Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 4, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Really glad to see Kusakabe's confidence growing this episode. It shows that friends like Hikari can make a difference.

We got a glimpse of her ability too (related to freezing). I think the teacher is trying to help her adapt with her Demi nature. Kusakabe has a fear of freezing others so he's trying to help her control that. Hikari is still adorable as ever. Those hugs~
Stark700Feb 4, 2017 7:27 AM
Feb 4, 2017 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
Yuki gained a lot of confidence from talking to sensei.
Also that last part was funny, the poor boy.

Hikari wanted to bite a few times but she didn't get the chance or better said she managed to refrain herself.
Feb 4, 2017 9:56 AM

Mar 2015
That boy all alone in a sea of girls for karoke... heaven, Although hes probabaly alittle sad it wasn't a date xD

And Hikari is cute when shes noming on people.
Feb 4, 2017 10:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Oh my god, Takahashi-sensei. How he figured that out with only hard work was incredible. Fucking best character of the season, i'm telling you.

Yuki is love.

That last scene with her and the boy was actually so cute, even though it got awkward in the end <3

Hikari be like NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Feb 4, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2008
Oh man, if the ice in the bath was red. Hope I wasn't the only one who thought that ice the bath had a different reason at first.
Feb 4, 2017 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
Takahashi is an OP sensei/scientist/chick-magnet.

Though to be honest, this part of the story was slightly on the less sprightly side somehow, seeing as we were mostly solving Yuki's issue, and seeing how she recovered from it. It wasn't until the girls were having ice cream that things sort of picked up a bit, though friendship and Hikari nibbling on Yuki didn't really raise the mood all that much, amusing as it was. The best part was probably the very end with the Hikari and Himari "nib-nib" scene, and Yuki unintentionally trolling their male classmate with the gathering.

Still, having read the manga, I'm looking forward to what's to come. Hopefully we'll even get to the part where they start theorizing about Machi's peculiar "nature".
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 4, 2017 10:51 AM

Mar 2015
Paul said:
Oh man, if the ice in the bath was red. Hope I wasn't the only one who thought that ice the bath had a different reason at first.

Ahaha, now the question that will be on my mind is "does it come out frozen or no".
Feb 4, 2017 10:56 AM

Dec 2014
That was a very good episode.

Really glad to see Yuki break out of her insecurity. Props to Takahashi-sensei, the guy sure worked hard to help her overcome her fears. He's got my respect.
Was very nice to see Hikari and Yuki rekindle their friendship, I sure am glad to see all the Demi's having fun together. :D

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. xD

Takanashi-san, Hikari-chan, Hikari was just gold, her different reactions to the names she was called was hilarious. xD

That poor guy at the end, he was expecting so much more. XD
Feb 4, 2017 10:58 AM

Aug 2013
why this anime so good?
so calming, so soothing, so.. ughhh
I can't describe it well but..
definitely my top 5 this season

anyway, glad Yuki's problem is solved
Hikari's biting is hilarious lmao NEED GIF
Feb 4, 2017 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
Decent episode, but Yuki's reaction to Sensei wanting to analyse the frozen sweat was ridiculously stupid.
Feb 4, 2017 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
I sense a lot of feet themed arts with Yukki in the future. XD
And I also ship Hikari x Yukki from now on.
Feb 4, 2017 11:15 AM

Dec 2014
well yuki chan focus this time...but the the best demi is sucubus sensei...miseed her in this episode.... por guy in the end though...felt bad for him
Feb 4, 2017 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
Takahashi one of the most op teacher i ever seen
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 4, 2017 11:38 AM
Jan 2016
I love that echo when Tetsuo says something "sexy". It's absolutely hilarious. :D
Feb 4, 2017 12:07 PM

Jun 2013
sensei is so caring
Feb 4, 2017 12:35 PM

Sep 2014
Adorable episode as per usual. It was nice to see Yuki opening up :)
Feb 4, 2017 12:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this is so kawaii ^^
Feb 4, 2017 12:56 PM
Mar 2016
Overrateddddddddddddd
Feb 4, 2017 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
"Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom" Hikari was so cute when chewing people (or whatever you call it)
Also I actually thought Machi was her first name so that proves that it does sound like a first name.
Oh and the reactions Hikari had to the different ways Tetsuo was calling her were hilarious.
Feb 4, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2013
Yuki is a really nice character.
Of course not even close to Hikari, but I still like her a lot. Can't say same thing about Machi, her development is rather 2nd-ish plane.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 4, 2017 12:59 PM

Sep 2014
rsc-pl said:
Yuki is a really nice character.
Of course not even close to Hikari, but I still like her a lot. Can't say same thing about Machi, her development is rather 2nd-ish plane.

My thought exactly.
Feb 4, 2017 1:01 PM

Sep 2014
ChloeVonEinzbern said:

Yeah artists are gonna jump on that for sure :P
Feb 4, 2017 1:09 PM

May 2010
Yuki got personality. Glad she isn't your typical nice girl.
I like how this show doesn't have 2-dimensional characters.
Really like how tsundere she is to sensei even tho she is supposed to be deredere based on her appearance. She's a mixture of dandere, tsundere and kuudere. Good stuff.

With this, I'm unsure who is the best girl again. They all are.
Feb 4, 2017 1:11 PM

May 2013
This show is so adorable.

The scene with the icecream did make me smile, Hikari is still my favourite although I'm really glad Yuki has opened up. I'm looking forward to seeing more. c:
Feb 4, 2017 1:14 PM

Jun 2015
Happy to see Yuki gain more confidence in herself. Takahashi-sensei was very helpful to her. She was able to put her troubles to rest. It's nice to see the girls becoming better friends. Hikari biting on Yuki was cute.
Feb 4, 2017 1:14 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
That was a very good episode.

Really glad to see Yuki break out of her insecurity. Props to Takahashi-sensei, the guy sure worked hard to help her overcome her fears. He's got my respect.
Was very nice to see Hikari and Yuki rekindle their friendship, I sure am glad to see all the Demi's having fun together. :D

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom. xD

Takanashi-san, Hikari-chan, Hikari was just gold, her different reactions to the names she was called was hilarious. xD

That poor guy at the end, he was expecting so much more. XD
Seconded for everything
Feb 4, 2017 2:04 PM

Dec 2013
Smudy said:
Oh my god, Takahashi-sensei. How he figured that out with only hard work was incredible. Fucking best character of the season, i'm telling you.

Yuki is love.

That last scene with her and the boy was actually so cute, even though it got awkward in the end <3

Hikari be like NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

I think kobayashi and takahshi-sensei are the best two characters this season they both are so kind and considerable.

AlhakamFeb 4, 2017 3:12 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2017 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
It was great to see Yuki overcame her fears and finally becoming friends with Machi and Hikari. Hikari bites scene was very cute.
Takahashi-sensei is one of the best teachers in anime, really. Such dedication for his students, plus those deduction skills are awesome (and dem arms).

Poor Subaru got trolled hard at the end. Well, being in a karaoke with a lot of girls doesn't sounds bad either.
Feb 4, 2017 3:05 PM

Jun 2016
Great ep, though when she was saying she can't sweat when she literally hat a sweat drop on her face...
Feb 4, 2017 3:16 PM
Apr 2016
senoy2 said:
ChloeVonEinzbern said:

Yeah artists are gonna jump on that for sure :P
I can't wait for those, she has nice feet. Also Hikari was cute with her biting Yuki. She's my favorite girl in this show.
Feb 4, 2017 3:28 PM

May 2015
This show is just too good. Without a doubt, one of my favorites this season. That ending was hilarious XD.

Feb 4, 2017 4:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Yeah, I thought that was a pretty awesome episode, right down to the 'failed' date. (on the other hand, I fail to see the downside there...)

One of the things I find most amusing regards Takahashi-sensei -- when he's focused on the person he seems to be very perceptive, but when he's focused on the problem his 'bedside' manners disappear.

"Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom, Nom"
-- Hikari Takanashi

:D
Feb 4, 2017 4:18 PM

Oct 2013
Based upon an earlier episode, I was under the impression that Yuki had some kind of problem with Machi, but I guess I read to much into it. Yuki was still in her avoiding contact phase and it was nothing personal.
Feb 4, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2016
Now that was a very good episode.

I liked all the character development and bonding between the 3 demi girls.

Physical activities are not good for Yuki due to her collapsing from overheating. Would be tough to be the husband of a snow woman, you would probably have to make love in a freezer.

And lastly, nom nom nom nom, those were some funny scenes.
Feb 4, 2017 4:37 PM

Aug 2015
Hikari keeps getting better and better every episode.
Feb 4, 2017 5:00 PM

Jan 2013
Now that all the demihumans problems have been explored I wonder what the rest of the series will be like.
Good episode as always.
Feb 4, 2017 5:11 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
RediceRyan said:
Now that all the demihumans problems have been explored I wonder what the rest of the series will be like.
I think that is premature. There was a huge hint at the end of last episode that there is at least one more rather substantial one. And the issue with Satou-sensei has only been partially solved...
CratexFeb 4, 2017 5:20 PM
Feb 4, 2017 5:47 PM

Mar 2008
Glad to see Yukki is more cheerful now. Also, Hikari's nom nom noming is soooooooo damn cute. <3
Feb 4, 2017 6:26 PM
Jun 2016
Man, that boy at the end doesn't know how lucky he is.
Feb 4, 2017 7:16 PM
Jan 2015
I like how the yuki womanis growing in confidence as a character. Im hoping for more devlopment from her since she has the biggets issues.
Feb 4, 2017 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
Liked this episode. Kusakabe was avoiding everyone because she didn't want to hurt anyone. She supposedly turned some hot water into ice while taking bath so she was super scared. But Takahashi helped prove that it was only her sweat. Lol when Takahashi was taking her frozen sweat for research purposes. Kusakabe becoming friends with everyone afterwards was nice. Lol when she invited that guy to hang out and he thought it was a date. Poor guy.

Now we'll be getting some more much needed Hikari time. The previous episode hinted towards her having some family problems and her having done something she regrets. Should be good.
Feb 4, 2017 8:05 PM

Oct 2012
ChloeVonEinzbern said:
And I also ship Hikari x Yukki from now on.
You. I like you.

A nice episode, solving Yuki's issues, bonding and nom nomming with friends made for a nice and relaxing 23 min for me.
I'm actually quite curious and am looking forward to more development for Hikari and Himari, especially when thinking about Hikari's outburst last ep. I'm intrigued as to what caused her to make a promise like that to Himari in the first place. It seemed to have been implied that something was up with Hikari and Himari's parents so I'm hoping we catch a glimpse of that next week when it focuses on the sisters.
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Feb 4, 2017 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
Another great episode. I am glad that Takahashi-sensei managed to solve Yuki's problems and making her smile ;) #BestTeacher
Loved this episode!

And wtf is this Hikari? Is this supposed to be drinking blood then it's the best way because i laughed so hard at this part xD

omg best face :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 4, 2017 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
Another winning week for Interview with Monster girls. The animation this week was top notch, a lot better then last week I will say. Didn't think Takahashi Sensei could get better but he just does!

I love how they worked the "Cold Sweat" into one of Yuuki's problems she was having. That's actually pretty clever and makes sense.
I liked the complete 180 in personality for Yuuki as well. if she went through this entire anime just being a shy girl and trying to open up to the others I felt like it would have got real boring real fast. They had enough time to introduce her, show the audience she's shy, give her a backstory with some problems and then overcome those problems. Done, now she's a happy girl who is a little more bold and Iove it.

The interaction between Sensei and Hikari gets better by the weeks as well. Just her change in mood when Sensei calls her different times is fantastic.

Of course the best part of the episode was Hikari chewing on Yuuki NOM NOM NOM NOM!!

I agree in giving Machi some more development as well. However Satou sensei needs some more development as well, she's on par with Himari as a side character in my eyes when she is clearly a Main character.
SoraSenpaiFeb 4, 2017 8:32 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 4, 2017 8:26 PM

Oct 2016
this episode concentrates on yukki's condition, she misunderstands her own condition and sensei finally solve her problems and now she is cheerful and not afraid to others anymore .. also hikari and kyouko are nice friends, their ice cream scene was cute specially when hikari started to "nom nom nom nom" ....
Feb 4, 2017 8:36 PM

Jun 2013
Somehow this just keeps on getting better and better!
Feb 4, 2017 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
I can't even describe the joy this show brings me.
Feb 4, 2017 9:19 PM
Dec 2008
did anybody else notice the animation error with Kusakabe having 7 toes lol
Feb 4, 2017 9:40 PM

Sep 2013
Looks like Yuki can comfortably be a demi now and not worry too much on her abilities harming others. Sensei is a great guy!

Now that Yuki has become friends with Hikari and Machi, the three demi girls are together at last! I can't wait to see them all interact each other as an unit now. This episode showed how entertaining these three are together.

4/5- Hikari is the cutest thing this anime season has to offer. It's undisputed at this point. It's gotten to the point where I'm all smiles when I see her on my screen.

Feb 4, 2017 11:24 PM

May 2016
dang machi-chan is still being adorable even behind the spotlight :3
though it still made me kinda down that i cant see satou-sensei this week

also Nooooo!!! SATAKE-KUUUUNNN, pls dont bully
hes such a nice guy, i hope he got a happy ending later xD
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

216 by VetrandR »»
Apr 11, 4:58 AM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.