Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jan 28, 2017 6:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gotou is really quite a guy in this series, probably one of the most complex character in the story. I find his rivalry match against Shimada to be intriguing. There's also more focus on Kyoko this time around.

I actually find it interesting that they go into depths with exploring her character considering what she has yet always wants more. The Shaft animation style kicking in this episode lol

Stark700Jan 28, 2017 6:28 AM
Jan 28, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2012
Gotou complex? He's a dick who cheats on his hospitalized wife and, probably, hits women. What's so complex? I'm not one to agree with that bitch Kyouko, but she was definitely right about her father in that flashback. From what we've seen anyway, he definitely cared more about Rei. So whoever wins this best of 3 faces white haired prodigy Rei lookalike right? Doesn't matter who wins then, he'll destroy either of them. XD So we had one small scene with 2 of the sisters over the last 3 episodes now. So sister starved!
Jan 28, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2014
That was a great episode. I find these Shogi matches really nice to watch even though I don't understand much of it. xD

Shimada is awesome, I'm liking him more and more with every episode. That standoff between him and Gotou before the 2nd game was really funny.

We got some Kyouko backstory as well, I can see why she hates her father but why does she like Gotou so much?

Poor Rei has attendance issues. xD
It was also nice to hear Nikaidou's story again.

I really hope Shimada wins the final Shogi game.
Jan 28, 2017 10:17 AM

May 2015
I hope that Gotou will loose.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 28, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2015
Great episode. I'm still amazed how good this show is for me even though I have zero understanding of shogi. The characters are just so good I guess.
Jan 28, 2017 10:59 AM

Jun 2015
Eleven hours playing shogi is really long. The standoof between Gatou and Shimada before the match was funny. Having more focus Kyouko was nice. Rei is having trouble at school because of his absences.
Jan 28, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2012
I mean come on guys.Don't blame Kyouko after this episode...
Jan 28, 2017 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
The netorare was strong in this one, quite annoying. Also Kiriyama is losing his edge in shogi after getting destroyed by Shimada and I'm interested in how he will be developed to beat Gotou (That will happen right?)

animefan8800 said:
Gotou complex? He's a dick who cheats on his hospitalized wife and, probably, hits women. What's so complex?

I agree, he's just an asshole
Jan 28, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2014
sasalx said:
I mean come on guys.Don't blame Kyouko after this episode...

She still doesn't have any reason to stalk a married asshole.
Jan 28, 2017 12:31 PM

Jun 2014
Eleven hours straight of playing shogi? There's no way I'd ever be able last even half that long.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 28, 2017 12:45 PM

Jun 2015
Wow, that ending picture *-*
Jan 28, 2017 12:51 PM

Feb 2016
animefan8800 said:
Gotou complex? He's a dick who cheats on his hospitalized wife and, probably, hits women. What's so complex? I'm not one to agree with that bitch Kyouko, but she was definitely right about her father in that flashback. From what we've seen anyway, he definitely cared more about Rei. So whoever wins this best of 3 faces white haired prodigy Rei lookalike right? Doesn't matter who wins then, he'll destroy either of them. XD So we had one small scene with 2 of the sisters over the last 3 episodes now. So sister starved!

Maybe not that complex yet but hes for sure an interesting character. Where did you see exact evidence of him cheating or beating woman? He rejects Kyouko most of time as it seems.

It didnt seem to me like he was favorizing Rei in any way. He lost both parents so the stepdad wanted to at least give him the same amount of attention as the other children, he just happened to be much better at shogi than Kyouko and she blames her inability on Rei and her father, doing weird stuff like hitting on a married guy thats her fathers age or spouting aggressive lines towards Rei.

This episode was pretty slow paced, definitely not the best, im also hyped to see anything revolving around Souya.

edit: I guess the pacing wouldnt be so bad for me if I knew anything about shogi :D
SpaghettiSpikeJan 28, 2017 12:54 PM

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jan 28, 2017 1:07 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode.

Kyouko just wants to be needed. Sad seeing her cry.

Shimada vs Gotou is getting intense. 1 win each.
Attendance screwing over Rei.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 28, 2017 1:10 PM

Jan 2012
HamburgerSpike said:
animefan8800 said:

Maybe not that complex yet but hes for sure an interesting character. Where did you see exact evidence of him cheating or beating woman? He rejects Kyouko most of time as it seems.

It didnt seem to me like he was favorizing Rei in any way. He lost both parents so the stepdad wanted to at least give him the same amount of attention as the other children, he just happened to be much better at shogi than Kyouko and she blames her inability on Rei and her father, doing weird stuff like hitting on a married guy thats her fathers age or spouting aggressive lines towards Rei.

This episode was pretty slow paced, definitely not the best, im also hyped to see anything revolving around Souya.

edit: I guess the pacing wouldnt be so bad for me if I knew anything about shogi :D

No evidence for either, the former just feels strongly hinted at enough to be assumed without the need of a probably like I added for the latter. Buying her gifts? Yeah, that wasn't out of the goodness of his heart considering how he coldly left her after losing this episode.

Gonna just hafta straight-up disagree regarding the dad and leave it to differing interpretations. In every flashback we've seen so far regardless of vantage point he's neglected his own children to favor Rei due to his superior shogi ability. The guy lived for shogi and vicariously through Rei's talent. Tossing his children aside, giving them gifts they didn't want while giving Rei a prized possession for Christmas for instance. Mind you these flashbacks have only come via characters who were children at the time, and the neglect probably isn't intentional, but until we meet him present day and get into his head it's all we have to go off. Regardless, considering how Kyouko turned out I'd say he at least failed her as a father.
Jan 28, 2017 1:13 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Is it bad that i somehow like Gotou? I really like to watch him on screen.

Gotou vs. Shimada was entertaining in its own way. Really liked their epic struggle.

Kyouko just feels alone and also feels like she has been written off. It was all the fault of her dad, seriously he's such a bad parent for this.

I get Rei though. He feels responsible for her being this way ever since he entered in the family.
Jan 28, 2017 1:22 PM

Feb 2016
animefan8800 said:
HamburgerSpike said:

No evidence for either, the former just feels strongly hinted at enough to be assumed without the need of a probably like I added for the latter. Buying her gifts? Yeah, that wasn't out of the goodness of his heart considering how he coldly left her after losing this episode.

Gonna just hafta straight-up disagree regarding the dad and leave it to differing interpretations. In every flashback we've seen so far regardless of vantage point he's neglected his own children to favor Rei due to his superior shogi ability. The guy lived for shogi and vicariously through Rei's talent. Tossing his children aside, giving them gifts they didn't want while giving Rei a prized possession for Christmas for instance. Mind you these flashbacks have only come via characters who were children at the time, and the neglect probably isn't intentional, but until we meet him present day and get into his head it's all we have to go off. Regardless, considering how Kyouko turned out I'd say he at least failed her as a father.

I thought she just told Rei that she got it from Gotou cause shes obviously obsessed with him and made it up to believe he loves her or w/e, you might be right tho im not sure. Theres different levels of stalking and I got no idea which shes on.

Im too lazy to search for the part where they showed this christmas, dont remember well enough to be sure.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Jan 28, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2012
HamburgerSpike said:
animefan8800 said:

I thought she just told Rei that she got it from Gotou cause shes obviously obsessed with him and made it up to believe he loves her or w/e, you might be right tho im not sure. Theres different levels of stalking and I got no idea which shes on.

Im too lazy to search for the part where they showed this christmas, dont remember well enough to be sure.

Hmm, definitely possible she was lying about the watch. Guess I shouldn't be so quick to assume, but if he isn't banging her I dunno why he lets her hang around him like he does or why he acts so antagonistic towards Rei. It's weird, and perhaps more complex than I've given credit for.

The dad stuff though I stand by my opinion regarding.
Jan 28, 2017 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
Surprised to see only 50% 5/5, I thought this was one of the better episodes. though I am missing the sisters, only made a brief appearance this time.
Jan 28, 2017 3:06 PM

May 2015
Can we all take a moment to appreciate how awesome of an antagonist Kyouko is?The quintessential tragic female figure desperately grasping for a sense of belonging, love and control of her life. All that is left is a false sense of security in Gotou and a seething hatred of Rei. I love it.
Jan 28, 2017 3:47 PM

Jun 2013
Gotou that bastard i hope he loses
Jan 28, 2017 4:13 PM

Aug 2015
What Kyouko sees in Gotou I have no idea.
Jan 28, 2017 4:15 PM

Oct 2013
The opening scene with Rei and Kyouko, when Rei is describing her using the metaphors of the cracked glass and the starving animal. Top-notch stuff.

I feel a bit sorry for Kyouko, but she also seems to have an instinct to cause suffering to make up for her own. After the match where Rei encounters both Kyouko and Gouto, he was right to not try and prevent her from ruining herself. You can't save someone from themselves fam, you probably can't even save yourself from yourself.
Jan 28, 2017 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
Great episode. Animation-wise and even character development-wise (mainly for Kyouko and Shimada).
Kyouko's are perhaps the most interesting in this anime. And Miki Shin`ichirou is really doing miracles to the show.

Still, thinking it as a whole, this series really hasn't moved much further, right?
With 7 episodes left I even wonder if there would be any kind of closure and "graduation" for characters' insecurities whatsoever.
Jan 28, 2017 7:07 PM

Jul 2014
I think I might be starting to find the show more interesting.
Jan 28, 2017 8:14 PM

Jul 2009
HamburgerSpike said:
animefan8800 said:

Yeah it never said he hit her or any woman for that matter. I think if he was known as a women-hitter the other shogi players would shun him/gossip about it. But they only make fun of his mean face. Rei just asked Kyouko if he ever hit her and she said of course not (otherwise she'd kill him). Rei just probably thinks the worst of him (especially cuz Gotou hit HIM).

Also, it never explicitly shows if Gotou actually accepts Kyouko's advances. The only slight indication that it might be true is the watch he supposedly gave her (which shows that they do have some kind of relationship, although for all we know it was just a throw away gift or something because he pities her or something). lol i wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's actually faithful to his sick wife and just tolerates Kyouko out of pity or something.

I also don't think stepdad-san was favouritizing Rei or anything. i think he realized that he was a shogi fanatic and tried to free his children because he realized it was holding them back. people love in different ways. Kyouko just took it her own way and decided to be a broken-glass brat.
Jan 28, 2017 8:55 PM

Mar 2016
Loved this week's episode :D

I fucking hate Gotou ughh. More focus on Kyouko this episode which was pretty interesting. Always hated the way she used to mess with Rei's mind before a game in the previous episodes but I guess I kinda feel bad and sympathize for her after this episode. I hope we get to see how Kyouko actually met Gotou tho. God knows what she sees in him :|
Rei's attendance issues and the others hiding behind the bushes cracked me up xDD
Pretty intense games. I am so excited for next week :D

Jan 28, 2017 9:21 PM
Jan 2015
I'm liking Kyouko's character even more now.
My Queens

Jan 28, 2017 9:41 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode as always. Kyouko is so mysterious. Id like to see who the number one player is and what theyre like
Jan 29, 2017 1:07 AM

Jul 2014
More character development for Kyouko was pretty interesting, but she does seem at least somewhat self-destructive considering how she has somehow fallen for someone like Gotou of all people. It annoys me, but I bet he'll beat Shimada in the deciding match cos it seems like Gotou has gotten into his head far more than Shimada actually realises. After all, where's that composure from his match with Rei gone?
Jan 29, 2017 3:59 AM

Feb 2008
The cracked glass metaphor was surprisingly appropriate. In the light of that revelation (among others), Kyouko seems a bit more amiable. I hope she well play a greater part in future episodes, considering how well-developed her character is.

I hope Shimada succeeds in his quest to defeat Gotou. In more ways than one...
Jan 29, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
this episode pushed my score up to 9/10

Shaft managed to make an anime based on a sport I dont even know the best anime of the last 10 years or something.
After each episode I watch I have this weird feeling of fulfillment.

This is art. The characterization is art.
Thank you studio shaft for bringing this masterpiece to me.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 29, 2017 8:57 AM

Feb 2014
Kyouko suddenly became a lot more likable and sympathetic. Really liked the metaphor about her being like a cracked glass. Although, I'm still not sure what kind of relationship her and Gotou have. Whether she's just his stalker like he keeps saying, or he's actually having an affair with her.
Jan 29, 2017 9:15 AM

Feb 2014
The matches between Shimada and Gotou was amusing, but considering that they're playing matches as long as 11 hours, they need emotions and nerves made from pure diamond since this match will determine who goes up against the white-haired prodigy.

Even for only a brief time, we got to see Hina and Akari again. =)

For Kyouko, I do have sympathy for her to an extent. Her father's sole focus on shogi and Rei over herself and her younger brother shows how much she broke emotionally. Sadly, the way she is now, she's only dealing pain and misery to Rei when they both meet occasionally.

If Gotou, despite being an asshole already, did the decent thing and stopped seeing her altogether, then in due time, it should help Kyouko get herself back on her feet and find someone more suitable for her.

Great episode overall and I hope Shimada will be the overall victor. =)
Jan 29, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2014
Honestly I am loving that trademark style of Shaft's (similar to monogatari series). They used it quite well in this episode.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jan 29, 2017 11:15 AM

Sep 2014
Great episode, I do wish I understood shogi though.

I love when this series brings out its emotional scenes, it is really good at that.

Tbh even though Kyouko had a sad childhood, I still can't bring my self to like her. I just find her creepy and annoying. I'm not going to forget how she was repeatedly trying to screw up Rei's games.
Jan 29, 2017 11:17 AM

Jun 2015
Shaftisms work for some scenes and simply don't in others. First one with Kyouko during this episode made me genuinely cringe.
Jan 29, 2017 12:32 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Gotou is one badass alpha male. No wonder Kyouko is obsessed with him. I really do wonder how much he's been involved with her? Where they really leaving the same place at the same time or is she just a badass stalker? I wonder if it will get cleared up at some point.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 29, 2017 3:24 PM

Nov 2007
Feeing sorry for Kyouko? no need to...she is feeling sorry for herself more than you all feel sorry for her combined.
She is annoying and completely immature.

I love Shimada,glad he was brought into the story.
Jan 29, 2017 8:06 PM

Oct 2008
The speech of Nikaidou made this episode a GREAT episode! (about when Kiriyama saved him)
LOL at the feeling of defeat from Shimada and the cluelessness of Nikaidou when they saw Kyouko running after Gotou!
5/5!

Jan 29, 2017 9:16 PM

Oct 2013
Goodness, once again, I am feeling so...refreshed. This anime truly works wonders. The characters are described so precisely; it's definitely not just any anime. I personally haven't seen any contradictions in character even though everyone has such complex character. Also, the metaphors are just stunning; each metaphor is so meticulous. I feel like other anime have completely laughable metaphors that inaccurately describe characters, but this anime just precisely defines characters with these metaphorical expressions. Excellent job
Jan 29, 2017 9:41 PM

Nov 2013
Shimada and Gotou are badass. Nice episode, I wonder who will win the last match and challenge the champion. Nikaidou's backstory was also good.

Shaft really did well in this adaptation.

If I am not mistaken, they start selling the BD last week, I'm curious if they sell well enough to get a second season. Waiting for blu-ray ranking...
Jan 29, 2017 10:16 PM

Mar 2016
The beginning of this episode: wow! Way to hook in the viewer with a wat?! I liked the early focus on the sister and then on the shogi showdowsn between Gotou and Kai as well.
Jan 30, 2017 2:43 AM

Apr 2016
animefan8800 said:
HamburgerSpike said:

I disagree, buying a present they don't want isn't mean. He just bought what he thought they would like you are misinterpreting the whole situation. He always meant well for them. He even asked if rei wanted the shogi present, he himself was not even sure rei would like it.so how was that seen as being mean. She is only like this because she feels left out and because of her inability to be better than rei, she takes out her frustration by using him as the punching bag. her father was mean to her because of the way she acted towards rei. so don't go blaming the father for his own childs wickedness. There is so much a father can do, if she ended up playing shogi but wasn't good enough and the fathewr knew that, how would she feel in that scenario???
Jan 30, 2017 2:48 AM

Apr 2016
I still don't get why everyone sympathizes without kyouko. just because she didn't get her way doesn't give her any excuse to make someone else's life a living hell. you guys don't see the full picture. Her dad did what he thought was best, he shattered a dream that he knew wouldn't happen. Hard work is a lot but it isn't always enough and i expect all of us viewers to know this. Talent is very important to reach goals. She aired out her frustration by physically abusing rei and playing mind games to make him lose. I can't sympathize with such a wicked person.
Jan 30, 2017 3:34 AM

Jan 2012
Dajoeman said:
animefan8800 said:

I disagree, buying a present they don't want isn't mean. He just bought what he thought they would like you are misinterpreting the whole situation. He always meant well for them. He even asked if rei wanted the shogi present, he himself was not even sure rei would like it.so how was that seen as being mean. She is only like this because she feels left out and because of her inability to be better than rei, she takes out her frustration by using him as the punching bag. her father was mean to her because of the way she acted towards rei. so don't go blaming the father for his own childs wickedness. There is so much a father can do, if she ended up playing shogi but wasn't good enough and the fathewr knew that, how would she feel in that scenario???

The key word is neglect. He neglected his other children. It's not as simple as oh he's being mean or whatnot. Although literally forcing her to quit shogi because she wasn't winning was, imo pretty damn awful of him. It's implied in that instance he thought he was right because he saw she had no talent and didn't want to see her waste her time on it without getting anywhere but, and this is key, it was her passion! A good father should have encouraged her regardless and allowed her to make her own decisions and possible mistakes. She's a child and he's the adult in that situation. Of course he should be held to a higher standard than her. Now how she interacts with Rei in the present is another story entirely. I honestly can't stand her in general and have said as much numerous times. But I hafta acknowledge that she didn't wind up the way she is all by herself. So yes, she has my sympathy regarding her past with her father. At least for now.
animefan8800Jan 30, 2017 3:38 AM
Jan 30, 2017 4:30 AM

Apr 2016
animefan8800 said:
Dajoeman said:

The key word is neglect. He neglected his other children. It's not as simple as oh he's being mean or whatnot. Although literally forcing her to quit shogi because she wasn't winning was, imo pretty damn awful of him. It's implied in that instance he thought he was right because he saw she had no talent and didn't want to see her waste her time on it without getting anywhere but, and this is key, it was her passion! A good father should have encouraged her regardless and allowed her to make her own decisions and possible mistakes. She's a child and he's the adult in that situation. Of course he should be held to a higher standard than her. Now how she interacts with Rei in the present is another story entirely. I honestly can't stand her in general and have said as much numerous times. But I hafta acknowledge that she didn't wind up the way she is all by herself. So yes, she has my sympathy regarding her past with her father. At least for now.

I just feel that as a parent there are certain decision that must be made, the truth is painful, yes she wasn't a good shogi player, he didn't want her to make mistakes. there are a lot of people who are allowed to chase their dreams and end up in ruin because they put so much time into it and did nothing else as a backup. He didn't neglect her, imagine having a boy that everyone treats differently, he tried to be a father to rei, if you recall kyouka once told rei that her father isn't his father, this all stemmed from the point rei was introduced into that home. are you saying the father should have left rei and given the other children even more attention? because i feel rei was a broken record and the dad realized this and he had to help him. there were glimpses of this her wicked nature in the past, it wasn't the neglect that caused this, it was the frustration that rei was a better shogi player than her and the fact that he got along better (had similarities with her dad), that was main reason. She felt stupid in front them. Left out but honestly thats because she simply wasn't good at shogi. you can't expect the father to train her when he knows as a professional you need to have the talent, passion can't give you success thats just hard work.
Jan 30, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2015
Phew what a HEAVY episode. Right off the bat we get a heavy focus on Kyoko, one of the most troubled characters in this troubling series. There's a resonant and sad metaphor about her being a cracked glass and how Rei and his step dad put the cracks there. I still don't quite understand her character but it's hard not to have sympathy for her when she's crying about how pathetic she feels. Someone's got to get her away from Gotou though, that shit's not healthy.

We also get a little emphasis on Nikaidou's sad tragic back story. I liked it though I already think he's amusing and this humanized him even more. We finally understand why he's so driven by Rei and it's not the ego driven reason we might have suspected. Speaking of which that lump of ego part of the speech was interesting and resonant at least to me. I look forward to seeing more of him and what his goals are as the show continues.

The scene with the Kawamoto sisters was nice too. The Grandpa was as wise as he often occasionally is. The scene of him and the other employees remembering embarrassing things from their past gave me quite a chuckle. Hinata was just so sad though it was kind of adorable. I really liked her line "it's not like we'd make fun of him." I feel like that's an important thing to remember about friends and loved ones.

All in all I thought this was a great episode one of the absolute best so far. But while I hate to say it because sometimes I feel I'm too harsh on him a major factor is that Rei was by far not the focus. He spent most of this episode trying to clean up after his terrible attendance record ("Really sensei...I'M the one who's sorry."lol). We got far more of Gotou vs Shimada which was just great. Their battles were the real scene stealers, especially the end of the second one where Shimada just kept placing pieces around Gotou's fleeing King.

Next week will determine which of them is the champion. And I for one am quite excited to see. I also think while he's clearly still meant to be seen as a putz Gotou is really growing on me.
SubscriberSunJan 30, 2017 11:27 AM
Jan 30, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2012
Dajoeman said:
animefan8800 said:

I just feel that as a parent there are certain decision that must be made, the truth is painful, yes she wasn't a good shogi player, he didn't want her to make mistakes. there are a lot of people who are allowed to chase their dreams and end up in ruin because they put so much time into it and did nothing else as a backup. He didn't neglect her, imagine having a boy that everyone treats differently, he tried to be a father to rei, if you recall kyouka once told rei that her father isn't his father, this all stemmed from the point rei was introduced into that home. are you saying the father should have left rei and given the other children even more attention? because i feel rei was a broken record and the dad realized this and he had to help him. there were glimpses of this her wicked nature in the past, it wasn't the neglect that caused this, it was the frustration that rei was a better shogi player than her and the fact that he got along better (had similarities with her dad), that was main reason. She felt stupid in front them. Left out but honestly thats because she simply wasn't good at shogi. you can't expect the father to train her when he knows as a professional you need to have the talent, passion can't give you success thats just hard work.

I honestly don't feel like going into this any further, at least for now. Maybe as further events unfold. All I'll say is we're at an impasse. Our opinions on things such as parenting are too different. I can understand your viewpoint and why you hold it, I simply don't agree with it and feel like I've made my case regarding why. I'll leave it there for now.
Jan 31, 2017 3:34 AM

Oct 2015
that was great, sad that this show is overlooked by many
Jan 31, 2017 8:17 AM

May 2015
Playing shogi for that many hours.... That's crazy. That was one intense match though. Great episode. The comedy felt like it worked better this time than it normally does for me.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

78 by LotteGiants »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

161 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 24, 8:32 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

162 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 23, 3:29 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

168 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 22, 8:05 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 21, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.