Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see Naruko getting fired up in this episode. I love how he is giving it his all.

I find Komari kinda creepy (not much as Midosuji though). However, his personality isn't a good one and the way he talks to Onoda doesn't sound friendly. Unlike Midosuji though, I think Komari is more calm and thoughtful (although not in a kind way).

The part I found really creepy about Komari is the way he examines muscles. What a sick fuck
Apr 17, 2017 12:05 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Koga crying was sad. :(

Komari sure is kinda creepy but in that sense he's the best possible partner for Midousuji. XD Always a pleasure to see Midousuji though, I'm always amused by that guy. xD

I love how Onoda's replies to Komari seem to make him think that Onoda is nothing but a naive amateur.

Naruko beat Imaizumi, We needed more smug Naruko after the win. xD
Kaburagi is a sprinter. :)

Training camp got over way faster than it did in the first season.
Apr 17, 2017 12:26 PM

Aug 2014
HE'S VERY FAST
GREEN JAPANESE BOY

I thought Komari would be a lite Midousuji but damn, this nigga has problems... which makes me excited to see what he's going to do next :^)
Apr 17, 2017 2:14 PM

Feb 2013
Komari liked Onoda's muscles, that was creepy.
Apr 17, 2017 2:48 PM

Sep 2010
Midousuji is so cute, I hope we will see him more often ^_^
Apr 17, 2017 2:53 PM
Nov 2010
Sad that Koga can't race. Also that Komari guy was hella creepy. lol
Apr 17, 2017 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
Hollweg said:
HE'S VERY FAST
GREEN JAPANESE BOY
Engrish at its finest, glad that Japanese Lunch Time Rush hasn't shown up again.

nice episode, some sad Koga moments.
Kaburagi not figuring out his role yet was pretty funny lol (also the post-ending scene, what a dork)

can't wait for next week and maybe the return of the fast japanese boy?
Apr 17, 2017 3:45 PM

Oct 2013
I actually like the fact of finding kinda analytical potential about Komari's massage skills.
At least a reason behind him doin his things while need to handle Midousuji's fart. lol

It was cool see Makishima in the end too, I'm anxious for more news about the veterans.
Apr 17, 2017 4:11 PM

Jul 2014
GREEN JAPANESE BOYYYYYYYYYYYY
Apr 17, 2017 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
Komari busted so many nuts on that touch LMAO
Apr 17, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2015
Komari is literally Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul and Hisoka from HxH with that gasm attack he haf when he touched Onoda. Once again, poor Koga. But yay Makishima!!!
Apr 17, 2017 7:50 PM

Jan 2015
Hinata said:
Komari is literally Shuu from Tokyo Ghoul and Hisoka from HxH with that gasm attack he haf when he touched Onoda.
They're so similar, somehow it's not that creepy when compared with Hisoka. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 17, 2017 8:11 PM

Dec 2013
Hes so fast...

... GREEN JAPANESE BOYYYY!!!!!!

The goosebumps got me when Komari touched Onoda, albeit being creepy as fuck, i love characters like him and Midosuji, so very unique and creepy. Love it~

Overall amazing episode and we'll see what will become of Naruko since he's so fast now.

5/5 episode.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Apr 17, 2017 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
Wow, Komari might even be able to top Midousuji, can't wait to see what he's like in a race.
Apr 18, 2017 12:10 AM
Sep 2014
Why doesn't Koga race in the inter high with all of them?? I don't get it, its obvious he's really strong
Apr 18, 2017 3:55 AM

Jul 2016
I do wonder what Komari felt when touching Onoda. Am I the only one who thinks they're all overestimating him a tiiiiiny bit...?
Anyway I already love him. Midousuji just got ten times creepier and more dangerous with that b*tch next to him.
Apr 18, 2017 3:18 PM

Nov 2007
The beginning was like an answer to those people screaming "plot armour".
Koga senpai,please don't cry though,i am SAD.

Midousuji showing up,day ruined automatically. I think at this point i may hate him more than i hate Kagome from Inuyasha. Anyway.....Onoda:"Midousuji is a good person"...Komari:"wtf",me:"WTF",the world:"wtf",the space:"wtf". There should be limits to believing in the goodness of people.

The scene when Komari was touching Onoda's muscles lmao

Kaburagi is so dense...i loled at the "spring" and "you are not an all rounder"

GREEN JAPANESE BOY
Apr 19, 2017 4:31 AM
Sep 2015
I see yowa craziest fan call anime to stop villainize midousuji, because he really isn't.
But I have different opinion. Yowa is the kind of anime that the more the 'opposing force' the merrier.
Apr 19, 2017 4:42 PM

Oct 2008
nice! everyone completed the 1,000 km traning course!
Onoda is really not be taken easily, just look at Komari, he even got chills as soon as he touched the muscled of Onoda!
Midousuji is on the scout to Sohoku...and maybe the other teams also!
Seeing Makishima in other country was a pleasure to see!
5/5.

Apr 22, 2017 10:09 AM
Oct 2007
Komari is officially Midousuji successor!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2017 11:25 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Was funny when Onoda though that Komari was team menber!! kekeke
I want to start yet this seconds inter-high!!!
May 4, 2017 5:35 AM

Apr 2012
It didn't feel rushed until this episode, for some reason.

I agree that having Koga on the team makes more sense than Issa.

Komari is super creepy. I think it's a good pair with Midousuji's kind of creepy.

It's amusing to watch Issa miss the obvious clues about his role but aside from that, I'm wondering if it's realistic? It seems that one would figure out their role in this situation pretty fast but I'm not an athlete by any stretch so perhaps I'm missing something. I feel the same way about Naruko questioning his role. What did Imaizumi see that made him suggest to Naruko that he would be better as an all-rounder and not the role he's been somewhat successfully filling already?
A hero will sacrifice the one he loves to save the world. A villain will sacrifice the world for the one he loves. I'll take the villain.
Jun 27, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2015
I liked that Naruko's resolve, now that he lost to Midosouji he wont rest until he becomes stronger as an all rounder(you can see he replaced his comfortable wheels) and then he will beat Midosouji and this madmen actually did it. He is the first one to complete 1000 kms and barely wins against Imaizumi. That definitely shows he became stronger, earlier Imaizumi would win but not against current Naruko.
Glad Koga finally completed the challenge and others seem to did it as well. Koga senpai is actually nice telling them to get injured to get them aware so they dont get replaced but silently wishing they dont get hurt.

Really didnt like how fast the pace was during the training, last season it was exciting you were guessing "can they do that?" not this season. Last season it looked like a chore and this time it looked like a walk in the park for everyone even first years. I really didnt like that, i wish we get 1 more episode to slow down and watch through the training camp.

THAT GUARD WTF? He has a job to guard against intruders so other teams dont scout them and find out their strategies. Fuck that guard pissed me off so much.
I already forgot how badly Midousuji pisses me off thanks for reminding me anime. Calling a team weak who won against you last season? now thats cockiness. I like how he claimed Teshima to be weak and Aoyagi to not be very special,looks like he spotted Koga's stength.

And that masseuse is the creepiest guy, not as creepy as Midosouji thou. Gets crazy over muscles and wants to touch you? to feel you? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I didnt feel comfortable watching those scenes at all. He is really interested in Imaizumi it seems as he is an ace but gets quickly turned to Onoda cuz of his curves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank god Koga-senpai sent him off pretty agressively too instead of a robust Onoda way.

And thank god we saw Makishima again, my favorite character.
Jul 4, 2017 5:43 PM

Aug 2007
'Touku, touku sora kara', gah, Makishima is not dead! That's the kind of thing you say about someone who is most definitely dead and 'looking down' on the living.

Komari is creepy but I cannot help wondering if through him we got a hint as to why Koga is not taking part in the Inter-High since he could still very well beat, say, Issa and make it into the six fastest. But Komari's magical muscle skills, which are seriously disturbing and border on rapey, (run Onoda, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!), the way his expression shifted when he touched Koga's shoulder makes me think that he might not be entirely cured of his injuries.
Aug 16, 2017 10:24 AM
Mar 2012
quite hilarious overall, milk drink contest, spring? all rounder? lol y u no sprint?
Onoda too dense as usual. Komori so touchy feely.
Naruko evolves.
me too wanna see da green japanese boy.
Sep 14, 2017 9:17 PM

Mar 2015
New KYoto Fushimi guy isn't.. stalker-y at all!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 23, 2019 11:32 AM

Feb 2019
"He is very fast. Green Japanese boy..." at the end lmao. Makshima-san is too good out in the UK!
ファラオ
Jul 28, 2021 4:04 AM

Jul 2015
Gross! Komori being creepy for wanting to touch everyone ..definitely Gross! He really fits being Midousuji underclassman. GROSS!

Dec 1, 2022 12:52 PM

Oct 2015
That muscle-obsessed pervert is so creepy but I can't say I dislike him lol. Nice to see Mido again tho!

Ahh I love it when Naruko takes the first place. It feels so perfect for him.

Kaburagi being dense- pft! Someone needs to tell him! XD

Ah and finally... MAKISHIMA AHHH OUR GREEN JAPANESE BOI!!!
   HuaLian <3
Feb 5, 2023 1:08 PM
Dec 2022
That part of the guy touching Onoda's muscles was awkward, but funny, however, the next Inter-high is already here? OMG, so intense. I can already imaginehow much I'll be stressed and excited.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2017

34 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2017

48 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

39 by sophiaer »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:25 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2017

59 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 22, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

24 by Ar1Bu »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.