Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2017 2:38 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Poor sister Krone. She realizes the trap and it's too late to turn back now. I have to say though...my respect for her has grown from these past few chapters especially considering the lengths she goes to liberate herself.

Now I just hope those kids escape that place.
Jan 22, 2017 3:25 PM

Jun 2014
How Sister Krone went down as a character in this chapter was trully beautiful. The writing was really amazing and her last wish to save the kinds left a great impression on me! Even if she died early in this series she probably won't be forgotten by a lot of readers. This has been building up for her a couple chapters already and we get this bomb from the author really looking forward to the next chapter of this!
Jan 22, 2017 4:12 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Krone. I actually really started liking her on the last few chapters.
Jan 22, 2017 7:41 PM
Jul 2012
RIP Krone but can't wait for the kids to attempt their escape.
Jan 22, 2017 7:45 PM

Sep 2013
Looks like humanity really is fully captured, grandma handled isebella's rebellion in her mama days too.

The flower/tree thing again, I think the world is polluted and the demon's are doing this to fix the world but went out of human's control.

Sister Krone :'(
She was too good for this world :'(

F
Jan 22, 2017 8:37 PM

Dec 2014
Awesome chapter.

Felt sad that Krone had to go out like this. Though I'm glad that she decided to help out the kids, In her last moment she placed her faith in the kids hoping that they could change society. :((

Lot of other interesting information and hints dropped this chapter.
There's this Tifari, Isabella being special, Grandma having handled a rebellion most probably Isabella's own rebellion earlier and that flower thing that these monsters used to kill.

Can't wait for the next chapter, Come on kids, you better succeed.
Jan 22, 2017 8:42 PM

Mar 2016
Amazing chapter.

RIP Krone. Just when I started taking a liking to her character. I'm gonna miss you're jump scares :'(
The kids better escape the place.

I'm really interested to know about the pen with W.M on it which we can pretty much guess that it stands for William Minerva. I am so excited for next week :D

Sister Krone, you shall be missed :(

Jan 22, 2017 8:49 PM

Mar 2015
there is something iwant to point out before giving my overall opinion:
> phil become more and more suspicious....
> sister crone supposed to be moved to another facility, but she killed? there is 2 possibilty i can imagine:
1. the first one about moving is excuse and that's how that supposed happen to begin with...
2. grandma found her to be hindrance so he eradicated her...
> mama isabela EVER TRYING TO ESCAPE BY HERSELF! since we look she stand in the wall, i am pretty positive she almost suceed!
> there is someona (human) that even higher than isabela, i tough isabla directly under demon....
> new glimse of scientist that works with demon.... even little hint about technology...
> how mama was raised! even the system they rise with with how they make them think there is no possibility to escape...
> demon kill their sacrifices with planting flower piercing trough their heart!

overall chapter.. AWESOME.... krone redeeming herself... i'll miss him... also lot of new amazing plot given! can't wait next....
KumaJan 22, 2017 8:53 PM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 22, 2017 10:22 PM

Aug 2015
So, apparently the "monsters" are called Tifari. Wondering what the kids will do with the pen and the photo camera from last chapter. Really would havexpect appreciated if Sister Crone could have been in the series longer, but the decision and execution of her death were a perfect 5/7 for me.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jan 23, 2017 1:20 AM
Jul 2018
Well that was certainly interesting. The author is doing a really good job with the pacing, hope he keeps this up. Never thought I would feel bad for Krone.

Kuma said:

> new glimse of scientist that works with demon.... even little hint about technology...

overall chapter.. AWESOME.... krone redeeming herself... i'll miss him... also lot of new amazing plot given! can't wait next....

That scientist whom we saw(actually whom sister Krone saw when she was raised) is either William Minerva or his associates, notice the symbol of the pen with W.M. written on it.

Accelority said:
So, apparently the "monsters" are called Tifari. Wondering what the kids will do with the pen and the photo camera from last chapter. Really would havexpect appreciated if Sister Crone could have been in the series longer, but the decision and execution of her death were a perfect 5/7 for me.

In context of this chapter, tifari sounds like some sort of ceremony.The demons said they would have a festival or something where they would need to serve to their top dog high quality dishes. I assume Tifari is that event.

Lelouch0202 said:

There's this Tifari, Isabella being special, Grandma having handled a rebellion most probably Isabella's own rebellion earlier and that flower thing that these monsters used to kill.

Yep Isabella's number match up in that middle panel of page 12.
removed-userJan 23, 2017 1:29 AM
Jan 23, 2017 4:52 AM

Jan 2017
An outstanding chapter from Yakusoku no Neverland.

I am completely shocked at how Sister Krone went out.

Just hoping that the kids are able to escape

Jan 23, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2015
RIP best character of the series
Jan 23, 2017 1:45 PM
Oct 2016
It's clear for me how the rebellion was disbanded in the past.

Grandmother use the REASON to make Isabella think about her options for her and the others children. Very plausible reasons to keep that shitty society running.

... BUT Emma will disagree until the last moment because she is 100% emotion and doesn't give a damn to reason. Even if the life is much, much, MUCH more difficult outside, she will take the option of freedom, at all cost.

In other words, Th promised Neverland is a mirror of our society...
Jan 23, 2017 1:56 PM

Nov 2015
This is getting more exciting. Sister Krone is dead but I think that it won't be in vain (the pen may have some special power lol). The day of the escape is getting closer, and I can't wait to see the outside world.
Jan 23, 2017 4:17 PM

Mar 2015
Frostbytes said:
Kuma said:

That scientist whom we saw(actually whom sister Krone saw when she was raised) is either William Minerva or his associates, notice the symbol of the pen with W.M. written on it.

ohh.. nice catch... i wouldn't realize it since i am bad at remembering name...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 23, 2017 4:29 PM

Dec 2009
Man I never expected to care so much for Krone when she went out but damn this series is just too freaking good. This is probably going to go down as one of my all time favorite jump series, and I'm wondering just how this series is going to evolve. Wondering which studio will do the anime adaptation in the future (I mean come on, there's no way a series this good WON'T get an anime).
Jan 23, 2017 4:45 PM

Oct 2013
Great chapter the writing was really good. I already can't wait for a adaptation. 5/5.
Jan 23, 2017 5:31 PM

Aug 2016
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Man I never expected to care so much for Krone when she went out but damn this series is just too freaking good. This is probably going to go down as one of my all time favorite jump series, and I'm wondering just how this series is going to evolve. Wondering which studio will do the anime adaptation in the future (I mean come on, there's no way a series this good WON'T get an anime).

I bet we get news about it getting adapted by the end of this year (I hope its Wit). cant wait to listen to the OST
MichaelJacksonFeb 14, 2017 3:25 PM
:v
Jan 23, 2017 8:31 PM

Jan 2010
Damn, i thought the flowers grew out of the bodies but the demons really stab that in there. Like "garnishing" fine meat.

Ugh, that sends shivers down my spine. Wonder what the grandma meant by under control. Especially with that flashback to younger Isabelle? She looked like Emma's age. Seems like she's been trying to escape since their age? Hmm.. I wonder what happened that changed her mind. Makes me think of how long the society has been like that.

May you rest in peace Sister Krone.
Jan 23, 2017 9:22 PM

Aug 2014
Prediction :
The kids will get to the wall, Mama will appear, reveal whatever made her work for the demons instead of escaping, and either 1 - regret it and tell the kids to go 2 - the kids will not care about whatever is revealed, and escape
Jan 23, 2017 11:31 PM

Mar 2015
RIP sister Krone. I liked how till to the end she was only fighting for her life.
Jan 24, 2017 4:00 AM
Nov 2016
This is the best new manga out and it's not close.
Jan 24, 2017 10:22 AM

Apr 2015
Well We Got A Look At The Terrifying Grandma And Sister Krone Died,But Leaving Those Kids A Vital Clue.....This Manga Is Getting Very Serious Very Fast And That Is Good.
Jan 24, 2017 3:53 PM
Jun 2016
Krone, you were an inspiration.
Jan 25, 2017 10:23 PM

Jan 2016
Hoooolllyy shitttt that was fuckin amazing! Can't believe Krone is gone that means no more rape faces that's sad.

Well, at least she went like a fuckin champ, this manga keeps getting better and this chapter was simply brilliant.
Jan 27, 2017 7:09 PM
Jun 2013
I just binged through all the chapters and wow what a manga. Im so hooked and I cant wait to find out more about the world and how it got so crappy. It feels like the obvious route will be the demons came from somewhere and almost wiped us out but instead mad a deal since they find us humans so tasty. I also love the characters and the villains do a good job at making you hate them.

I will says Krones final words seemed a bit odd. She never showed to give a fuck about anything. So the line of her using the kids to bring down that bitch makes sense,but the line of escape and live doesint fit her character at all.
Jan 28, 2017 9:04 AM

Aug 2016
Nice chapter! Can't wait to see how things will turn out once they are outside.
Sister Krone really got fucked there, nothing she could do, atleast that's what you would think, i loved the fact she decided to help the kids escape in the end. To bad she realised to late that taking the path of becoming a mama wasen't the right one. Becoming a Mama to survive was probably alright but she could have taking adventage of her knowledge, i'm sure in the end that's whe she did, just a bit too late.
Jan 28, 2017 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
I actually really liked Sister Krone but wow her death was just really well done 10\10
Mar 6, 2017 6:38 AM

Mar 2015
I feel really bad for Krone. She may not be the best because of her own motives, but I feel bad because she's a mere pawn and died easily. She wanted to be a mama to survive, but in the end she still died in that horrible society. I really hope that pen will be useful to them so that Krone's sacrifice won't be useless.

Sep 8, 2017 4:02 AM

Feb 2010
I felt a lot worse for Krone than I thought I would... Done amazingly well.
Nov 9, 2017 5:50 PM

Nov 2014
That was too fast.
Last chapter she still there, and... now she's already gone :'(
I will miss her and her creepy face
Nov 28, 2017 12:25 AM

Oct 2015
Ah, Krone, poor woman just wanted to survive and being to death like that. And her really helping those kids to survive .
Sep 23, 2018 4:50 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Krone died but not without semblance and meaning in her character and story. The system is fucked and like she said, she wanted to stay on the eating spectrum, that's nothing to be ashamed of in a way.

Hopefully the kids will eradicate the mess of a system and find out what William Minerva has to do with all this.
Oct 1, 2018 10:50 AM

Feb 2018
At least she did something good before her end. Also I bet mama was just like the kids and grandma caught her, and forced her into submission.
Oct 21, 2018 3:15 AM

Mar 2014
RIP Sister Krone, I was actually starting to like her in the last few chapters :( She didn't go out without a fight. Grandma and Isabella being in cahoots was also unexpected.
Jan 18, 2019 2:14 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Krone was killed! It was a surprise, because she was a new character, but she was a few weeks/chapters only!
Well, all is ready and the mystery Krone pen that gave the kids, they have more possibilities to scape of this farm!
Jan 19, 2019 6:38 AM

May 2016
She was a good person inside damn the cruelty is too much. RIP Krone.
Jan 29, 2019 8:31 AM

Jan 2018
RIP Krone I was actually starting to like her ch but...
Jun 29, 2021 5:10 AM

Feb 2014
Mariecat1 said:
Krone, you were an inspiration.

Hell, yes! She refused to die without a struggle!! Such a strong woman after all!
I love that she used her last minutes to help along the next generation in hopes of them being able to build a better world. Such a beautiful way to go, she died a warrior's death.

I didnt have much of an opinion of her before. At best, I had felt her to be a nuisance and threat because I had sympathized with the kids. Now she really earned my respect. I really hope the kids find that pen.

And I was shocked that Isabella had tried to escape during her childhood, too. Knowing this, I'm a little sad she ended up in the claws of the demons like she did. But if Isabella couldnt make it out being as intelligent, strategizing and remorseless (maybe?) as she is, I wonder what other obstacles are awaiting the children...
L had a poster of Norman in his room
Aug 27, 2023 10:58 AM
Jul 2017
hints of isabella trying to escape in the past and grandma stopping her

krone was taken and grandma was always in cahoots. this is an insane twist

krone wasn't able to tell them about the symbols and she dropped hints/a pen.

let's see where these trails go
Mar 5, 3:55 PM
Mar 2023
Even Sister Krone is a victim of this world. We understood it too late.
She now places the “stupid” dream in these children.
The dream of humans :
Live.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by Jonas1402 »»
Apr 8, 12:49 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 45 Discussion

zal - Jun 29, 2017

27 by luv_for_anime »»
Mar 23, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 20 Discussion

ichii_1 - Dec 26, 2016

19 by instantzoso »»
Mar 18, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2017

23 by Plume_Neolympe »»
Mar 6, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 181 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ya_hallo - Jun 12, 2020

172 by chocomayu »»
Mar 5, 1:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.