Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2017 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fun episode.

Mari has a funny taste of music based on her ideas. Metal Mari LOL. I feel like this episode is more refreshing as it takes place outside of the usual school setting. The dodgeball game though...

Mari really took my attention this episode.
Oct 14, 2017 6:57 AM
Nov 2014
Where did you watch it? What website?
Oct 14, 2017 7:06 AM
Jun 2008
You need to have LINE LIVE app in order to watch the latest episode live.

Of course, you need to find the Bandai Channel and subscribe there.
Oct 14, 2017 7:14 AM

Nov 2013
FluffyFlames said:
Where did you watch it? What website?

I live streamed it through Bandai Channel line page. just add them in your line, and u can live stream it for free. It's raw btw
Oct 14, 2017 7:46 AM

Dec 2014
Liked this episode a lot more than the previous one. Love Live is all about the girls' interactions and songs, who cares about the cheap school drama. Wish this was the first episode, but oh well.
It was interesting to watch them struggle due to difference in tastes and how they overcame the situation with the team bonding in the second half.
It's too bad Riko didn't get much screen time today; but the girls trying to find new ideas for their songs was almost enough to compensate ^^

That Mari's shining tornado..

AnathorOct 14, 2017 8:11 AM
Oct 14, 2017 8:04 AM

Sep 2013
OMG Kanan is such a fucking cutie.
Oct 14, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2014
That was awesome, such a great and fun episode.

Sunrise finally gave me my Yousoro pose, but still no Yousoro line. :(
Chika's drawing of Riko in her Lyrics notebook were hilarious, THAT RIKO FACE!! I'm almost sure that's gonna be a meme now. XDD

Mari's house though! :3
It was really nice watching the first years and third years interact with each other this episode, the Kurosawas seem to be in the middle ground Nothing stands between Sisterly love but the other four are polar opposites. xD

Yoshiko went full on fire mode this time, I was laughing the whole time during her Chuuni moments. Hanamaru and Yoshiko's little nothingness skit was absolute gold.

Mari's Tornado shot was epic. XD

I absolutely loved Dia's outfit with the shirt and tie this episode, so cute. <3
Speaking of which Dia knows what's up, Go Onsen!

Kanan's scared of thunder? Hmmm. Cat scene was adorable.
Loved the part where the raindrops inspired the girls to bond and make the song, really nice way to end things off for the episode.

Kinda sad that the second years didn't get much screentime but the episode was fantastic nonetheless.
Hanamaru ED shot this time.

We'll probably get an insert song next episode, so hype!
Lelouch0202Oct 14, 2017 8:27 AM
Oct 14, 2017 8:28 AM

Feb 2015
I preferred this episode to the previous one. It focused on the character dynamic. Which I think is important, these girls became a group of 9 without really getting to know each other that well. It was good to see that divide. And the resolution was, as I predicted from the title of the episode, listening to the rain together.

I still am not on the wavelength to totally appreciate those happy moments where they all contribute to a sentence. Seriously, it would never happen in real life. And the obsession Chika has with "shining" is starting to piss me off too!

Since this episode is about the characters, I'll arrange characters I like from most to least:

Riko
Yoshiko
Kanan
Dia
You
Mari
Chika
Ruby
Hanamaru

I don't like Ruby because she's boring, her only character trait is that she's cute and I don't even find her that cute anymore. Hanamaru annoys me with her "zura" shit.

I know I sound way too cynical, but this is just what I'm thinking.
Oct 14, 2017 8:31 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
man.. this is one of the greatest things to ever happen to anime >/////<

minus the minimal fanservice

my heart nearly explodes every episode
Oct 14, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2016
that was such a cute episode, I'm glad the first years and third years got some more interaction with one another! plus, the hanamaru and yoshiko interactions were great, haha. glad to see more of them. I thought it was adorable how they listened to the rain together at the end and came up with a song from that, although unrealistic, still adorable as hell.

@Luke72 - yeah, I agree with the 'zura' thing. same with diamond mouth riko and the other 'memes' in the show. cute at first, but now they're just milking the crap outta it. I don't mind it all that much personally, still though

overall adorable episode, and I hope we get to hear the song next ep!!
Oct 14, 2017 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
chargebolt said:

@Luke72 - yeah, I agree with the 'zura' thing. same with diamond mouth riko and the other 'memes' in the show. cute at first, but now they're just milking the crap outta it. I don't mind it all that much personally, still though

Don't forget Mari's engrish. I can't stand it. Luckily, in this episode it's not been abused. I hope they will learn from it.
As everybody said I liked this episode way more than the first one.
Please consider reading my novel for MAL x Honeyfeed Writing contest 2023 https://www.honeyfeed.fm/novels/12252
Oct 14, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2015
I really Loved this episode and It really reminds us that Love Live, with all it's drama and songs, is more about the characters and how they interact and form a certain friendship that you really don't see in allot of moe anime anymore. I really love the drama in episode 1 (even though allot of people said it was forced) I didn't really thought of that, but I also love the moments where the girls are acting like girls, also with this episode there is also a core message to this episode that is pretty good. "even though you might have different preferences and different taste in stuff, people can still get along and form a group or a friendship that can really shine" kinda like the raindrop scene in this episode, it might be out of tempo and some rhythm structures are kinda ujdndjx but when formed together they can make something beautiful kinda like the girls in Love Live, and it's a really powerful and great message that really fits in the love live franchise and this episode makes us learn more about the side characters allot more with small simple things, like how Hanamaru is very religious and how she's interested in the concept of nothingness, how Kanan tries to act mature but really she's scared and shy like the others, how Mari is more expressive but at the same time can be bored easily by books or anything indoors and how she can't really cooperate with other ideas when presented, and how Yohane is more shy about her body but when shown something that fit's her taste, she blindly goes to it, Even though they don't really add to the story in any way, they give the characters allot more layers and make them more interesting and more like real people. Also how Kanan says hugu when she gets scared is fucking adorable
hi
Oct 14, 2017 9:38 AM

Dec 2015
Luke72 said:
I preferred this episode to the previous one. It focused on the character dynamic. Which I think is important, these girls became a group of 9 without really getting to know each other that well. It was good to see that divide. And the resolution was, as I predicted from the title of the episode, listening to the rain together.

I still am not on the wavelength to totally appreciate those happy moments where they all contribute to a sentence. Seriously, it would never happen in real life. And the obsession Chika has with "shining" is starting to piss me off too!

Since this episode is about the characters, I'll arrange characters I like from most to least:

Riko
Yoshiko
Kanan
Dia
You
Mari
Chika
Ruby
Hanamaru

I don't like Ruby because she's boring, her only character trait is that she's cute and I don't even find her that cute anymore. Hanamaru annoys me with her "zura" shit.

Chika at number 7 wtf
hi
Oct 14, 2017 9:52 AM

Dec 2014
Luke72 said:

Riko
Yoshiko
Kanan
Dia
You
Mari
Chika
Ruby
Hanamaru

Pretty much like mine too, Mari would be above Dia; but really compared to μ's there isn't much to choose from, for me. Riko>Kanan>who are the others? xD With μ's girls, after they were all introduced, I was overwhelmed with waifu potentials...here it's the desert. But I'm happy with the Riko, so all good.
Oct 14, 2017 10:03 AM

Nov 2016
This Episode was better than the First One.
There were a lot of cute moments from all the girsls. Mari is becomeing a bit more of my Oshimen now that I know she likes metal (Its been tied between Yohane and Mari since S1).
Even tho the first episode had more drama and advance the plot a bit more i don't feel its the time for that. That should come in the last 5 or 6 episodes.
If Aqours wins the Love Live I don't want them to replay the first op like with Muse. I want them to cover one of the Muse songs as a tribute for Inspiring them to participate in the Love Live.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2017 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
Highlight of the episode: we got to see metalhead Mari.

This episode was far better than the first one, but that's not saying much, and they're really shoving the memes into our faces this season.

Yoshiko's chuuni antics and Mari's broken english were turned up to eleven, Hanamaru says zura at the end of every sentence she speaks, Chika can't stop talking about shinning and looks like we'll get "diamond mouth Riko" every goddamn episode.

Oh, and they conveniently got a chance to save the school. Is Sunrise really this affraid of taking risks? And I don't even think that making them change schools would make the fanbase angry or anything. They even showed some art of the girls using a black uniform that doesn't seem to be from Uranohoshi.

Don't even get me started on how they got inspiration for a song because of a fucking leaky roof.

First season of Sunshine wss nothing to write home and this one is shaping to be even more meh.
removed-userOct 14, 2017 10:21 AM
Oct 14, 2017 10:12 AM

Feb 2015
Drock34000 said:
Luke72 said:

Riko
Yoshiko
Kanan
Dia
You
Mari
Chika
Ruby
Hanamaru

Chika at number 7 wtf

To me she's just a Honoka clone, and the way she's always going from "I'm sad about the school" to "I like to shine, let's go to love live and shine, we can all shine when we're together". It gets so... Blah.
Oreomonogatari72Oct 14, 2017 1:26 PM
Oct 14, 2017 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
Anathor said:
Luke72 said:

Riko
Yoshiko
Kanan
Dia
You
Mari
Chika
Ruby
Hanamaru

Pretty much like mine too, Mari would be above Dia; but really compared to μ's there isn't much to choose from, for me. Riko>Kanan>who are the others? xD With μ's girls, after they were all introduced, I was overwhelmed with waifu potentials...here it's the desert. But I'm happy with the Riko, so all good.

I agree, I prefer the girls from μ's. They had more distinct personalities and more believable chemistry. That doesn't mean that I dislike the Aqours girls, there's just less personalities that I like.
Oct 14, 2017 10:15 AM

Sep 2015
Whoah I haven't really thought about it but really 1st years and 3rd years weren't that close each other except for kurosawa sisters, and they tried to make them get along well. Kurosawa sisters <3
The thing is it was the 2nd years who invited 1st years and 3rd years, so they didn't have problems with both.
Maybe I watched love live sunshine extracullicular activity too much expecting them to be close each other lol.
The 2nd years didn't get focused a lot this episode, but those Riko faces on Chika's book is hilarious lol.
And of course Hanamaru ED Shot zura <3 sorry if she's your least favorite but to me she's the most adorable. And her song theme suggestion this episode is really cute <3
Oct 14, 2017 10:40 AM

Apr 2008
I can say this with confidence after this episode: Mari is best girl <3

But I like them all regardless.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Oct 14, 2017 11:03 AM

Oct 2015
A fun episode. The first year and third year, except for the Kurosawa's could not get along. Kanan's apparently afraid of ghost just like how Eli's afraid of dark, they really are kind of similar in hairstyle, personality, and lastly NICE BODY. I can't believe that Mari said "NINEN BURI DESU" again XD. I can't believe we still haven't hear You-chan said "Yousoro" again, she's still doing the aye captain salute, but no yousoro :v. Seems Riko is more confidence and less shyer, I like it. In these last two episodes, Hanamaru really like scaring people. They should've divide the group into three, but it's still enjoyable. I hope the girls will be close to each other aside of their fellow classmate, for example like Hanamaru and Kanan or Ruby & Mari, cause they're really aren't close for now.
Maruko-sanOct 14, 2017 11:11 AM
Oct 14, 2017 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
Oct 14, 2017 12:13 PM

Nov 2010
Oh my god, that was such a nice episode. loved the whole thing but this scene and those placement .. haha :

Oct 14, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2013
The amount of character quirks repeated is palpable.
1st and 3rd years hanging out to bond more so they can create a song.
Oct 14, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
Luke72 said:

I agree, I prefer the girls from μ's. They had more distinct personalities and more believable chemistry. That doesn't mean that I dislike the Aqours girls, there's just less personalities that I like.

I think they are getting better on the chemistry side, this episode was focused on that and I appreciated the time spent to make them be perceived as an actual idol group. They wasted too much time in S1 in the shadows of μ's and their memories and other time was wasted with the school drama. Time that was spent in the first gen to build up characters and relationships.

You is basically a nobody after two seasons, constantly getting overshadowed by Riko. Chika is the genky character that I really don't like (never liked Honoka either). Ruby is basically non existent aside from a few "cute" moments. The third years had some space at the end of S1, albeit Kanan was mostly shown doing stuff and not talking/interacting with others. Mari and Dia have a good chemistry and Kanan is growing on me more and more. Yoshiko has the most distinctive personality out of all the other girls and I actually don't mind the idea of a delusional idol, she has her fun moments and stands out quite a bit. Then there is the zura girl which, aside from using that dialect thingie, is again basically non existent; they are starting to use zura waay too much.
Ofc all this doesn't have anything to do with Aqours; I'm just talking about the anime and how it's being handled.

That said I like the direction this S2 is taking after this episode. I still have hope to change my opinion on this second series.
Oct 14, 2017 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
Them getting inspiration from listening to the rain was plain bullshit. Also, they're basically just milking character quirks at this point. SFTU Chikan, I don't want to hear about you wanting to shine for the 90384th time!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 14, 2017 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Shit shit shit. What are they DOING to my favourite anime franchise??? They are just milking the character tropes instead of using them for great synergetic effect like last 3 seasons of Love Live. Ruby under that bath house waterfall or whatever didn't even make any sense except "look at me I'm Woobs im so fucking adorable". Every line that comes out of Yoshiko's mouth is now 100% chuuni crap without any point.

I HATE THIS
Oct 14, 2017 1:28 PM
Jun 2017
I thought this episode was really funny those drawings of riko the dodge ball hitting yohane and the music tastes of mari lol
Oct 14, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2016
I don't usually love the episodes of Love Live franchise but I enjoyed this episode so much. 100% better than the first episode.

5/5
Oct 14, 2017 3:19 PM

Dec 2012
Enjoyable episode.

Woah recruiting 100 students is going to be a challenge.
Nice to see the 1st & 3rd years collaborate to try and get a song done, although not everyone is seeing eye to eye.

Mari's house is real nice. When she threw the ball & knocked out all the 1st years was funny.

"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 14, 2017 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Ok. Enough of this bullshit. I don't know how's it even possible to make it so uninteresting and repetitive. Drop.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 14, 2017 3:45 PM

Oct 2012
Well, this was probably the first episode with Aquors where I actually felt something, finally I see them interacting well with each other as people! And it even felt natural, not forced like before!
Waited whole first season for episode like this.. Guess there is still hope for them then?

Also, the way those drops of water were creating the melody was absolutely brilliant and also touching, I honestly loved that scene. The cat joining the crew then?
I say more of those slice-of-life episodes as it works better for character developement, it's moments like these when they finally comes out of their shell that creates good characters, not overdone drama.

ED sems to rotate girls like before, Chika last time and Hanamaru this time.
And just now I realized the OP has kinda similiar rhythm as Dream Solister from Hibike Euphonium, at least part of it (it was kinda bugging me since the last time).
Oct 14, 2017 10:50 PM

Dec 2013
Kanan's probably had more screentime than You at this point, it's merely justice at a cost.
Oct 14, 2017 11:03 PM
Jul 2018
the "diamond mouths" doesn't seem to end. New fetish perhaps?

Mari Ohara and her Play of the Game. Tornado too OP. Nerf pls Blizzard

industrial metal

Can't wait to hear the song the 1st and 3rd yrs made.

EDIT: Confirmed that it's a different girl in the ending sequence per ep, just like in the original Love Live 2nd season. First it's Chika, now it's Zuramaru.
Oh well, the episode was fun nevertheless, looking forward to the next episode
removed-userOct 14, 2017 11:27 PM
Oct 15, 2017 12:22 AM

Oct 2015
I can't believe a lot of people hate this episode. Because they think the characters are annoying. People hate Hanamaru because of her constant zura, Mari engrish, Ruby trying to be cute all the time, and Yoshiko's for her chunni antics., Chika for being shiny this and shiny that the whole time. People are complaining because the girls are barely have any other personality that is normal?? Oh please this is a fucking anime, not real life. Yet you guys didn't complain about Nico being annoying with her Nico Nico nii, Rin's nyaa, Maki imi wakanai, etc.
Oct 15, 2017 12:26 AM

Mar 2014
Maruko-san said:
I can't believe a lot of people hate this episode. Because they think the characters are annoying. People hate Hanamaru because of her constant zura, Mari engrish, Ruby trying to be cute all the time, and Yoshiko's for her chunni antics., Chika for being shiny this and shiny that the whole time. People are complaining because the girls are barely have any other personality that is normal?? Oh please this is a fucking anime, not real life.
And? How does them having unrealistic personalities excuse the annoyingness of said personalities?

Do you come up with that excuse every time someone criticizes an anime or character you like?
Yet you guys didn't complain about Nico being annoying with her Nico Nico nii, Rin's nyaa, Maki imi wakanai, etc.
How do you know none of us here complained?

Also, if I remember correctly, the quirks weren't as re occurring in the original series, so that could be a contributing factor to why fewer people were complaining.
Comic_SansOct 15, 2017 12:34 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Oct 15, 2017 2:31 AM

Jun 2016
Everyone's so cute this episode. All of them working on writing songs and figuring out on how to work together. Haha. Glad they finally wrote 3 songs (I guess) in the end.

I hope they'll be able to recruit 100 students. Waaah. Ganbatte, minna! <3

Don't worry, Mari, I love your music taste. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 15, 2017 2:38 AM

Oct 2015
Hah, fun episode. They managed to realize their difference and managed to work together in the end! Can't wait to hear the new song :D I just noticed, did Hanamaru say zura all the time in the 1st season? It seems like she's frequently saying it now, enough for me to notice :o

Maruko-san said:
I can't believe a lot of people hate this episode. Because they think the characters are annoying. People hate Hanamaru because of her constant zura, Mari engrish, Ruby trying to be cute all the time, and Yoshiko's for her chunni antics., Chika for being shiny this and shiny that the whole time. People are complaining because the girls are barely have any other personality that is normal?? Oh please this is a fucking anime, not real life. Yet you guys didn't complain about Nico being annoying with her Nico Nico nii, Rin's nyaa, Maki imi wakanai, etc.
people are still dwelling in the past. They don't want to accept sunshine since it's supposedly a mere "carbon copy" of the original from what I've seen. I mean I'm seeing people complain about the save the school plot in sunshine threads and it's really annoying, I think it really isn't a matter of who did it first but who did it better. I personally didn't like how muse managed to successfully save the school that easily. Of course this is just my opinion, you're free to make your own.
EGOISTOct 15, 2017 2:45 AM
Oct 15, 2017 2:51 AM

Apr 2012
pretty good ep, enjoyed how they got the first and third years together for some much-needed screentime!

"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Oct 15, 2017 4:04 AM

Jun 2016
I swear to god-- the animation is just so beautiful in this episode. And all the Yohane scenes just keep proving that Yohane will forever stay my best girl haha.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Oct 15, 2017 4:05 AM
Dec 2016
Yaboku said:
I swear to god-- the animation is just so beautiful in this episode. And all the Yohane scenes just keep proving that Yohane will forever stay my best girl haha.

That's a strange way of spelling 'Mari'...
Oct 15, 2017 4:07 AM

Jun 2016
zeme said:
Yaboku said:

Sorry, buddy. Mari is my least favorite. :')
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Oct 15, 2017 4:07 AM
Dec 2016
Yaboku said:
zeme said:

Sorry, buddy. Mari is my least favorite. :')

D': waaaaaaaaaaa
Oct 15, 2017 4:12 AM

Oct 2014
only characters they want people to enjoy that will get real depth.
what a very idol anime. yup, idol anime, this is the right example of an idol anime.
heuh.... -_-

well, at least I'm fortunate that I have seen zura more as a meme now, when they turned Maru into a meme bcs she's not on their schedule of "girl to push" but they can't remove her, either.
that scale of zura invasion is just... zuuuraaaaaa
Oct 15, 2017 4:47 AM

Aug 2015
I'm kinda disappointed. I'm a huge love live fan but this episode (and the previous one) was just boring. I feel like they are overdoing it with Maru's "zura" and things like that. At least I got to see best girl hold a kitten.
Oct 15, 2017 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
VOTE here to indicate your feelings about direction S2 is going.

http://www.strawpoll.me/14150774
Oct 15, 2017 6:51 AM

May 2017
As for me, I found this episode to be fun and enjoyable, seeing as it actually focuses on the characters' personalities rather than just drama mixed in with random pep talks from Chika and stuff (which was what I expected, honestly lmao). Everyone was so cute in this episode, I really enjoyed it! Too bad my best girl, Riko, didn't get as much screen time, though ;;
Oct 15, 2017 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
Maruko-san said:

Did you even read episode 1 discussions or followed the original Love Live forums? There were a shit tonne of people there complaining about some characters, specially Nico. EVERYONE hated Nico.

The problem with Sunshine Season 2 is that they're OVERUSING the character quirks. It's like someone at Sunrise went like "Hey, we've already stabilished the characters and their quirks in the first season so now let's turn everything up to eleven and shove it on the face of the viewers, I bet they'll like it."

Turns out not everyone liked it, and now they're expressing their feelings about it.
Oct 15, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
EGOIST said:
people are still dwelling in the past. They don't want to accept sunshine since it's supposedly a mere "carbon copy" of the original from what I've seen. I mean I'm seeing people complain about the save the school plot in sunshine threads and it's really annoying, I think it really isn't a matter of who did it first but who did it better. I personally didn't like how muse managed to successfully save the school that easily. Of course this is just my opinion, you're free to make your own.

If people were dwelling in the past they would not complain about the similarities. People who dwell on the past doesn't like change, and that's exactly what a lot of people here are asking for: CHANGE.

We want Sunshine to be more, to be different, to walk on its own feet and go on its own way instead of following of the original Love Live steps. That's why we're pissed off about the rehashed "saved the school" plot. Sunrise doesn't want to take risks and be creative and that's fcking annoying.
Oct 15, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2013
Not_Important said:
EGOIST said:

If people were dwelling in the past they would not complain about the similarities. People who dwell on the past doesn't like change, and that's exactly what a lot of people here are asking for: CHANGE.

We want Sunshine to be more, to be different, to walk on its own feet and go on its own way instead of following of the original Love Live steps. That's why we're pissed off about the rehashed "saved the school" plot. Sunrise doesn't want to take risks and be creative and that's fcking annoying.

Yes..I want the change of the plot story. Different story not only "saved the school" plot. Now I remember that this topic I had discussed in the early of LL Sunshine announcement before 1st season start. Ths is just MONEY issue why they create Sunshine & Aqours.

I really love both muse and aqours, but I want something more about aqours story. but we cannot assume, its just 2 eps aired. Maybe this "saved the school" plot is just minor story instead they will having bigger issue after this. Let's just we wait until when some muse member make appearance in this season and the NEW RIVAL of Aqours comes.....
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

129 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 21, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

82 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2017

115 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 17, 10:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.