Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2017 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is out online.

They even got girls with cat ears in that MMO world like Lilac. The outfits this episode is pretty much what I had expected to see in an MMO with a bit of butterfly accessories added to it because why not.

Glad the show has more adventurers now besides just the main duo. The balance between the fantasy world and the real life social relationship dynamics is still evident. Not sure how I feel about that Homare guy. He seems really different to Morioka. In terms of MMO mechanics, it's interesting that there's commentary about lootboxes since they exist in modern games today.
Stark700Oct 27, 2017 8:09 AM
Oct 27, 2017 8:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Man I really hope that "Lily" truly figured out that Mori is a girl/the one he's been interested in all this time lol

But other than that, this episode was pretty cute as always except seeing Mori interact with the cashier guy and then Lily's fried was nice and I liked how the other girl in the guild is seemingly falling for the green haired dude now (She's pretty cute IRL as well)

Pretty good episode overall imo.....And the lootbox stuff was funny xD
Oct 27, 2017 8:42 AM

Apr 2016
This was good.

Things are moving, and it seems they finally reveal their gaming identities in the next episode, at least i hope for it to finally happened.

Can't wait for next week.
Oct 27, 2017 8:49 AM

Sep 2013
This was a pretty fun episode. Morioka's social interactions are pretty funny. Everything about this girl is just too lovable to me. I even find her NEET life strangely attractive. I also find Lilac and Kanbe's interactions entertaining...Kinda looks like she has a crush on him.

Well, turns out Lily is Sakurai like we all thought. It looks like he also has suspicion that Morioka is Hayashi. Things should get pretty interesting from here on out. I hope Morioka figures out Lily's identity soon.

It was also cool to see who Lilac was. She's pretty cute IRL. I can't wait for next week's episode cause it looks like Morioka is going out!

Oct 27, 2017 9:03 AM

Jun 2015
It was nice to see who Lilac was in real life. She looks pretty. Moriko's interaction with the cashier was fun to watch. It's the first time she talked about MMOs with someone. Homare found Moriko in the store and her contact info. They're going to go out. Looks like Yuuta is suspecting Moriko is Hayashi.
Oct 27, 2017 9:22 AM

Jul 2013
Is good to known not only that Lilac is not an online trap, but that she is very pretty irl too.

I wonder if Koiwai and the cashier are going to fall for Moriko as well. I'm not sure about Koiwai, but the cashier seemed pretty interested in her, and the title of the next episode basically says a love triangle is going to happen, so...
Oct 27, 2017 9:27 AM
Aug 2017
I loved the last scene, where he slowly gets it who Hayashi really is! xD
Oct 27, 2017 9:30 AM
Jul 2016
This was very very funny. Especially last scene... I'm so interested in what will happen in their real life.
Oct 27, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
So sweet. From that 5 Minutes of standing and awkwardness from looking at each other, they finally get to talk about THE game even though it's just for a few minutes until "another" usual customer came. LOL
But for now, there's more thing excited coming up. About the real Identity of Lily and Hayashi is about to be revaled... I guess?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 27, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2010
god dammit, looks like she cuts her hair next episode.
Oct 27, 2017 9:51 AM
EDM ❤

May 2012
Feel like this anime is being so overlooked... I'm actually enjoying it a lot and it's kind of a shame we have to wait 1 week for each episode
Oct 27, 2017 9:55 AM
Jun 2016
Oh man we finally get what we want, but at the worse time :> This will be curious to see where it goes.
Oct 27, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2014
Ah..loot boxes, how I hate them. I usually avoid any MMO that has them in the shop (usually f2p games).
I suppose if it's cosmetic stuff it's not that bad, but yeah don't like them either way.

Cashier-san trying to not make Moriko go away was cute. The conversation was a bit awkward, but he finally managed to talk with her for more than a few seconds. I'm kinda rooting for him, albeit I suppose he doesn't stand a chance vs Lily.

The conversation between the players was funny; especially when Liliac half disappeared inside Poko's belly, when he logged in. We also discovered that Lily is a whale..

SS Kanbe X Liliac is sailing smoothly so far, but he still hasn't catched on. Can't blame him if he doesn't want to on purpose, with so many trap female characters there are around...

Yuuta finally realized who Hayashi is, or is very close to. Can't wait for next ep and more reveals!
Oct 27, 2017 10:06 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Another great episode. It was about time that one of them figured out their identities or at least get close to doing so. Poor Moriko being embarrassed to go out and have a drink with a fellow worker. Hopefully Yuuta doesn't have his friend actually snatch her away from him though cause that would be a total dick move.

Very excited for next episode.
Oct 27, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2013
They're finally getting around to figuring out their "true" identities (or at least Yuuta is). I'm glad that they started this sooner rather than later because I don't think that I could have taken anymore of the "unknown" shenanigans...
Oct 27, 2017 10:43 AM

Oct 2017
Ohh, so lily really is yuuta and
He might have find out that morimori san is hayashi san (I hope he really found out without any doubts slowing the pace of the show) is green haired konbini-kun any of the characters in the guild?
Signature removed.AGAIN.
Oct 27, 2017 10:44 AM

Mar 2016
Episode so good that I had to make my first forum post! I love the identity being figured out so fast. From that next episode preview, it looks like Lily figures it out pretty soon! I just hope that it doesn't end bad or become love triangle-ly even though it sort of looks like that. I really want this to get a higher score so far and not get overlooked as another rom-com/net-game anime. Addicted to the opening as well. See you guys next week!
Oct 27, 2017 10:48 AM

Oct 2015
Amazing episode :O like how yuuta put the puzzle together. Unbelievable but then again they lived close by and she buy the game card too. Ahhh can't wait for the next episode as usual, this just keep getting better than better.
Oct 27, 2017 10:53 AM
Nov 2016
This anime is what Gamers! Should have been.

It has a lot of gaming and the real world relationships have a dynamic with the game relationships.

Sakurai figuring out that it is Morioka is going to make things a lot more interesting.
Oct 27, 2017 11:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Cat will soon be out of the bag.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 27, 2017 11:05 AM

Sep 2016
Oh, shoot, already?
Well, I hope it will seal the deal now, at least for Yuuta's knowledge part.
So we can finally enter the "awkward part" where only one of the two is aware of the true identities.

This raised my score from 8 to 9. If they back out stupidly....idk lol
bruh
Oct 27, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
so we can confirm this anime is officially about whales whaling up. soo very impressed...
Oct 27, 2017 11:10 AM

Jun 2012
I may be projecting here, but I think the reason this show has caught on with a lot of older people (not just people in general) recently is because it is beautifully depressing at times. That’s not to say it isn’t enjoyable, it is great! but there’s always this sadness I feel behind certain quiet scenes... Moriko’s hopeless work environment, not knowing where to go in life, escapism, isolation, money problems, uncertainty in committing to a relationship, and eating convenience store food lol. Those who are out of high school have so many more worries and responsibilities, and we have all felt the sadness of being alone on a Friday surrounded by entertainment and microwave dinners.

I Really REALLY hope the IRL moments continue to escalate and Moriko is saved in the end by finding warmth with Yuuta. In a show about an MMO the IRL parts are the BEST parts, then again, this is all about saving Moriko from her NEET status not really about the MMO.

Once again Moriko continues to carry the show and is an absolutely adorable Joy to watch, loved her scene with Koiwai. If Koiwai is doing what I think he is doing for Yuuta, then he is a total BRO. I knew Moriko was going to be waifu of the season last week, but this week just cements that opinion…. For more than one reason…… can't wait to see her cleaned up again and beautiful.

luigi-dudeOct 27, 2017 11:24 AM
Oct 27, 2017 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
So maybe cashier guy is Kanbe...maybe.

And I hope that in the next episode Lily will figure out who Hayashi is in real life.
Oct 27, 2017 11:20 AM

Sep 2016
luigi-dude said:
If Homare is doing what I think he is doing for Yuuta, then he is a total BRO

OH YES PLEASE.

Let's hope.

PV talks about a triangle, but there's always the cashier for that.
bruh
Oct 27, 2017 11:30 AM

Feb 2016
The fat character poping in the game out of nowhere is so great! its very relatable xD I've got rekt sometimes by characters poping out of nowhere on pvp areas lol

BRUH I knew that he would realize that after the sex changing story, can't wait for next episode!
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 27, 2017 11:34 AM

Oct 2012
Oh I love this show.. I haven't felt this excited for a show in a long time and this show does it right. While extremely predictable I LOVE IT and I'm rooting for Yuuta and her to be a couple they would be so cute together.
Oct 27, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2013
Spending all that cash on an mmo :(
The situation deepens, now her secrets are being found out.
Oct 27, 2017 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
FullyCharged said:
luigi-dude said:
If Homare is doing what I think he is doing for Yuuta, then he is a total BRO

OH YES PLEASE.

Let's hope.

PV talks about a triangle, but there's always the cashier for that.

My thoughts exactly. Koiwai was sensitive enough to comment on what being rejected did to Yuuta at the restaurant, so he seems like he has his best interest at heart. He also stole Yuuta's phone just to get Moriko's number into it, that was Very deliberate. In the next episode preview you see Moriko behind Yuuta holding her phone to her chest, I think Koiwai definitely sets them up on their first date.

As for Mr. Cashier, he's obviously been keeping an eye on Moriko at the store, and after Koiwai approached Moriko in the convenience store he may feel threatened and may make a move before it's "too late".
Oct 27, 2017 12:10 PM
Aug 2014
Credit card warriors unite!

Bah, so close to the reveal.
Oct 27, 2017 12:19 PM

Sep 2016
pay2win gacha whale user lmao
and that's pretty rare for the guy to be not ultra dense.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 27, 2017 12:26 PM

Dec 2014
ok the ending was good the guy realised the girl identity ...nice
Oct 27, 2017 12:41 PM

Nov 2015

I loved the episode but it felt RATHER SHORT!!!

Come on, it's obvious that the mayor revelation was not Yuuta being Lily but still...
It seems the misunderstanding will reveal shortly! Which is good. It means we won't be stuck in a misunderstanding for long and the plot will develop.

Morioka's awkwardness can be cute... And she looked so different! I mean, she was wearing a suit, and had her hair done, and and.... but now she's all messy xD

luigi-dude said:
I may be projecting here, but I think the reason this show has caught on with a lot of older people (not just people in general) recently is because it is beautifully depressing at times
I'm not even 30 and I am projecting. We need shows like this; shows we can watch and laugh at our own misfortunes.

luigi-dude said:
I feel behind certain quiet scenes... Moriko’s hopeless work environment, not knowing where to go in life, escapism, isolation, money problems, uncertainty in committing to a relationship, and eating convenience store food.
I feel ya.

luigi-dude said:
Then again, this is all about saving Moriko from her NEET status not really about the MMO.
This. Totally on point. The MMO is just a vessel.
Oct 27, 2017 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
This show has been so overlooked by the masses that is disappointing. These aspects in the series are very damn relatable, I feel attached to the characters so damn much and its just cute and adorable as well.

I laughed at the Lily scene though xD It was just hilarious.
Oct 27, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2008
Morimori has to be like one of my most favorite characters this season.

And man this episode... I can relate so much to the gacha stuff, back when I was younger and bought cash cards for new cash stuff for games. What's even more amazing was seeing Mabinogi, the game I literally played while doing the above, in this anime. I mean in this day and age, a advertisement for Mabinogi, who'd expect that?

Glad they're finally starting to show the other players in real life too. Can still make guesses here and there on whose who though.
Oct 27, 2017 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Nice episode overall and I enjoyed it.

Yuuta is suspecting that Hayashi is Moriko. It appears that Koiwai is setting up a date between them. Nice.

Oct 27, 2017 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
I'm really impressed, this series is great. Last scene was epic.

thesarcasticguy said:

No, not really. Gamers has just different approach to comedy and characters and it was good on its own.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 27, 2017 1:43 PM

Aug 2014
this turned into a reverse harem so quickly :D i hope it doesn't go down that cliche route, also i hope that the blonde guy asks her next episode if she is morioka or not.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Oct 27, 2017 1:49 PM
Mar 2016
Ho hooo, it's a reverse harem for MoriMori in the in real world and a harem in development in her net world.......thing are now getting complicated, for her that is......

It looks like being a NEET in Japan is a big Embarrassment to them especially when they encounter their former colleague....

YES YES Yuuta , you're getting close, it's her, it's her, don't fuck it up....
WhoahohoOct 27, 2017 1:52 PM
Oct 27, 2017 2:13 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Lilac's real life person is REALLY CUTE! <3

It also seems like she has a crush on Kanbe-san (who is still either Koiwai or cashier guy, i'd say the latter).

The last scene was hilarious, Yuta figured it out for sure XDD
Oct 27, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2010
Oh good, so Lily-san definitely = Yuta for sure. I thought the anime was gonna play tricks on me and the conbini guy was gonna be the one (or is that Kanbe?)

I love how the MMO aspects are being expressed in the show. Their avatars overlapping on screen, the opening of loot boxes... sure brings back old MMO memories.
Oct 27, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2011
Yuuta is such a cute character, glad he figured out who Hayashi is. From the episode preview it looks like he'll meet up with Moriko again next episode? Or she's just meeting up with Koiwai. Either way, super excited. I also enjoyed seeing who Lilac is, along with more scenes with the cashier. Lots of likable characters in this show!

Oct 27, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2010
This anime is one of my favorites this season, each episode makes me want to watch more
I can't wait for the next episode to be released!
Oct 27, 2017 2:30 PM
Jul 2017
Yessss!!! We are going somewhere!!! Finaly the cat is out of the bag and we will start to see this akward genderswapping game-real life romance!! Two akward adults who initialy fell in love with the others gane avatar, start to learn about their irl connection on top of practicly beeing in-game lovers! Cant wait.
Oct 27, 2017 3:03 PM

Aug 2015
All the pieces are falling into place.
I love it.
Muahahahaha
Oct 27, 2017 3:11 PM

Jul 2009
I love this anime, if only this had come all in one serving as ReLife did...

rsc-pl said:
I'm really impressed, this series is great. Last scene was epic.

thesarcasticguy said:

No, not really. Gamers has just different approach to comedy and characters and it was good on its own.

Finally I can read somebody who understands...
Oct 27, 2017 3:13 PM

Dec 2014
Noooo!!! I have to wait a week. I don't want to wait, I want it now! AHHhhh the wait's going to eat me alive.
Oct 27, 2017 3:15 PM

May 2015
Well, not surprising that Yuuta turns out to be Lily, but still, that revelation, lol.

Decent episode.

Oct 27, 2017 3:35 PM

Jun 2015
I think this was a nice set up for the next episode which should be fantastic!
Oct 27, 2017 3:36 PM

Apr 2013
Haha, "Lily-san" finally figured it out. Typical for the series to reveal it 4 episodes in. I wonder how this will develop.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

312 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.