she’s only 1 person. I find it so dumb that Nobuaki was the only one that restrained her when she was destroying Aimi’s hand. None of them deserve to live except for Teru and Nobuaki.. you guys literally lost your humanity if you just sat there watching a single person crush your peer’s hand and listening to her screams. oh wouldn’t the most logical thing to do when she basically killed Teru was for everyone to like charge in and kill her or something. Just gonna see how many more people she ends up killing due to idiocy for not killing her.
Nov 30, 2017 11:50 AM

Jun 2015
Oh my fucking god, the classmates are so fucking dumb, but hey, the episode was fun. Side characters out, Nobuaki seems to me as a pretty relatable human character, like he was victim of this shitty show, after that, the pacing of everything has been horrible and the story, while not predictable, is just plain stupid. Once the characters are shown, they die, and I think that's a lot of wasted potential, this could have had a pretty good seinen aspect, but it wastes everything with the fucking "don't you like this hat! Why don't you smile!!!!" or similars we've passed through.

Nov 30, 2017 12:07 PM

Jun 2014
Well Teruaki's plan almost worked but that dumb bitch Aimi just had to go and save Natsuko, even though it's clear that she doesn't see Aimi in the same way that Aimi sees her.

Smh Teruaki, this is why phones have the option of being protected by a PIN or something, but now he's dead because of not taking advantage of that feature. Looks like Ryou has lost his mind now (the way this show portrays mentally broken people is hilariously ridiculous).

These characters, as mentioned in probably every episode thread since this show started, are unbelievably stupid. They could all team up and easily overpower (and probably kill) Natsuko, but that would end the show too early. It's frustrating seeing them all just stand around and allow Natsuko to do whatever she wants. If I wasn't legitimately curious to see how the show will end, I would have dropped this a long time ago, because this show is beyond terrible (and that's an understatement).
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 30, 2017 12:16 PM

Mar 2012
This show is so bad. I only watch it for masochistic reasons.
Nov 30, 2017 12:24 PM

Nov 2016
Week for week the stupidity of the characters seems to reach a new high.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 30, 2017 12:35 PM

Jul 2009
Why can't I give a score less than 1? 0 exists you know.

I wanna know why no one is gonna just kill Natsuko after this. She's a fucking murderer.

Also, Aimi just needs to die. Please die. Die.
Nov 30, 2017 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
CardinalHunter said:
Jesus the way this is going is going to make it as bad as school days. Like WHEN THE F**K will Nobuaki actually wake up!? Someone needs to kill Natsuko by hand or she'll just keep killing more and more like he's tried to change Natsuko so many times now and they haven't worked so why does he think it would work now

Interesting comparison to School Days... I would say that King's Game is an interesting premise destroyed by terrible execution, while School Days was a terrible premise with reasonably decent execution. Hear me out: I know School Days sucked, but if we're being honest, the characters at least had clear motivations that were visible in their actions (even if they were as simple as "they're all a bunch of horny teenagers!"), and when they did something stupid you could figure out why they did it. The characters in King's Game can't even make logical decisions to literally save their own lives, and when they actually do it's the most awful way to go about it. Further, unlike King's Game which fails to be everything it attempts to be, School Days actually manages to do exactly what it seems to have set out to do; the problem is that what it set out to do was make its audience furious and disgusted almost constantly. Which people generally don't enjoy...

Does that make one better than the other? Eh, you decide.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 30, 2017 1:23 PM

Oct 2014
I've stopped getting frustrated at this show... I now just feel nothing because I know that the characters are hopelessly stupid and they will never learn anything. It's like the author doesn't care how obviously contrived everything is, he just wants an excuse to keep doing what he's doing.

Lots of hate for this episode. I wonder if this show will be below a 5.00 when it ends. That would probably be expecting too much of humanity...
Nov 30, 2017 1:30 PM

Oct 2017
IDK what's wrong with me but i don't think is is bad at all. I just enjoy watching this. I showed it to my friend he likes it too.
The side characters don't have many interaction they are just more man to kill
At the end when Ryou put the hat to the dead body i was just damn this kid is gone really mad, maybe he will do some intresting things on the next episode
Nov 30, 2017 1:41 PM

Oct 2011
I didn't expect the show would turn bad enough for me to reduce it's score further... it exceeded my expectations in that department

Nov 30, 2017 1:47 PM
Nov 2017
Im really dissapointed. I would have loved it if they would only show the first season of the manga, second season with natsuko is just trash. She is just doing the fuck she wants and her braindead classmates arent doing anything against her.
Nov 30, 2017 1:52 PM

Jul 2013
RisuSaya said:
Was about to post the exact same thing, but this post expressed all what I want to said.

10/10 show.
Nov 30, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2013
OMG WHY IS THIS SHOW SO INTENSE I CANT HANDLE ALL THE DRAMA AND FEELS
Nov 30, 2017 2:26 PM

Dec 2015
What even is this? I think I burst out laughing at least 4 or 5 times this episode. The dude with the hat... LOL. I don't know how I made it this far into the show, but it's actually entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
Nov 30, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2015
What's with the sudden censorship 9 episodes in? That ending too , I almost fell over laughing at the hat scene.

The most unrealistic thing this episode; What high school kid doesn't put a pass lock on their phone?

Nov 30, 2017 3:02 PM
Mar 2016
Honestly, I wasn't too bothered with the series until up to this point.

I don't even care about how Teruaki broke his fingers. Good on him for actually taking a dive for the group to get rid of Natsuko. But why... WHY did Aimi actually stick up for her 'friend' after pinning her to the ground and breaking all of her fingers!? Within that time space, she could have easily said 'I pass' and it would have been over for Natsuko... But nope, it seems like she has plot armor...

Also, considering how they've shown rotting corpses, students exploding, people hanging. Themselves and that one guy that had his head spun around 360° to the point his neck snapped and his head rolled off, why even add the censoring at this point in the series?

I am gonna watch the final 3 episodes just for the sake of completion but I don't know... The rating I gave it will probably go down just because of this one episode.
Nov 30, 2017 3:12 PM
Jul 2011
My theory of why the characters are so dumb:

People don't want kill Natsuko cuz if they keeping letting Natsuko killing others, higher chance they might survive. If more people dies for each game, then they have to go through less games, until 1 person remaining. So all they need to do is just be passive, don't get anyone's aggro and wait it out, then kill off MC and Natsuko on the last game. And if the game can have multiple survivors, their odds would be even better.

As for MC, he probably just pretending to be a pathetic retard, to let every one think he is harmless, but he will probably kill off everyone on last game too. In fact he got some people who wants to be hero to die for him.

As for Natsuko, since she is making the games shorter for everyone, no reason for anyone to kill her until last game, so that's a nice strategy to survive too. But shes bound to be dead if the game can allow multiple survivors.
Nov 30, 2017 3:38 PM
Sep 2016
That last bit with the hat had me in tears. Like, I keep picturing Teruaki going about for the rest of the game just fine with just the hat covering his neck... My sides are in orbit as I post this message. Actually you know what, this show may be smarter than we gave it credit for: it actually allows us viewers to take part in the game, as in, it's challenging us to not die laughing our asses off at the sheer absurdity of what's going on on screen until the last episode. And I gotta say it's working. See you next week guys, I think I'll just go laugh until my ribs give in in this corner right here.
Nov 30, 2017 5:08 PM

Jan 2014
LMAO yes let me just talk and say my goodbyes for a solid 3 minutes while I have a slit throat.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 30, 2017 5:35 PM

Jul 2016
My gosh, this anime is so trash, it becomes funny. It's like that English Dub "Ghost" thingy, but Japanese dub...

Nov 30, 2017 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
The scene where the guy breaks his own fucking fingers just to get back at Natsauko was badass (if you can forget how much more logical it'd be to get back at her another way...), but the problem is that it's by a character whom none of us even know.
Calling the characters retarded is an absolute offense to retards.

@MistLiigh

Oh come on, even the cast in Mayoiga were smarter than this.
Going on a witch hunt for a little girl based on vague evidence that she may be a ghost is at least smarter than anything these characters have done.
removed-userNov 30, 2017 6:13 PM
Nov 30, 2017 6:12 PM
Apr 2016
HunDaniel said:
IDK what's wrong with me but i don't think is is bad at all. I just enjoy watching this. I showed it to my friend he likes it too.
The side characters don't have many interaction they are just more man to kill
At the end when Ryou put the hat to the dead body i was just damn this kid is gone really mad, maybe he will do some intresting things on the next episode

I'm sorry to say it, but you have terrible taste. Unless this is your first anime, you should know that there are anime that are 10000000000x better than this.

I dunno why, but this is the episode that I was the most frustrated about. It's obvious that Natsuko is either bipolar or pyschopathic, and she even said that she was manipulating people. Aimi must have fucking Stockholm syndrome as that is the only way I could see as a reason why she would continue to protect her, after Natsuko broke her hands because she was too much of a coward to break her own.

Also Nobuaki is so shit, he is constantly doing nothing but crying and saying 'WHY' whenever a side character stupidly sacrifices themselves for him. Even though Nobuaki is obviously a shitty leader if Natsuko is able to constantly influence the class instead.

Fuck this show.
Phosphophyllite is best gem
Nov 30, 2017 6:15 PM

Apr 2015
i... i don't understand why the other classmate do nothing when Natsuko started attacking Aimi?? Aimi didn't even care too... the heck with these characters...

that gay dude at the end omg... it should be scary right?? why am i laughing??
Nov 30, 2017 6:35 PM

Sep 2011
TheHopefulOtaku said:
The scene where the guy breaks his own fucking fingers just to get back at Natsauko was badass (if you can forget how much more logical it'd be to get back at her another way...), but the problem is that it's by a character whom none of us even know.
Calling the characters retarded is an absolute offense to retards.

@MistLiigh

Oh come on, even the cast in Mayoiga were smarter than this.
Going on a witch hunt for a little girl based on vague evidence that she may be a ghost is at least smarter than anything these characters have done.

Thank you for weighing in, but I'm afraid I'm not exactly clear which of my view points you're commenting on or if you're agreeing, disagreeing, building upon... Could you clarify, perhaps quote a specific post or portion thereof? I'd be happy to discuss, I'm just not sure what the discussion is or where we stand relative to each other at the moment. If your Mayoiga comments are the important part, I'm afraid I haven't seen it, so that may be part of the confusion.

"PLUS ULTRA!"
Nov 30, 2017 6:39 PM

Jul 2014
At this point, I'd say all of Nobuaki's flashbacks were far more interesting to watch (which, at least, stuck to the manga more or less) and made somewhat more sense than the main plot...
Aimi's flashback to when Natsuko supposedly "saved her" by approaching her and befriending her and introducing her to a social circle and being the reason which drove her to save Natsuko was so stupid. To make things worse, now Natsuko has a human-puppet (Aimi) which she can sacrifice to save herself. Honestly, I'm getting tired of Natsuko with every new episode.
Still amusing to see whoever gets punished by the king being able to talk so much before actually dying lol
Nov 30, 2017 7:42 PM

Nov 2016
It's episode 9 and there are 9 people, yet non of them fight back against Natsuko. In real life, we all would of beat the crap out her way before. Well, it can't be helped other than dropping the show. I'll continue to suffer as I watch the few final episodes.
Nov 30, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2015
Hhmm, such Informational episode. Maybe I can also find, at least clue about the meaning of "Friend" is.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 30, 2017 8:47 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Natsuko needs to die painfully and slowly now, she's so fucking disgusting....But other than that, this episode was pretty decent imo
Nov 30, 2017 9:08 PM

Dec 2014
This is just retarded on so many levels.

Natsuko is literally trying to break another girl's fingers and no one wants to even try to stop her. I actually thought Nobuaki did something good for once but later he just stood by and watched. Complete bullshit.

The ending was beyond all levels of stupidity, this show has gotten so retarded now that it isn't even funny anymore.
Nov 30, 2017 9:47 PM
Jan 2014
Where is the f*cking police? 22 people died in one class! Maybe something happening!?
Nov 30, 2017 10:36 PM

May 2015
Aimi is a real trooper! She fights for her friend even though she gets no sympathy from her!

Also how does health insurance work in Japan?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

138 by Jakerr11 »»
Apr 16, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

131 by Nitrofire11111 »»
Mar 16, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

316 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 10, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

99 by sjw_vegeta »»
Mar 6, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Ousama Game The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

202 by sjw_vegeta »»
Feb 29, 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.