Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Descending Stories
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2017 11:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, some of these characters are really showing their age now....

Interesting finale considering the timeline this took place at.
We got a rakugo performance as well from the main cast to show the artistic presentation of this series.

Overall, another great season overall. 8/10. The finale also captured a bit of surreal feel.
Mar 24, 2017 11:12 AM

Nov 2007
No OP.

The little kid growing up, and there's also little sister who just entered high school. The lady became female rakugo performer, reading what the reporter write. The reporter is suspecting the son's identity. That Sukeroku (he is a bit more mature even though his personality is the same) became new Yakumo, while his son is the new Kikuhiko. That old guy who served under Ishida-san's character is alive (wasn't he in the afterworld with Ishida-san's character last ep.?)

The theater that got burned is back in business. Kikuhiko's performance, about little boy asking his father to take him out. Then new Yakumo's performance, of what Ishida-san's character did when he was alone and seeing death. He saw Ishida-san's character while doing it. Enjoying Hanami at night.

I wonder what "unaired" scenes they omitted from TV airing. The BD-Box includes all 12 eps. which includes unaired scenes.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2017 12:18 PM

Aug 2015
TEN TEN TEN TEN 10/10.
Mar 24, 2017 1:17 PM

Aug 2015
So if I'm understanding correctly, Higuchi was basically implying that Yakumo was the real father of Shinnosuke? If so that's honestly one of the craziest revelations this anime has shown, and there have been quite a few so far.

Overall gonna miss the hell out of every character, what a wonderful show.
Mar 24, 2017 1:27 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Wow.....I can't believe that the crazy of mine many other ended up being correct....God damn that's crazy xDDDD And yes @Jack, Yakumo is the father

But other than that, I'm just speechless.....This finale had me smiling and laughing from beginning to end and I was sooooo happy to see that Matsuda-san didn't die and got to see this day....The last of that generation was able to make it and I'm just so emotional about it

The first season of this series was 10/10 and somehow the second season managed to top it 1000 fold.....This is truly one of the best of this decade and I'm so thankful that Deen adapted this

GOAT/10 So proud of Shin, Konatsu and Yotaro and I can I say that their daughter Koyuki is just way too adorable xD
TokoyaMar 24, 2017 1:49 PM
Mar 24, 2017 1:29 PM

Mar 2016
this is the type of show that will stay with you for a long time

10/10
Mar 24, 2017 1:32 PM

Sep 2007
I don't know what to think about Yakumo being young Shin's father. I just don't like that. I had this suspicion after the first season's last episode, but WTF why?!?!! he basically raised Konatsu, how could he sleep with her oh god. X_____x

I will miss this show. ;-;
Mar 24, 2017 1:38 PM

May 2012
Great watch from beginning to end.

Shinnosuke grew to be a doting older brother, huh? I suppose it makes sense considering how much he was doted on by his family too. Still curious on who exactly his real father is though. Guess we'll never know.

Yotaro grew to be a pretty wise old man, really love seeing the changes in the characters that come with the timeskips.

And... Matsuda didn't die?! Say what lol I thought it was heavily implied, but I guess he just got a free pass to see Kikuhiko off like he said in the previous episode.

Also, I noticed Shinnosuke took on "Kikuhiko" as his name? o_o That's nice to see, though pretty expected considering how much he respects Kikuhiko and with the Yakumo name being taken by Yotaro. I wonder who'll take up Sukeroku's in the future.

All in all, a great and memorable watch, and a lovely final episode.

Mar 24, 2017 1:41 PM

Apr 2012
I'm still shocked with all that guy's speculation, like wtf. But it's okay, I will overcome it one day haha
What an amazing show <3 great soundtrack, great art style, great story.
I also love the fact that it's a josei that got all its story adapted from the manga, very different from what we normally see in this industry.
Now I will miss the characters so much t.t
Mar 24, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2012
Welp, our finale has arrived at last. And, as expected, we've got a timeskip. 16 years. There were some surprises. Firstly....holy hell, Matsuda's still alive! 95 years old, my god man...good for you. :D And I gotta admit, his reflections near the end were actually what teared me up the most in this one. I'm very relieved to get confirmation that what really happened all those years ago remained a secret between them, a wise decision as far as I'm concerned. I can't say the same for bringing up the implications of Shin maybe being Yakumo's biological son. Eww...no show, just...no. That aside it was wonderful seeing everyone aged. Yotaro taking his place as the ninth Yakumo, Konatsu hers as the first female rakugo performer(though seeing her perform again woulda been nice), and their kids turning out so well. I loved Yotaro's scene with Shin, who clearly loves him deeply and considers him his father unquestioningly. And I'd say his daughter is definitely a daddy's girl. :D There were some nice nods to Yakumo such as his appearance in Shinigami, as well as a satisfying resolution to the fate of rakugo in general. This was pretty much as perfect a sendoff for these characters as I could have envisioned barring maybe 95 year old Yakumo being in a wheelchair besides Matsuda's. :D But that's debatable and his sendoff was handled excellently anyway. Anywho my final thoughts? Well as I explained last week I consider this season better than the first simply because it focused on the characters I was more interested in. The first of those two groups that the camera scrolled by near this episode's end. Was it the best show this season? Maybe...ask me again after Kobayashi finishes, but at this moment I'd say...yes. Either way there's really no doubt about it: Taken as a whole this 24 episode series is an anime masterpiece. 9/10
Mar 24, 2017 1:58 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I'm not gonna speak about the father reveal.

Brilliant second season, i was more into this one as soon as episode 7 aired. Really emotional and this finale was a good conclusion. Seeing grown up Shinosuke is a pleasure (he has such a good style of clothing). His sister is quirky as hell, we need more of her ;(

9/10, i gave the first season 8/10.
Mar 24, 2017 1:59 PM
Mar 2016
Talu said:
I don't know what to think about Yakumo being young Shin's father. I just don't like that. I had this suspicion after the first season's last episode, but WTF why?!?!! he basically raised Konatsu, how could he sleep with her oh god. X_____x

I will miss this show. ;-;

So, that's why she often losing her mind to Yakumo.Idk why but Kontasu acting a bit romantic to Yakumo in episode 11 still so weird to me.

Yeah, i will miss this show too dude. Such a fantastic series.
Mar 24, 2017 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
I didn't liked last two episodes so much as previous ones. I think that last scene of episode 10 ( listening to the radio, sakura flowers) would make better and more powerful ending.
Mar 24, 2017 2:13 PM

Aug 2016
I'm gonna miss this show so much; everything about it is so great and it was a brilliant ride.
One of the most meaningful anime pieces I have ever seen.
Mar 24, 2017 2:16 PM
Dec 2016
I think Higuchi's suspections were just fanservice to keep entertained the fanbase with this kind of theories. Why Konatsu would've to hide the identity of the biological father? As reminder, the autor is well known for her BL mangas, and if Yakumo VIII was the real Shinnosuke father, it would be disgusting af.
Great final for the season. I was very surprised at seein Matsuda still alive, and pleased watching how the cast aged.
Mar 24, 2017 2:16 PM

Jan 2016
Love this ending so much, love the series so much, this is truly one of my favorites. Even if it does have a little hiccup at the end with the implication of who Shinnosuke's real father was.... I just kinda wipe that from my memory and everything else is basically perfect.
You have shit taste, and then I have taste so shit it makes your taste look good
Mar 24, 2017 2:21 PM

Jul 2012
OMG!!!!
So, I was thinking the same thing when I put my eyes on Shunsuke ofr the first time, I mean, he has Yakumo's eyes and all...but the though of Konatsu and Yakumo sleeping together was so weird to me that I just took it out of my mind XD

Perfect wrap off for this show, gonna miss it ç-ç

Gving props to the really powerfull and beautiful message at the ending having old and young, men and women, easterns and westerns, all performing rakugo because rakugo is for all.

Matsudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I thought u died!! Best guy never dies >: )
taynisMar 24, 2017 3:23 PM

Mar 24, 2017 2:27 PM

May 2015
Shit...that was good. Matsuda is immortal (true story).
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 24, 2017 2:34 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What a fantastic and enjoyable series this is. And so it ends. I protest, Japan! I demand that for every 3 series with an impossibly powerful student council theme, you give us one more season of Shouwa Rakugo. More anime like this please.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 24, 2017 2:50 PM

Aug 2016
While I prefer S1 over S2, I just see them as one single piece overall & S2 ending really helps wrap up the overall themes of this anime. Truly, a beautiful story about life and how an art lives on through the generations of lives.

Now that Sangatsu & this are over, I feel like there's a void in my heart that next season probably won't be able to fill.
Mar 24, 2017 2:58 PM

Jul 2014
That father revelation at the end put me off quite considerably.
Mar 24, 2017 2:59 PM

Feb 2017
This anime was extremely amazing, and that word doesn't even make it justice.

There are a lot of things to talk about this episode, but what it really matters to me is that even at the vwey end, Rakugo Shinjuu didn't fail us a bit. It was full of melancholy, it had nice performances, and it managed to surprise us once more. I'm thankful Matsuda isn't dead, tho.

Some people talked about it, and it was a pretty interesting theory, but having sensei there putting into words what many of us thought at some point was something else altogether. Of course we weren't going to get a confirmation out of Konatsu's lips --just like Yakumo didn't let the secret of Sukeroku and Miyo's death scape from his own lips--, and the implications of Shin-chan being biologically related to Yakumo are /strong/. But you can see the resemblance there (that grace to move, those facial features), and it makes a lot of sense.

Gosh, the narrative, not only this episode's but of the entire series, was masterfully delivered. We saw our beloved characters' lives presenting parallelisms between them, being a reflection of each other, but being able to be unique. Bon/Kukihiko/Yakumo and Shin/Sukeroku/ both died, but they are just right there in Konatsu, in Yotaro, but specially, in Shin/Bon/Kukihiko. Names are such a big deal here, since they do more than just being passed down through generations. Shin-chan is not only the supposedly biologic heir of two bloodlines, he's carrying history within himself and he has become the embodiment of that legacy.

Circularity was another big thing in his series, and I was extremely pleased when Yotaro performed (his very own!) "Shinigami". This story started with that performance in a prison, changing the life of a man; a man who later became an apprentice,a father, a performer, and saved his own master. This story ended with "Shinigami", sixteen years after the master died, with new traditions of rakugo forming, with rakugo being more flexible and allowing women to participate. This ended with Yakumo becoming Yotaro's shinigami. And that's f*cking poetry, guys.

And rakugo continues...

I'm so glad I got to see this masterpiece week after week, and I'm surely going to miss it.
Mar 24, 2017 3:04 PM
Nov 2015
What a fantastic ending, Yota & Konatsu really showing their age damn.

tsubasalover mentioned unaired scene's to be released on the blu ray box.

This could disclose who the father of Shinnosuke. Im hoping it reveals it wasn't Yakumo but Mangetsu the "finally looked my way" dude.

Matsuda is going to outlive them all.

Different to s1 but I actually enjoyed s2 more than 1, still both amazing 9/10
Mar 24, 2017 3:33 PM
Aug 2014
Guys, Yakumo IS Shinnosuke's father. In episode 11 or was it 10, Konatsu says "I'm a slave to my blood." meaning that like her mother she had feelings for Kiku-san. Though it can have other interpretations...
Mar 24, 2017 3:35 PM

Oct 2013
I enjoyed the first season way more than the second. Still a great experience overall.
Not sure about the whole biological father thing...ehh.
Mar 24, 2017 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
dm106 said:
Guys, Yakumo IS Shinnosuke's father. In episode 11 or was it 10, Konatsu says "I'm a slave to my blood." meaning that like her mother she had feelings for Kiku-san. Though it can have other interpretations...

I had that theory about the father from season 1 but figured she revenge raped him or something, having his kid to get back at him somehow :-P
Mar 24, 2017 3:43 PM
Oct 2016
I have no words...........
Mar 24, 2017 3:46 PM

Dec 2015
Nice ending. I guess Matsuda was only near-death when the scene last episode happened. I'd really love to see some spin-off with young Matsuda now ha ha.
Mar 24, 2017 4:01 PM
Jan 2015
Matsuda's words about how worthy and beautiful it was for him to experience everything he did, is the perfect conclusion to the main theme the 2nd season explored. And the symbolic use of the cherry blossoms to end it all left it all clear and nice.

Fantastic ending, great show. One of my favorites of the whole decade. 8/10.
Mar 24, 2017 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
Yota is really the wise fool :D So loved his character, till the point to want to strive to be like him. I mean he's the man. The truth at this point does not matter, since he is the only father for Shinnosuke in the end. I questioned myself quite a few times: "Could I do it like him?". He deserves the respect he gets from people for a reason. Yep a world with many "fools" like him, seems like nice world.

Cheers also for Konatstu, the 2nd apprentice, and Shinnosuke, the next generation, both are new waves in Rakugo :)

And yep, Koyuki is definitely his daughter (never doubted it, just that it is so obvious, that is all) - so happy for Yota, Konatsu and Shinnosuke, since she is like the cherry on top that shows how great a family they are :D

Matsuda also was a nice surprise. Damn it, such a tease with his near death experience - I feel I was so played last week.

Yota's thoughts on human secrets so nicely summaries the whole series - it was like a roller coaster of revelations, hints and untold secrets :D Also filled with great scenes like the ohanami of generations. It was a great series that kept the level of tension at the right amount throughout the series. Even Yota's exit at the end was so natural, that I just feel satisfied and have to admit it: It is over but what a fun trip :D
Mar 24, 2017 4:14 PM

Mar 2008
It was a great ride. Episode 10 was a masterpiece, though e11 wasn't that great. This one was a good ending to the series, though Kiku being the father of Kona's child was out of nowhere. It seems a bit forced to me, though I don't think it's as strange as others because Kiku never really raised kona as his daughter, so there was never any kind of emotional parent-child relationship there.

I am surprisedt hat kind of thing happened since was someone that wanted to be alone and to tak Rakugo to his grave and having a kid would inevitably be something that works against it.

Then again he took Yota in, so I guesss his resolve on that wasn't that great. But it's also strange for him to accept Kona's advances anyway. Unlike other storytellers, he wasn't really shown to be a very lustful kinda guy. Maybe she reminded him of her mother...

The worst thing about this episode, though was not hearing Kona's performance I'd much rather have that than that bit with the Yakumo's and Sukeroku's sound only.
Mar 24, 2017 4:17 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Pretty decent finale. Not that common to see an epilogue episode set basically a full generation into the future

Overall though, I still couldn't help but find this season a bit boring a lot of the time. Nothing that happened in the present was quite as interesting as Yakumo's backstory. Though I really liked how they altered (sort of) Sukeroku's death scene because that was really poorly executed back in S1, and it made so much more sense like this. That aside though, in general the first season was definitely better I think

6 or maybe 6.5/10 overall, idk something like that. Bit crazy high ratings after the 1/5 boost I have to say but then again with an anime as niche as this one that's probably to be expected
Mar 24, 2017 4:27 PM
Aug 2014
m4rc0 said:
This one was a good ending to the series, though Kiku being the father of Kona's child was out of nowhere.

Though there was some hints before, like episode 10 and before that Kiku thanking the yakuza boss, since he took the bullet with Yotaro thinking Shin's father was him.
Mar 24, 2017 4:32 PM

Feb 2015
Am I the only one who thought Yakumo was the father all this time?

It made a lot of sense. The conversation between the Boss and mistress,Konatsu worries about being similar to her mother, Yakumo's feelings for Miyokichi, the interactions between Yakumo and the boss in later episodes, the portrayal of Konatsu's and Yakumo's relationship. It made a lot of sense

Shin is the spitting image of Yakumo
Xefeoria_NeovisMar 24, 2017 4:41 PM
As the years pass, I will find myself longing for the sight of the midnight moon
Mar 24, 2017 4:46 PM

Feb 2015
dm106 said:
m4rc0 said:
This one was a good ending to the series, though Kiku being the father of Kona's child was out of nowhere.

Though there was some hints before, like episode 10 and before that Kiku thanking the yakuza boss, since he took the bullet with Yotaro thinking Shin's father was him.
''

Exactly my thoughts

There were a lot of hints throughout the series. Especially in episode 9 & 10
Xefeoria_NeovisMar 24, 2017 4:53 PM
As the years pass, I will find myself longing for the sight of the midnight moon
Mar 24, 2017 4:54 PM
Jan 2013
AholePony said:
dm106 said:

I had that theory about the father from season 1 but figured she revenge raped him or something, having his kid to get back at him somehow :-P
I have always hinted since season 1 that Konatsu have some feelings with Yakumo. Then that episode in season 2 happened where they said Shin was the son of that Yakuza boss so I gave up. What you said about revenge kinda made sense. I'm not aghast with this revelation because I always felt that it was there.

Everything comes full circle. So now Shinnosuke got both bit of Sukeroku and Yakumo. Hahaha. Confirming that my hunches were right made me love this series even more. I don't see it disgusting compared to Usagi Drop. Sorry.
Mar 24, 2017 4:54 PM

Jan 2016
Really great to see Yota inherit the Yakumo name and for Rakugo to continue, this time with people of all races, genders, and age. The children are adorable. And of course, we had to end with Shinigami, the story that got him into rakugo in the first place.

Overall, I prefer season 1 for providing just a slightly more interesting story (I'm a sucker for historical settings), but S2 is still a fantastic continuation. 9.5/10.
I'm just confused by the whole concept of scoring by "Writing and characters." If you're not entertained, why should you care?
Mar 24, 2017 4:55 PM
Feb 2012
I don't often rate a show a full 10/10. This is one of those moments.

Thanks for the ride and so long, Yakumo-sensei.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 24, 2017 5:06 PM

Apr 2016
And thus, a legendary anime comes to and end. Lovely final performance, wouldn't you say? All we can do is make like the characters, and look back fondly. I am so glad I watched this anime, both seasons of it. The gripping drama, the masterful directing, the amazing and surprisingly memorable music, and so much more, this anime is a sight to behold and I'm sure it will go down in history as one of the finest anime of the 21st century.
Mar 24, 2017 5:14 PM

Jul 2016
I cried. Again.
This is such a realistic anime, even the supernatural elements it has seem plausible. Wow.

Kinda shocked by the fact that Shinnosuke is probably Yakumo's son. I mean, nice revelation, but I'm kinda creeped out because they were like father and daughter...I mean...he raised Konatsu...and Shinnosuke was born when Yakumo was pretty old so...yeah... Although I did see this coming, I mean Shinnosuke looks like Yakumo so much!

And the credits, oh God. Hearing Yakumo and Sukeroku's rakugo was so nostalgic and a great way of honoring their death.

I'm going to miss watching this every week.

Total Score: 8/10
ZurakiMar 25, 2017 11:36 AM
Mar 24, 2017 5:18 PM

Apr 2009
Kinda amazing how the author managed to murder both Yakumo and Konatsu characters and the series in 2 minutes. What a fuck-up of an ending, had hard time enjoying the rest of the episode after that and it retroactively made the whole S2 worse.

Mar 24, 2017 5:21 PM

Feb 2015
chinvincible said:
AholePony said:

I have always hinted since season 1 that Konatsu have some feelings with Yakumo. Then that episode in season 2 happened where they said Shin was the son of that Yakuza boss so I gave up. What you said about revenge kinda made sense. I'm not aghast with this revelation because I always felt that it was there.

Everything comes full circle. So now Shinnosuke got both bit of Sukeroku and Yakumo. Hahaha. Confirming that my hunches were right made me love this series even more. I don't see it disgusting compared to Usagi Drop. Sorry.

Exactly how I felt. Rakugo didn't pull an Usagi drop here. I t made sense and I always knew it was there. Had to wait till the last episode for the revealation.

The ending was fitting
Mar 24, 2017 5:21 PM

Oct 2012
Nice and pretty nostalgic ending, it was actually good move to fast forward to late 90s.
Funny to see Matsuda still alive :D

So Kiku actually died few years before the end of Shouwa era. But it was good to see that my theory I had about Shin's father was actually true :) Well, they even made him to Kiku's likeness so that's only telling. And I like Koyuki too, she seem like pretty genki type of character and even her hairdo was made to reflect the era she was born in.

All in all I really enjoyed the series. Its second part was maybe a bit worse in terms of rakugo perfomances (you can't simply beat Hayashibara Megumi and Yamadera Kouchi's voice acting as we were reminded in the last ep) and I kinda missed the drama and the beginning of the era of the previous cour but it was still good and even original at times. Passing of an era and generation switch was certainly nice theme.

7/10
Mar 24, 2017 5:29 PM
Jul 2014
Easily one of the best anime I've seen so far. I haven't said this since I finished Mushishi, but this show is definitely a masterpiece.

Hard to say which I season I enjoyed more S1 or S2(tempted to say S2 slightly), but regardless both parts are equally fantastic. I honestly don't understand anyone that says S1 was significantly better, that's just not true.

Unforgettable series for me, and I can certainly see myself watching it again in the future.
Mar 24, 2017 5:33 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Shed some tears of joy when i saw Matsuda.
Mar 24, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2015
Manly tears were shed especially when Matsuda appeared. I thought he died but I'm glad he survived. Beautiful ending to a masterpiece of a series. 10/10
Mar 24, 2017 5:36 PM

Oct 2012
Hydra0411 said:

For all the people who are confused about this revelation they actually forshadowed it well, and even though they didn't go as far as to tell it, they made it pretty much obvious as early as this scene in episode 2:

So just rewatch that part to get the hint.
Mar 24, 2017 5:44 PM

Feb 2015
Mich666 said:
Hydra0411 said:

For all the people who are confused about this revelation they actually forshadowed it well, and even though they didn't go as far as to tell it, they made it pretty much obvious as early as this scene in episode 2:

So just rewatch that part to get the hint.

I'm glad there are people who noticed the hints other than me
Mar 24, 2017 6:04 PM

Sep 2014
Such a beautiful ending, I'm really going to miss this series.

I am slightly conflicted with Shinnosuke's origin though.
Mar 24, 2017 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
lol at the revelation in the middle there with sensei implying that Yakumo was the father of Shin-chan. They do look almost exactly alike and this is a Josei after all.

I guess the sterotypes of old Japanese guys in Jav and hentai are true (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵).
Although that changes my perspective on what he might have been apologizing for.
SoundsOfTheWild3Mar 24, 2017 6:52 PM
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

84 by Lemon_Snickers »»
Sep 21, 1:49 AM

Poll: » Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

119 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Aug 13, 3:20 PM

» Who is the father of Konatsu's first child? *SPOIER?* ( 1 2 )

OGOTAKU - Mar 12, 2017

70 by Kriptonid09 »»
Jun 28, 5:21 PM

» Bit surprised to see s2 rated higher than s1

Korppi - Aug 9, 2017

11 by Pursueth »»
Feb 26, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2017

103 by prozyne »»
Jan 2, 9:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.