Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 1, 2017 3:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much has indeed happened in that student council room.

Ah the nostalgia. I think this is the finale chapter? I
Going to miss the series D:
Apr 1, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2016
ending? rofl no way r8?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 1, 2017 3:19 PM

Oct 2013
i hope its not. i know a lot of manga get axed but nothing was concluded, i hope it was a april joke
Apr 1, 2017 3:36 PM

Jul 2015
I really hope that was just a joke 😐😵
Apr 1, 2017 3:38 PM
Dec 2016
So is this April fool's or what?
Apr 1, 2017 3:42 PM
Jul 2015
It's april fools guys
Apr 1, 2017 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
My God! That almost got me there! I just realized the comment from the last week's chapter. :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 1, 2017 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
shanimebib said:
My God! That almost got me there! I just realized the comment from the last week's chapter. :P

You mean that it's supposed out come out on 4/6? Nah this chapter came out early, the translator jag said it on reddit, actually people think that the last "ending" part was changed and it doesn't say that the manga is ending, but the student council
Apr 1, 2017 4:05 PM

Nov 2007
Clarkies said:
Oh God. I nearly had a heart attack when I thought the manga was really ending.

This manga is in my TIER ONE list of manga and I adore every single character in it (excepts for the Kaguya's horrible father and that jerk school headmaster)! If I had enough money to sponsor anime adaptation of ongoing manga, this would easily make it in my top 5! So, just when I read [END], I thought it got the stuffing out of me! Haha.
Coronavirus.
Apr 1, 2017 4:06 PM

Feb 2013
I hope it is... didnt see a questionmark though 0.o
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 1, 2017 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
Lol i when i saw "final chapter" i had a heart attack, like i really felt sick.
Apr 1, 2017 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
Hahahaha good april fools guys... Right? uhm guys?
Apr 1, 2017 4:23 PM

Aug 2009
i keep deleting my replies lol and having conflicts on saying the truth or not (not sure if there is an etiquette on april fools like not revealing a truth for a while), . but the new young jump edition (which was released 2 days ago)that i have, has no new chapter of kaguya, the latest was the hayasaka one which was published last week. so yeah april fools!
pistolerosApr 1, 2017 4:53 PM
Apr 1, 2017 4:32 PM

Jul 2015
Man don't do this to me, my poor heart can't handle it.
Apr 1, 2017 4:38 PM

Sep 2013
So is it only an april fools joke?
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Apr 1, 2017 4:47 PM

Nov 2007
MetaThPr4h said:
Man don't do this to me, my poor heart can't handle it.

I can take advantage of this...

DigitalExile said:
You mean that it's supposed out come out on 4/6? Nah this chapter came out early, the translator jag said it on reddit, actually people think that the last "ending" part was changed and it doesn't say that the manga is ending, but the student council

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.
Coronavirus.
Apr 1, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2011
So sudden I can't really process it. I'm sure it's a joke. Well I hope it's a joke.
Apr 1, 2017 5:05 PM

Aug 2009
Wait! i take it back, the chapter is really real! but its not on the latest young jump
pistolerosApr 1, 2017 5:59 PM
Apr 1, 2017 6:00 PM

Mar 2013
pistoleros said:
Wait! i take it back, the chapter is really real! but its not on the latest young jump

So we can't confirm whether it's a prank or not?
"Isn't Victini the cutest Pokemon of all time?"
Apr 1, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2016
Praying this is just an April Fool's joke
Apr 1, 2017 6:27 PM

Mar 2014
Best April Fool Day joke so far..... if it is a joke made from the fansub team.

It feels like a real forced ending because maybe the mangaka have x reason to conclude it, so it is like a 50/50

I gotta trust for now that in mangatown & mangafox where are still saying "ongoing" in the status section and looks like a fake editing the end label in the last page around Kaguya's face.
JoycdonnellApr 1, 2017 8:50 PM
Apr 1, 2017 6:48 PM

Aug 2009
FerdinandSurya said:
pistoleros said:

Its a prank, i saw the raw and the ending message of the chapter states "これで終わり!? "<is this the end!?> and "次号、えっ!?まさか,ほんとに!?” <next issue, eh!? no way, really!?>

the message is vague, and considering the timing of the"leak" . i'm pretty (99%)sure that its a prank (that the manga is ending)

the translated one changes it to make it look like that it really ended, and there are no such statements like "please look forward to aka akasaki's new work" and "final chapter", (it only states chapter 49)
pistolerosApr 1, 2017 7:08 PM
Apr 1, 2017 6:55 PM

Sep 2009
Nah, they're just stepping into the senior year arc, before going to the university arc.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 1, 2017 7:01 PM

Mar 2013
pistoleros said:
FerdinandSurya said:

Its a prank, i saw the raw and the ending message of the chapter states "これで終わり!? "<is this the end!?> and "次号、えっ!?まさか,ほんとに!?” <next issue, eh!? no way, really!?>

the message is vague, and the consider the timing of the"leak" . i'm pretty (99%)sure that its a prank (that the manga is ending)

the translated one changes it to make it look like that it really ended, and there is no such statements like "please look forward to aka akasaki's new work" and "final chapter", (it only states chapter 49)

Glad to hear this is just a joke. So the translator is messing with us huh? lol
Thanks for confirming this!
"Isn't Victini the cutest Pokemon of all time?"
Apr 1, 2017 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
last chapter last page said" kaguya is on the break next week the next chapter will be out on 4/6"

Apr 1, 2017 8:51 PM

Aug 2009
wuxiaspear said:
last chapter last page said" kaguya is on the break next week the next chapter will be out on 4/6"
Its true that there is no chapter of kaguya on this week's young jump but for some reason this chapter was "leaked" and the chapter looks legit and looks like it was created by the actual author not by the translator team. the question is if its really part of the story or an april fools joke, can't confirm it until 4/6.

but i really think that it is really real, the only joke here is that the manga is ending
pistolerosApr 1, 2017 9:01 PM
Apr 1, 2017 9:46 PM
Jul 2016
WAIT a seconds

i kinda curious about their grade in high school ?

are they seconds years or thirds year since they left the council ?

at the beginning of the story at chapter 1, did both of them in seconds year ? or in beginning of third years ?

Shinomiya valet maids, was in seconds year anyway, maybe they are in same age and at chapter 59 it skip 1 year , and they are at the end of 3rd years ?
Apr 1, 2017 9:50 PM
Jul 2018
pistoleros said:
wuxiaspear said:
Its true that there is no chapter of kaguya on this week's young jump but for some reason this chapter was "leaked" and the chapter looks legit and looks like it was created by the actual author not by the translator team. the question is if its really part of the story or an april fools joke, can't confirm it until 4/6.

but i really think that it is really real, the only joke here is that the manga is ending

The chapter is real alright, as I said above the translator just changed the last page panel translations https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/62wmy5/calm_down_people_kaguya_is_not_ending/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=manga

But yeah, looks like the manga at least is entering its last phase given the council is disbanded now
Apr 1, 2017 10:42 PM

Jul 2012
The April fools, i'm not buying it, but seems like it's going to end soon. This was a nostalgia chapter and i really want to reread all the funny and amazing stuff that happened, i really will =/
I wonder if we'll see the confession in the end, well that might be seen as someone's loss, but i think it will be the win for both of them.
Apr 1, 2017 11:12 PM

Nov 2007
DigitalExile said:
But yeah, looks like the manga at least is entering its last phase given the council is disbanded now

Eeeee~h? More like there are so many things that need to be properly addressed:

— Kaguya still didn't clear up the misunderstanding that she won't murder Ishigami in one of these days and she doesn't know that the person to actually murder Ishigami would be Fujiwara later in the story
— Kaguya is yet to win once against her greatest enemy, the enemy of all women, the enemy of all wanna be onee-chans, the enemy of flat surface i.e. Fujiwara
— Kaguya still doesn't have any freedom from her tyrant father and she is yet to enjoy a firework, as it should be, gazing at it, instead of being love-struck at a certain school's student council's certain someone's face
— Kaguya still is at the mercy of Hayasaka and doesn't know when she will actually give in by confessing to her President
— Kaguya still doesn't have an Imouto of her own and who knows who might join her school now that they will have graduated from middle school
— Kaguya still haven't experienced her first time (K-Kiss I mean, Kiss) and she is supposed to make 9 with the President (a full baseball team)

These just scratch the surface of everything that needs to be addressed. This manga cannot end. I refuse to think it's coming to an end!
Coronavirus.
Apr 2, 2017 12:18 AM

Mar 2015
EHHHH?!! I was so shocked, then I remembered that this is still April Fools day when it was released.

Akasaka Aka is a genius. He already said that he will be on break this week, so he unexpectedly release a chapter this week and make people think this is the end. He can't end it where Kaguya didn't end up with Shirogane T_T

But at least he said that he's interested in doing Instant Bullet again, so I don't really mind if he wants to finish Kaguya soon and remake/continue Instant Bullet. Or we can spend the third year where we won't be having student council meetings, but friendly friends stuff.

Apr 2, 2017 12:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I swear to god if that wasn't April Fools there's something seriously wrong with the world. No way in hell this can end yet
Apr 2, 2017 12:30 AM
Jul 2018
DarklordVor said:
EHHHH?!! I was so shocked, then I remembered that this is still April Fools day when it was released.

Akasaka Aka is a genius. He already said that he will be on break this week, so he unexpectedly release a chapter this week and make people think this is the end. He can't end it where Kaguya didn't end up with Shirogane T_T

But at least he said that he's interested in doing Instant Bullet again, so I don't really mind if he wants to finish Kaguya soon and remake/continue Instant Bullet. Or we can spend the third year where we won't be having student council meetings, but friendly friends stuff.

As I said, that chapter was leaked early, nothing unusual here. See this, the translator fooled everyone https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/62wmy5/calm_down_people_kaguya_is_not_ending/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=manga
Apr 2, 2017 1:52 AM

Aug 2009
then the next chapter will feature the 68th student council lol with same positions plus shirogane's imouto entering the council
Apr 2, 2017 2:45 AM
Sep 2016
allenjke said:
The April fools, i'm not buying it, but seems like it's going to end soon. This was a nostalgia chapter and i really want to reread all the funny and amazing stuff that happened, i really will =/
I wonder if we'll see the confession in the end, well that might be seen as someone's loss, but i think it will be the win for both of them.
I bet there will be a simultaneous confession, so they'll both win and lose at the same time.
But this chapter...heck the joke was cruel! Plus in my timezone when I read it was already the 2nd, so the april's fool thing didn't came immediately to my mind. What a relief when I realized what was happening...
Apr 2, 2017 4:19 AM

Apr 2016
I didn't even realize there was a joke in the first place. Like even "final chapter" made no sense to me. The first thing that came into my mind was "ok, ... so... , can they be in the student council next year? If not, will they be in the same class? Will we have chapters with them on holidays? Will we see kaguya's father?" The usual questions. I never thought one second it could stop here, except if the mangaka has an encounter with truck-kun or something.
Apr 2, 2017 6:03 AM

Mar 2015
i'll just wait...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 2, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
That was cruel.
Apr 2, 2017 11:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Please don't mess with my tender heart like this. I need at least another 50 chapters of Kaguya sama to be satisfied.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 2, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2013
Too much trolling about the ending :(
Hooefully pres finds a way to keep the council together.
Apr 2, 2017 1:28 PM

Aug 2015
The scanalators have quite a sense of humour. I like it.
Apr 3, 2017 2:30 AM

Dec 2009
Another Akasaka's work got axed? Poor guy can't catch a break
Apr 3, 2017 7:48 AM

Aug 2012
They got me!!! First time in my life that I got fooled like this ;_;

I'm glad it didn't really end 'o/
Apr 4, 2017 8:20 PM

Oct 2014
it must be a april fools. I mean, its way too fast. I'm dropping the score from 9 to 7 coz of that rushed ending.
Apr 6, 2017 5:42 AM

Dec 2015
I was seriously shocked after seeing the "Final Chapter"
Lots of things came to my mind; " That's it?? is this really the end? it ended just like that? what about Kaguya's father and other things left unsolved?"
Good thing it's just a joke lol.
Apr 6, 2017 9:17 PM

Aug 2009
and they released the non april fools translation lol.
Apr 7, 2017 4:57 PM

Nov 2015
Well according to this tweet the manga is switching magazines so there might be a small hiatus, but luckily the series isn't ending :)
Apr 7, 2017 5:09 PM

Aug 2009
Sandrean said:
Well according to this tweet the manga is switching magazines so there might be a small hiatus, but luckily the series isn't ending :)
that tweet was made last year
Apr 7, 2017 5:11 PM

Nov 2015
pistoleros said:
Sandrean said:
that tweet was made last year

Oh dang whoops LMAO
I'm so stupid
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 271 Discussion

solace - Jul 26, 2022

29 by ABWN »»
May 1, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.