Forum Settings
Forums

You have the chance to eliminate one anime from ever existing. What anime is it?

New
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2017 11:06 AM
Aug 2011
Puta or Genocyber.

both tied for the worst anime I have ever seen for being repugnant and/or incredibly poorly made.
Sep 29, 2017 11:24 AM
Mar 2017
If Oregairu didn't exist,I wouldn't be in this place.
Sep 29, 2017 11:27 AM

Apr 2017
Definitely Re:Zero, it's better off with just the web novel

Sep 29, 2017 11:35 AM
Dec 2011
Varris said:
Danganronpa the Animation. While not bad on its own it's a mediocre anime that ruins the amazing game.

I do realize it sucked compared to the game but probably if not for it I would not have developed enough interest to try playing Danganronpa 2 which became my favorite game in the franchise.
Sep 29, 2017 11:36 AM

Dec 2015
Can it be a manga?
Fairy Tail
I should have dropped it
Sep 29, 2017 11:46 AM
Dec 2015
Shinsuke_Sama said:
Varris said:
Danganronpa the Animation. While not bad on its own it's a mediocre anime that ruins the amazing game.

I do realize it sucked compared to the game but probably if not for it I would not have developed enough interest to try playing Danganronpa 2 which became my favorite game in the franchise.
It got me into it too but I preferred the first one and the anime more or less just gives you a crash course.
Sep 29, 2017 1:04 PM

Aug 2016
Golden Time, it is a god awful anime that should never have seen the light of day. I can't even think of any positive points of it, I guess the animation was average but that's still a stretch
Sep 29, 2017 2:50 PM

May 2012

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Men Are From Mars, 
Women Are From Venus 
and Gays Are From Uranus

Sep 29, 2017 3:29 PM

Oct 2015
Aldnoah zero. The ending is totally trash.
Sep 29, 2017 5:08 PM

Feb 2015
Naruto.

Damn it was cringey seeing people running like that in grade/middle-school

Or maybe tsukihime, just so that the anime really wouldn't exist.

I'm not completely honest though.
Sep 29, 2017 7:20 PM

Feb 2016
Manaban said:
None, because I don't want to be some prick who revels around in taking away things from people out of petty disdain for what they enjoy?

Not sure I want to be that kind of prick, at least. That's a bit too low for me. I'll stick to being being aggressive and fighty sometimes like I am now, it's the superior way of being an asshole.

I agree with this, everybody has their own preferences

Sep 29, 2017 7:36 PM
Jun 2016
OreImo. As entertaining as the waifu wars were when it was popular as a personal preference I just cannot stand the female MC. At all.
Sep 29, 2017 7:53 PM
Nov 2016
I want Tokyo Ghoul to disappear so I never need to see the fans ever again.

Sep 29, 2017 8:26 PM

Mar 2016
The only correct answer is every anime
Sep 29, 2017 8:29 PM
Dec 2011
Hmm... it's tough to choose between Date a Live and Trinity Seven. Both have way too much unnecessary nudity in them. It's strange that I was able to watch both anime and that was back when I was still in high school.

Well, if I had to choose, it would be Date a Live. Sure, the characters were lovable but all that nudity... it ruined the anime for me. Utterly disgusting, from my perspective.
Sep 29, 2017 8:34 PM
Sep 2014
Easy. Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

What utter dreck.
Sep 29, 2017 8:52 PM

Dec 2015
Of course will be Yuri On Ice, that piece of shit.
Sep 29, 2017 8:53 PM
Feb 2017
None.

We need the bad ones to appreciate the good ones we have.
Sep 29, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2017
Kyuuto said:
Amnesia.

Keep it as an otome game and leave out the anime adaptation.

Amen Sister XD

The main girl was not a girl, but an object
Sep 29, 2017 9:06 PM

Dec 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
3 anime come to mind

No Game No Life-One of the worst anime ever, delete this shit

Yuri On Ice-Easily the most cancer fan base

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica-pretentious AF

I agree with "cancer fan base", YOI has the worst fandom ever.
Sep 29, 2017 9:09 PM

Mar 2008
I wouldn't. Why would I take away the enjoyment of others for something I don't like when it has no effect on me?
Sep 29, 2017 9:23 PM

Jul 2015
I'd delete Shinsekai Yori because I hate it.
And I hate even more that there are people who like this shit.
But I'd also like to delete that pretentious little shit anime called Classroom of Elite. Fucking Oregairu ripoff with cliché on top of cliché.
anime makes me happy
Sep 29, 2017 9:51 PM

Dec 2013
I do not see myself in the right to do something like that, animes are works of art, even if I hate an anime, even if it's the junk of the junk, as in every artwork someone spent their time producing the anime, put it his feelings in each frame, in some cases the anime only appeared to give an impulse in the original story, that the author perhaps was very happy to have managed to win an animation, as well as his fans, since animes many times are the mirrors of our soul, our glow of reality, to discard something that I merely think should not exist is something very selfish.
Sep 29, 2017 9:58 PM

Jun 2017
Utsu Musume Sayuri, I'll never be able to unsee that shit, forever to be haunted by STRIKE ME HERE...
p00p
Sep 29, 2017 10:32 PM

Mar 2016
Rather then use this power I would simply make it known to the public that I was capable of doing so and extort them by threatening to carry out this action on their favorite show. The weebs would be give me all of their figurine money and their favorite show gets to continue to exist. It's a win win.
Sep 30, 2017 3:57 AM

Jul 2017
havent watched berserk (the old one) but i saw some scenes of berserk 2016 and god pls i want to die.
Sep 30, 2017 4:58 AM
Nov 2015
Evangelion because it's fanbase is the most aids.
Sep 30, 2017 5:45 AM

Nov 2012
SigmaticDoc said:

Fate series, seriously, Fate just simply annoys me, it's nothing new, it's writing is terrible (in it's source material VN as well), the art style is extremely generic and all characters are walking archetypes with no substance to them besides their initial character trope.

But the fans overthink every aspect of it and think that the poor cringey attempts at trying to look like a more intelligent work than it is with things like ''Just because you're right, it doesn't mean you're correct'' or ''People die when they're killed''
Overall, they think it's writing is fantastic like it's the freaking Ulysses of the anime medium.

I can't take your opinion seriously if you read the VN and still think that characters like Shirou, Archer, Saber, Rin, Sakura Kirei are "walking archetypes with no depth" with all the extensive characterization they are given through the story.

Also nice strawman but no one thinks it's intelligent for those badly translated quotes you posted.
Sep 30, 2017 5:57 AM
Sep 2015
FMA Brotherhood, so that people would stop shitting on FMA 2003 with their only reasoning being that it's different to Broho.
Sep 30, 2017 6:01 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Infinite Stratos as to me it fails to be a harem on every aspect and its not even funny or the slightest bit of enjoyable.

I might be overreacting but I just hate it. I need it eliminated.
Sep 30, 2017 6:17 AM

Aug 2015
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Naruto Shippuden, plagued with fillers and everyone seems to get some magic plot armor when they're about to die.

Fite me
Sep 30, 2017 7:32 AM

Sep 2017
Either Amnesia or Diabolik Lovers. The mc is too annoying & bland to watch
Sep 30, 2017 7:40 AM

Feb 2015
dariken said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

It has ruined a generation. So many young people took their own lives or even worse, became "deep" emo kids nobody understands, and now as adults think they are still being the cool misfit underdog nobody understands and destroying our societies which took thousands of years and millions of dead to build.

You're looking way into it. Lol.
Freaking Naruto has made a few people commit suicide, it's natural selection at it's finest, nothing more.
Anime List|Manga List | Discord: Azureal#2963
Sep 30, 2017 7:41 AM

Feb 2015
SuperRed said:
SigmaticDoc said:

Fate series, seriously, Fate just simply annoys me, it's nothing new, it's writing is terrible (in it's source material VN as well), the art style is extremely generic and all characters are walking archetypes with no substance to them besides their initial character trope.

But the fans overthink every aspect of it and think that the poor cringey attempts at trying to look like a more intelligent work than it is with things like ''Just because you're right, it doesn't mean you're correct'' or ''People die when they're killed''
Overall, they think it's writing is fantastic like it's the freaking Ulysses of the anime medium.

I can't take your opinion seriously if you read the VN and still think that characters like Shirou, Archer, Saber, Rin, Sakura Kirei are "walking archetypes with no depth" with all the extensive characterization they are given through the story.

Also nice strawman but no one thinks it's intelligent for those badly translated quotes you posted.

Sure, they're a lot edgier in the VN, nothing more. Still poorly written ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 30, 2017 8:22 AM

May 2011
"Urotsukidoji New Saga" aka "The Urotsuki", which is a complete disgrace and shame to the entire Urotsukidoji series. Painfully boring and horrible to watch.

Other ones include Shugo Chara (besides terrible, it haves the worst voice acting ever conceived by mankind) and Hitsuji no Uta (it basically just repeats the same scenes that have been appearing through the episode).
Sep 30, 2017 8:23 AM
Aug 2017
I'm probably going to be heavily questioned for this choice, but I would definitely decide that SAO should never exist.
The romance in it was absolutely horrible and the main character always got on my nerves because of how bloody perfect he was. The movie made no sense because Kirito refused to play the game and then when he did, he was automatically a pro within an hour of the game. I honestly hate how unrealistic it is. I can't understand why it's so popular because of how bad it was.
(I sense a large wave made out of hate coming for me)
Sep 30, 2017 8:25 AM

Nov 2012
SigmaticDoc said:
SuperRed said:

Sure, they're a lot edgier in the VN, nothing more. Still poorly written ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Using "edgy" as a criticism isn't an argument but ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 30, 2017 9:16 AM

Jul 2017
JoJo's (So my friend can stop annoying me telling me to constantly watch it)

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Sep 30, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2014
ABUNAI SISTERS

Why this even exists?
Sep 30, 2017 10:06 AM

Mar 2016
-Dragon Ball Super definitely!!!-
Sep 30, 2017 11:11 AM

Feb 2015
SuperRed said:
SigmaticDoc said:

Sure, they're a lot edgier in the VN, nothing more. Still poorly written ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Using "edgy" as a criticism isn't an argument but ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Do I look like I am arguing? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Oct 1, 2017 3:19 AM

May 2015
Taifood said:
GodLikesMudkips said:
Fairy Tail.
I seriously hate everything about it, it's such a trashy show/manga.
Agreed. It becomes a billion times worse thanks to the fanbase. They're probably around 70% shippers and they keep projecting their fantasies on to narrativeless romance. Nalu isn't real.

When they call Mashima a good writer that also triggers me.

Mashima's writing is the main thing that irks me. I can look past the fan service character designs but his writing is so bad, just plot armor after plot armor and asspull after asspull. It doesn't help that the characters themselves are just cringey, boring and annoying (I'm looking at you Happy). I'm glad it ended and I just hope the popularity dies alongside it.
Oct 1, 2017 3:22 AM

Dec 2010
Fairy Tail. I'm fairly interested how its absence would affect mainstream anime/manga.
Oct 1, 2017 6:23 AM

Jun 2016
So many anime that I would love to remove from existence, but I'll go with Re:Zero.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Oct 1, 2017 9:55 AM

Feb 2016
Many Animes but if I have to name one... Ofc Mars of Destruction. Please.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Oct 1, 2017 11:08 AM

Sep 2016
Serial Experiments Lain

People who like this show trick other people into watching it by lying about it's content.
You see it recommended here and there, being spread when It should stay obscure and unwatched for all eternity.

Edit: Or that god awful disgusting monte cristo in space anime
I don't care.
Oct 1, 2017 11:18 AM

Feb 2016
Madoka:Rebellion, you know the reasons, I already feel bored trashing that trash in every thread.
Although I'm conflicted - it would be too sad to lose such an important learning material of how not to make a continuation to a big franchise.
Oct 1, 2017 11:27 AM

Jun 2015
I would get rid of Shigatsu. The only good thing about the show was it's soundtrack.
:)
Oct 1, 2017 11:29 AM

Aug 2014
azertyY said:
-Dragon Ball Super definitely!!!-

Same, Toei is taking this too far now
Ruka desu.
Oct 1, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2016
Berserk 2016-2017
Remember all the details in every single panel in the manga? How Gut's armor looked so textured? How fight scenes had so much dense amounts of action conveyed? How even facial expressions seemed like someone took painstakingly long hours to draw them to fit the character to the scene and have us attach ourselves more to the cast as a whole?

Let's just make a series that uses shitty 3D CG models to undercut all that and tell a story in a disjointed fashion from the manga. Why? Because Berserk (Manga) is popular AND we can save a SHIT TON of money!

TL;DR
I just wish the series, the production commitee, the director, the animation staff and especially the individual (s) who brought this idea up to get greenlit were all blowjobs in their mother's mouths to save us from their existence.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 25 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 39 minutes ago

12 by Ratris_Decision »»
3 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - Yesterday

8 by VeryRedBags »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 1 hour ago

10 by Zettaiken »»
5 minutes ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 1 hour ago

9 by Alexioos95 »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.