Forum Settings
Forums

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

New
Feb 7, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2016
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
DhaarokJul 8, 2017 10:27 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 7, 2017 6:16 PM

Apr 2013
Hang around street corners.

Wait for a girl to bump into you.

Always help the girl up—never the toast.

Live happily ever after.

Feb 7, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2016
Valium said:

Live happily ever after.

I wasnt expecting the get a "waifu" reply to be the first
Feb 7, 2017 6:32 PM

Feb 2015
kingraptor724 said:
Valium said:

Live happily ever after.

I wasnt expecting the get a "waifu" reply to be the first

You might get that kind of replying when I posted first... Damn...

I dunno man, knock on someone's doorbell and ran.

Jan 2012
ask @Ardanaz if you don't know him, he is a Mal mod and have been there or you could just read about his japan trip

here
https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=790558

Aug 2016
>Notice a cute mysterious girl on a hill, and have your eyes meet for a split second.

>The next day, you will see her again. Most likely at some kind of historical landmark or tourist attraction.

>Follow her. It's completely okay to do so because of the eye contact you guys had at the beginning.

>Discover that she either A) is a daughter of a wealthy nobleman, whose family holds jurisdiction over the surrounding area. or B) has some kind of psychic power that allows her to speak with animal spirits.

>Follow generic adventure romance MC route and get the girl after a few episodes.

edit: DAMMIT I JUST READ REPLIES SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT

or...idk, go to akiba and visit a maid cafe, that sounds fun.
Feb 7, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2016
cav said:
>Notice a cute mysterious girl on a hill, and have your eyes meet for a split second.

>The next day, you will see her again. Most likely at some kind of historical landmark or tourist attraction.

>Follow her. It's completely okay to do so because of the eye contact you guys had at the beginning.

>Discover that she either A) is a daughter of a wealthy nobleman, whose family holds jurisdiction over the surrounding area. or B) has some kind of psychic power that allows her to speak with animal spirits.

>Follow generic adventure romance MC route and get the girl after a few episodes.

edit: DAMMIT I JUST READ REPLIES SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT

or...idk, go to akiba and visit a maid cafe, that sounds fun.

Maid cafe eh? Seems pretty damn cringe but sounds good. Thanks for the laugh tho FeelsGoodMan
Feb 7, 2017 6:39 PM

Apr 2016
cav said:
...idk, go to akiba and visit a maid cafe, that sounds fun.

Basically this. I've been in Japan last month and Akihabara and some money for the arcades is everything you need. Pick up a visit on a temple, it'll take you like 2 hours, probably less. Visit a Japanese bath, really refreshing and relaxing. Go to a maid cafe, it's cringe, but do it for the expierience. Go on a sightseeing platform, visit the tokyo tower, there is still so much to see, but it's just up to you what you want to see.

Don't go into a shop for figurines or anime merchandise in general. The shop won't let you go until you spent 200 bucks and you still feel like you need more :c

PS: 100Yen=~85cts, I've spent 'em like they were worth 10cts in the arcades lmfao.
Feb 7, 2017 6:39 PM

Jun 2014
I'd recommend finding out what stores have the best prices on older games, because there's lots of places to buy them in Japan, but some places are much more expensive than others.

Feb 7, 2017 6:40 PM

Jul 2015
Idk I've never been, but eat lots of Japanese food for me and have fun!
Feb 7, 2017 6:46 PM

Jan 2016
Dimethylanime said:
Idk I've never been, but eat lots of Japanese food for me and have fun!

Thanks hahaha Im a sushi and seafood lover so I know thats one of the biggest parts of the trip for me since I plan to eat out at different places 3 times a day. So excited just wish I had every day scheduled
Feb 7, 2017 6:57 PM

Sep 2007
Spend your life savings on pachinko or go to a maid cafe.

Feb 7, 2017 6:57 PM
Jul 2018
I heard there are places where you can legally get a blowjob, go there, there are also pantsu machines where you can buy used panties in all the sizes, colours and smells you want.
Feb 7, 2017 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
dude you should have held off till 2020 the Olympics is a event that rarely happens
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 7, 2017 11:27 PM

Dec 2015
I think checking out the local food is the best thing you can do.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 7, 2017 11:34 PM

Mar 2008
I would go to the hell springs, suicide forest, and that island filled with bunnies.
Feb 8, 2017 12:10 AM

May 2014
You really need to try Daigaku Imo and Okonomiyaki c:
Feb 8, 2017 4:34 AM

Apr 2015
DONT FORGET TO LINE UP FOR 2 HOURS TO EAT SOME RAMEN! Oh and go to the maid cafes, you dont need to tell anybody!
Feb 8, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2015
You should be taller than most men there, just become the alpha male you've always wanted to be and pick up at bars and clubs. Don't tell me you're going there for weebshit rather than sexual conquest.
Status_EffectFeb 8, 2017 4:42 AM
Feb 8, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2016
What else aside clubbing ofc? They have decent clubs there.

Lines
Feb 8, 2017 4:43 AM

Feb 2013
Go to Akihabara of course.
And I would also go to a maid cafe to get a heart on my omlette.
Feb 8, 2017 4:58 AM

Jun 2015
Don't go to Akihabara please. Tokyo is more than that.

I dunno about itinerary(I have a sibling there who does that for us) but save some money for food rather than souvenirs.
Feb 8, 2017 10:37 AM

Mar 2014
you can meet up with me at a punk show if youre still in tokyo on the 12th ;)
other than that, no theres nothing to do.

i saw this dude yesterday who had his entire trip planned out and even proper times to take a rest and stuff, and here i am going to punk shows in difrent cities on the first 2 days (when i should sleep away my jetleg) and after that i have no idea untill the 2nd week, wich has gigs almost every day.

Nakano Broadway is a great place. you should check it out. anime goods heaven.
also Village Vanguard is a very interesting store wich is in almost every neighborhood in Tokyo.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 8, 2017 9:47 PM

Apr 2016
look up wtf is there to do in japan

besides just enjoying the scenery and the people.

I'd say feel strange.

More
Yummy
Flavors

TripHop
VGM
Hope
Trance
Feb 8, 2017 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
So you're going there, but you don't know what to do there? that's pretty strange.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Feb 8, 2017 10:37 PM

Dec 2014
What I would do is eat a lot of food there and get lost wandering the city.
Is this where you live?

Feb 8, 2017 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
kingraptor724 said:
I leave march5th and havent planned anything other than arriving in tokyo spending a week and then spending a week in kyoto. Not that weebs would know any better but Im really open for any suggestions whatsoever on how to spend my time there for 2 weeks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PeHDQshJ0s

THE ULTIMATE TOKYO TRAVEL GUIDEO
Feb 8, 2017 10:43 PM

Jun 2015
  • Climb Mount Fuji
  • Get eaten by bears
  • Get friendly with some tentacle monsters
Feb 9, 2017 7:57 PM

Mar 2016
If I were you, I would go to...

- Akihabara
- Aokihagara Forest
- Mt. Fuji
- Ride Shinkansen
- Food trip
- Shrines
Feb 9, 2017 10:32 PM

Jul 2016
If you really know about Japan, there's pinsaros and soaplands. The first one means "erection salon" and you get a blowjob. I'm too lazy to describe a soapland right now because it's a lot more expensive and has a lot more room for dissatisfaction.
Feb 9, 2017 10:53 PM

Sep 2015
i've been to tokyo in 2014. i'd recommed checking out the resaurants around the fishmarket and the roppongi hills sky deck

akiba is ok for one day or two, but really nothing special.

btw stay away from the sky tree. expensive, long waiting lines and kinda boring.

IpreferEcchi said:
If you really know about Japan, there's pinsaros and soaplands. The first one means "erection salon" and you get a blowjob. I'm too lazy to describe a soapland right now because it's a lot more expensive and has a lot more room for dissatisfaction.

and who in his right mind would want to get a blowjob from a japanese whore?
Nigami_ShinFeb 9, 2017 10:59 PM

Feb 9, 2017 10:56 PM

Jul 2016
Nigami_Shin said:
and who in his right mind would want to get a blowjob from a japanese whore?

I would. Sex positive people are the best people.
Feb 9, 2017 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
Visit different districts using the Yamanote line.
Akihabara is a given.
Feb 10, 2017 12:29 AM

May 2012
Sit in your room watching anime and updating your list.
Feb 11, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
Where are you staying in Tokyo?
Hope you enjoy your trip and feel free to ask questions.
I live in Tokyo but I am not family with Kyoto.
I have just been there for school trip.
Feb 11, 2017 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
Go on the train and molest school girls. I heard it's common.
Feb 19, 2017 8:08 PM

Jan 2016
Yumehara said:

I arrive in haneda and going to head to shinagawa where my room is. Im paying like $240 in for 2 train tickets between tokyo and kyoto. the jr 2 week pass is like $450 so its not worth it for me. I just know nothing about tokyo locations or where stuff is, Im just really confused what to do and how to get around if I wont be using the jr pass
Feb 20, 2017 7:10 AM

Nov 2016
Go sushi hunting and catching kappas.
Feb 20, 2017 12:43 PM

Mar 2014
kingraptor724 said:
Yumehara said:

I arrive in haneda and going to head to shinagawa where my room is. Im paying like $240 in for 2 train tickets between tokyo and kyoto. the jr 2 week pass is like $450 so its not worth it for me. I just know nothing about tokyo locations or where stuff is, Im just really confused what to do and how to get around if I wont be using the jr pass

you can get around inside Tokyo (i think Kyoto too) using the Suica card, its a prepaid card you can get and charge at any station, including the airport, charging instuctions are available in english, and very easy to understand.
also all tokyo metro lines have various signs in both english and japanese showing you the next station, or even the entire route it will take inside the trains. the trains also have colored stripe on them wich is the same as the color portraied on the metro maps, so its easy fo figure out wich one to get.
i find getting around in tokyo is easier than any city i've visited in my own country.

also really important tip is to get a japan wifi app on your phone, i use one with a red logo. it is seriously almost impossible to find wifi without it. please believe me here, it will save you a lot of trouble.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 20, 2017 1:52 PM

Jan 2015
Visit their beaches
Go to one of their onsen bath thingy what do you call them
try their foods and dishes

I dunno never been to Japan.

Feb 20, 2017 2:34 PM

Mar 2014

... Here's one attraction you're sure to get bored of immediately
Feb 20, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2016
gizter13 said:
kingraptor724 said:

you can get around inside Tokyo (i think Kyoto too) using the Suica card, its a prepaid card you can get and charge at any station, including the airport, charging instuctions are available in english, and very easy to understand.
also all tokyo metro lines have various signs in both english and japanese showing you the next station, or even the entire route it will take inside the trains. the trains also have colored stripe on them wich is the same as the color portraied on the metro maps, so its easy fo figure out wich one to get.
i find getting around in tokyo is easier than any city i've visited in my own country.

also really important tip is to get a japan wifi app on your phone, i use one with a red logo. it is seriously almost impossible to find wifi without it. please believe me here, it will save you a lot of trouble.

Very useful info, arigato The wifi thing is exceedingly useful and I have not heard it before
Feb 21, 2017 10:01 AM

Mar 2014
kingraptor724 said:
gizter13 said:

Very useful info, arigato The wifi thing is exceedingly useful and I have not heard it before

yeah, my first trip there was planned even worse than you, but the night before leaving i looked into a load of stuff and found out about the wifi problem. i met some other travelers that complained about not being able to find any wifi, and they where pretty thankfull when i told em about the app.

don't know if you knew it already, but this site is perfect to find out how to get to places, i used it for everything.
https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Tokyo-Haneda-Airport-HND/Shinagawa

i am going back next month too, cant wait to see my friends again, got a better planning than last time, and my friends are helping me out with it too.
are you traveling alone? do you have any contacts there already? i didnt mind spending some days on my own, but personally prefer to be out with other people, especially those that know the city.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 21, 2017 10:26 AM

Feb 2015
Run around and call everyone a baka I would personally try and go to all of the scenic drops, the country is beautiful
Feb 21, 2017 10:30 AM

Apr 2012
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fushimi_Inari-taisha
Here you go. For kicks, count how many steps it took you. To walk through all the torii.
Feb 21, 2017 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Just go to Akiba. There's a lot of stuff to do.
Feb 21, 2017 10:57 PM

Dec 2009
There's stuff all over Japan lol! There's constant social things like mixers you can tag into, arcades, lots of nice scenery to check out... Amusement parks...

All the interesting places will be hiding in the nooks and crannies.

You can take the train friggin anywhere.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 21, 2017 11:03 PM

Nov 2016
Depends if your going alone but I guess you can go and buy body pillows and have a "fun time"
Feb 22, 2017 6:52 AM

Jun 2014
Thread Locked.
The thread has been locked due to being unable to be merged with the General Advice thread without messing up the order of posts.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 6 hours ago

24 by tsukareru »»
6 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

23 by cosmosreceiver »»
9 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

22 by tsukareru »»
24 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Yesterday

16 by DesuMaiden »»
53 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

34 by DesuMaiden »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.