Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 16, 2017 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh the beach episode. Took about half the season but it eventually came.
They also introduced Saki. (what a mischievous girl)

Neko didn't waste much time trying to get Masamune as expected. Masamune didn't waste much time expressing that he's in a "relationship" with Aki. Man, I thought that moment was lolworthy.

Of course they would have a test of courage thing.
The way Saki ran like an idiot was priceless.
Feb 16, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2015
Adagaki-sama, you should have told Yuisaki earlier. About bringing along ONLY one man for the vacation, which is Impossible. And considering your body "lack", you still have a boyfriend right? LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 16, 2017 8:37 AM
Sep 2012
Didn't expect a petite girl like Yoshino to have such big breasts. Dam how does she carry those things with such a small body.

So that blond boy, that is really a girl? It is the classic girl thinks he is a boy, I have seen it before in other series.

And don't tell me the adult secretary has falling for him. I know Japan has different ages of consent but still.
Feb 16, 2017 8:58 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Okay, we're more than halfway through this anime now and I still don't see how and why so many manga readers dislikes this series so much or why some people jumped ship (Like Chibi Reviews)

I mean, yeah ever since Neko came in our main ship sailing has halted but regardless of that, her presence in this series hasn't really done much lol....This episode was a great reminder of that even (Unless Neko does something big pertaining to the reveal of her intentions/identity soon)

Anyway, this episode was great and very funny and I especially liked the haunted house scene....The secretary lady is funny (And hot af) and I like how salty of a woman she is xDD I was dying by how she got a kick from Aki being so cruel to men since she personally always gets walked all over by men lol

Still, I must say that all of the girls including the secretary were all 10/10 would definitely smash status (Man I wish this had some QUALITY and UNCENSORED ecchi fanservice in it lol).....And Aki just gets more and more adorable with each episode and also I really liked that heart to heart moment that Masamune had with the secretary.....That was really nice and I like the idea of him slowly warming up to everyone in Aki's life

When they get together (And we all know that they will eventually), it's the little things like this that's gonna make their relationship that much more better and I can't wait to see it play out
TokoyaFeb 16, 2017 9:03 AM
Feb 16, 2017 9:09 AM

May 2015
Beach episode is always good. :)
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 16, 2017 9:12 AM

Dec 2012
New girl added to Makabe's Harem!

Feb 16, 2017 9:17 AM

Apr 2015
That was a pretty good episode imo
felt like it finished pretty fast
Feb 16, 2017 9:17 AM

Sep 2016
What the hell is Nisekoi doing in my Masamune-kun no Revenge?
Yet these hands will never hold anything.
Thus I pray, Unlimited Waifu Works!

Feb 16, 2017 9:21 AM

Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
Okay, we're more than halfway through this anime now and I still don't see how and why so many manga readers dislikes this series so much or why some people jumped ship (Like Chibi Reviews)

I mean, yeah ever since Neko came in our main ship sailing has halted but regardless of that, her presence in this series hasn't really done much lol....This episode was a great reminder of that even (Unless Neko does something big pertaining to the reveal of her intentions/identity soon)

Anyway, this episode was great and very funny and I especially liked the haunted house scene....The secretary lady is funny (And hot af) and I like how salty of a woman she is xDD I was dying by how she got a kick from Aki being so cruel to men since she personally always gets walked all over by men lol

Still, I must say that all of the girls including the secretary were all 10/10 would definitely smash status (Man I wish this had some QUALITY and UNCENSORED ecchi fanservice in it lol).....And Aki just gets more and more adorable with each episode and also I really liked that heart to heart moment that Masamune had with the secretary.....That was really nice and I like the idea of him slowly warming up to everyone in Aki's life

When they get together (And we all know that they will eventually), it's the little things like this that's gonna make their relationship that much more better and I can't wait to see it play out

I don't think uncensored ecchi would be good for this series, since I believe it's very good the way it's now and just adding that ecchi would feel unfitting for me(don't get the wrong idea, I love ecchi harems, it's just that for this series I feel it's not correct)
Feb 16, 2017 9:31 AM

Jul 2016
Hey, about that quick flashback about Adagaki, Yuisaki mentioned about "that rather round boy", is it possible if that rather round boy is actually Masamune? And the reason why Adagaki hate the boys is actually Masamune himself? That would be a real plot twist. I mean, maybe that time Adagaki like him, but she can't express well and her pride come first. Well, let's just watch it till the end.
Feb 16, 2017 9:32 AM

Oct 2015
I'm not sure if Masamune is getting more females friends or female enemies at this point :D
Feb 16, 2017 9:34 AM

May 2015
uggh, a little underwhelming with this one. I'm not sure what I'm expecting with it anymore.
Feb 16, 2017 9:38 AM

Oct 2008
This episode was great. Just enough comedy and interaction between our two MCs. Gradually revealing a bit of Aki's past (which by now is getting obvious). ALL THESE KOJUUROUKYUN MOMENTS TOO
Best of all Neko didn't get to do anything, but I fear it's just a brief respite.
Feb 16, 2017 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
Makabe is making his harem bigger each episode it pass, someone needs to stop him!
Probably the funniest episode so far, mostly thanks to the horror house and Yuisaki's antics. I hope we will see more of her later.
Feb 16, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
The test of courage was fun, but the rest was very boring.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 16, 2017 9:57 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, so much fun. :D

Makabe making plays. XD I loved how he decided to just state upfront that he was Aki's boyfriend. He used Aki's personality to his advantage really well. Well Played my man. ;)

Aki's tsun was super adorable this episode. <3
Aki and Neko looked gorgeous in their swimsuits.

Haunted house segment was just hilarious, the secretary running scene especially was priceless. XD
Really loved that honest talk the secretary and Makabe had at the end. :)

And finally, I agree with everything @Tokoya has to say. It's all these simple little things that form the heart of Aki and Makabe's relationship. I'm sure all these small developments are eventually gonna culminate in a really sweet and satisfying ending. (Unless of course Makabe pulls a fast one on us and goes for the revenge ending. XD)
Feb 16, 2017 10:03 AM

Jun 2016
Not a big fan of beach episodes, but this was a nice episode. Aki is the best character in this anime.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
Feb 16, 2017 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Makabe pretending to be Aki's boyfriend was smart. He used her personality to his advantage. The haunted house scenes were funny. Saki running scared was hilarious. Her plan backfired.
Feb 16, 2017 10:37 AM

Jun 2014
A beach episode with a test of courage. Pretty standard stuff but it was still somewhat entertaining.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 16, 2017 10:39 AM

Apr 2013

She's here too? Who else is making a special guest appearance in this show?
Feb 16, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2015
Yes! The Christmas cake is finally here. It's a shame we won't be seeing more of her.
Feb 16, 2017 11:11 AM

Nov 2015
Good beach episode. I know it's too soon for this, but I want a second season.
Feb 16, 2017 11:15 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
evyyy said:
Tokoya said:

I don't think uncensored ecchi would be good for this series, since I believe it's very good the way it's now and just adding that ecchi would feel unfitting for me(don't get the wrong idea, I love ecchi harems, it's just that for this series I feel it's not correct)
I know, and I agree but COME ON MAN....THIS BEACH EPISODE WAS TOO MUCH FOR MY BODY TO HANDLE LMAO xDDD
Feb 16, 2017 11:26 AM
Jul 2016
How do i add a picture to this comment? But this anime is going by too fast. Lets hope depending on this anime that there is a spin off or second season or something. Its too adorable and awesome. Tsundere are the waifus.
"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent. People fail because they don't understand the hard work necessary to be successful."
-Yukino Yukinoshitta
Feb 16, 2017 11:38 AM

Jan 2016
Not bad, the first part was rather bland but from the horror segment onwards, it got much better. Yuisaki was adorable at the end when she was having a talk with Masamune :3
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 16, 2017 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Yoshino in a shirt :O my goodness.

Summer vaca and masamune fakes the boyfriend route to get closer to aki.
Test of courage haunted house plans falls apart but yuisaki now accepts masamune.

Feb 16, 2017 11:48 AM

May 2012
I'd honestly forgotten about Yuisaki.

The horror part with Yuisaki running out screaming and scaring everyone was pretty funny.

Pretty fun episode.

Feb 16, 2017 11:55 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new strong contender for best girl. Yuisaki.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 16, 2017 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
I usually dislike beach episodes but this one was great. Probably my favorite episode so far!
Feb 16, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2013
Does everyone in Japan own their own island villa?? lol Yoshino is great as usual <3

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Feb 16, 2017 12:08 PM

Nov 2016
Aki might be the best girl for Makabe, but Yuisaki is the best girl for me :3
Feb 16, 2017 12:21 PM

Feb 2008
Back to the good episodes, I love episode sevens for... many reasons.

When Aki has screentime, show becomes way more enjoyable. Pretty fun episode overall, the common fanservice episode didn't fail to deliver.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

Feb 2014
The test of courage was really amusing, especially after seeing Yuisaki's scare plan blow up in her face thanks to Yoshino's Jason-like costume, completed with a working chainsaw.

Masamune's quick plan paid off at the start and thus, made his conversations with Adagaki all the more entertaining. At least he was able to get an honest thank you from her after this episode's events had played out.

Overall, this episode was funny and it also had plenty of fanservice with the swimsuits. It's a shame that Yoshino didn't wear one though. D=
Feb 16, 2017 12:46 PM

Jul 2013
Farabeuf said:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new strong contender for best girl. Yuisaki.
I have to totally agree with this, really.
Feb 16, 2017 12:48 PM

Mar 2016
Screw all these deceptive, spiteful women. I've got your OTP right here.

Feb 16, 2017 1:21 PM

Jun 2016
And another one joins the harem lol
Feb 16, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
I don't really like this show all that much, but the horror part was fucking funny.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Feb 16, 2017 1:27 PM

Oct 2016
Cornbread78 said:
uggh, a little underwhelming with this one. I'm not sure what I'm expecting with it anymore.

Just say it lol. That episode was bad.
Feb 16, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2016
ChromeEagle said:

If it doesn't becomes canon till the end of the seires, I quit

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Feb 16, 2017 3:01 PM

May 2015
Nexu said:
And another one joins the harem lol

I HIGHLY doubt it. She'll probably never show up again.

Feb 16, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2015
Man secretary-chan plan backfire... Lol! This was one of the best courage test scene I saw in a while...

Masamune plan didn’t go as planned but he got the same outcome he imagined but with different girl... Lucky bastard!
Feb 16, 2017 3:05 PM

Nov 2008
I swear to god im getting really tired of seeing that.

They REALLY NEED TO make a Friday the 13Th movie where Jason uses a chainsaw for a kill.

Also yay, now Masamune has a hot older woman that likes him to, nice.
HollowIchigo58Feb 16, 2017 3:24 PM
Feb 16, 2017 3:56 PM

Jun 2014
Im starting to like this show more and more with each episode.

Great work, still curious about the orange haired lady tho
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2016
Well here's the beach episode.

Okay yes this anime is generic but, I still like it. Every anime fan needs one of these series once in a while just to chill out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2017 4:00 PM

Dec 2009
Not generic at all, this was golden! Old tropes, but applied in a really creative way that makes is so fresh and funny.

This hubristic woman thought she could get the better of them, but was in way over her head LOL

It's like a war between superpowers, you don't butt in, because if you do, you're gonna get squished.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 16, 2017 4:02 PM

Mar 2008
I knew Yoshino's tits were deceptively large, but Jesus FUCK!
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Feb 16, 2017 4:29 PM

Dec 2016
It was rather enjoyable watching Yuisaki throughout this episode.

Jason Voorhees Vs Ghostface.
Feb 16, 2017 4:44 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Yoshino such a savage little girl. Poor Yuisaki will never be the sama again xD

Makabe's got quite a harem lol
- Neko's smug face
- Kojuuro's innocent look.

Over at the beach
Neko being all over Makabe lol
Luckily Aki stepped in and took Makabe away. Liked the wink she gave to Makabe, cute, and even when she's not in school she still wants her high carb food xD

Feb 16, 2017 5:26 PM

Sep 2014
Finally. I've been waiting for the anime to catch up to this point in the manga. Things are going to get interesting from here on out.

Watching it was so much better than reading it. Although it's exactly as I imagined it would, hearing everything and seeing it made it so much better. That Jason mask was hilarious. Although I thought the summer beach was two chapters long and included something else. Not sure if something small was cut from it. Oh well.

Oh, almost forgot about the introduction of the secretary. Just one of much more still to be introduced to make shit fun.

And now, for my fans that like what I've been doing this season with some shows (you know who you are (>_<).....God presents to you more gifts......

Love how we go from innocence

To straight up boss bitch

Now on to the next event.
Feb 16, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
DW_lazy said:
ChromeEagle said:

If it doesn't becomes canon till the end of the seires, I quit

Would that count as a childhood friend winning? But they never win.

Also, Neko's mischievous plan is still a mystery, ever for the Master.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.