Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2017 1:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mika looked pretty damn determine to fight even after learning about Orga's death.
Pretty exciting episode.

Hush took a heavy beating this episode...holy shit, he's pretty much dead. (I liked that he fought all the way though). They did a really good job at capturing the intensity of the battle imo. It was bloody and had some heavy drama.

McGillis isn't safe either :o
Stark700Mar 26, 2017 1:51 AM
Mar 26, 2017 3:02 AM

Jul 2014
Well there goes Hush, he died an honorable death.... his moment with Mika!
Final ep next, here we go, its been a wild ride.
There is no way they are surviving this so lets pull an early funeral for all of them.
R.I.P Tekkadan.
Mar 26, 2017 3:16 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode, but dude it's going to be OK if someone from Gjallarhorn dies. There's to much Tekkadan & friends deaths.
Mar 26, 2017 4:07 AM

Dec 2009
I like the concept that the past 47 episodes went completely for nothing for Tekkadan and McGillis, they lost almost everything. It's quite interesting but... realization is just dull. Even if McGillis was my favourite character, his death was for my like... meh. They could have done it better even with similar story.
Mar 26, 2017 4:16 AM

Dec 2014
So here we are in our penultimate episode, Tekkadan handled Orga's death well enough. Mika's speech was great.

R.I.P Hush, you did your best. :)

I'm kinda neutral to how they made Fareed act like a power obsessed usurper while he was piloting Bael and fighting Gaelio. Sure, he has always believed in having power but the way he was portrayed this episode was almost as if he was a power hungry lunatic and that just didn't fit the image he had all this while. Bael action scenes were pure awesome, I loved that one shot with the wings fully spread.

Fareed goes down at the very end to Gaelio, though I'm still not sure if he was actually killed but Rustal states his death will have immense meaning to Gjallarhorn.

I guess it's settled then, we don't know how many people at Tekkadan are gonna survive next episode but I hope they rest of the them make it out safely. As an organization, R.I.P Tekkdan.
I assume we'll end with a timeskip summarizing what happens post these events, hopefully these events will bring about a positive change somehow, if not, then well shit. Everything ends next week, I don't particularly dislike the direction the story has taken now, but I'm not all for it either. Anyway, I'll wait till next week before providing my thoughts on the matter.
Mar 26, 2017 4:19 AM

Jan 2016
Holy crap McGillis death made me sad, while Orga's death did not do me anything.
Mar 26, 2017 4:21 AM

May 2010
crazy how many characters died in second season alone.unreal!
Mar 26, 2017 4:25 AM
May 2011
So all bad guys will survive and all good guys will die.

Strange series.
Mar 26, 2017 4:26 AM
Jul 2011
To those people who thought McGillis was involved in Orga's death...

RIP McGillis and Hush.

Last episode next week! :'(
Mar 26, 2017 4:27 AM

Feb 2008
The final confrontation of McGillis and Gaelio was quite touching, against all odds. I hope Ein can now finally rest in peace, as his remains were (at least partially) splattered around the cockpit of Kimaris Vidar... In the light of those events, I wonder how the final episode will turn out?

Tekkadan isn't out of the woods either, plenty of grunts for them to crush. It won't end well, regardless...
Mar 26, 2017 4:27 AM

Sep 2011
Sadus said:
I like the concept that the past 47 episodes went completely for nothing for Tekkadan and McGillis, they lost almost everything. It's quite interesting but... realization is just dull. Even if McGillis was my favourite character, his death was for my like... meh. They could have done it better even with similar story.
I think his death was fine enough, a man gone mad with the path for power pointlessly fighting to the bitter end only to realize what hes done in his final moments and the regrets catch up to him.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 26, 2017 4:28 AM

Sep 2013
With these last few episodes, I think it's safe to say that McGillis contracted some neurological disorder leading to consecutive disastrous decisions to end the story....

Still have no clue why he started that fight.... I know he's power hungry and wants control of Gjallarhorn but there were probably some better ways to go about it than challenge a fleet which completely outnumberrs you...
Mar 26, 2017 4:29 AM

Dec 2009
solomon585858 said:

Strange series.

Haha, lol. You tell that Tekkadan or McGillis are good? They're as evil as rest of characters.
Mar 26, 2017 4:31 AM
Mar 2017
So julieta going to enter battle next week..with special army..i bet that special army have av system like gailio..and julieta alo have same system on his gundam..i bet now julieta is the1 who going to stop or kill mika.
Mar 26, 2017 4:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
If someone would have told me that Rustal, Gaelio, Julietta and Iok are alive by the last episode, i would have laughed my ass off. Now here we are.

I'm honestly thinking that this will be 100 percent a bad end. Iok wasn't even in this episode, i wonder what role he will play at the end.

I hate how Hush went out, that was a big waste.

I think, we all had more hopes in McGillis after the way he was build up to be a calculating individual but that was thrown away in this episode. So no mobile armors?

I can see many people getting more disappointed, i'm still very, very entertained though and interested how this will end. From my side, it's undeniably a very good series even though it has quite some problems in the endgame.
Mar 26, 2017 4:35 AM

Sep 2011
Sadus said:
solomon585858 said:

Strange series.

Haha, lol. You tell that Tekkadan or McGillis are good? They're as evil as rest of characters.
You missed the point too if you think they are evil

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 26, 2017 4:44 AM

Dec 2009
JizzyHitler said:
Sadus said:

Yeah, ur right. But I called them "as evil as rest". I don't think that "rest" (Rustal including) is evil as well. Different goals, different methods, different view points. Imho most of characters are out of this good and evil division (but there are some good-natured characters)
Mar 26, 2017 5:00 AM

Sep 2015
Sadus said:
JizzyHitler said:

Yeah, ur right. But I called them "as evil as rest". I don't think that "rest" (Rustal including) is evil as well. Different goals, different methods, different view points. Imho most of characters are out of this good and evil division (but there are some good-natured characters)

everything is not black and white, because they are killing doesn't mean they are evil. A soldier isn't evil because he kill. What you should consider evil here is the intention of the said organisation or leader, while one want to change for a better world, the other want a better mars where children aren't sold as slave or soldier.

On the other hand rustal, just want power on consolidating his position, he didn't cared about the world stat, worked with criminal organisation that use "human debris" to fight, worked with shady arms dealer of his own will.

Tekkadan and Mcgillis goal are for a better good, also they didn't chosed to become what they are, they were forced to it and then became what they are now.
While rustal goal is just to make himself more powerful and more rich for the sake of rulling the world. he save ppl not because he want to save them but because he can use them later.

So as @JizzyHitler said you completely missed the point if you think that they are "as evil as the rest" or "evil"
Mar 26, 2017 5:07 AM

Apr 2013
From the get go back in season 1 I already felt that McGillis had way too unrealistic goals and believed in an impossible set of standards. His full on God complex chuunibyou in this episode just shows how unrealistic his ideals were.

I expected him to betray Tekkaden in season 2 and I guess in a way he did. Expectations betrayed and now it all goes crashing like a rocket out of fuel.

RIP McGillis and Hush. I liked MCGillis but it was always bound to happen that he dies.

2nd rant: Hush's character was very tragic and hollow. Spent his entire time in tekkaden just trying to one up another guy instead of developing himself. sigh..

PS: Would this be the first gundam series that ends with no revolution caused by the mc?
Mar 26, 2017 5:08 AM

Aug 2008
The fight was awesome as usual. But the way Chocolate Man died was a bit anti-climactic to me. I was expecting both he and Gaelio would have died together in that scene. That would make it more meaningful. I was thinking Gaelio/Vidar's revenge purpose would have served it well since he doesn't have any reason to live anymore other than killing McGuillis and dying with him.
Hush's death was really unexpected to me. But his heroic sacrifice was still well-executed. It seems that my hopes for a positive ending are now thrown out the window.
Man, I really hate bittersweet endings.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Mar 26, 2017 5:14 AM

Oct 2009
What the hell is this??!

McGills..I know this was trying show us what all he's obsessiveness led too. But it just wasn't done right, I really felt nothing. He was built up to be this calculating, smart and patient character but in this he just decided to go mad and take on a whole fleet by himself.
Clearly a rushed episode. Also Hush? What a waste...
Mar 26, 2017 5:15 AM
Dec 2014
remember kids: always wear a helmet.
Mar 26, 2017 5:30 AM

Nov 2013
And when I said McGillis was capable of many things but he wouldn't sell Orga out, I was right about it. In the end he was so great, I'm crying, Macky in his last moments, sobs.

Hush was so unexpected, so unexpected......

On a side note, the episode did really feel rushed to me, sigh, still that doesn't mean I didn't love it.

Mar 26, 2017 5:34 AM
Sep 2016
Will Mikazuki die, the way the episode ended with Atra and Kudelia looking up and calling his name was the exact same thing that Mikazuki did last episode for Orga. Maybe it is just them messing with me. But it seems like their going in that direction with all the stuff happening now. None the less, i think the episode was well done. Mcgillis' felt kind of rushed, or the emotional build up for me wasn't there as much as it could be.
Mar 26, 2017 5:42 AM
Apr 2016
Poor McGillis. At least they met eye to eye in the end...
Hope Julietta goes rogue after all that unpleasant revelation with Rustal. She might save those idiots down on Mars.
Re:formed
Mar 26, 2017 5:42 AM
May 2013
Christ this series is intense I dont think ive ever been so emotionally invested in a show either, maybe gurren lagann. But jesus.
Mar 26, 2017 5:50 AM

Dec 2011
Okay so Mcgillis is dead... Now I don't think the bad guys will die... Rustal, Julietta, Iok are definitely gonna live and they will be known as the heroes while Tekkadan and the revolution will be known as the villians to the public... So this time we have a gundam series where the heroes lost and the villians win in the final battle huh...?
Mar 26, 2017 6:06 AM
May 2012
You know what is coming. Rustal Elion is now a BIG BAD in this series. Honestly, in my opinion? HE CAN FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF.

See? I told you THIS is going to happen. And I was right!

Orga is dead all because of that Rustal. God, I feel like I'm hating his guts right now. Why? BECAUSE HE THANKED NOBLISS FOR DOING HIS DIRTY JOB AFTER HIS DEATH! THAT BASTARD!!!!

I know I'm about to piss off a lot of people regarding this anime. I frankly don't care anymore. Nobody is gonna change my mind about Rustal besides Iok & Juliet, NOT NOW, NOT EVER. and if anyone tries to? what will Gaelio do next? Is he gonna turn on Rustal soon? Will Mikazuki make it the place where starts it all & reunites both Atra & Kudelia??

That is my honest and truthful feelings on the subject, and I hope THAT LOUSY SONOVA BITCH TO DROP FUCKIN DEAD ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
Mar 26, 2017 6:21 AM
Nov 2016
What a lacklustre performance by the IBO cast. At this rate, I am not even sure if Mika is still the MC.....thought he will go berserk on enemies but seemed like his usual fighting with more determined expression :(

I feel like they should really increase the drive in the remaining episodes. We are at the last arc and still wanna go with slow storytelling mode. Where is the urgency??!! Started off with high hopes and now, what a disappointment...zzzzz
Mar 26, 2017 6:26 AM

Aug 2008
starkfish said:

I feel like they should really increase the drive in the remaining episodes. We are at the last arc and still wanna go with slow storytelling mode. Where is the urgency??!! Started off with high hopes and now, what a disappointment...zzzzz

-Assuming Mika and the few others survive in the finale, they should make a movie after that to compensate the seemingly depressing and disappointing feeling the viewers have on the show so far with its recent wham episodes. It's a crime to end a series with an awesome start and then giving us a downer and empty ending.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Mar 26, 2017 6:29 AM

Feb 2014
amc9988 said:
So this time we have a gundam series where the heroes lost and the villians win in the final battle huh...?

It depends on how you define a villain. In UC both Federation and Zeon/Neo Zeon had their believes. None of those factions was completely right or wrong. Most of those people where simply on the opposing sides.
Mar 26, 2017 6:32 AM
Dec 2014
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT HUSH HE WAS MEANT TO LIVE :(
Mar 26, 2017 6:38 AM
May 2012
I WOULD'VE RATHER SEE THAT FATFUCK NOBLESS GORDON DIES AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ORGA!!!
Mar 26, 2017 6:38 AM
Nov 2016
FalloutShounen3 said:
starkfish said:

-Assuming Mika and the few others survive in the finale, they should make a movie after that to compensate the seemingly depressing and disappointing feeling the viewers have on the show so far with its recent wham episodes. It's a crime to end a series with an awesome start and then giving us a downer and empty ending.
I dunno man....at the end, they just keep moving forward with no direction. I am not even sure of what IBO's strong points at this point. Wanna say mecha, storytelling and emotional roller coaster.....nah :/ mediocre IMO
Mar 26, 2017 6:39 AM
May 2012
Ictius said:
amc9988 said:
So this time we have a gundam series where the heroes lost and the villians win in the final battle huh...?

It depends on how you define a villain. In UC both Federation and Zeon/Neo Zeon had their believes. None of those factions was completely right or wrong. Most of those people where simply on the opposing sides.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS SHIT. NO, REALLY. NOT FOR ME.

TALK ABOUT IS GONNA BE WORST ENDING EVER.

GOOD GUYS LOST, BAD GUYS WINS. FUCK MY LIFE LITERALLY.
Mar 26, 2017 6:41 AM

Sep 2016
i know the series set up tekkadan and mcgills to fail, rustal is right that mcgills is greedy man who want all the power. same with orga. maybe the writer want to tell that don't aim too big, get the small happiness. tekkadan is a well-off company, but they are too greedy with their goal king of mars or whatever.

but this is just bad, the past few episode lacks impact and anti-climatic. every decisive moment and death is 'just happened'. Shino's death is very good though.

mcgills is from brilliant man suddenly become utter sore loser with nobody on his side until the end, even tekkadan wanted to sell him out. i predicted that mcgills with bael have some cunning plan like reviving mobile armor in mars, but nope, he just 'whatever do or die' suicide attack against rustal.

idk how you make final episode epic. every important characters already finished their role. tekkadan got no goal besides surviving or even suicide attack to buy time. and the final battle is against that loser julietta that should've been dead episodes ago. there is no tension whatsoever since everything is already over.

every revolution force died, survivor just living a irrelevant decent life, corrupt gjallanorn won maintaining status quo and that evil old man who killed orga still living a good life, nothing changes at all and there is no way Iok the Immortal changed gjallanhorn even if he become the leader. nothing happened.

disappointing, this mcgills revolution could be handled far better than this.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 26, 2017 6:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
So many people doubted and hated on Macky, calling him a bad guy etc and still didn't realize that he was Gjallarhorn's only hope....Rustal is a self righteous and disgusting cunt just like every other leader in that organization, Julietta is just a blind and ignorant Rustal fangirl, Galeo turned into a salty/butthurt attention whore and Iok is fucking Iok and they're all still fucking alive while all the good ones like Orga, Naze, Macky and now Hush (FUCK MY LIFE I WANTED YOU TO LIVE AND CARRY ON MIKA'S LEGACY) are all dead

I don't even know if I want to watch this finale because there's no way this is going to truly end on a happy note....Especially since my boy Eugene just told everyone to practically die....I wanted Eugene to be the new Orga god dammit and I just know he, Akihiro and Mika aren't gonna make it

Mari Okada, you are a heartless bastard that has taken away all of my hopes and dreams for this anime and I truly despise you lol
TokoyaMar 26, 2017 6:56 AM
Mar 26, 2017 6:56 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
[CAPS LOCK INTENSIFIES]

Seriously tho, that was intense.
Felt bad for Hush, his death got me a little bit more than Orga last week. I thought he'd be like the one who survive or something. :/
McGillis on the other hand ... well, it could've been worst.
Now i'm really curious about the ending, how many will die.
I still have a feeling that like 1 of the Tekkadan in the battlefield will survive and Julieta will die too.
Havent seen Iok so unless he surprise us appearing in the battlefield, looks like he'll survive. ._.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 26, 2017 7:05 AM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:
So many people doubted and hated on Macky, calling him a bad guy etc and still didn't realize that he was Gjallarhorn's only hope....Rustal is a self righteous and disgusting cunt just like every other leader in that organization, Julietta is just a blind and ignorant Rustal fangirl, Galeo turned into a salty/butthurt attention whore and Iok is fucking Iok and they're all still fucking alive while all the good ones like Orga, Naze, Macky and now Hush (FUCK MY LIFE I WANTED YOU TO LIVE AND CARRY ON MIKA'S LEGACY) are all dead

I don't even know if I want to watch this finale because there's no way this is going to truly end on a happy note....Especially since my boy Eugene just told everyone to practically die....I wanted Eugene to be the new Orga god dammit and I just know he, Akihiro and Mika aren't gonna make it

Mari Okada, you are a heartless bastard that has taken away all of my hopes and dreams for this anime and I truly despise you lol

I completely agree with everything you typed but mostly the McGillis part, I never ever saw him as a bad character others made him to be, he was quite confusing, his actions were at times but I never had doubts.

And Shino, of course, let's not forget about Shino.

Mar 26, 2017 7:10 AM

Apr 2014
all i can really say is looking forward to the final ep

and to be honest with how many people are dying i feel if all of them dont die then the ending will be for nothing imo and not even all of them but i feel in the end if anyone should die last it should be Mikazuki but i feel like they might push the harem bs to the very end which would really suck imo

but we'll see how they decide to end this
"one step at a time"
Mar 26, 2017 7:29 AM

Dec 2016
Damn there are just to many deaths for tekkadan....... Hush R.I.P and join with orga
Next week last episode TT..mika please don't die
Mar 26, 2017 7:44 AM

Feb 2013
Mika's speech was so emotive... he was really really mad, as expected, and there it goes Hush too. Stop killing all my shippings T___T
Mar 26, 2017 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Overall I think this was a good episode, but IMO this series took a strange 180° turn in this episode, it feels like it was rushed. And here's why:

1- As strange as it sounds, the episode wasn't focused on McGillis even while sharing his name as the title, which, in my opinion is a very, very bad thing to do; You could have used any other name for this episode, but creating an episode with a character's name usually focus on that character, be it their goals or their history, but in this episode we had only 5mins of McGillis speaking his mind and it was some kind of bittersweet regression about how he turn off his friends - which, in my perspective, did not have that great impact because he was abused as a child and was not from any noble family.

2-Tekkadan's resolve seems not to be a just cause; Even after Mikazuki speech, seems like most members of Tekkadan just did not care about their own feelings, Mikazuki included. I'm telling you guys this because Mikazuki himself is not using all his power to do what he can - that is saving his comrades and delaying the enemy units -, this can be proved with Hush's death. Why did he let Hush go and die? He could have exterminated half of the troops there if he used Barbatos's full power without restraints, but he let Hush die. The only other explanation for letting Hush die is that Mikazuki did not like him...

3-Rustal Ellion's is indeed a bad guy and Gaelio just don't give a damn; During the early parts of the episode, while Julieta was talking about how she hates "old evil people" we can see that Gaelio is somewhat unconfortable with how he do things and yet HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We do know that Gaelio is not a bad guy for this show's standard, we shared his motto in the early episodes of the first cour, how he saw Gjallarhorn as a rotten organization and that's why he stick to McGillis during that time. Now that he is again seeing how Gjallarhorn is doing their work, slaughtering an entire group of young soldiers just for the sake of saving face, I can't believe he is throwing all of his character's early concepts away for the sake of killing his nemesis(namely McGillis).

4-Almiria's sake as Lady Macbeth; You people can think I'm crazy, but Almiria is not a simple girl that got drag into the depths of war and suffering by McGillis alone. If I'm correct - and I truly hope this time I am not mistaken, for the love of all that is sacred in the world, please don't let me be wrong - McGillis had a Shakespearing end, a tragedy. Just like Macbeth he went crazy because he thought his cause was pure and just, ignoring how much power the enemy had and think he himself had ascended into godhood because of his pure and ruthless power incarnated as GS-01-Bael; Macbeth has thought the same and faced his ultimate death while thinking he was invincible because of some petty prophecies, all the while ignoring the bad position he was... He met his end by someone without sins and that was not born the conventional ways - Gaelio was reborn as Vidar, the spirit of vengeance. So, Almiria figure as Lady Macbeth should have been someone that lost her mind because of the killing and blood her beloved Macky shed, instead we got something like a "truly waifu for laifu", wishing to pay for the sins of the man whose only wish was to create a """""better world"""""(lots of quotes on this one because we know that McGillis shaped into a madman crazy for power that either wished anarchy to reign OR that Gjallarhorn rank should not be a hereditary organization OR EVEN that Gjallarhorn ceased to exist as a rulling power)

5-Even with all this problems we can get a good ending for such a great series; Don't get me wrong tho' this was not a bad episode, it's just that there are some plot holes from my perspective. We got follow some simple passes: a) Julietta go and arrest Nobliss Gordon as a weapon's dealer; b) Gaelio resolves to wipe Gjallarhorn's mess by himself now that he had destroyed the rebel and probably is the head of the family; c) Almiria's now as the head of Fareed family decide to do something by herself; d) Rustal Ellion got somewhat of a redemption or just die an horrible death and someone like Iok(with a pure heart but not very mature knowledge of how the world works) step up in his position; And finally e) Tekkadan's resting members - The people that are delaying the enemy included - live long and prosper in somewhat of a farm, doing their hard work for living that DO NOT INCLUDE BLODSHED. I think that if we follow this simple steps in the final episode we can get a """"good"""" ending despite all the suffering that ocurred.

I expect a lot of critics with my comment and I ask for you people to reply and ask for any mis-information or mistake that I commited. But I pledge your forgiveness because english is not my main language.

Cheers! o/
Gotta update this soon™
Mar 26, 2017 8:00 AM
May 2016
Great episode, awesome battle scene, especially when mcgillis and bael went all out against the whole army until he died. Mikazuki looks badass, and hush final moment with mikazuki feels so deep. RIP Hush, you'll be remembered!

So here comes some prediction:
- Gaelio will take on tekkadan's side (sort of) and have battle with julietta.
-----------------------------------------------or-----------------------------------------
-Gaelio will kill Rustal, and mikazuki will have a battle with julietta. but not really hoping that julietta will die tho
- The battle on the mars will end not because of one side is wiped out, but because rustal is proofed to be guilty and corrupt, and the troops are ordered to retreat.
- MAYBE gaelio will take mcgillis to the healing capsule, or whatever the name is and prevent mcgillis to die, because of the power of friendship.
- And in the end, we may have a timeskip to see how the life of tekkadan's member after all the problem they had.

now, let's see how things went up for the next episode.
Mar 26, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2014
They way how this episode became was very intense. Although I am pretty dang mad and upset on major plot armor if people want to call it became for so many of the the enemy has been getting. Depending on how the episode ends can determine how I am feel for the entire series of Iron blooded orphans in general. I look forward to it. Hopefully something can be concluded in a satisfying way.
Mar 26, 2017 8:16 AM

Oct 2014
The only disappointing thing for me is how McGilis was doing things out of his character lately, as some have already said, his plans were really reckless and just weird, was always thinking that he had a hidden card because the original plan was so reckless and not his kind of thinking! it feels as if all what he seemed to be preparing for was just nothing but this!!

Another point is Bael, I loved the fighting scene of Bael in this episode, it was truly amazing, and showed how amazing Bael looks while fighting, a truly great mobile suit with much of wasted potential. It is really weird, like Bael should be a symbol so strong and sacred, that fighting it should be deemed forbidden, I know lots of the big heads stood neutral because of it but it still feels meh how Rustal was able to fight the great Bael easily like this. Many within his fleet should have shown hesitation to do that if Bael is as worthy and sacred as it was shown to be, the media too was disappointing in that regard, Gallalhorn is hated by many and many oppose it, for a revolution like the one McGilis with Beal lead to be treated as a terrorism without any true insight about how the public feel and what stand does this act have in the limited world of IBO, it's a big mistake. Rustal is too op honestly, no media pressure, no other enemies, no public to oppose him, the sacred Bael is nothing in front of him and his fleet, as much as McGilis seems reckless and out of character lately, the story is just dismissing so many aspects that would have made the situation at least even for McGilis. The world of IBO is just so limited and incomplete.

That amazing episode about resurrecting Bael is now for nothing ;-;
LyubitMar 26, 2017 8:23 AM

Mar 26, 2017 8:20 AM
Sep 2014
Great freaking episode!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE WITNESSED GUNDAM HISTORY

GARMA HAS BEATEN CHAR!

REJOICE!!
Mar 26, 2017 8:21 AM

Sep 2016
Lyubit said:
The only disappointing thing for me is how McGilis was doing things out of his character lately, as some have already said, his plans were really reckless and just weird, was always thinking that he had a hidden card because the original plan was so reckless and not his kind of thinking! it feels as if all what he seemed to be preparing for was just nothing but this!!

Another point is Bael, I loved the fighting scene of Bael in this episode, it was truly amazing, and showed how amazing Bael looks while fighting, a truly great mobile suit with much of wasted potential. It is really weird, like Bael should be a symbol so strong and sacred, that fighting it should be deemed forbidden, I know lots of the big heads stood neutral because of it but it still feels meh how Rustal was able to fight the great Bael easily like this. Many within his fleet should have shown hesitation to do that if Bael is as worthy and sacred as it was shown to be, the media too was disappointing in that regard, Gallalhorn is hated by many and many oppose it, for a revolution like the one McGilis with Beal lead to be treated as a terrorism without any true insight about how the public feel and what stand does this act have in the limited world of IBO, it's a big mistake. Rustal is too op honestly, no media pressure, no other enemies, no public to oppose him, the sacred Bael is nothing in front of him and his fleet, as much as McGilis seems reckless and out of character lately, the story is just dismissing so many aspects that would have made the situation at least even for McGilis. The world of IBO is just so limited and incomplete.

Now that amazing episode about resurrecting Bael is now for nothing ;-;
yeah

mcgills epic bael resurection followed by big fuck you by gjallanhorn official, rustal troops, mars branch, media AND tekkadan. pathetic and shit direction tbh, mcgills just ant in this series. completely meaningless.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 26, 2017 8:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
soaru said:
Tokoya said:

I completely agree with everything you typed but mostly the McGillis part, I never ever saw him as a bad character others made him to be, he was quite confusing, his actions were at times but I never had doubts.

And Shino, of course, let's not forget about Shino.
Yeah I can't leave him, Lafter, Buscuit and Amida out either
Mar 26, 2017 8:34 AM
Oct 2007
Wow.. IBO went 100% downhill for me personally ever since the fight between Tekkadan and Mcgillis with Rustal. So tempted to drop the score to 6/10 since I don't think the last episode can save the show..

I think most of us who are speculating about what's going to happen next in the show overestimated the author..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.